The Lawyer and The Policewoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

"Oh, my love," I breathed. "Kissing...with tongues...when you are in love is the most intimate expression of tenderness between lovers...who truly love one another..."

I ran the tip of my own tongue over Beth's sweet, voluptuous lips. A chuckle of delight rose up from deep in Beth's throat. As I continued caressing Beth's lips with my tongue, she extended her own tongue, touching the underside of mine.

I sighed again in pleasure; the sensation of our tongues caressing one another as we kissed was far more enjoyable than I could have imagined. It was nothing like it had been with Clint on our wedding night over five years before... It's playful with Beth ... loving...intimate in ways that I couldn't begin to describe.

Our kisses grew deeper, longer, and more insistent over the course of the next several minutes. We were lost in an undertow of growing passion and desire; I eagerly explored Beth's sweet, welcoming mouth with my tongue, accepting Beth's tongue deep into my own mouth. It was as if we were inside of one another in the most intimate manner possible...

We continued to tenderly and playfully kiss one another deeply, gently gnawing on one another's tongue, savoring each other's taste. We slowly began removing each other's clothing, one article at a time.

Despite everything else, our movements were graceful as we slipped out of our skirts, blouses, bras, and panties. We were naked in each other's arms before long, and started fondling one another's nipples, while we continued kissing. We gradually lay back on the bed, our arms and legs entwining.

Beth noted the beautiful contrast between her own pale skin and my darker complexion by the light of the candle next to the bed, a legacy of my Italian ancestors. It added fuel to the new desire burning in her loins.

*****

We were soon gasping for breath, panting like a pair of lust-filled mares. Beth began licking my throat, chest, and flat breasts, taking my small hardened nipples into her mouth. Her hands and fingertips caressed my thighs. "Oh how supple and muscular they are," she said, moving around to the inside...traveling up...up...

Beth had taken the initiative; she the timid one, fearful of any wrong movement, was now leading me down a new path, that of sexual fulfillment.

I cried out as Beth's fingers gently fondled and caressed my most intimate womanhood. She grabbed my head and crushed her open lips against mine, her tongue plunging into my eager mouth. Beth sucked my tongue deep into her own mouth, drinking our mingled saliva as if it were the sweet claret wine we had shared at supper.

I reached between my lover's thighs, savoring the feel of the warm wetness of Beth's pubes. I was very cautious, and with dexterity I didn't know I possessed, my fingers began to stroke, manipulate, and caress Beth's molten center of desire.

Beth gasped and gave a sharp cry of surprise and pleasure; then she fastened her mouth on mine once again, and we continued sucking and gnawing on one another's tongue.

The first gray light of early dawn was beginning to show through the window of Beth's bedroom before we finally drifted off to sleep, our arms wrapped around the other, our legs still entwined. Over the course of the night and several hours, we had explored and kissed one another, loving one another in an exquisite and terrifying intimacy that neither had ever previously known. We were still taking things slowly, tentatively; we were both excited, but also fearful, like children when they take their first steps.

It was full light when I awoke. I was alone in bed, so I got up and went looking for Beth. She was in the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"I - I should go home...to change for work and..."

"I love you," Beth said.

"I love you too," I answered, "More than I realized or thought possible...but..."

"You regret what we shared last night?"

"Oh, no," I earnestly replied. "I... I think there was a part of me that...that knew it would come to this...but..."

"What 'buts'? We love each other, we are becoming lovers...do you know how rare it is to share a love like ours?"

"It's not that simple..." I began to say.

She gathered me into her arms. "I love you so much; my little Lieutenant... haven't you yet figured that out yet?"

"And I love you...more than I thought I could ever love anyone...but what will people think, Beth; what will happen with our work? My work, you know how homophobic most cops are."

Beth looked me in the eyes and smiled, although she had tears in her own eyes "My dear, sweet, Anne; I was contented, not happy, but contented, before I knew you. I was going through life without an objective and now...now, I know the joy of loving someone with my heart, soul, and body..." She wrapped her arms around me and held me close. "What would I do now without you...?" I smiled gazing into Beth's eyes. "You won't ever have to know."

I lowered my face to Beth's, and our eager lips and mouths met in a deep, lingering kiss once again...

That first night was a night for exploring; it was very tentative as we weren't sure of the future. We knew we were in love, but living together was another matter; would we be compatible in the long term? Would we be comfortable sharing the bathroom in our personal and private moments? After the romantic moments, would we be comfortable in the day to day living with the odors of the other, with intimate apparel, clothes, panties, or bra left on the floor by the need to go to work when we were late?

*****

Although we had spoken on the telephone in the following weeks and had exchanged erotic mails and SMS full of passion, we had not met in person since the night we spent together kissing and cuddling in her bed. I was in my apartment after work one day, looking in my fridge to see if I had anything to make dinner with or should I phone for some Chinese, when my phone beeped and saw it was Beth calling in the display. I answered and the first thing she told me was to ask if I would like to go to her home and have dinner with her. I told her "Right away, I'll bring takeout Chinese, love you, bye."

I was at her front door, ringing the bell, less than 30 minutes later.

We were as giddy as schoolgirls as we sat before the vanity mirror that evening, applying a few cosmetics in order to emphasize what we considered our most attractive features, in Beth's case particularly her eyes and her lips.

We sat together for several minutes after we had finished, gazing tenderly into each other's eyes, and gently caressing each other.

Beth finally spoke. "I've been dreaming of being like this without knowing it ever since before I got sick."

"I think I've been dreaming of it even longer than that, since the first time I drove you to court," I replied.

Beth smiled in a small, sad manner. "Some philosophers believe we all make our own choices and decisions." She leaned forward and softly kissed my lips. "And I...choose to stay with you for as long as possible...forever."

She then took out a small gift-wrapped box and handed it to me. "Go on," she said, "Open it."

Inside the little box were two nearly identical gold rings, one set with a blue sapphire gem and the other with a red setting ruby. I gasped with surprise and delight "You shouldn't have, Beth ..."

"Oh, don't you worry," chuckled Beth. "They're only rings, but they look nice, don't they my love? The main thing is what's inside."

I couldn't but give her a questioning look, she only nodded. I hesitantly, picked up the ring with the ruby setting and examined its inner surface. Inside was an inscription that read: 'Whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge'.

I looked up at her with tears in my eyes; smiling, I said, "I had no idea you were so devout to quote the Bible..."

Beth's eyes began welling up with tears, as well. "I'm not; I'm just a sentimental sap when it comes to poetry..."

Then she slid her arms around me, and we held each other closely as we wept tears of happiness. Beth finally picked up the ring with the blue stone, took my left hand with tenderness, and slid the ring on to my third finger and then she looked at my eyes and nodded, offering me her own left hand. I noticed that her face had a mixture of sublime joy, excitement, and love as I placed the ring on Beth's hand. We then shared a long, lingering kiss.

"You know it can never be legal between us," I said, "At least in this State for now."

"I don't care," Beth replied. "This little and intimate ceremony of changing rings means I love you, I want to spend the rest of this life with you, and that's all that matters."

Beth leaned forward again, and I began to close my eyes, but she stopped just as our lips touched and whispered, "Don't close your eyes, my love, I want you to see me"

Brown eyes gazing lovingly into blue-gray eyes, we began kissing, our lips sliding against each other's, our tongues teasingly touching and caressing; Beth slowly pulled me down onto the bed.

For what seemed like hours, we lay side-by side, facing each other and holding each other, kissing each other's mouth in an astonishing number of ways. Sometimes, it was simply a soft, pillowy, kiss with the lips; other times, it was probing and passionate with tongues deep inside of one another's mouth. We would take turns gently sucking and nibbling on each other's lips. We would occasionally playfully duel with our tongues, as if fencing. Beth took my tongue, at one point, holding it gently between her teeth while circling and bathing it with her own tongue. Then I would run my tongue over Beth's perfect teeth and gums, exploring all the places in my lover's sweet mouth.

Beth's hands gradually moved over my hip and on to my thigh. She gently stroked me, still locked in a long, sweet series of kisses; I spread my thighs and guided my lover's hand inside as she continued to savor my mouth, Beth gently ran her fingertips along my inner thigh, making me shudder with pleasure; then I began to reach between Beth's thighs and caress her inner thighs.

We both had our hands on the other's most intimate places after a short time, fondling and caressing our pussies, and our kissing becoming deeper, more ardent and passionate, with our hearts racing and breathing hard, and becoming heavier between kisses as small moans and cries of pleasure and delight escaped our throats.

Our pleasure finally became almost unbearable. The throbbing sensations that began between my thighs spread all the way up into my belly, my plain breasts, and despite myself, I emitted a primeval cry from the depths of my being. Beth's eyes squeezed shut at the same time as she threw her head back in ecstasy, howling like a she-wolf.

Panting, we both lay in each other's arms for a long time, not speaking, simply caressing one another. I finally asked, "Will it always be this wonderful?"

"Oh...probably not," sighed Beth, "Nothing ever is."

"I'm surprised to hear you say that," I said.

"Nonsense, my love," replied Beth. "You are even more pragmatic than I am, and you know that's how it is."

"I actually don't," I said. "I've never been in love like this before in my whole life."

I pushed myself halfway up and lovingly looked down at Beth. "We can't and shouldn't fool ourselves," I said. "It eventually takes some effort anytime two people decide to be together like this," I sighed. "That was the problem back when I was married. Clint didn't want to work at it." "Well," I smiled at Beth, "He did prefer another type of relationship with other kind of people; but I'm willing if you are...because I think we're worth it."

Beth tears up again, and she opened her arms. "I love you so," she said, as she enfolded me into her arms, "And who knows what adventure of life lies before us? Perhaps...weathering storms together will draw us even closer."

"I think that's how it's supposed to be," I said, bringing her mouth to mine once again.

*****

BETH

As in the most important moments of my life when I needed advice, I went to see my mother and her lifelong love, Marion. I went with Anne this time. I told them of my new found love for and with Anne and her of hers for me. We explained our fears for our future living together as a couple, and the problems that we could have in our lives' relationships with our work, and in Anne's case, with her family. Both listened with attention but it was Marion who spoke.

"I think if you are sure of the sentiments each of you have for the other, you should follow your hearts and the hell with the rest of the world. You, Beth, don't have a boss in your line of work so in that respect you don't have to worry about any consequences regarding who you love, and with respect to your family, we will support and stand behind both of you always."

"It is not so, my love?" she asked, my until now, silent mother.

"Yes, we support your love and how you want to live your life, just as we do."

"And about you, Anne..." continued Marion, "If your family is so bigoted as to not accept you as you are or who you love, you are better off without them. You have a family with us, but as to your work, that's another matter. You have a Masters in Psychology and don't need police work to make a living; you could make a very good living with your own practice, maybe better than with them, so you only have to be mentally strong and sure of your love for Beth. That's the only thing that will matter to make your life worth living in the end."

Being Friday night, we stayed for dinner and a chat with mother and Marion before leaving. I asked Anne if she was going to her apartment or home with me while waiting for the taxi. She said that from that night on, her only place to live was with me, anyplace, anywhere. My heart jumped in my chest with happiness.

I changed into my pajamas and Anne in a T-shirt and boy-shorts when we arrived home, but the bedroom was a little hot and I took them off a few minutes later. Anne looked at me and slipped her T-shirt and shorts off too. We sat in only our bikini panties. I looked over at her and she looked delicious with her tiny nipples on her flat chest. My thoughts went to the both of us making love for the first time. We have slept together in the same bed, we have kissed, touched the other, and have cuddled, but they were only preliminary steps while waiting to be sure that we were in love and that that was what we both wanted

"You have very nice nipples," I softly said. Neither of us have large breasts, in fact, mine are rather small and just bulge from my chest like small grapefruits, while Anne has none, but our nipples were now erect and sticking out. Anne's areolas are rather large and bulging out, what I have heard be called 'puffy' nipples.

I thought they looked particularly erotic tonight. I guess it was our mood having decided that was what we both want. My mouth watered looking at them and my lips wanted to pucker. I could picture my lips surrounding them, sucking them, my tongue licking them. Damn I had never really thought about them as I did that night. They looked so... which was the word? It ran through my mind -- suckable 'puffy' nipples; I shook my head at the thought.

"Thanks," Anne said, "Yours are nice too. I wish I was at least an A cup, being flat as a board sucks." She giggled as she reached down and stroked her chest, sliding her hands over it and pulling her nipples. It made them stick out a little more. "Do you ever pull on your nipples?" She asked.

"Yeah, thinking it might make them grow," I laughed. "It hasn't, well, not yet."

We silently sat looking at each other; soft Beethoven music was playing in the background.

"I want to kiss you again, you like that, don't you?" I asked; my voice had become suddenly hoarse, lust and love showing. She looked at me and just nodded.

I scooted close to her and kissed her lips very softly, and very gently. Her lips were warm and soft as usual. It seemed like it was our first time. We had Frenched a lot and liked it. Our kisses were always very tender, and a warm feeling swept over my body. My clit started tingling too.

I pulled back a little to look into her beautiful dark eyes, and then we kissed with a passion. Anne's eyes closed as she returned the kisses. I slid my tongue out my mouth and slowly and gently slid it along her lips. Her lips opened and I pressed my tongue as deep as I could in that cave of pleasure. I felt her teeth pulling my tongue inside her mouth. I moaned low and my mouth opened wide and let her tongue into my mouth at the same time. She slid it inside and our tongues met and we probed and explored. I was so excited I pulled her closer to me and her breasts met mine. I could feel her hot body press against my nipples. I stroked her warm back, her skin felt like velvet.

Choking, we broke apart to catch our breath, looked at each other, and smiled. I wiggled over a little and lay down full length on the bed and on my side; she moved and lay down facing me, our heads on the pillows. I reached out, cupped her chin, and she leaned forward till we were kissing again. I moved my hand and softly stroked her arm while our tongues kept playing and twirling. She caught mine with her lips and gently sucked on it, then stronger. It felt wonderful and I almost swooned.

I pulled back and looked at her. She has her dark brown hair cut rather short. I suppose it's her preference, not the police regulations, and has a lovely face. I looked down at her chest and her nipples were hard points, the areolas puffy and swollen, fuller now.

"I love you, and I love kissing you; would you like for me to make love to you?" I softly asked, gazing into her brown eyes. She blushed a little, "Yes, I have waited for you all my life."

We kissed for a long time, sucking on each other's tongues. She lay still, not moving except to press her head forward toward my lips. I stroked her hair and felt its smooth surface running through my fingers.

I stroked her velvet skin and then felt the small rise of her breast. I watched my hand slowly move upward. I wanted to make it last and softly stroked over her small breast. Laying back, her chest seemed even plainer now. I ran my hand upward and slid it over her puffy nipple.

I felt the nipple hard against the palm of my hand. I rubbed and stroked her chest, and then took the nipple between my fingers and rolled it between my thumb and middle finger. It was harder now. I pulled it just a little, stretching it. Anne wiggled her upper body to enjoy it. I pulled it more till it slipped out from between my fingers. I caught it again and pulled, putting more pressure on her nipple. It stretched more and the skin of her chest tented slightly before the nipple slipped from my fingers again. I knew I enjoyed a little pain when I played with my nipples, and gave her a little of that wonderful pain. I saw her hips thrust forward. She was enjoying it and I was learning more about her.

"Do you like that, Love?" I asked, kissing her lightly.

"Oh my God, yes, how did you know I liked a little pain? Pinch it. Pull harder. Make it hurt more! The sensations are going straight to my pussy," she said, with a delighted expression on her face full of concentration as I pulled on her nipple again. I did as she asked and pinched her nipple harder and pulled it outward. She moaned softly and her thighs rubbed together. I was making her hot and I sure was making myself hot too. Pulling on her nipple got to me too, as I found I really enjoyed it. I began to pull on her other nipple, twisting and rolling it, pulling, and letting the nipple pop out from between my fingers.

I slid my hand downward over her chest to her soft smooth stomach. Her bikini panties were thin and I could see a dark spot at the crotch; she was getting really aroused and I stroked downward, slowly letting my hand move under her panties, teasing her, teasing myself too. She caught and held her breath.

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers