The Lawyer and The Policewoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers

"Do you want my hand and my mouth down there? Do you want my mouth on your pussy?" I asked her, wanting her to tell me she wanted it. My hand stroked her stomach and her panties slid across the back of my hand, I moved my hand down a little and felt her pubic hair tickle the tips of my fingers. God, I was on fire.

Her breath rushed out and she gasped. "Oh, please, please, I need it there. You're setting me on fire," she moaned.

"Are you sure you want it, want me to make love to you? Do you want my finger inside you and my mouth licking you?" I asked, my mouth almost dripping as I was salivating so much. My pussy was on fire too.

"Ohhhh Yesssss, Please, Beth, please. DO ME. YOU ARE KILLING ME," she cried out.

I ran my hands through her sparse pubic hair. I let my fingers feel the soft hair there. I sat up, reached down, caught her panties and pulled them downward. She lifted her hips slightly to let me pull them off. She drew her legs up and I slid them completely off. I turned them over and looked at her crotch. It was drenched.

I looked at her while I put her still warm and wet panties to my nose and smelled her excited sexual scent; she blushed when I rubbed them against my lips and licked her wetness. I laid the panties aside and ran my hand down over her stomach as I lay back down beside her. She spread her thighs a little for me. I slid my hand down and cupped her pubic mound, curling my fingers down between her thighs. Her hips thrusted forward against my hand, and I just held my hand there, feeling her hot pussy against my fingers. I kissed her and her tongue thrust out to meet mine, our lips sensuously slid together and we breathed into each other's mouth as I cupped her sweet pussy. My heart seemed to be pounding a mile a minute.

I rubbed her pussy mound up and down between her outer lips before I let my middle finger slip inward. She was drenched and my finger slipped between her lips and effortlessly into her pussy and her hot inner flesh. She sobbed into my mouth. I took my finger out and slowly rubbed up and down her slit, and then I curved it and slid it into her hot and very tight pussy again. Her hot flesh surrounded my finger as I slid it in and out, slowly and gently fucking her pussy. Her hot body trembled and her eyes opened wide. I pulled my very wet finger out a little and ran it upward to feel for her clit. She gasped as I found the firm little nub. I rubbed my finger up and down over it the way I liked to pleasure myself. She pulled back, her mouth opened wide, and a feral cry came from her mouth.

"Ohh yes, like that, what are you doing me? Yes, my love, like that again, I'm dying, you're killing me" She cried out. I was glad I have no neighbors near my house.

I made my finger run in little circles over her firm clit as she moaned and sobbed. I suddenly felt her body grow taut against me, and then she screamed out, unintelligible moans and cries of ecstasy, her face distorted by passion. I rubbed faster, keeping the same pressure on her clit and her hips shot up and her head flew back, her throat muscles were taut as she screamed over and over as she climaxed. My finger became a blur as I stroked her clit until she finally gave one last long scream and went limp. Her hand hit mine and thrusted it away from her pussy and she clamped her legs together.

I took my finger, brought it to my nose, and sniffed her excitement, and then looking directly to her eyes, I slipped it into my mouth and tasted her. God, it was wonderful, tasting her pussy juices, smelling her! I almost came.

"Ohhhh, Beth that was fantastic. I've never came like that with Clint; I made myself cum, but it was never anything like that." She finally managed to say between gasps.

"The only thing I did was stroke your clit!" I said smiling at her. I really hadn't done all that much.

"I know, but I got so hot when we kissed, and I guess it was just the thought of you making love to me. My first time ever with a woman. God, why didn't we try this before?" she asked.

"I know we've missed a lot together. We'll have to make up for lost time." I laughed.

"I want us to make love. You have given me a fantastic orgasm, and now I want to give you one" Anne said with a tremor in her voice. I didn't argue and we kissed, softly caressing each other. Her hand went to my breast, cupping and fondling it, as she kissed me; she caught my nipple, and as I had done to her, she rolled it between her fingers and pulled on it, twisting and hurting me. I loved it and pressed my chest upward encouraging her. She pulled on it harder the way I had done to her. She moved around and sat up, legs under her butt, and then took both nipples between her fingers and pulled and twisted them at the same time. I moaned and writhed on the bed. When I thought I could stand it no more, one hand went down my body and stroked my belly, then continued lower to cup my pussy mound. I spread my thighs wide for her as she slid her hand down a little, and I felt her finger press inward.

"Ohhhh yes, make me cum. Make me cum, Baby. I'm so hot. PLEASE," I cried out. Her finger moved down and slid up inside my pussy. It felt so good that I moaned. I knew I was dripping and her finger moved upward and then I screamed as she rubbed my clit. She did it just the way I love to do myself, around in circles over my hard nubbin. I lifted my hips upward toward her finger. She moved down a little and I felt her other hand slip to my pussy and she pressed her finger down and found my opening and slid her slick finger inside me. I went wild.

She had one finger inside fucking me, the other rolling my clit, and I came and came. I had no experience cumming. I cried out and I screamed; I thrashed on the bed. She managed to stay with me with one finger thrusting up inside me hard and fast, while her other finger played over my clit. I explosively came again, and she didn't let up, but kept finger-fucking me and stroking my clit, and I kept orgasming and orgasming in a never ending bliss. I weakly pushed her hands away and lay gasping for breath. She moved beside me and kissed my cheek till I had recovered. We lay kissing gently.

"I need to go pee, Anne said with her hand on her mons, "I do too," I answered and we got out of bed and went into the bathroom. We were happy; we were laughing and tickling each other. She sat on the toilet and I got in front of her.

Her stream started and then got larger, the sound of her urine hitting the water below was loud in the room. She got to giggling, and it came in spurts till she was through. She wiped herself and her face was a little red. I had brushed my teeth and was waiting my turn meanwhile; I sat on the bowl and let my own bladder go. We giggled, flushed the toilet, went back to bed, and decided to sleep naked and snuggled together. We kissed a little then I moved close to Anne and curled up against her back. She pushed back against me, her body warm and wonderful against mine. I looked at the bedside clock and saw it was 2:20 AM. I reached around her, put my hand over her flat breast, and cupped her nipple. We went to sleep that way.

We made breakfast the next day, and then took a shower. We took it together, naturally. We laughed and played around in the shower, soaping each other, and washing each other's hair. It felt so wonderful to feel her slick body against mine. I slid a finger down and washed her pussy, and she did the same for me. I washed her butt too, and slid a finger along her ass and gently slid it up inside her ass. She moaned and said she liked it. I turned a little and slid a soapy finger in her pussy too, one in front and one in back. She loved it, and it didn't take long before she exploded, cumming under the shower water, her cries echoing in the house.

I held her and she did the same for me when she had recovered. It was fantastic to feel her finger in my ass and the other in my pussy. She had to hold me up as I was so weak when I came. We washed off and finally got out.

We went into the den naked and still a little damp, and lay back on the couch. I reached over and pulled her to me. "I like kissing you. It makes my pussy tingle," I said, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She turned and we kissed for a long time, playing with each other.

I fondled, squeezed, and stroked her breasts while she did the same to me. "We haven't licked each other, or had a 69," Anne said, "Want to try that?"

"Sure. I tasted your pussy juice last night and liked it. I've tasted mine and I like it. Now, my way to see if my lover is really a true lover is to ask if you will eat my pussy." I jibed at her.

"Hey, I'll try it. Do you want to try a 69 and do it together at the same time? That way neither of us will chicken out," she said kissing me. We agreed.

We moved to the couch and lay down and began to kiss and caress each other and then we slid our fingers down to slip them into our spread pussies. I put my wet finger in my mouth and tasted her. "Delicious. I like it. You still taste so good. Now it's your turn."

She slid her finger inside me and pushed it in and out several times. It really felt good. Then she pulled it out and sniffed her finger. "Ummh, it's very nice, now the moment of truth," she dramatically said, slipping her fingers in her mouth and making a horrid face. "Auuugghhh, nasty" I hit at her and then she giggled and broke into a huge grin. "Not bad, best friend. Now I want to try it straight from the font. Let's turn around."

"No, let's kiss and caress each other, and move down very slowly, OK? Get each other hot and wet, enjoying it all the way," I suggested.

"OK, but we don't have enough room here, so let's go into the bedroom," Anne said.

We got up and went to, from now on, 'our' bedroom, and slipped onto the bed and began to kiss and caress again. We stroked each other, and kissed till we were both hot, and then turned around and kissed downward. We kissed and sucked each other's breasts for a long while, making our nipples pop up and they seemed to feel fuller and more sensitive. I loved the sensation of sucking on her puffy nipples and seeing how hard I could make her nipples, and how far I could stretch them with my lips. Her mouth felt wonderful sucking on my breasts and nipples too. We learned as we went, finding out what felt good and then trying it on each other.

We slowly kissed downward and finally were at the juncture of each other's thighs. We spread our thighs wide and both hesitated for a long moment. I took my fingers and spread her hairy pussy lips. They were small and neat, and I pulled them apart with my fingers as I felt Anne doing the same to me.

"You have a very beautiful pussy. It's so neat, and the center is pink and kind of wrinkled. You are really wet too. I guess we both got hot kissing," I said looking at her pretty pussy. She was very quiet, not saying anything.

I bent forward a little and kissed her right on the center of her pussy. She jumped when I did. I looked at her pink flower and slid my tongue out and slowly licked it. She jumped again and I heard her moan. I licked it again and flattened my tongue and ran it over her wet center. She tasted delicious and I loved the scent of her excited pussy too.

"Ohh, Anne, you taste so sweet," but not feeling anything between my legs I asked: "You OK down there? You haven't done anything to me yet." "Is everything alright"

She was very quiet and at last answered me "I don't know Beth, is different to dream about it and to have your wet pussy in front of my face" her voice very soft. I guess she was still a little hesitant. She is the quiet shy type and I guess it was quite a step for her.

"Well, my dear, I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to do, so don't do anything you are not comfortable with."

While not forcing her, I certainly knew what I wanted to do, so I did it. I licked her sweet pussy lips again and again. I loved the smell and tart taste of her, so fresh and wonderful. I pointed my tongue and slid it inside her tight pussy. I pressed downward extending my tongue a far as I could inside her and my lips came down on her spread wet flesh. I sucked a little and tasted her sweet juices. They were slightly salty and sweet too, very similar to my own juices, but I was sucking them directly from her pussy. I went to her clit and suckled it with my lips and tongue as if was a nipple. That was sufficient for her to cum as she violently trashed her butt.

I pressed down still more mashing my lips against her and sucked harder. Her sweet juices flowed out and I slid my tongue in and out of her pussy. She moaned and then I felt the wonderful sensation of her wet lips on my pussy. She had finally taken the last step and kissed my pussy.

I licked and sucked her and felt her tongue play over my pussy again and again. I loved it. Here we were making love to each other for the first time I put my hands under her butt and pulled her hips against my face and devoured her pussy. I wiggled my face against her pussy and heard her groan with pleasure; her moans were muffled by my own pussy.

I pulled back just a little and moved my head down a little more and explored her slit with my tongue. I found again the small firm bud of her clit and she cried out. I sucked it and flicked it with my tongue over and over. I heard her scream and her body went rigid. I continued to flick her clit as fast as my tongue would go and she thrashed against me, her face thrusted against my pussy. Her body writhed against mine and I managed to keep my mouth against her pussy as sucked and tongued her clit till she had at least two screaming climaxes.

"You are delicious too. I loved kissing and licking your pussy too. Do you want to explore each other some more?" I enthusiastically asked. Her answer was to reach down, cup my pussy, slip a finger along my slit, and press it up inside me. We kissed and fondled each other. I moved down and kissed and licked her nipples, squeezing and fondling first one, then the other. I could actually feel them swell slightly and called her attention to it. She said they felt fuller to her too, so we turned and sucked each other's nipples and fondled our breasts till we became very hot.

We didn't waste much time moving downward to lay on our sides and lick the other's pussy. I slid a finger deep inside her and explored her pussy, seeing how deep I could reach. I felt the bulge of her cervix and then slid another finger inside her. She was so tight that I rotated my wrist, turning my fingers inside her. She wound up doing the same thing to me. We were learning Sapphic love by experimenting.

I remembered having read about a famous 'G-spot', and asked her to see if we could find them. I told her where to feel. I felt her finger slide around and suddenly felt a wonderful sensation. It felt so funny at first to have her fingers running over it. It felt like I needed to pee, but was a very nice feeling too.

"Ohhhh Baby, yes right there. Rub it gently, around and around. Yesssss, my love, like that. Oh that feels sooo good," I exclaimed with a long moan. I slid my finger around and found the small pad inside her pussy too. She moaned out and we knew we had found the fabled 'G-spot'.

We both gently massaged the spot inside our lover and it brought both of us some very wonderful feelings. Our hips began to push upward and we began to lick swollen clits and nibble on the outer lips. Our passions steadily climbed till we were both panting and moaning together, our fingers deep inside our lover, stroking the swelling pad that seemed to give us so much pleasure. Our motions became frantic as we licked and sucked our firm swollen clits while our fingers stroked the 'G-spots'. Anne was the first to climax and her body bowed up and her pussy slammed hard against my mouth; I sucked her clit and ran my finger around in circles inside her sweet sex. I felt her pussy clamp down on my finger almost painfully and she screamed out her passion. I suddenly felt a gush of juice against my lips. I managed to move my lip down a little, and it squirted into my mouth.

Sweet delicious pussy juice shot out into my sucking mouth and I let it flow over my tongue before I swallowed it. Gush after gush shot out, and it made me so hot that I exploded. I cried out my ecstasy and my own hips pushed against her mouth and probing finger. We seemed to feed off of each other's passions, and our climaxes went on and on. Wave after wave of ecstasy shot through our bodies as we soared together from climax to climax. I don't know how many we had, but it was the most fantastic thing that had ever happened to me in my entire life. We moaned, cried, and screamed together, our bodies writhing and hunching till we collapsed, totally spent.

We lay for a long time, resting; recuperating from our fantastic series of climaxes, then turned and lay side-by-side, too weak to even kiss. We held hands and drifted off to sleep together. We woke about one hour later and kissed, caressed, and compared notes.

"Did you know that you spurted?" Anne asked me.

I was astonished. "No, but I know you did. Your pussy gushed out and hit me right in the mouth. I loved it. It tasted just like your pussy juices, sweet, and a little salty too. It was wonderful. Did you like mine? I didn't pee, did I?" I'd have been horrified if I had.

"Oh my God, no. It was just like your sweet pussy juices too. Delicious. I wonder if all women do that when they cum. It never happened to me before when I brought myself off. I'm glad you did. That was wonderful. Thank you, Lover"

"Wow. It sure is, and this is just the first time we have tried it." I laughed.

*****

Are you hungry, Anne? What if we eat something, take a nap to recover our strength, and we keep knowing each other biblically later. So we did; ate and went to take a nap. Anne was looking at my face with a tender loving expression when I opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you are just beautiful when you sleep, and I love looking you and I love you so much it hurts." Anne was smiling.

"Thank you, my love; I love you very much too."

"Hey, I just remembered something. I'll be right back," Anne said, and hopped out of bed. I could hear her running down the hall to the guest room. I slid my finger down and found my very wet pussy and lubricated my finger. I ran it up just a little and stroked my clit. It felt so wonderful. I rolled it around with my finger while looking at the door, waiting for Anne to come in. I wanted to see her face when she found me masturbating in full view for her.

"Close your eyes," Anne said, coming back. I closed them, but my finger still slowly rubbed my clit. I knew she was watching me. "Ohh, I see that, you naughty thing. Now open your eyes and see what I have."

"What's that" I asked; she had a package in her hand.

"It's a box full of sex toys Nora had in her closet. Maybe she was waiting to use them on you."

"The bitch"

"Well, don't get angry, we'll keep them and maybe further on...we can use them ourselves, don't you think, my love? It was evident that Anne was enjoying herself.

"Yeah, maybe later".

"You know what? I want to fuck you in the missionary position." I was astonished at Anne's words. I replied. "What?"

Anne smiled at me and said. "I want to come inside you, Baby."

I didn't know how to reply to that. It excited and thrilled me. I finally found the words and said. "How is that possible?"

Smiling, my new lover said, "You'll see Baby".

Anne grabbed my ankles and put them on her shoulders, lifting my waist up in the air and then she spread her legs apart and positioned her pussy right beside mine. I felt her pussy touching mine for the first time and she started to grind herself against me. It was as if our pussies were kissing. Her hairy pussy kept grinding against my soft hair pussy harder and faster. It was like she wanted her pussy inside me. It didn't take much longer until I could feel Anne starting to cum; her body stiffened as she drove her pussy hard against mine. I could feel Anne's hot juices start to spray inside my body. It was truly hotter that I could ever have thought. Feeling Anne's cum squirting inside my pussy made me realize this act was the most intimate two lovers can do. Our bodies and souls had at last become one.

fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers