The Lawyer and The Policewoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

We stayed on the bed kissing and cuddling for the rest of the evening and into the night, until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

With the sound of lust and desire heavy in her voice, Anne woke me at down and told me, "I want to grind my pussy into yours. I want to penetrate your pussy with mine. I want to cum inside your perfect body. I want to feel our bodies becoming one and the same, Baby."

I lifted my legs up as she positioned her pussy on top of mine and then I noticed something that I hadn't noticed from our first encounter. With Anne's pussy aroused and engorged with blood, her pussy lips inflated like a balloon, extending out about an inch, her engorged clit looked almost like a mini penis.

Anne pulled my hips up and put a few pillows under my buttocks to get me in the right position; then she lowered her pussy onto mine; my heart skipped a beat and I gasped when I felt her engorged sex touch mine. I was helpless underneath her. She had full control over me; this felt more personal, more natural and almost primal, she was like some Amazon woman going to mate with her new conquest.

With hands stronger than I suspected she had, Anne spread my legs as far apart as they would go and once she had full access to my sex, she opened my pussy with her fingers and positioned her erect clit into my opening, lowering herself onto me. Once I felt her pussy inside me, she released her fingers and my tight little pussy closed in around her pussy lips. I was surprised that this was even possible. I didn't think before this, that a woman could penetrate another woman like this, and yet she had done it. She grabbed onto my waist with her strong hands so that our bodies would stay locked together until she could give me her essence.

Anne's eyes stared deeply into mine, and she asked me, "Do you feel it, Baby? Do you feel me inside you? We're one and the same, Baby, you and me. You feel so good, Baby, you're making me so hot."

The only response I uttered was, "Oh my God, what's happening to me?"

"That's it, Baby, just enjoy it, you're my sweet little woman!" Anne encouraged me.

My sweet lover carefully began to grind her pussy into mine to make sure she stayed inside me. With a steel grip on my hips, Anne slowly drove her elongated clit inside me. The heat pulsating from Anne's pussy and her juices began to mix with my own. My body was extremely aroused. I longed to have Anne's red hot sex deeper inside me.

My lover, converted into an Amazon warrior, continued to slowly grind herself into me. My hands grabbed onto Anne's wrists, pulling myself up against her. Our hips danced together in perfect synchronization. With our bodies so in tune with each other, I couldn't tell where my body ended and hers began.

My lover must have felt it too, because she told me. "That's it, Baby. Can you feel it? Our bodies are one and the same now. Your body is mine and mine is yours. God, you feel so fucking good Baby"

With small, deep little thrusts, Anne pushed herself harder in my tight little pussy; her excitement grew and her juices began to flow, lubricating my sex. Anne started perspiring from the effort and her body began to glisten as she continued her unyielding assault on me. I knew for this moment in particular she was my butch lover, and wouldn't stop until she had mated with me.

My mind was racing as our pussies continued to make love to each other. I was amazed at how in tune our bodies were together. I felt intense feelings of love and lust for my police officer lover. I knew that I could never go back to my life before now. This primal lovemaking made me realize that I wanted to be hers, body and mind. I wanted Anne to give me all her love. I wanted her to cum inside my body as later I would do in hers.

It wasn't too many minutes later that Anne's thrusts became erratic; all the muscles in her toned body tensed as she desperately tried to drive herself deeper into my willing body. Then the dam finally burst; I felt a hot stream of cum shoot forth into me. I spread my legs obscenely wide open as my body readily accepted her cum once more.

As she climaxed, she said. "That's it, Baby. Take it all. Take all of me inside you."

I could feel my lovers erect clit pulsating inside me as she continued to bath my pussy lips with her sticky essence. I was in a state of euphoria from the primal lovemaking we have shared; part of me once more wished that I could somehow bear her a child, a child that we had made from our lovemaking.

With the last spasms of our climax finally dissipating, Anne collapsed on top of me. We stayed there kissing each other deeply for a long time. I felt complete. I felt like Anne and I had connected not only on a physical and mental level, we have connected on a supernatural level. She had mated with me and me with her, and we were now mates for life. I was now a part of her and I could never go back. I was her conquest, my body and soul belonged to her.

&&&&&

ANNE

As we got older over the coming years, Beth was proven correct. Our physical ardor and hot passion eventually cooled from a white-hot flame to softly-glowing embers that last far into the night. We fought at times, and as it's usual in those cases, we almost hated each other. The worst thing about being a female, and we lesbians are females, is having periods and the worst thing about having periods are the few days beforehand when you could bite the head off your nearest and dearest without a qualm, and spit the bits down the toilet without a thought.

But hatred is only the reverse side of the coin of love, and our lifelong love overcame our passing hatred each time. Our fights and arguments against one another, most of the times were over nonsense issues, or not so infrequently over petty domestic matters were like summer thunderstorms that were dark, furious, and quickly past.

We fought each other, but also fought for each other and to stay together. It wasn't easy but it was well worth the effort to both of us, as we both came to realize along our lives.

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers