The Layover

Story Info
A mechanical problem leads to a night of passion.
3.6k words
4.38
28.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day of trying to organize the chaos that is the garage. I can see why people decide to sell everything they have, buy an RV, and live like a nomad. I've seen the videos online where people do that. Most of them seem a little whacked in the head though. At least the single ones did. Not firing on all cylinders.

The day moves on. Lunch time. Pop into the house to make a sandwich.

I sit at the table and check email, while eating. I wondered if people actually knew how to talk on the phone anymore. Probably not. I'm sure there is a study somewhere, proving that people's ability to use their vocal chords has declined. In a few thousand years we will all be walking around silent, unable to speak anymore.

Pulling up the personals, I looked at the ads to see what the level of bullshit posts was today. Looks like about 99.4%. A bit lower than normal.

One catches my eye. Seems legit. A woman here on a layover, has time tonight. No photo. And then I see a phone number posted. "Call and leave me a message about what you would like to do to me. If I like what I hear, I will respond." Bahhhh. Scammers! Nobody posts numbers except scammers.

I finish eating and head back out to the garage. I wondered how many times I have actually moved something from state to state, only to have it sit and collect dust until the next move. I wasn't close to being a hoarder, but some of this stuff can seriously be tossed.

For some reason I ponder that ad again. I've seen enough of them to detect the bullshit with great accuracy. The exact wording was unlike the rest however. Definitely not an automated message. Hmm.

I went back inside and looked up the post again. Checked the area code. Of course it would be out of state if she is on a layover. Hmm. I pondered a bit.

Oh hell, I figured, what the heck, I'll call and see. More than likely I will have to leave a message and try not to sound like a total dork. As a 42 year old white male, it's still possible.

There were potential land mines though. Maybe someone was pranking someone else. Maybe it was a guy pretending to be a chick. Maybe the message would cut off ten seconds into it. Maybe it was the number of some weird store owner in Wyoming. Who knows.

So I grabbed my phone and went out to the garage. Dialed the number. As I thought, had to leave a message. I think I managed pretty well. Basically stating why I was calling, and that if the post was legit, that I would be definitely interested. Stated my age and that I was a non smoker. And that she would not be left disappointed if she chose to meet up with me.

Done. We shall see. I fully expected not to hear anything, or suddenly start getting spam calls.

So I get back to work, moving boxes and boxes of stuff around. Sorting, organizing, and breaking down empty boxes. Lots of empties. Will probably post an ad online for "free boxes" so someone else can use them. No sense throwing them away.

I guess about 20 minutes passed and my phone rang. Hmmm. I check, and it seems I am getting a return call. So I answer. This should be interesting.

I hear a woman's voice on the other end.

"Hi. So you think you might be able to entertain me this evening during my time in Oklahoma?" she says.

I said, "Well indeed I may be able to. I wasn't sure if this posting was a prank. But I figured, well it sounded like it may be legit, so I figured I would give it a try."

"How do you propose to entertain me this evening?" She inquires.

I didn't think I was going to be put on the spot with more specifics. I did my best to come up with something that didn't sound like a ten minute stop at a coffee shop.

I did well enough to peak her curiosity. I could tell she was African American. Her name was Lisa. I was guessing she was at least late 30s age wise.

"So what brings you to Oklahoma?," I asked.

She said, "I'm a flight attendant and the plane is down for mechanical issues until tomorrow morning. So the crew gets to spend the night in Oklahoma City."

At that point, my cock went "boinggggggg."

Knowing that most flight attendants were relatively slender and good looking, I didn't figure there was any need for a photo. She did not ask me for one either.

So we set up a time. There was a restaurant right across the street from her hotel. And it was actually a decent restaurant too. If it didn't work out, I could at least get a good meal.

I had plenty of time. So I continued working out in the garage until later. Thankfully making some headway in organizing.

My girlfriend, Karen, came home around 7pm. She stayed late at work as usual. I told her I had a date tonight with a flight attendant. I had already texted her after my phone call, to let her know I might be going out later tonight.

Karen and I had an open relationship, so it was not anything dramatic.

Karen said, "Well have a good time. Hope she shows up."

Then it was time to clean up and get ready for date night. After shaving and showering, I picked out a shirt that Lisa could easily recognize. It was summer, so short sleeves were in order.

Looking good, smelling good, feeling good, I got on the road on time. I sent Lisa a text giving her a heads up.

She texted back, "I'm at the bar, hanging out with the crew for a bit. See you in a while."

It was going to take a good 45 minutes for me to work my way over there. Traffic wasn't too bad. It was slower going because I was not familiar with the area.

When I was about 15 minutes out, I texted Lisa again on my arrival time.

This time there was no reply. Uh oh. I thought, "I hope she is not playing games."

I waited a bit longer and sent her another text. This time she replied.

"Sorry, fell asleep on the bed. More tired than I thought." she said.

I said, "I would be at the restaurant shortly."

It was still daylight.

She said, "Okay. I will meet you over there. I may be a bit late."

"No worries." I replied.

So I pull into the parking lot of the restaurant. Text her that I arrived, and what shirt I was wearing.

I walked over to the front and just stood outside. Nice day. So I just waited.

Up walks a black woman, slender, about my height. She smiles and says, "Hi, I'm Lisa."

I said, "Hello, nice to meet you. I see you are awake enough now."

"Yes. I didn't hear the first text come through when I was on the bed. Thankfully I caught the sound of the second one." she replied.

"Shall we go in?" I said, motioning towards the door.

And so in we go. We get a booth. It was moderately busy. Lisa was wearing skirt and a nice blouse. She was good looking woman. I could definitely see getting naked with her.

The waiter comes by and she orders a Kamikaze. I order a house salad.

And we sit and chat and relax. She has a few kids that are older now. Apparently, she had relatively recently got the flight attendant job.

I inquired about the process of going through that. It was interesting. It's a rather long process, not one where you show up, and they call you the next day asking when you want to start. Definitely a fair number of hoops to go through.

She sipped her drink. And then she asked me what I like to do, sexually.

I smiled. We sort of had people around us at other booths, so I didn't want to sit there and elaborate.

So I kind of generalized a bit.

I said, "Sorry, I don't mean to beat around the bush."

"No actually, I DO like to beat around the bush," I said, smiling and giving her a wink.

She grinned.

Then she says, "I'm allergic to latex."

I said, "Oh really. When did you find that out?"

"It was a quite a while ago when I put on some rubber gloves and got a reaction." She said.

At some point after her second child, she had her tubes tied.

"Well, we are both sterile then. I had a vasectomy years ago." I said. "It was an uncomfortable procedure, but was what I wanted."

Time passes. We pass back and forth little innuendos. The restaurant clears a bit.

It is now dark out, about 9:30pm.

I finished my salad. Lisa is working on the last of her drink.

I say, "So shall we head over to the hotel?"

"I don't know." She says. "I'm kind of tired tonight."

I said, "Awww, but I drove all the way out here. Why did you post the ad then?"

She says, "I didn't."

I was confused. "Okay, then who posted it?" I asked.

"My boyfriend." She says.

I laugh and shake my head. "Seriously?" I said.

"Yes, he does that sometimes to surprise me when I'm away." She says.

"Oh man. Well he landed you a good one tonight." I said smiling.

Lisa takes out the folder they give you at hotels, that has the room number written on it. She shows it to me.

She says, "Give me about fifteen minutes."

I smiled and said, "Okay."

So Lisa gets up, and heads back across the street to the hotel.

I wait in the restaurant. I texted my girlfriend. "Looks like I'm going to be flying the friendly thighs soon."

She texts me back, "Haha. Have fun."

I text Lisa as she walks back to her room, "I'm getting hard thinking about letting my tongue enjoy that pussy."

She responds, "Naughty boy."

I walk out to my car and drive it across to the hotel lot. Plenty of parking.

As I walk through the lobby, the guy at the desk says, "Hello."

Up to the second floor I go. I get to her room. Knock lightly.

She opens it a bit, then lets me in.

"Wow, it's warm in here." I said.

She said, "Sorry, I left the heat on high when we were at the restaurant. I don't like it cold. I have the air on now to cool it off a bit."

She was wearing a pair of black spandex type guy shorts and a chemise top. Her legs were awesome.

I sat on the bed, as she went through her purse on the table by the window. I reached down and took my shoes and socks off.

I said, "I'm sweating just sitting here. I'm going to have to take some clothes off I think."

So I unbutton my shirt, and take my pants off. I walk over to the a/c unit and stand by it for a bit to cool down.

Then I walk over to her by the table. I reach around her waist and pull her against me while I kiss her neck. My cock starts growing against her very nice ass. Black woman with a white woman's ass. Nice.

She turns around, and we start making out by the window. My hands around her waist.

Pausing, she says, "Mmm..you're a very good kisser."

"Thank you." I say.

My hands wander lower to her ass as we continue making out. Our tongues getting to know each other.

She reaches down and feels my hard shaft through my black shorts. She walks to the bed at the same time pulling her chemise off.

She says, "Maybe we should just leave our shorts on and lay her and talk." She is lying on the bed now.

I walk over to the bed, and as I reach down and pull my shorts off, I say, "I don't want you to get overheated. My cock is fully erect, as I climb onto the bed.

I reach up to her hips and pull her shorts off. He neatly trimmed black bush is calling for my tongue and my cock twitches in anticipation.

Lowering my face to her pussy, I am happy knowing, my first taste of black pussy is a hot flight attendant. My tongue glides over her lips as my hands hold her legs.

She is moaning with pleasure. My tongue is fully enjoying teasing her clit. Tasting her excitement. I roll her clit lightly with lips and tongue, making her moan even more.

I kiss my way up her stomach, and spend time sucking each of her lovely tits. Small perky nipples.

Further up I move, kissing her neck again. Finding her mouth and tongue, I passionately make out with her as my cock presses against her wet black pussy. I move my hips slightly and the head of my cock finds it's perfect spot. I stroke it in, just an inch, no more.

Teasing her, kissing her, and then suddenly I drive the entire shaft deep in, and pull it almost all out.

She gasps, "Oh fuck!"

I repeat this five or six times at random intervals. A quick taste and then pull back.

Moving back down to her lovely box, I lick her aggressively. I love the taste of hot pussy. She was going to cum. I held her legs and kept on her clit with my tongue as she started to buck with pleasure so good. She let out a low long groan.

I moved back on top of her. Kissing her, pussy juice all over my face. My cock found it's home, and this time as she recovered from her orgasm, I very very slowly slide my entire shaft in, balls deep. And I left it deep.

"Ohh my God" She said. "That feels so damn good."

My bare white cock buried deep in her black pussy. I began to fuck her slowly and kiss her. She moved her legs to my shoulders. My hands on either side of her on the bed, I began to fuck her, full deep strokes, balls slapping her.

"Yes. Yes. Oh fuck yes." She said.

Earlier, I had put a tiny bit of Chinese penis balm on the tip of my cock before leaving my house. A dab will do ya. Acts like a numbing agent. I rubbed it on the head of my cock and a little bit further down.

It was working. I was fucking her good now. Whoever was in the next room, could hear the telltale sounds of bodies slapping together.

I slowed down and let one of her legs down to the bed. Changed to the scissors type fucking position.

She looked down at my white cock going deep into her. She started to rub her clit as I fucked her more slowly. Deep steady strokes.

She started to tense and shake a bit.

"That's it. Cum for me baby." I said.

I held her one leg vertically against me as she came. I buried my cock deep and held it there. Feeling her hot snatch pulsing on me.

"Kiss me" She said.

I lowered her leg and laid on top of her, just holding my cock inside her. We kissed passionately, but more slowly and deliberately. I found every square inch of her neck with my lips.

Pulling out of her and sliding over to the side. I laid there playing with her tits with my fingertips. She sighed.

We talked a little bit. My hands massaging her nice tits. I leaned over once in a while to suck them gently.

My cock was relaxing a bit, not soft, not fully hard. Break time.

We talked about layovers, and airlines in general. I propped my head in my hand and listened.

She talked for about 10 minutes.

As she did, I let my left hand slowly go down to her pussy. My fingers gently traced her lips. My index finger was wet soon. As she talked, I started tracing light circles around her clit.

"You're making it very hard to concentrate." She said.

She pushed herself up and kissed me. Then pushed me down on the pillow and she reached for my cock. Her mouth on it's semi-rigid state. It was soon throbbing hard again. My first blowjob from a black woman. And it was nice. She took it deep, perfect suction, while massaging my balls. I was definitely enjoying this in flight service.

My balls were tightening up a bit in her hand.

She stopped sucking me. Turned, facing away from me and lowered her shoulders to the bed. Her pussy high in the air, waiting to be fucked again.

I got up and guided my shaft to her hot lips. I watched her pussy swallow my shaft as I grabbed her hips and went deep. Fucking great view.

She had a little vibrator she turned on. She put it on her clit, while I slowly fucked her from behind. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed all the sensations. Every once in a while I would pull out and tease her clit with the tip of my cock.

Then she started to moan and breath more rapidly.

I was rubbing the head of my cock all around the outside of her pussy.

She started to shake. She said, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I slid in, balls deep. Grabbed her hips and started to pound her, hard!

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes." Is all I heard as she started to cum.

I slam fucked her for all I was worth and felt the cannon about to erupt.

"You're going to make me cum. I'm gonna fill your pussy!" I said.

"Fuck yes!! Give it to me!" She said.

And my hot cream released in a haze of pleasure, shooting deep into her as she

contracted around me. I held my cock deep as the last drops pulsed from the head

of my cock.

I leaned over and kissed her back, reaching around to fill my hands with her tits.

We fell flat to the bed, my shaft still inside her in joyful splendor.

We lay there for a while catching our breath. Then I got up to turn the a/c off.

I climbed back into bed with her, under the covers. We rested.

We both fell asleep for a while. What a great night it was.

I looked over at the clock and it was going on midnight. I needed to get going.

I kissed Lisa and said, "I better get dressed."

Quietly I washed up, while she stayed in bed under the covers.

I got dressed and put my shoes on. Found my keys. I walked over to the left side of the bed where she was. It was dark in the room now.

I asked, "Do you want me to put the heat on low?"

She said in a tired voice, "No, it's fine."

I sat on the bed and ran my hand on the side of her face.

"Mmmmm. Thank you for coming." she said.

I asked, "What time do you have to be up in the morning?"

She said, "Six."

"Well you will get a good night sleep." I said, as I bent over and kissed her gently.

I kept kissing her lightly. Gently using my tongue.

Her right hand moved to the crotch of my jeans, feeling me.

I said, "Stop that, or I may have to fuck you again."

She left her hand there, my cock was getting hard again.

"Mmm...I wouldn't mind." She said.

I kept kissing her and getting harder.

I stood up. Kicked off my shoes. Pulled my pants and shorts down. I stood at the side of the bed and let her suck me fully hard.

Quickly I climbed under the covers and slid my cock into her wetness and started fucking her again. She wrapped her arms around me and moaned.

"That's it baby. Give me that cock cream again. Cream my pussy again baby. Give it to me." She said in my ear.

I pushed her legs up on my shoulders and reached down around her, grabbing her ass. And I started to pound her deep and fast.

"That's it. Fuck that pussy good baby! Fuck it good! Take that pussy! Give it to me!" She panted.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Was all I could utter.

"That's it, yes yes! Pump that cum in me deep!" She said, as my shaft released another hot load of cream into her. I ground my cock as deep as it would go. Shaking and holding her ass in my hands, I pushed every drop out of my cock into her.

"Damn, you really know how to work an orgasm out of a guy." I said smiling.

"Mmm, that was very nice." She said.

"Now I really do have to go." I said as my cock slipped out of her.

I crawled out of bed and washed up again. Put my clothes back on.

I sat on the bed and got my shoes on. Then I leaned over and kissed her goodnight.

"Sleep well Miss Stewardess" I said.

"I will now." She said.

And with that, I got up and left.

Walking down the halls of the hotel with a smile.

If my cock could talk, it would be saying, "Thank you. Thank You. Thank You."

I got in my car and headed back home.

Happy with my night of flying the friendly thighs.