The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vespa69
vespa69
117 Followers

To my utter surprise, she scooted lower and wrapped her arms around my bum, hugging me close and lifting me up off the floor. I squealed in delight and swatted at her back as I half-draped over her. She spun around and TOSSED me onto the bed. I fell on my back with a bounce.

She was on me in an instant. Our mouths crushed together as she pinned my flailing arms to either side of my head. My god, she was strong. I squeezed my eyes shut, moaning, and gave myself to her, and she took from me. Our tongues tangled deliciously.

Abruptly, she pushed herself away from my face, leaving me breathless, and got up on a kneeling position beside my prone, naked body. She swung her head down and dove into my crotch. Her tongue slid over my clit and into my slit, probing, searching. I was ecstatic.

Jessica's butt was wiggling in the air beside me as she knelt over the lower part of my body. I saw her glistening cunt peek out between her ass cheeks, and knew I had to taste it again. I reached under her stomach and gripped her waist, pulling her towards me. She got the message and scooted over, lifting her one knee over my face, and centering her sex over me before lowering her pussy. Her pussy lips enveloped my mouth, muffling my cries of passion, as we settled into our hot 69.

We languished in that position for long, blissful minutes, lapping at each others holes. Jess propped herself up on one elbow, bringing her other hand to my pussy, easing the lips aside as she licked me tenderly, slipping the tip of her tongue on either side of my clit. I reached up around her ass and pulled her cheeks apart as I massaged her cunt with my whole mouth. I was unthinking in my pleasure, just letting the waves roll through me, as I worked my tongue and jaws in completely reactionary ways. It felt like each dart of her tongue into me prompted a spasm in my own mouth.

After a while of this heavenly exchange, I let go of her ass and encircled her waist with my arms, pressing her core towards me. I pushed her over to the side, and both of us giggling in each others private nether regions, we fell to our sides, still locked in our 69 position.

I saw Jess stretch her head back, ponytail almost undone, take a deep, dramatic breath, and drive her tongue back into my hole.

WOAH, that felt amazing! She squirmed and thrust her tongue deep and drank from my most secret reserves, sending ripples of passion throughout my body.

I was NOT going to be outdone.

I reached my arm up between her legs and opened her wide, so that one of her legs was wavering over us. My other hand wriggled between us, and spread her open even more. I dove in as if my life depended on it, as if this were the first and last pussy I'd ever get to taste. I was going to eat her all the way out.

Her muffled grunts against my own pussy told me I was off to a good start. Her head wriggled against my inner thigh, which she was using as a pillow.

My other leg drifted up, stretching, searching. I simply had to get deeper into that pussy, and pull her deeper into mine. I found Jessica's leg also in the air, and I somehow managed to hook my knee under her's, as she hooked her knee under mine. Oh yes! That was it. I had a full face-full of her pussy now, and she had her face smushed into mine. We bucked and fucked against each other, using our hooked together legs as leverage, working ourselves to a frenzied rhythm. Oh how we must of looked in our sideways sixty-nine, from a bird's eye view; just a beautiful human knot of tangled limbs and sex.

I wanted to taste Jess with the tip of my tongue, and so I did, over and over again. Meanwhile, perhaps inspired by my earlier butt play, Jessica freed a hand, snaked it under and around my ass, and slipped a finger into my asshole! Oh shit! FUCK! Our symmetry had to be complete, so I also squirmed a finger into her anus, working it in and out as I ate her out. She started pumping her finger as well as she filled my pussy with her muscular, insistent tongue.

Jessica's dirty grunts and my impassioned whimpers rose in frequency and pitch, as our pleasure crashed in waves and layers. We reached the apex together, as one, barely aware of ourselves and coming SO fucking hard, so completely, over and over and over again. A flood of delicious girl-cum washed over our mouths and faces as we continued our grinding and spasms.

Finally, oh so sweetly and gently, our passion began to ebb. Our bodies petered out, little aftershocks of orgasm sparking in our muscles like static discharge. We each rolled backwards, away from each other, prone on our backs, side by side and heads to toes. Eyes closed, I reached out with my fingers and found her hand, and she grasped mine, fingers interlacing. I'm sure smiles of pure contentment plastered both our faces. Our heart rates slowed, returning to to normal.

At the same exact moment, we pulled each other up to sitting positions on the bed, facing each other. She pulled her knees up to her chin and I did the same, still holding hands. I looked her full in her marvelous grey eyes and grinned. Since she'd arrived, we hadn't exchanged a single actual word, so I spoke.

"Um, how are you?"

All we could do was laugh.

vespa69
vespa69
117 Followers
12