The Layover

Story Info
Alex's old teacher walking back into his life feels surreal.
9k words
4.73
50.4k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the thought of having to deal with the mind-numbing boredom of a six hour layover, had Alex Cook already feeling a little grumpy and tired, knowing from experience that even the perks of an executive lounge wouldn't help much. And with all the travelling he'd been doing lately, with his globe-trotting marketing job, as he tiredly scrubbed his hand over his face, he could barely remember which airport he was in, never mind which city. After a while they all looked and felt pretty much the same. If you'd seen one, you'd seen 'em all. He could be in Miami, Mumbai or Montreal, there wasn't much difference - an airport was an airport.

Already bored out of his mind and feeling pretty beat, after unsuccessfully trying to catch a little shut-eye in the upright chair he'd been squirming around in, trying to get comfortable enough to doze off, he finally gave up. Giving his stiff neck a rub, he decided maybe he'd do a little people watching, hoping it might help to pass the time. And he began to study the other passengers as they came and went. And of course there were all sorts of different people; short, tall, fat, skinny, comical looking, loud, quiet, sullen, and few of them actually looking like they were enjoying their travel experience and laughing. Lucky them.

Then all of a sudden his gaze landed on a particularly beautiful woman, walking through the door into the lounge, tall and slender with long dark hair curling around her shoulders, and it felt like all the air left his lungs and his heart started to race out of control. It had only taken him a split second to realize that he knew her and had seen before. But back then she'd been sitting on a desk, making him hard as fucking granite and pretty desperate to jerk off every single time he'd been in her classroom, as he'd pictured her naked.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Holy shit, could it really be Miss Smith?

Insanely hot, still as strikingly beautiful as ever, he couldn't believe it was actually her - Julia freaking Smith. Jesus, did he ever have a thing for her in high school. Of course he imagined he wasn't the only one. He remembered that most of the other guys in his history class, equally infatuated, would try every trick they could think of to try and get a look up her skirt, doing things like dropping their pens on the floor on purpose so they could see as high up her thighs as her skirt would allow. The same way that he had, whenever she'd casually sat on the edge of her desk to discuss the Industrial Revolution the Civil War, or whatever period in time she was brilliantly bringing back to life for them, capturing their imaginations not only with how expressive she was, but with the captivating way she spoke, like she was talking to each of them alone.

In addition to being a total knock out, she was probably, by far, the most gifted teacher he'd ever had. And he still thought that acing his final history exam the year he had her as his teacher, in his senior year, was pretty damned amazing, especially considering the fact that he'd spent as much, if not more time totally spell-bound by her - as she engaged every last kid in the class not only with her words but with those long shapely legs - as he had listening to her fascinating lectures.

And now here she was, walking back into his world, looking every bit as stunning as he remembered. And maybe even more so, now that she'd matured into a total babe. Not that he was into rating chicks, but if he was, with her knock out body and incredible looks, she'd definitely be a solid ten.

Then their eyes met, and he noticed the subtle smile curling that full, sexy mouth of hers. Either she recognized him, or she was interested. And right now he'd take either, since his heart felt ready to beat straight out of his chest, and his dick was already twitching pretty damn hard in his pants. And as he watched her face break into a very pretty full-fledged smile, as she continued to approach him, of course he smiled right back, happy as hell to see her again.

But he had a feeling it might just be the fact that they were in Japan, at Tokyo's Narita airport, that it might have occurred to her that he probably spoke English, which was probably why she was headed in his direction, seeing as he had sandy-brown hair, and a light beard and blue eyes, since there weren't a lot of other Westerners around that she could speak to.

When she stopped in front of him, he looked up at her, wondering if his eyes were playing tricks, and she was some kind of mirage, and quite a beautiful, sexy one at that. And one he'd still kill to see naked.

And when she smiled, and said, "Excuse me, do you speak English?"

When Alex smiled back and said, "As a matter of fact, I do," he could tell from the breath she blew out that she was pretty relieved to hear it.

"Oh, good, finally, someone I communicate with. I was wondering if you might be kind enough to let me use your cell phone, and of course I'd be happy to pay you for any charges. It seems I've misplaced mine somewhere between my hotel and here, and I need to call ahead to Beijing, or I won't have a ride into the city when I get there. And I'd also like to phone the hotel where I was staying, and ask if they could check around to see if I might have left it there, because I'm really hoping I can get it back."

He quickly got his phone out of his pocket and handed it to her. "No problem, call whoever you need to call. And there's no need to pay me back. And I'm heading to Beijing, too, so if you need a ride, I've already got one lined up."

She awkwardly bit into her lip, wincing a little. "But I'd hate to keep imposing on you."

As Alex smiled into her bright green eyes, that he'd always thought were so just expressive, he could see she was torn. So, to reassure her, he said, "No worries. I'd never leave a lady in the lurch, or my mother would never let me hear the end of it."

After she laughed at that, deciding she could trust him, she sank into the empty seat beside him, looking relieved, as she said, "Thank you, that's a weight off my mind - now if the hotel can just find my phone, I'll be all set."

Alex watched her out of the corner of his eye as she made her call. And his eyebrow lifted, noticing that her little skirt had ridden up high on her thigh the moment she'd sat down, and of course his gaze settled on all that gorgeous length of leg, that was every bit as toned and shapely as he remembered. And damn, glancing down at her delicate little feet, it looked to him like she still enjoyed wearing pretty sexy looking footwear, too, noticing even the low black heels she was wearing, really showed off her shapely ankles. He'd often fantasized as a teenager not only about how incredible it would feel if he ever had a chance to run his hands up over her thighs, but also how fucking hot it would be to drag his tongue along the length of those long sexy legs, heading northwards of course, until his tongue settled right where he wanted it most - on her hot little pussy. And just seeing those long, gorgeous legs of hers again had his mouth watering, as he imagined himself doing just that. Oh, and what an incredible journey that would be. Naturally his dick twitched in agreement, since they usually saw eye to eye, especially when a woman as beautiful as she was, was involved.

And once she was done, and handed him back his phone, explaining that the hotel would let her know if they found it, checking her out from the corner of his eye, he noticed she was checking him out, too, and pretty closely, which kind of amazed him - to think that the watched was becoming the watcher after all these years.

As Julia tried her best to study him, without him noticing, she wondered if they hadn't met before. Somehow he looked kind of familiar. But she was pretty sure she would have remembered meeting someone as handsome as he was.

And as she continued to sneak peeks at him, Alex thought back, trying to figure out how old she might be. And he imagined the last time he'd seen her, he would have been about seventeen, in his senior year of high school, and since she he'd always thought she was about ten years older than he was, now that he was twenty-seven, she'd have to be somewhere in her late thirties. And he guessed since they were both adults that the age difference really didn't matter anymore - at least not to him. And of course since she was no longer his teacher, he couldn't see anything holding him back from getting to know her better - hopefully a lot better.

Especially when she was still every bit as beautiful and hot as he remembered, and now sitting all alone with him and needing his help. Talk about an odd twist of fate, to bump into his teenage crush, clear across the world, a decade later, when he was finally old enough for her to be interested in him, too.

Then he felt the warmth of her hand on his arm, through his shirt, and he turned to look into the depths of her amazing green eyes, almost feeling hypnotized, as she told him, "I'm Julia, by the way, Julia Banks."

Caught off guard by her last name for a moment, Alex's gaze shot to her left hand, wildly relieved to see that although she had a thin white line around her wedding ring finger, indicating that she'd worn one at some time in the past, that at least she wasn't wearing a ring now.

"So, you're travelling on your own?" he asked her, just to be sure.

She nodded. "Yes. I've been hired to oversee one of the international school's history programs. I've just been at the school in Tokyo working with their administrator on next year's curriculum and now I'm off to Beijing."

"So, you're a teacher?" He almost said, 'So, you're still a teacher', but thankfully caught himself in the nick of time, or he'd be giving himself away, and she'd probably remember that they'd known each other back in the day. And of course, she'd most likely only remember him as the tall lanky kid who sat at the front of classroom hopelessly drooling over her, with lust filled eyes.

"I was," she answered. Bringing him back to where they were, as she shrugged, looking a little down, as she confided, "But then when my marriage ended and I was offered this job, I jumped at the chance to get away for a while and put the past behind me. So, I guess you could say that I'm starting over."

Nodding thoughtfully, Alex thought it strange that he'd agreed to take his job for similar reasons. Once he'd discovered his last girlfriend - that he was getting pretty serious about - had been cheating on him behind his back with his best friend, he'd decided that he wanted to go out and see the world, and forget all about her and his old buddy, deciding it best to put some distance between himself and the whole sorry mess that he was glad to leave behind.

He extended his hand, instantly loving the way hers felt in his, not even realizing that he was already stroking his thumb over the back of her soft little hand, hating to relinquish it, since it was the first time he'd actually ever touched her. As he held her gaze, he said, "And I'm uh... Alex." Since she didn't seem to recognize him, he decided not to give her his last name, at least not yet. Once they'd gotten to know each other a little, she'd probably be okay with the fact that he used to be her student - at least he hoped.

She smiled, her green eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief, as she said, "Nice to meet you Alex," and he noticed that she didn't seem to be in any hurry to let go of his hand, either. And she was smiling pretty sweetly into his eyes now, too.

Then when he saw her begin to her shift her feet on the floor and wince, he asked her, "What's wrong?"

Pulling a face, she leaned close, and whispered into his ear, "Silly me, I wore the wrong shoes. These are new and they're killing my feet. Now I really wish I'd worn my flats."

Giving her a teasing smile, he said, "Well, you know I have been known to give a pretty wicked foot massage."

She looked up at him, surprised. "Are you seriously offering to rub my feet for me?"

He just gave her a quick nod to the affirmative, and then before she had a chance to decline, he reached down, took hold of her feet, and tugged them into his lap, which had her bottom swiveling in the chair, and her letting out a startled little yelp, even as she also let out a pretty delightful little giggle. Then keeping his gaze trained on hers, both of them happily grinning, he took off one of her shoes, set it on the empty seat beside him and with her foot sitting in his lap, right over his fly, he began to apply pressure with his thumbs firmly into the arch, right where it hurt, making her close her eyes and begin to softly moan, as she whispered on a sigh, "Oh my god, does that ever feel good. You really do have the magic touch."

Listening to her moan with a pretty blissed-out look on her face, Alex knew he'd like to hear that again, but of course with clothes off when he had her on her back. But he managed to keep a straight face as he said, "Glad I could help," while loving the idea that he was finally getting to really touch her, even if it was just her foot. And then as he realized that the more he worked her foot, the harder he was getting, he started to wonder if he might have a bit of a foot fetish, or if it was just the idea of finally being able to lay his hands on her, when it was all he'd dreamed about doing as a kid. Well, that and fucking her silly.

And as his hand moved up a little higher and he began to massage her slender ankle, he wondered if it was his imagination or if she really was beginning to moan and was even getting a little breathless - at least from the pronounced way her breasts were beginning to rise and fall. Already he had a feeling if he were to slip his hands higher, and got a finger inside her that she'd be pretty wet. And if they weren't in a lounge where anyone walking by could see them, he would be tempted to let his hands roam a little higher up under her skirt, even just to feel how soft her thighs would be, thighs he'd only ever dreamed of stroking. "How does that feel?" he asked her, as he let his fingers run up her calf a little, to work the muscles there.

"Oh, god, it feels sooo good," she murmured, with her eyes closed, actually licking her lips as her chest really began to heave, her whole body softly trembling, just from the feel of his hands on her.

And as he kept on working her sore muscles, Julia began to wonder if a woman could actually be brought to climax like this, because wow, she wasn't kidding about him having talented fingers. A man could earn good money with hands like his, doing just what he was doing. And the fact that he was totally hot probably didn't hurt any, and she could hardly believe that a guy as gorgeous as he was, was massaging her feet, right here in the airport.

Anxiously licking her lips, her pussy beginning to clench with need, hardly able to believe she had the nerve to do it, she murmured in a low sexy tone, "You know if I were to take off my stockings, what you're doing to me would probably feel even better."

Alex blinked. Wait. What did she just say? She didn't actually say that she wanted to start peeling stuff off, did she? Holy shit. Talk about a dream come true. He'd have happily given his left nut to see her start stripping off back in high school, and now here she was, suggesting just that.

With his cock lurching in his pants, Alex leaned in close enough that their lips were almost touching, and then he whispered over her mouth, "Of course you could always go into the ladies room to take them off. Or..." Then he cocked his eyebrow, gave her a very naughty grin and then just waited for her to take the bait.

The heat of her gaze was just so hot, as she looked straight into his eyes and whispered breathlessly, "Or what, Alex?"

"Or we could take one of the nap rooms in here for an hour or so, and I could really give you a good massage. One that I'm sure you'll never forget."

The innuendo was pretty clear, if she agreed, he'd be doing a lot more than simply massaging her feet.

Biting into her lip, Julia wondered if she was crazy for even considering such an idea. But it had been a while since she'd been with a man - a really long while. And of course once they got to Beijing, packed with about twenty-two million other people, the chances of bumping into him again were probably right around zero, so she knew she'd never have to be embarrassed about seeing him again. Never the type for an illicit hookup, something about him made her want to throw caution to the wind and just go for it. Finally she leaned in close enough to brush her lips across his in warm a feathery touch, that quickly had his pulse leaping and his hands clenching on her calf, as her eyes settled on his, she whispered in the throatiest purr she could muster, "Actually, that sounds like something I might enjoy."

Okay. Now all he had to do was try not to convulse, or pass out. Jesus, had Julia Smith just given him the green light to get busy with her? This was turning out to be one layover he'd never forget, especially if he actually got to lay with her.

Before either of them had time to reconsider the impulsiveness of what they were about to do, Alex quickly reached for her shoe, slipped it on her foot, took her by the hand, and said, "Come on, I know where the rooms are."

Even as Julia followed close beside him, forgetting for the moment all about her sore feet, as they hustled toward the nap rooms, both of them silently tugging their carryon bags behind them, her hand clasped tightly in his, a little voice inside her head was almost screaming at her to rethink what she was about to do. Never one to leap into anything feet first, without considering the possible consequences, she wondered - not for the first time - if that's why her husband had left her. He'd told her as he'd packed up to leave, that although he thought she was bright and pretty, and a part of him still cared for her, that she just didn't do it for him anymore. And he needed someone in his life who wouldn't be afraid to take risks and could just let loose once in a while, and have fun without worrying about every last thing that might happen before she made a move, the way that she did.

Well, if what she was about to do wasn't impulsive enough, than she didn't know what was. About to just go for it with a total stranger, she smirked, knowing that Justin would sure be shocked to see her now. Oh, god. Then she frowned - providing she could actually go through with it, without losing her nerve, or her lunch.

They had to show their passports before they could get the double room that Alex asked for, and Julia noticed that her hand was shaking pretty hard as she handed it over to the official, sure that she'd never done anything as crazy. And once they were inside the clean white spartan little bedchamber, with just a white linen covered double bed, with only a tiny picture of Mount Fuji adorning the wall, a shiver actually ran up her spine as what they were about to do really began to sink in. And part of her started to wonder if she could actually do it.

But then the soothing way he turned and looked right into her eyes as he ran his hands over her upper arms, made her begin to relax, especially when he said, "Hey, Julia, don't look so scared. Honestly, nothing has to happen if you don't want it to. I'm not going to lie, I think you're beautiful and making love to you would be like a dream come true. But if all you want to do is stay in here and rest for a while, and put your feet up, I'd be okay with that, too."

She could hardly believe her ears, and asked him, "Really?"

He touched his lips to hers, and said, "Yeah, really, no pressure, okay?"

Oh, god, now she wondered why he had to be so sweet and understanding. If he'd told her just get to her clothes off and get on the damn bed, at least he'd have taken the choice out of her hands, but now she really did have to make up her mind, and decide if she could really do this.