The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor stepped away from the table and stood, "Well, what did you think?"

"Pretty good, did they cover deep tissue massage in the workshop?" Evan asked.

"It was mentioned, but we didn't try it," Taylor answered.

"I can give you a quick demo if you are curious," Evan offered.

"Sure," Taylor said.

"This isn't going to weird Shelly out, is it? Seeing us naked and touching each other?" Evan asked, still not sure what his friend had planned.

"Probably not, I guess we'll find out when she shows up," Taylor said. He wasn't sure how Shelly would react. He climbed onto the table and lay down on his back.

"Turn over, I don't want to see your junk," Evan said. He could not help but notice that Taylor appeared slightly aroused, but his own cock was not complete flaccid. Evan decided they were both reacting to the knowledge that somewhere in the house was an attractive woman, and she was naked. He leaned over and pressed his elbow into Taylor's back, starting the deep tissue massage.

As she leaned against the wall Shelly was vaguely aware that the men were talking, but she did not pay enough attention to understand what they were saying. Shelly stood up and looked around the corner again. This time she her husband lying on the table. Evan was standing next to the table with his back was to her, or more specifically his ass to her. Evan was leaned over Taylor, driving his elbow into Taylor's back. Shelly learned against the wall and watched the two men. Shelly was shocked when she began to entertain the thought of walking up behind Evan and putting her hands on his nice, firm ass. She wasn't the kind of woman to cheat on her husband. Shelly thought about the T shirt that said "It isn't cheating if my husband watches" again and wondered if it was true. Despite having come only a few minutes earlier she still found herself aroused. She took a deep breath and walked into the room. Neither of the men seemed to notice her. She wasn't sure what to say.

"Well this is a lot more interesting that what I was doing in the kitchen," Shelly said.

Evan had sensed Shelly's presence a few moments earlier, but wasn't sure what to do. He heard Shelly's footsteps getting closer. She walked to the other side of the table and looked at him over her husband's body.

"I figured you guys would be in the hot tub by now," Shelly said.

"What can I say, we are easily distracted," Evan answered. He noticed that Shelly's skin was flushed red and her nipples were still erect. He wondered what she was thinking.

It was certainly a case of hurts so good, Taylor thought as Evan worked on his back with intense pressure. The massage stopped when Shelly announced her presence, but Evan's hands did not move. Taylor was staring at the floor, looking through the hole in the massage table. He could see his wife's feet and most of her shapely legs, but the table blocked his view of her pussy. It did not block the smell, and it was pretty clear that she was aroused. Taylor felt his cock begin to stiffen and wondered if Shelly was having a similar effect on Evan.

"You want a turn on the table?" Taylor asked, lifting his head and turning to face Shelly.

"I'm not sure that is a good idea," she replied.

"What's the matter, chicken?" Taylor said, challenging his wife.

"Fuck you," she replied, "get off the table." Shelly did not know where the path she had started down would take her, but she wanted to find out what her husband had in mind.

Taylor rolled onto his side, exposing his throbbing erection to his wife. He smiled and looked at her swollen nipples, the jumped off the table and on to the floor.

Shelly looked past Taylor, making eye contact with Evan, "Are you okay with this?"

"Hey, when in Rome..." Evan replied.

Shelly glanced at Evan cock as she climbed onto the table. Unlike her husband, he did not have an erection, but his penis was far from flaccid. She stretched out on the table and rested her head in the small cut out, not sure what would happen next. She felt the table move slightly then someone straddle her thighs.

"I'll work on her lower back, you take care of her shoulders," Taylor said.

Evan did not know what to do. Despite talking about threesomes for years he never expected to actually be part of one. He looked at Taylor, who was not making any effort to hide the fact he had an erection. There was no doubt in Evan's mind that he was going to be watching Shelly get fucked by Taylor. There was no longer any chance of keeping his dick from getting hard. His idea of jacking off in the hot tub seemed almost comical now. He placed his hands on Shelly's shoulders and began to caress them. It wasn't the first time he had touched her, Evan had given Shelly an occasional neck rub, or spread sunscreen on her back, but this time was different. He wasn't copping a feel. There was no doubt in anyone's mind what was about to happen.

Evan heard Taylor encourage him, "Do some of that deep tissue stuff you were doing to me. I think she is really tense."

Shelly wondered if things had spun completely out of control. She wanted to think she could say stop and everything could come to a complete halt. But the feeling of Taylor's throbbing erection pressed against her ass along with both Taylor and Evan having their hands on her made Shelly think they were past listening to her. She had no doubt that Evan's cock was just had hard as Taylor's, even though she could not see or feel it. She felt Evan's thumbs pressing deep into the muscles of her shoulders as Taylor worked over her lower back. The part of her that wanted to say no, that wanted the insanity to stop grew weaker and weaker.

Evan noticed Taylor staring at him, more specifically staring at his throbbing erection. It was pretty clear from the look in Taylor's eye that Evan was going to be more than just a spectator. Evan wasn't sure how Shelly felt about what was going on, but Taylor was making it pretty clear they were both going to fuck her. Evan slid his hands past Shelly's shoulder blades, following her ribs down the side of her body until he could feel the bulge of her breast. She moaned. Evan more felt the sound with his fingers than heard it with his ears. He wondered if it was a response to him touching her breast or something her husband and done. Evan pushed his fingers between the massage table and Shelly's body until he felt her swollen nipples. She moaned again. Evan looked up at Taylor; Shelly's husband had a huge grin on his face and gave his approval of Evan's actions with a nod. Evan struggled to accept the idea that he was about to fuck his friend's wife.

Taylor had his hand about half way up Shelly's back when he noticed Evan was starting to caress Shelly's tits. It was an arousing sight not because Taylor wanted to watch another man with his wife. It was Shelly's reaction that interested him the most. He had always wondered if Shelly was wild enough to fuck two men at the same time, and now he was finding out. Taylor smiled, knowing that Shelly's 36D breasts were a bit larger than what Evan was used to. Taylor stopped what he was doing and watched Evan's fingers disappear under Shelly's body. He both heard and felt the guttural moan from Shelly when Evan's fingers reached her nipples. Instead of feeling jealous Taylor felt a desire to make this an experience Shelly would not only remember fondly, but would want to repeat. He grabbed a handful of Shelly's hair and pulled back, forcing her to arch her back and pull her tits off the table. He wanted Evan to see how spectacular his wife's breasts were. He also wanted Shelly to see Evan's throbbing erection.

Even though he had been looking at them all afternoon, Evan felt a rush when he saw Shelly's tits again. The full round globes were covered in a sheen of perspiration. Her areolas were dark and the size of a half dollar and her swollen nipples protruded almost a half inch above the perfect curve of her breast. His hand moved without him even thinking about it. He cupped Shelly's ample tits in his hands; they were larger and softer than his wife's breasts. Evan wondered if his wife Kat knew about what was going on. It would not surprise him if she did; she had hinted at a threesome a few times, he just never thought she was serious. All thoughts of Katrina vanished when Shelly gripped the edge of the table and pulled herself forward until her mouth hovered over Evan's fully erect cock.

"Do it," Taylor said in a stern voice, "I want to see you suck his dick."

Shelly hesitated. She knew she was going to give Evan a blowjob, but it still surprised her to hear Taylor ordering her to do it. She looked at Evan's erection, then wrapped her hand around the rigid shaft and pulled the skin back until his cock head was uncovered. She felt her husband guiding his own cock between her legs. As Taylor's cock spread her nether lips apart she opened her mouth and stretched her lips around Evan's erection. She tried to divide her attention evenly between the throbbing erection filling her mouth and the hard cock that was sheathed in her pussy. The sensation of being penetrated from both ends was almost overwhelming. Shelly felt Taylor's hands release her hair, but they were almost instantly replaced by Evan's.

The visual component of a blowjob was what made it so arousing to Taylor. He loved to watch Shelly suck his cock, and now he had an opportunity to get an up close view of her mouth in action. It didn't really matter to him that it was another man's thick cock that was stretching Shelly's lips. He just wanted to see what it looked like. Taylor leaned forward, his face inches away from Shelly's. He could hear the slurping sound she made as her head bobbed up and down on Evan's throbbing erection.

"I love watching you give head," he whispered in Shelly's ear as his hips pressed against her ass.

Shelly felt helpless to stop what was happening to her, which made it that much more exciting. She knew Evan and Taylor would keep shoving their thick hard cocks into her until they came. She wondered what they would do with her when she had cum dripping out of her mouth and running down her legs. Even though she was acting like a slut, she did not feel like one. The threesome wasn't her idea. She had not asked what was happening, but she was enjoying it.

Evan still could not believe what was happening, but the feeling of Shelly's warm mouth around his cock told him it was not a dream. Shelly was proving to be very, very good at giving a blowjob. Despite the fact he could not really see her face Evan was close to climax. She slid her hand all the way up his erection until her fingers were wrapped around the engorged head of his cock, then back down as she engulfed his manhood with her mouth. The contrast between the tight grip of her hand and the soft warmth of her mouth was pushing him to his limits.

"I'm going to come Shelly! Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to come," Evan moaned. He knew he was seconds away from erupting, but Shelly showed no signs of stopping.

The warning from Evan was hardly a surprise to Shelly. The salty fluid had been leaking into her mouth for almost a minute when he finally said something. Shelly preferred not to swallow, but in her present position she really did not have much of a choice. She might have been able to pull Evan's cock down enough for him to come on her tits, but that would be an even bigger mess. Instead she gulped down as much of his cock as she could so his cum would just flow down her throat. She heard Evan grunt and felt his erection begin to jerk as he pumped his load into her. She held him in her mouth until she was certain he was done, then slowly pulled her head back. Now she could direct her full attention to the throbbing erection that was buried between her legs.

This was not the threesome Taylor fantasized about when he was alone and horny, at least not usually. He imagined himself with two women, mostly because he did not want to compete with another man for Shelly's attention. All of those concerns had faded away as he plowed his cock into Shelly while she sucked Evan's dick. It wasn't seeing his wife suck off another man that turned Taylor on. It was the way Shelly did it with wild abandon. She was enjoying being the target of both his and Evan's wanton lust; she was writhing with pleasure as she engulfed two cocks at the same time. Taylor had fucked Shelly countless times, but this time she was hotter and wetter than ever. When Taylor heard Evan grunt he knew his friend had just come in Shelly's mouth. Taylor felt just a bit of envy, Shelly usually did not swallow. He rationalized she did not have much of a choice in this situation; her ability to move was pretty limited. Taylor slipped one arm under Shelly, between her belly and the massage table. He jerked up back and up so that she was on her hands and knees, then he put his hands on her hips and began ramming his cock into her. Taylor wanted Evan to see Shelly's tits bounce. Each time Taylor's hips slammed into Shelly's firm, round ass; her breasts flailed wildly in a random direction. Sometimes they almost bounced off her chin, sometimes they crashed into each other. When Evan cupped Shelly's breasts in his hands Taylor did not feel jealous. He knew how much Shelly liked having her breasts touched and caressed and more than anything Taylor wanted Shelly to come and come hard. He looked down at her ass; just beyond it he could see the shaft of his cock. It was dripping wet from being inside her. He thrust his hips forward over and over, ramming his dick into her until his hips slapped against her ass.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. That's it, don't stop, don't stop! Oh,oh, ahh," Shelly screamed. Taylor did not know if she which one of them she was talking to, perhaps she was talking to both of them.

Shelly's brain was so flooded with endorphins she barely knew where she was. One thing she did know was that she was about to climax. The constant pounding of Taylor's throbbing erection against her pussy combined with Evan tugging on her nipples made that all but inevitable. She tried to tell Taylor she was about to come but her words quickly deteriorated into a moan. She wanted to beg him to come inside her, to flood her with his cum but all she could manage was an incoherent moan. Somehow her husband understood, because just as she slipped over the edge into the abyss of her orgasm she heard Taylor groan loudly. For a moment Shelly thought she felt the jet of hot, thick cum pour into her, but then her senses were overwhelmed by her climax. It exploded through her body, starting deep in her sex and coursing through her body until she could feel it in her fingers and toes. Shelly collapsed on the table in a heap. She felt the weight of her husband's body pressing her into the table. He was still inside her, his slow, deep thrusts were prolonging her climax. When her orgasm finally ended Shelly was filled with the desire for more.

Taylor fucked his wife until his erection began to fade away. When he was finally spent he slowly withdrew his cock until it slipped past her labia. He rolled off of Shelly and lay beside her. Much to his surprise he felt her hand on his cock.

"How long before you are ready to go again?" Shelly asked as she gently stroked Taylor's dick. She could not explain why she wanted more, for some reason her thirst for sex suddenly seemed unquenchable. She turned her attention to Evan; he was in about the same shape as her husband. His penis wasn't completely flaccid, but it wasn't even close to being erect.

"You two are going to have to find a way to entertain me until you are ready to fuck me again," Shelly said as she propped herself up on her elbows.

"I suppose we could continue with the massage," Evan offered.

"That sounds good," Shelly answered, playfully pushing Taylor off the table and rolling onto her back.

Taylor knew that the woman laying on the massage table with her disheveled hair, sweat soaked skin and cum soaked pussy was his wife, but he could not believe it. He was quite surprised at how the day had turned out and it wasn't over yet. He picked up Shelly's foot and began to caress it. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Evan was doing the same. Shelly made a sound that made him think she was purring. He cupped her heel in the palm of one hand and pressed his thumb into the arch of her foot. Evan's eyes slowly moved up Shelly's naked body, taking in her shapely legs, her battered pussy and her full breasts before stopping on her face. Shelly's eyes were closed and her mouth was open just enough for her to breathe. She looked very satisfied and Evan wanted her to stay that way.

Evan watched Taylor out of the corner of his eyes, mimicking his movements. Evan wasn't sure what proper etiquette was for fucking a friend's wife, but he could not take his eyes off Shelly's pussy. The sight of her labia made his cock ache with desire. He wondered if Taylor would stop him if he tried to slide his manhood into Shelly once his dick was hard again.

Inch by inch Taylor massaged and caressed his way up Shelly's leg. He forced himself to concentrate on what he was doing, pushing out any thoughts what would happen next. Taylor focused on the way his wife's lightly tanned legs felt. He wrapped his hands around her calf muscle, kneading it with his fingers and thumbs. He carefully avoided the ticklish spot on the back of her knee and moved on to her thighs. The sound of Shelly giggling told him that Evan's fingers had found the back of her knee. Taylor slowed down as his fingers approached the apex of Shelly's legs. Shelly's vulva was no longer just in his peripheral vision. Taylor could see Evan's fingers getting closer and closer to her labia. He shifted his gaze to Shelly's face. Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted. He watched her chest rise and fall with each breath. Taylor wanted to see the expression on Shelly's face when Evan gave in to the temptation to slip his fingers inside her.

Even with her eyes shut Shelly knew which pair of hands belonged to her husband, it was the pair that had stopped short of touching her sex. Evan was not hesitating, she felt him getting closer and closer. She could not explain why, but the idea that another man was about to touch her down there made her a bit anxious. Perhaps it was because her husband was watching it happen, or perhaps it was because it had been so long since she had felt another man's touch. Shelly drew a sharp breath and arched her back slightly when Evan's fingers spread her labia apart.

Taylor had turned his attention to Shelly's breasts. Since she was on her back her tits had flattened out slightly, but they still looked spectacular. He took a half step toward the table and leaned forward so that his mouth was only inches from Shelly's erect nipple. He looked at her other breast, admiring the way it slowly curved up from her body. He slowly pressed his lips against Shelly warm skin, his mouth surrounded her areola. Taylor swirled his tongue around her nipple, feeling every wrinkle in the amber pebble. He reached across her body and enveloped her other breast in his hand.

Shelly had been so focused on what Evan was doing that she did not notice Taylor had moved until she felt his hot breath flowing over her breast. She let out a moan when she felt Taylor begin to suck on one breast and squeeze the other. Much to Shelly's surprise she felt the familiar tingle of a slowly building climax as both Taylor and Evan explored her body with their hands.

Evan placed the back of one hand flat against the table and slipped it under Shelly's ass. His thumb pressed against her labia and then penetrated her wet pussy. He placed his other hand on her with his fingertips pressing down on her mound. Finally he leaned forward with his tongue extended, lightly brushing the tip against Shelly's clitoris. He felt her body shudder as he continued to let his tongue dart around her sex.