The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor wasn't sure what Evan was doing to his wife, but it was pretty obvious she liked it. Her body writhed on the table had he continued to suck and caress her tits. He began a trail for soft kisses starring on her nipple, moving across her breast and onto her shoulder. His hand took the place of his mouth on her breast, pinching her hard, wet nipple until it slipped from between his fingers. The trail continued up her neck until he was nibbling on her ear.

"I want you to come again," he whispered in Shelly's ear. For him there was no bigger turn on than seeing his wife come. He pressed his mouth to hers; he could almost taste her excitement.

Four hands and two mouths were putting Shelly on the verge of sensory overload. Each time Evan's tongue fluttered across her clit sent a shiver up her spine. Taylor's passionate kissing was sending the same feeling the other direction. Combined with Evan penetrating her with his thumb and Taylor tugging on her swollen nipples she felt like she was going to come again, but it wasn't as intense or overwhelming as the orgasm she had experienced when her husband was ramming his cock into her. This time the euphoria surrounded her like a fog, getting thicker and thicker until she wasn't aware of anything else. Shelly no longer noticed the way Evan's thumb spread her labia apart or the way Taylor's fingers stretched her nipple taut. She didn't feel Evan's tongue lapping at her pussy or Taylor's tongue penetrating her mouth. She only felt bliss.

The two men continued their assault on Shelly's erogenous zones until she stopped squirming and moaning. When she was quiet and still they both stopped and looked at her. Her entire body was covered in a fine sheen of perspiration. She wasn't motionless for long, a minute or two after they stopped her eyelids fluttered, then she sat up.

Taylor extended his hand toward Shelly, "We are not done with you yet."

"I'm not sure how much more I can take," Shelly replied as Taylor pulled her upright.

"You are about to find out," Taylor said.

Shelly followed her husband to a low loveseat. He sat down and pulled her down on top of him. His chest hair was matted against his skin with sweat and he smelled like sex. The arousal Shelly felt had an animalistic quality to it. She knew Evan was behind her but she was not sure what the two men had planned. She felt Taylor pull her forward and she fell onto him. Shelly realized she was probably going to get fucked by Evan. She thought about the T shirt again, 'It's not cheating if my husband watches', and wondered if she could do it. Could she let a man that wasn't her husband put his cock in her.

"Read to get fucked again?" Taylor whispered in her ear. She could feel her husband's erection pressed against her body and had no doubt that Evan's cock was equally rigid. What she did not know is how they planned on fucking her. A thought entered her mind that filled her with a sense of dread. Maybe they were both going to fuck her at the same time. There was no way her body could fit two hard cocks at the same time. She wondered if Taylor would be mad if she refused him.

"So, who do you want first?" Taylor asked.

Shelly breathed a sigh of relief. She still wasn't sure about letting Evan fuck her, but at least it would just be one of them at a time.

"You, I want you," Shelly replied. She still wasn't sure she could have sex with another man in front of Taylor, but it might be easier if she knew he was already satisfied. Shelly took a deep breath and grabbed her husband's cock. She stroked it a few times then guided it between her legs, then sank down on it.

As Shelly impaled herself on his erection Taylor stared into his wife's eyes. They were filled with a mixture of lust and fear. He was impressed that she had complied with his demands.

As she took in Taylor's cock Shelly felt his hands on her breasts. Almost right away he began to thrust his cock into her, his hip slapping loudly against her. What she did not expect was to feel Evan's erection sliding between her ass cheeks.

"So this is what two cocks feel like," she moaned.

Taylor continued to ram his dick into Shelly. His climax was building much faster than he expected. He could feel his balls begin to tighten as the pressure built in his cock.

"You're going to make me come Shelly, you feel too good," he moaned, and then he felt his orgasm erupt. He made a few more thrusts and the pulled his fading erection out of Shelly's pussy. Over Shelly's shoulder he saw Evan moving into position to fuck his wife.

As Shelly impaled herself on his erection Taylor stared into his wife's eyes. They were filled with a mixture of lust and fear. He was impressed that she had complied with his demands.

"Wait," Taylor said, holding up his hand, " I didn't ask my wife if she wanted you to fuck her."

Shelly felt the sense of panic returning. It was one thing to be Evan and Taylor's toy, admitting she was a willing participant was something else.

"Shelly, do you want Evan's cock inside you?" Taylor asked, his lips curling into a devilish grin.

Shelly slowly nodded.

"I need to hear your answer. If you can't say it then you probably can't do it," Taylor teased.

"Yes," Shelly said softly.

Taylor continued to press her, "Yes... what?"

"Yes I want Evan's cock. I want him to fuck me, I want him to make me come," Shelly blurted out.

"Okay. Evan, you heard the lady. Oh, and she likes it slow," Taylor said, and then he pulled Shelly's head down until her mouth was pressed against his.

The experience had a dream like quality to it, but as the tip of his cock spread Shelly's labia apart Evan knew this was a dream come true. He grabbed her hips and pushed his erection into her, relishing every bit of her hot, wet pussy. After being buried completely inside her for a few moments Evan slowly drew his hips back and pulled his cock out. Each time he penetrated Shelly a moan escaped his lips. When her pussy had swallowed every bit of his length again Evan moved his hand over Shelly's round ass, up her back and finally let them rest on her full breasts. Compared to his wife, Shelly had a much curvier figure and Evan was enjoying every bit of the difference. He pressed his hips against her soft ass and squeezed her breasts as they spilled out of his hands.

As Evan ran his hands all over her body Shelly found herself focusing on what Taylor was doing. Her husband was holding her face with both his hands and kissing her deeply. Much to her surprise Shelly felt the beginning of another climax. She had not come when her husband had been inside her, but now with Evan's girth spreading her pussy open an orgasm seemed very possible. For a moment she felt a bit guilty for not climaxing with her husband, but it was short lived. When Taylor's hands joined Evan's on her tits Shelly's breathing and heart rate accelerated. Taylor's tongue slipped into her mouth again. She understood why Taylor had told Evan to go slow. The clever bastard wanted to be able to kiss her while she was getting fucked, and he would not have been able to do that if Evan was ramming his cock into her. As her guilt faded away Shelly allowed herself to enjoy having Evan inside her pussy.

Taylor let go of Shelly's breast and put his hand on the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair just above her pussy and then he laid one finger on each side of her clit. He could feel Evan's thrusts ripple though his wife's flesh. Taylor wanted to be certain Shelly had an orgasm, and playing with her clit would almost guarantee she came. She had stopped kissing him as her breathing quickened, now she was gasping for air as Evan's cock and his fingers fed the flames of her raging orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh," Shelly whimpered, "I'm going to come baby, I'm going to come all over his big hard cock."

Taylor grabbed a handful of Shelly's hair and pulled her lips to his again. He could feel Shelly's climax coursing through her body until it exhausted her and she collapsed onto him. Taylor felt Evan thrust his cock into her a few more times.

He held back as long as he could, but finally Evan could no longer control his orgasm and he flooded Shelly's pussy with cum. Slowly he extricated his cock from Shelly's pussy. She barely stirred. Evan watched as Taylor stood with his wife in his arms and carried her away.

Shelly woke up to the sound of the shower running. It took her a few minutes to realize it was morning. She groggily turned over and was a bit surprised to see Taylor still in bed. Then she remembered that the guest shower was being renovated, Shelly guessed that her husband had told Evan he could use the shower in the master bedroom. Shelly turned over again and noticed the bathroom door was still open. She slipped out of bed and tip toed to the door. She saw Evan standing in the shower, still adjusting the water. She could not help looking at his cock. It was the first time she had seen it completely flaccid. It still looked good. As she watched Evan work the soap into a thick lather that covered his body she put one hand between her legs. Her flesh was a little tender from what she had endured the night before, but she could not resist the urge to stroke her labia. Just the sight of Evan naked had made her pussy wet. When Evan turned to face the wall Shelly stepped into the doorway. She could see her reflection the glass of the shower door, her naked body superimposed over Evan's. Shelly began to caress her breast as she watched Evan wash his hair. She could see the muscles in his arms and back flex as he scrubbed his hair. When he began to rinse his hair she stepped out of the bathroom. She wasn't sure what would happen if he saw her masturbating.

"Maybe you should take Evan to the airport, it seems like you want to spend some time with him," Taylor said.

Shelly jumped at the sound of her husband's voice. She turned towards the bed, he lying on his side, covered from the waist down with a sheet.

"How long have you been watching me?" Shelly asked, not sure if she should be embarrassed or mad.

"Not long enough, I was hoping to see you get off," Evan replied.

Shelly felt herself blush. Even after the debauchery of the previous night she still found being caught masturbating a bit embarrassing.

"You take him, I'm sure you have guy things to talk about," Shelly said, hoping that her husband would disagree.

"We hung out last night after I put you to bed," Taylor replied.

A grin spread across Shelly's face at the thought of Taylor and Evan naked together in the hot tub. She knew they probably just drank and told lies to each other, but she imagined much more.

"What did you to talk about?" Shelly asked

"Just guy stuff," Taylor replied evasively.

"Did you work out some kind of quid pro quo arrangement? Are you going to fuck his wife now?"

"Not likely, she's not quite as adventurous as you are. Besides, she's not really my type," Taylor said, moving closer to Shelly.

"How so?" Shelly inquired.

Taylor put his hands on her breasts, "She doesn't have curves like you do. I mean she's got decent tits, but nothing like these. I bet Evan loved playing with your tits."

"I think she's pretty hot, she's in really good shape. I wish I had an ass like hers," Shelly said.

"I don't, your ass is spectacular," Taylor replied, sliding his hands down to her hips, "I bet Evan would like to put his hands on your butt again."

"You'd be okay with that?" Shelly inquired.

"Only if it's what you want," Taylor answered.

Shelly looked at her husband with a questioning look on her face, "You like the idea of me with another guy?"

"I like the idea of you having an orgasm, and I'm only good for so many per day," Taylor answered.

Shelly grinned again, this time at the idea of spending a little more time alone with Evan.

"You do realize that you will have to get dressed to drive to the airport," Taylor said, making an exaggerated frown.

"If I was a man I could get by with just wearing shorts, but because of these," Shelly cupped her breasts in her hands, sliding her fingers up until she could tug on her swollen nipples, "I have to wear a shirt. What a bunch of fascist bully boys."

Both Taylor and Shelly turned towards the bathroom as Evan walked out, clad only in a towel.

"Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you," he said.

"Don't get any ideas, nude day is over," Taylor stated.

"And I'm going to get dressed and take you for a ride... to the airport," Shelly added.

Evan and Taylor looked at other and nodded, the Evan turned towards the door.

"I'll get some clothes on and meet you at the car,"

Shelly adjusted her sunglasses as she pulled out of the driveway, "So, what are you going to tell your wife about last night?"

"Probably just the highlights, I don't think she wants a play by play," Evan replied.

"So you think she will be okay with it?" Shelly inquired.

"Yes, we have talked about threesome, but none of the guys we know meet her high standards, not sure why she puts up with me," he answered.

"Maybe it's not a guy she is interested in," Shelly suggested.

"In my dreams," Evan replied, "but I don't think she is interested in women."

"Too bad, she's pretty hot. Her breasts are so perky, I'd love to get my hands on them," Shelly said. It was a bit of a white lie. Shelly wasn't really interested in being with another woman, she just wanted to tease Evan a bit.

"So you are into women?" Evan asked; a bit surprised. This was something Taylor had failed to mention when the two of them were talking.

"I've considered it, but let's keep that our little secret. If my husband finds out I will never hear the end of it." Shelly replied.

"Okay. And thanks for everything," Evan said, feeling awkward. He was not sure what the proper etiquette was in a threesome.

"You are quite welcome," Shelly replied, then whispering to herself, "We are not quite done." Shelly looked over her shoulder and the changed lanes, heading for long term parking.

"I think you missed your turn," Evan said when he noticed Shelly had steered the car into the long term parking lot instead of heading for the terminal.

"No, I didn't," Shelly replied as she reached out the window of the SUV and grabbed a ticket from the machine at the gate to the parking lot.

"Is there a reason you picked long term parking?" Evan asked as the car maneuvered through the lot, finally stopping at the end of a row.

"Yes, yes there is," Shelly answered somewhat cryptically as she parked the vehicle.

"Are you going to tell me what it is?" he asked.

"I'd rather show you," Shelly said as she put the sunshade up, blocking the view out the front windshield.

Evan watched as Shelly reclined her seat and then crawled into the back of the vehicle. The back seats were folded down. Evan had noticed it when he put his luggage in and thought that Shelly was probably picking up something large after she dropped him off at the airport. As he watched she pushed her shorts down her legs he realized there was another reason the seats were down.

"You can sit up there and watch me touch myself, or you can get back here and do it yourself," Shelly purred. Only twenty four hours earlier the idea of being naked in front of Evan was a crazy idea, now she was inviting him to fuck her. Again.

"Is Taylor okay with this?" Evan asked.

"He will understand, I mean you are going to be out in the wood for two weeks, I don't think you are going to get a better offer," Shelly replied.

Evan crawled over the seat and into the cargo area of the vehicle, shedding clothes as he went. Shelly was already naked by the time he reached her. She grabbed his shoulders and rolled him over so he was lying on his back. Her large breasts hung inches from his face.

"I want you to suck on my tits," Shelly moaned, pulling Evan's head into her ample cleavage.

Evan could feel Shelly rubbing her pussy against his throbbing erection. He put one hand on each of her breasts and pulled her towards his mouth. Her tits were warm and soft but her nipple felt rock hard against his tongue. He gently bit down on the amber nub, eliciting a moan from Shelly.

"Oh yes, yes. More of that," Shelly groaned as she felt Evan's mouth on her breast.

As she watched Evan suck and lick her breasts Shelly continued to rub her pussy up and down the length of his rigid shaft. Each time she rocked her hips back and forth the temptation to grab his cock and stuff it into her pussy became more difficult to resist.

As Shelly's soft, slick labia massaged his cock Evan felt his own orgasm slowly building. He concentrated on his breathing, not wanting to come before he had a chance to be inside Shelly again. He felt a sense of relief when she finally grabbed his erection and steered it into her wet slit. He began to raise his hips, driving his dick into her.

"Hold still!" Shelly demanded, "This time I'm fucking you." She grabbed his wrists and lowered herself just enough to engulf the engorged head of Evan's cock. She slowly rocked back and forth, relishing the feeling of being penetrated.

"What do you like more, just the tip?" Shelly asked as she let her sink down until she felt Evan's entire length fill. She began to rock her hips back and forth again, grinding her clit against Evan. "Or do you like being all the way in?"

It was a tough call, both felt fantastic, but finally Evan managed to answer, "Just the tip."

"Good, now when I'm ready I know how to make you come," she teased as she clenched down on his cock and continued to rock back and forth.

Every time he tried to participate Shelly scolded him. Finally Evan accepted he was just going to have to hold still and let her fuck him. His eyes flicked back and forth between her gently swaying breasts and her lust filled eyes. She was beginning to ride his cock again, each time going a bit higher before plunging back down until her ass slapped against his hips. She continued to hold his wrists down as she fucked him.

"Tell your wife I think you have a really nice cock," Shelly teased.

Evan only moaned in response.

"You made me come really hard last night," Shelly said as rode up and down the entire length of Evan's throbbing erection. She wasn't lying, having Evan fuck her while her husband played with her tits had led to one of the most intense orgasms Shelly had ever experienced, and she wanted to return the favor.

Shelly began to moan louder and louder has her climax built. By the time it engulfed her she was practically screaming, "Oh yes, yes, yes. I'm coming Evan, I'm coming all over your thick, hard cock."

Evan was in a bit of a quandary. He was close to his own climax, but he wasn't ready for the experience to end. He tried to block out Shelly's dirty talking. He closed his eyes so he could not see her breasts bouncing inches in front of his face. He focused on the way she had his hands pinned above his head, but he could not ignore the way her hot, wet pussy felt on his cock.

"I'm about to come Shelly," Evan moaned as he approached the point of no return.

Shelly smiled. Her own orgasm was fading away; she was ready for Evan to come. She suspended her body above him, moving just enough for the head of his cock to slide in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

"Open your eyes and look at me. I want to see your face when you come inside me," Shelly said insistently.

The instant he saw Shelly's naked body above him Evan let out a loud groan. He felt his cock jerk as a stream of hot cum spray into Shelly.

"That's it Evan, give it to me, give it all to me," Shelly said as she watched him writhe in pleasure. When she felt his body relax Shelly sank back down on to Evan's cock and pressed her tits against his chest.

"I think the three of us should make this our annual nude day tradition," she whispered in his ear, the rolled over and lay beside him.