The Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Holy shit," Evan said.

"Yea, I get that a lot," Shelly replied with a laugh, "I hate to end your moment of bliss, but you have a flight to catch."

The two of them struggled to get dressed in the cramped cargo area of the vehicle for a few moments, and then Shelly opened the door.

"Fuck it, I'm extending nude day for a few more minutes," she said has she stepped out of the car and stood naked in the long term parking lot. Evan joined her and they both dressed quickly. Just as they finished the parking lot shuttle approached.

"I'll just grab the shuttle," Evan said.

"Okay, come back and visit any time," Shelly said with a smile. She watched Evan climb aboard the shuttle and waved as it drove away.

"How was that?" Shelly asked as she grabbed her smartphone of the dash of the car. Taylor's smiling face appeared on the screen.

"It's not cheating if I'm watching, and that was definitely not cheating," Taylor replied.

"Better be careful or you are going to turn into a cuckold," Shelly teased.

"I like fucking you way too much for that to happen. And just in case you doubt me I'm going to fuck you hard when you get back," Taylor countered. He had been skeptical about Shelly's plan. It wasn't so much seeing her fuck Evan's brains out that aroused him. It was seeing his wife take control of another man. Truth be told there had not been much to see. The lighting was bad and the sound was full of static, but there was no doubt in Taylor's mind that Shelly had climaxed, and he planned on making her come even harder when she arrived home.

Shelly started the car. She intended on making her husband deliver on his promise, but first she was going to stop a buy a certain T shirt.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers