The LayOver Ch. 2

Story Info
He finds himself in lust with a shemale.
1.1k words
4.48
85.8k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kneeonsigh
kneeonsigh
44 Followers

Have you ever found yourself in a position, where you had absolutely no idea how you got there, what was going to happen, yet you know, you do not want to miss even an instant of what is to come (cum?)?

This is exactly how I felt as my mouth locked upon Miranda's purging tool, and my face rode her pelvic thrusting like a roller coaster. My hand, cupping her bouncing balls, could feel the muscle spasm starting, and I felt myself salivate at what I was about to do. Driven even further into my own lustful desires by her screaming, I felt myself harden again as I awaited her orgasmic nectar, and the probable fulfillment of one of my most private fantasies. I found myself squeezing her balls, as if I could milk it out of her, for I could not wait, I wanted to bring her to a climax as she had done me. I felt her thrusting stop, and now became one solid push into my mouth, her hips straining into the air, her back arched, her head thrown back in wanton release.

As she screamed "I'm cuuuummmmmming!" I felt the first burst of liquid fire in my mouth.

The sensation of taste was a salty one, but my desire to mouth fuck her till she sot herself into my mouth had me squeezing her for all she could give me. I choked a bit at the sheer volume but did not care. Some of her semen even dribbled down the side of my waiting mouth, but once again, I did not care. I sucked her, and sucked her, as if receiving a life force, and drank her down with the thirst of a desert refugee who crawled into an oasis. Just the act of having her cum inside my mouth brought me close to my own brink, as I felt myself trying to hold back, wanting to save my own juices for my new lover.

I felt her finally subside, and she fell back upon the bed. I did not want to take my mouth from her now softening penis, until she reached down to forcibly pull my mouth to her lips. She kissed me deeply, and let her tongue play, caressing mine, and then darted outside my mouth to pick up the little stream of her own cum that had escaped my hungry mouth. Lapping this up, she put her tongue deeply into my mouth, for us to share the fruits of our lustful labors.

We laid like this for a while, in bliss, until she moved her leg and found the state her orgasm had left my own penis in. Smiling, she gently pulled her lips from mine, looked me in the eyes, and said,

"I want you inside me",

with this she gently rose from the bed, walked seductively (to my great satisfaction) to her bag. There she pulled out a bottle of some sort. As she languidly walked back in my direction, she unscrewed the bottle's cork, held it between her breasts, and smiled as she took in a deep breath of the content's fragrance. She approached me, as I sat on the edge of the bed watching this little show, with my own show of appreciation standing at raging attention. She bent down and kissed me gently at first, then quite deeply, and even with my mind completely immersed in a blissful, wanton state, I grabbed on to the bottle as she put it into my hand.

I needed no further instruction, as she crawled onto the bed, on all fours, to entice me with per beautiful ass. I poured some of the fragrant lotion onto my hand, and then placed a copious amount upon those beautifully rounded orbs, presented for my taking. I loved watching the slow circles she made with her ass, as she purred with pleasure at my touch. I let my fingers travel lightly, lubricated with her magical potion/lotion, all around her ass cheeks. Even though my hardon was telling me release was now a desperate necessity, I teased her, and myself with my glistening caresses.

I heard a sharp gasp escape her throat, as she raised her head, when my fingers first reach the crack between her cheeks. I started at the top, and moved ever so slowly down, making sure I compensated for her now urgent thrusts; to try to make my fingers hit her target sooner. Finally, one fingertip reached the puckered opening, and Miranda sighed deeply with pleasure.

This sigh quickly turned into a playful moan when I did not thrust into her now aching hole. Instead, my hands separated those lovely cheeks, exposing her anal opening even more to me. I moved my head down, until my tongue could follow the sensuous trail my fingers had just taken. Her movements now became quite frantic with desire, and I loved feeling this power. The tip of my tongue now rested at the well-lubricated, fragrant opening, and I let it taste and feel her. Then, with one quick and combined motion, I pulled her cheeks as far apart as I could, whilst jamming my tongue as deeply into her ass as I could. The sensation was overwhelming, the beauty of filling my love's ass with my tongue, as she bucked her hips feverishly to try to get more of me inside her. Thrusting back and forth with my tongue, I prepared her for another type of fucking.

"Please, please, now! David, I need your hard cock in my ass, NOW!" With this plea, I pulled my horny tongue away from its pleasure, and got up onto my knees, resting my cock head at her opening.

"Yes! Now!" she screamed, and I held back nothing as I thrust my rigid tool as far into her ass as I could.

My hands held the sides of her hips as I fucked her furiously, giving action to all the passion, all the desires, we had created. She met and matched each thrust, with a thrust of her own, and we pounded ourselves together. I could feel her position move ever so slightly, and then felt her now raging cock on my ball sac. She had reached around to push herself so she could feel my sac as it swung into her with each powerful thrust.

With all these sensations driving me wild with passion, it was not long until I feel that building sensation again. My thrusts quickened, strengthened, and deepened, as my pelvis slapped into her butt cheeks. She could sense my orgasm as well, and said "Ohhhh Yesss, David, cum inside me, cum in me NOW!"

And with that my final push into her was held, as my body racked with spurt after spurt, my head thrown back in reckless abandon, I filled Miranda's ass with hot cum. Once again our screams echoed off the ceiling, and it was difficult, and also unimportant to separate them.

To Be Continued...

kneeonsigh
kneeonsigh
44 Followers