The Leader

Story Info
Sequel to The Beast. What's next for Frelser and his wives?
  • November 2020 monthly contest
57.6k words
4.88
73.6k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone

This is a sequel to my award winning story, The Beast. To those of you who have read it, welcome back. To those of you who haven't, please go read that first. Minimal effort has been put in to explain the characters and situation from the previous book. This is NOT a standalone.

Otherwise, enjoy, and know that I'm terribly, terribly sorry. But everything plays its part in the end.

... Prologue...

It was a cold and stormy night... Not like I gave a shit, but that's hardly the point. The point is that for the first time in months, I had a reason to celebrate. It had been six months since I had helped the town drive back a goblin horde. Six months since I'd been elected mayor... Unanimously, mind you... And those six months had been busy. The goblin horde, in its wake, had cleared the land of all hostile forces and creatures. It made hunting a bit rough for a while and meat supplies were slim, but it helped far more. With a severe lack of, well, anything, I was able to start improving the town. With the help of Eila and Ally, we dug out a small mine from a rocky outcrop, a day's walk from the town. This stone was used to upgrade our wooden palisade walls, into real stone battlements.

There was talk of summoning the stone for a while, but I stamped down on that. I didn't want my magic immunity, or another troll attack, to nullify the stone and make it collapse. But magically moving real stone into place meant nothing, so long as I didn't touch it in transport. With the new wall in place, we were finally able to build out and encompass the nearby river. Apparently that was the original plan, but bandit raids, goblin and animal attacks forced town planning to dig in. It never really went anywhere else from that point. But now, with the river inside the walls, we had a real way to grow the town.

I'll credit Eila for the idea. River access makes it easy to send transport barges into the larger towns to the east. Being on the river makes it harder for attacks, saving money on guards. Then we simply add town citizenship and town membership deals. Anyone can visit the town, anyone can stay in the town, anyone can use the town as a base of operations to hunt, explore and research the wilds of the west. But every container is checked before it leaves and if you're not a citizen or member, you pay a higher tax. As an added bonus, if you're a citizen or a member, you get discounted rates in all the local stores... Well... I say discounted, but I really mean normal. We just mark up the prices for anyone without. All in all, in the last month, there has been a large increase of temporary immigrants to our little town.

With the coffers filling, people moving, trade increasing, life had gotten pretty cushy. I'd taken the late Jurn's advice and designated most of the responsibilities to others. I didn't want anything to do with the day to day running of things, so unless it was important or time critical, I relied on my people to do what was necessary. Basically all my job seemed to be these days was for carrying out judgement on criminals who came through town. It was our major selling point. Crime was stamped out the moment it started. Drunks were locked up till sober. Violent offenders imprisoned or executed, depending on the crime. Thieves had the three strike process. First offence was a night in lockup and a fine. Second offence was a month in jail and a larger fine. Third offence was a branding on the hand and banishment from the town. Thankfully we hadn't had anything serious so far. Just a few drunks and some hunters had a spill in the street after cheating at a dice game.

All in all-

"Hey!" Chit snapped.

I cracked open my eyes, despite the falling rain annoying me. I stared up her slender body into her beautiful eyes. Her frown, hidden behind the mound of her breasts. The pale green of her skin filled my vision as lightning cracked through the sky. Her small tusks, only noticeable because she was growling at me. She was beautiful in a rugged, handsome way, despite her orcish heritage.

"Pay attention," she growled and rocked her hips, driving her clit into my mouth...

Yeah... I couldn't complain.

Swirling my tongue inside her, I pushed it as deep as I could go. I felt the tip press against her cervix and ran my tongue around it. Chit's reaction was to shudder and groan. I'd have grabbed her by the hips to pull her in harder, but the rest of me was otherwise occupied. A quick glance to my left, told me Eila, my first Elfin wife, was in the grip of an orgasm, with my thick fingers buried inside her. A glance to my right, saw Ally, Eila's first love, in a similar situation. That meant Ita, my beautiful, shy succubus, was the one with my cock inside her. I wasn't sure exactly which orifice it was, she could pulse and massage internally, so sometimes it was hard to figure out. Not that it mattered. Hell, tonight was the first time we weren't having sex for energy in a while. Moving stone costs lots of energy. Energy is the life force of elfin beings. So it was just as well, that something my heritage is responsible for, made me an energy generator like nothing else. Whenever I reached climax, I passed a huge amount of energy into whomever was on the receiving end. From our estimates, I was basically immortal, and so were my wives, so long as I kept them... Supplied...

"HEY!" Chit snapped.

With a frown, I looked up at her, before sucking her clit into my mouth and stuffing my tongue back inside her. I barely held back from laughing as her annoyed expression went blank and her eyes rolled back into her head. A moment later, warm fluid filled my mouth as her orgasm washed over her... Yeah... I couldn't complain...

... Chapter One...

I cracked my eyes open as the morning light finally hit my face. Eila was cuddled up to my side, facing away from the window. Chit was in her usual spot, directly on top of me. Ally was cuddled on my opposite side, hidden from the light by Chit's shadow. The only one not physically touching me was Ita. She was terribly shy, extremely submissive and perfectly happy cuddling up behind Ally most nights. Occasionally, she wanted more, but it was a mood thing. She spent months reassuring us all that she wasn't feeling left out. She was perfectly happy with her situation and made her wants and needs known as they came up. Out of all of them, she worried me the most. As a succubus, we had a contract. Our contract stipulated she was my wife, but also that either of us could cancel at any time. I always had that worry that one day, someone would say something rash in the heat of the moment, and she would leave. None of us were knowledgeable in summoning, so it wouldn't be possible to bring her back. So I just made sure she was as happy as my other wives and hoped for the best. After all, demons didn't die of old age, so we could be together for a very long time.

"Stop moving," Chit groaned as her eyes flicked open. "Trying to sleep."

I grinned and leaned down to kiss her softly, earning me a small, sleepy smile. "But I'm so hungry," I moaned softly.

Chit just sighed and rolled her eyes. She was the housekeeper of my wives, and didn't appreciate when I went and messed up her kitchen. With a sigh, Chit sat herself up. I watched in awe of her figure as she stretched her arms up above her head. The grin she flashed me, told me she knew I was watching. So it was pretty surprising, when she swung her leg over, turned around and placed her mound on my chin.

"Eat up," she said, laying back down on my body.

I almost laughed out loud, but managed to hold it in. Chit was, by far, the most demanding of my wives. What she says, goes and she didn't like asking twice. So I cowed to her demands and swirled my tongue across her clitoris and entry respectively. There was little I could do at this point. I knew how stubborn she could be when she wanted something. Alternating, slipping my tongue inside her and running it over her clit, she was moaning softly in no time at all.

"Here husband. Let me help with that," Ally whispered softly.

I grinned and sucked softly on Chit's clitoris, as Ally positioned herself above me. As far as I was concerned, there was one thing hotter than watching a woman twitch as you sucked on her clit... It was watching a woman twitch, as you sucked her clit, while another woman licked her ass.

"Room for one more?" Eila asked with a smile.

Before I could respond, her hand appeared above my face, as she slipped two fingers inside her sister-wife. Between the three of us, Chit screamed through her first orgasm, only to slam straight into a second. Her juices splashed over my face, taking me by surprise, but that didn't make me let up on her tender clitoris.

"Mercy!" Chit cried as she trembled through her third orgasm in the same number of minutes.

Immediately, we all backed right off and simply milked her orgasm till the end. As Chit finally began to relax, Ally moved away, Eila retracted her fingers and I released her tender clit. Chit slowly lifted a leg over my head, before slumping down onto the bed beside me. I quickly sat up, before scooping her into my arms. Lying back down, I laid her beside me properly and held her as she calmed. She couldn't help the smile as her sister-wives joined us.

"I'm hungry," Ally mumbled.

I just grinned and rolled my hips back, exposing my erection. I heard a hungry little growl and a pair of lips slide down half my length. Chit twisted around and pressed her lips to mine as someone began massaging my balls.

Gods I loved these women...

***

Breakfast was a rushed affair this morning. We'd more than slept in after the events of the previous evening... Not to mention, breakfast. Either way, we were all running late. Chit was going to be busy with housework and a few clothing alterations she'd begun. Ita was our designated grocery shopper. Eila and Ally needed to fill and heat the baths. But I? I tried not to let out a small sigh... Today, being the first day of the week, meant I was available to the public. Basically, anyone with a minor problem, complaint, question, yada yada, whatever, was welcome to come speak to me. It was never an issue with Jurn as the town was small and somewhat stagnant. But with new growth and new citizens, new problems came.

So with a kiss from each of my beautiful wives, I made my way out of our little home. Jurn's home had been remodelled as a type of meeting house. It still contained the school, which was slowly increasing in attendance. That probably had something to do with my views on education. If you wanted a population that could look after itself, it needed to be educated to do so. Basic literature, numeracy were standard. But I also put emphasis on racial studies, work experience and local customs and laws. Basically, individuals of various races and industries would come in and speak with the children. Then as children began to develop skills and interests, they'd be taken away for work experience and eventually apprentice. I didn't want any women forced to work in the dollhouse due to lack of skills, or men living in the dirt like Darry was when we arrived.

Speaking of, that rascal was too busy smooching his new wife at the counter to spot my wave as I walked past. It was amazing what a chance for the future and some confidence would do. I just hoped when she fell pregnant, that they'd be able to find temporary replacements. We'd be in trouble if they took time off for any reason. Eila and Ally were already working an extra shift in the bathhouse. It used to be morning and evening, but we've had to open afternoons as well. It was that, or find a way to extend or build a second bathhouse. But Eila and Ally could only be in one place at a time, and extending would mean removing Darry's home and closing for weeks. Something would need to be done eventually, but not yet.

"Ew, look at its fur. It's so gross!" A small voice called out.

I paused, not liking the tone, let alone the words being used. I made my way around the side of a building. In the opposite direction to the market square, there was a small alleyway. Inside that alley, was a huddled group of children.

"Leave me alone! I never did anything to you!" I squeaky voice called out. "OW! Stop pushing me!"

With a growl, I made my way closer to the group.

"What are you gonna do? Huh? Tell your parents?" Another voice demanded.

As I got closer, I could see three figures. The first two, standing over the second. They were all children, no older than twelve or thirteen. The two standing were human, but the one on the ground was a fetz. The latter was crying softly with their head pressed into the ground. Sure enough, the fetz was dirty, but I had no idea why.

"What's going on?" I asked, startling the three of them.

The two human children, a boy and a girl, spun around, staring at me in shock. I took a moment to memorise their faces. I was certain they were students who attended the school. Which just made things worse when I thought about it. The fetz were regular speakers at the school. They made excellent hunters and trackers and did very well in this town.

"You two, I want to see both of your parents before you come to class, next," I growled at the pair of them.

They both just nodded dumbly at me, before scurrying away. I turned my attention back to the small fetz, curled up on the ground. I made my way closer and bent down to examine them. They really were filthy, their fur matted and even missing in some spots. It was obvious this individual was homeless, which made me mad, as I'd taken measures to prevent that from happening.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly, reaching out to touch their shoulder. The small figure froze at my touch, but didn't otherwise respond. "It's okay now," I continued. "Where are your parents, I'll take you home."

The figure just pulled into a tighter ball and cried. I put two and two together and remembered the deaths after the attack. There were a surprising number of fetz in the casualties. This child was likely orphaned, and being alone, hadn't known to come for help. So with a small sigh, I scooped them into my arms and made my way back home. The whole time, the small fetz in my arms trembled and cried, while hiding their face behind their furred hands.

I made it to the house, just as the door opened. Ita paused in the doorway to give Chit a kiss goodbye, before they both stopped as they saw me.

"Husband?" Ita frowned. "What is that?"

I smiled grimly, before answering. "I believe it is a casualty from the battle. They haven't spoken, but from what I can gather, they're orphaned and homeless."

Ita looked like she was about to cry, when Chit took charge. "Ita, you can shop later. Go run next door and get our wives back here to run a bath. Tell them it's an emergency and to come now. Then I need you to put out some of last night's soup for our guest. Husband, follow me."

Ita dashed off as expected as I followed Chit inside. She gestured for me to set the fetz on the floor. They were so small, I had to bend down to do so, but they stood on their own. Chit dropped to her knees and started examining them.

"Your fur is matted to these rags you're wearing. I'm going to have to cut them off. Is that okay?" She asked.

The fetz nodded, but otherwise didn't respond. Chit ducked into the kitchen and returned with a pair of scissors. She squatted before the small fetz and started gently snipping away at the fabric. It was as the front finally fell opent, Chit's expression dropped. She grabbed the ruined fabric and pushed it closed before turning her gaze to me.

"You need to go to work, husband," she said quickly.

"Are they okay?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

Chit almost snarled at me when she replied, "SHE, is fine."

I must have had that stunned mullet look on my face a moment too long, as Chit's frown turned to a scowl. That was enough to snap me back to reality and I turned and left. At least I collected more kisses on my way out as Ita returned with an anxious looking Eila and Ally.

This time, as I made my way to the meeting house without interruption. I just nodded and waved as the individual sellers of the market called out their greetings. It was an odd sensation to be honest. I'd spent years living as a perpetual monster. Even when I first arrived at this town I'd been viewed with an air of fear. But now? Now it was the complete opposite. People viewed my passing with a sense of safety and security. I'd even had to put a stop to an overzealous artist, who was planning a statue to commemorate my closing of the gate. That one still made me chuckle. The young dwarf was another relative or Marge's, who specialised in masonry. Though, apparently wall building wasn't in his usual skillset.

I chuckled and pushed my way into the meeting house, only to sigh, seeing how full it was. Today was going to be another long day.

"Morning everyone, sorry I'm late. I was dealing with an important matter. Please come in, in the order you arrived, I don't want to be settling disputes about line jumpers."

A few people laughed, but most knew I wasn't kidding. I'd thrown a pair of traders outside the walls for an evening, after they raced through the doors and made simultaneous complaints about the other stealing their 'spot'. After a night outside the walls, they were much more reasonable. So with a strained smile, I made my way through the door into Jurn's... well... My office. Everyone knew the drill so far. I had just enough time to take a seat, before the door knocked.

"Come in," I said loudly.

"Thank you, Mr Mayor, Sir," the green scaled man said, entering the room.

I frowned at first, not only for his use of words, but that I hadn't seen him as I walked in. He must have been waiting in one of the chairs off to one side or something. Either way... It wasn't normal for people to suck up quite this much...

"Good morning, I must admit, I've been meaning to track you down for a while now." I said evenly, before gesturing for the seat.

The green man paused, before taking his seat. He looked even more nervous as he said, "have I done something wrong? Sir?"

"No no, not at all," I smiled. "Honestly, I just wanted to know more about you. I've never seen one of your kind. I don't even know your name."

The green man smiled, appearing relieved. "Sir-"

"Just call me, Frelser," I corrected. Honorifics made me grumpy. I'd never met someone with a title I actually respected. Baz was different, he earned his rank of captain.

"Right, Frelser, sorry." The green man took a moment to collect himself. "My name is Ugoolde. I'm a Drarskk, member of the Ootung Clan. And I have come to ask permission for my family to join me in the town."

I sat for a moment to take in what he'd just said. "Ugoolde, why doesn't your family live here now?"

"Sir... Frelser. My daughter is finally of age, she hasn't struck out in over two years. I am hoping to teach her a trade before she makes her flight."

I just sat and stared at the Drarskk. I only understood a few words he said, but some of them sounded problematic. "You'll have to forgive me. I know nothing of your people, your customs or what you mean by 'struck out.' I'm not saying no, I'm just wanting to educate myself."

Ugoolde smiled and nodded. Smiling also let me catch his pointed teeth for the first time. "Well, Drarskk society is matriarchal in nature. The men are the workers, and the women are our fighters and leaders." I took in his physique and wondered how someone with his figure could be relegated as a worker. "As children, we're volatile, dangerous and aggressive. We grow out of it as we age and become more social. It's a coping mechanism from our ancestors who would abandon our young shortly after birth. This leads our women and children to live away from other races, for their own protection. I have been sending all the money I can to my wife and daughter to make their lives easier. Now my daughter is of age, I want her to come here and learn some skills before she makes her flight."