The Leaning Curve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************

A week later, we were apprehensive for a while that there had been another hitch but Celia apologised for arriving late. Settling the boys and making sure Rob could help Rebecca with her homework had delayed her setting off for "Nan's dinner party."

The first minutes were understandably a little strained. This was, after all, the first time the three of us had met, and the aim was not to discuss the weather. Remember, the only photos we had seen of each other were taken by mobile phones for the purpose of soon being deleted. But we were not disappointed.

Celia was probably a couple of inches taller than Melissa, bigger in the hips though not greatly, and full bosomed (the big tits Mel had suggested, and this was the night I would get my hands on them, I hoped). She was wearing a white blouse, two top buttons promisingly open, a beige knee length skirt, pale yellow stockings and three-inch heels.

I had chilled a bottle of white wine and poured drinks for the three of us. There was an awkward pause until Mel, as ever, took charge and put us all at our ease. She asked Celia to sit beside her on the sofa while I was directed to an arm chair facing them.

After we had made some polite talk about Rob and about Celia finding her way to our house, Mel said, "We don't really need rules, do we? The whole point is to do whatever we feel happy with. No means no, but I don't suppose that will arise. Mark understands that we start on the same basis that we did with Rob: two participants, one watcher who doesn't touch."

I nodded, hoping that starting on that basis wouldn't mean sticking to it.

"Wouldn't it be a good idea if Mark got us in the mood?" Mel went on. "Gets himself in the mood, I mean." This with a look at me to signal that I should do what we had agreed beforehand. I stood up and slowly undressed down to my boxers. When I sat again I extracted my cock and began slowly to massage it to size.

"Very nice." saId Celia.

"Not as big as Rob, though.'

"Doesn't it depend on how you use it? Rob says you don't complain."

"True," said Mel.

"And Rob has seen the photos." Then, more boldly, "Do you think I could, too?" Celia seemed to be gaining in confidence.

"Why not?" said Mel. "Let's go upstairs."

Just as on Rob's first visit, Mel took our guest by the hand and led the way. I followed, nursing a cock I still hoped would be more than an ornament. This time,the arrangement was subtly different. Once I had set the slide show in motion, Mel and Celia sat on the bed facing the big screen while I took a chair to one side where I could watch them.

We sat at first in silence, needing a cue to move on. Both women were still fully dressed but I was encouraged to see that, without taking their eyes off the screen, they were getting aroused. Mel had a hand on Celia's blouse, caressing her tits, while Celia's hand was sliding suggestively along Mel's skirt. That hand suddenly clenched on a now exposed thigh. I looked up at the screen. It was the last photo. Celia's husband jerking his cock to send a jet of cum on to my wife's tits.

"Oh." Celia's reaction didn't suggest disapproval.

Attuned as ever to the mood of the moment, Mel took Celia's hands in hers and urged her to her feet. After only the briefest pause, their arms encircled each other and their mouths met. I could see that tongues were involved, but soon my attention was elsewhere.

Clever Mel had manoeuvered their clinch so that Celia had her back to me. Now my shrewd lady was lifting her partner's skirt. To my delight, this revealed the same lemon yellow knickers that Rob had brought to one of our first encounters. Mel fondled and groped, stretching the fabric across Celia's bottom. Knowing how it felt when I gave that kind of attention to Mel's arse, I carefully eased off stropping my dick. I wanted to be needing it later.

When they broke apart from the kiss, they began slowly to undress each other. But not, I began to understand, specifically for my benefit. All the while then, and in closer contract later, they were murmuring to each other. Sometimes I could catch the odd word or phrase but they were entering a space from which I was excluded.

After Celia had stripped Mel to midnight blue stockings and suspender belt, she stopped. The matching bra discarded, her own remaining garment was the lemon knickers. These she removed and brought them over to me. She said, "I know about you and Rob. Would you like these now?"

Of course. As she handed them to me, Celia leaned forward to kiss my cheek. At the same time the back of her hand brushed my cock. Just lightly. It may have been accidental, but I didn't think so. Then, almost as an afterthought, she added, "If you want to take photos, that's all right with Rob and me."

It was all right with Melissa and me, too. The camera was within reach.

As Celia turned back to Mel, I began folding the knickers round my shaft while I tried to identify the perfume that lingered after her. Some kind of citrusy fragrance. Then I realised. Of course, lemon. Like the knickers. Sexy Celia.

They started on the bed, kissing and caressing, just tits at first but then exploring lower down. I switched on the camera. Mel with her head between Celia's thighs. Click. Celia with two fingers in Mel's cunt. Click. Sixty-nine, tongues working, fingers active, too. Click. Celia turned on to her knees, Celia's tongue flickering round an exposed arsehole. Click.

Mel's response was a surprise for me, but it told me she had been planning this encounter for a while. No wonder our bedtime acrobatics had been so intense recently. Her move now was to settle Celia on the floor in a sitting position, back supported by the bed. Mel then stood astride her, steadying herself with her hands and then lowering her cunt inch by inch on to a Celia's face. Celia reached up to clasp my wife's buttocks, pulling her on to that lascivious tongue. Click, click, click.

I stood back and lowered the camera to admire the view. I found myself imagining how it would be to join them by inserting my cock in Mel's arse. It wasn't to be, of course. Not only because of the no touching rule, but also because our progress with anal was still incomplete. In a bedside drawer were Mel's toys and a tube of gel. We had reached the stage where she could accept the smallest vibrator - not much thicker than a pencil - and then my middle finger. It occurred to me that we should accelerate the training for some future occasion with Celia.

Then, with a jolt, my imagination took another leap. Mel and Celia had swapped, and my wife's face was receiving the treatment. But suppose, I wondered, Celia and Rob were more accomplished anal practitioners? Would she take my cock there? It was too soon to ask but sooner or later we could try to steer the conversation in that direction. Mel would be the one to do that.

For now, the end was near. They were back in sixty-nine embrace, bodies pressing urgently against each other, the sounds louder, the words mostly incoherent ("There ... yes, just there ... like that is good"). The orgasms began to melt into each other until at last they rolled apart and lay panting, tits heaving. One last click.

After leaving a decent pause, Mel asked the question that was uppermost in my mind. "That was wonderful for me. And you?"

"I think you know," said Celia.

Then, softly, testing the ground. "Would you like Mark to fuck you?"

"Oh dear," Celia sat up to look at me. My eyes were still on the puffy shaven area at the top of her thighs. "Right at this moment there is nothing I want more. To feel inside me what Mel enjoys inside her. But I promised myself that after Mel it had to be Rob. Can you understand that?"

I looked at Mel. We could, but it was disappointing. Celia, however, hadn't finished. "Can I just say this? You've both been marvellous, so I feel guilty asking for more. But what I would really like would be to - well, to watch you two. Do you think you could do that for me.?"

Of course, we did. I needed to put my erection to use anyway: it was throbbing for want of a warm and slippery nest to penetrate. But not for long. Because, after a long and what we thought was a fruitless search, we had achieved the objective we started out with all that time ago: a woman to watch us fuck.

We went through most of our repertoire, and I triggered an orgasm for Mel by giving her the finger from behind while I was buried balls-deep inside her. But just as I was upping the tempo towards my own big moment, Celia said, "Mark. Don't cum inside. Could you do for me what Rob did for Mel?"

It took me a few seconds to understand. Then I saw that she was on her back again at our side. The rest was easy. A few gentle strokes and a stream of cum poured down on to those ample tits.

Still we weren't finished. I was looking around for Celia's knickers to do the cleaning up when Mel said, "Hold on, Mark. Don't leave me out of this." On all fours, she crouched across Celia and licked up every last drop of spunk. As an erotic alternative to getting it direct from source, which she liked to do, it provided the perfect finale.

***********************************

Celia gathered up her scattered garments and went to the bathroom to shower and dress. I looked at Mel, replete and probably planning for the next time. "Was it good?"

"Better than good. Much better."

"No nerves. Celia was a bit tense but she soon relaxed."

"Clever you. I thought it might have been something you said, but I couldn't hear."

"I just reminded her about her alibi. Reminded her at that very minute her mother was probably getting well and truly fucked, and would be disappointed if Celia wasn't doing something similar. Seemed to do the trick."

"Yes, I'd forgotten about her mother. But now, where do we go from here?"

"Nowhere, really. Let's just enjoy where we are. We wanted to find out something - do bi-women get something from each other they don't get from men? I now know the answer is yes they do. But that doesn't make Celia and me a pair of lesbians. We are bisexuals who know how to give sexual pleasure in ways men don't. But does it mean we don't need men? Not on your life. And once we have seen Celia safely on her way back to Rob, I will be more than ready to demonstrate."

Mel making sense, as always. Always horny Mel. It was Mel who remembered to tell Celia something that had slipped into the background: that we wanted to know if next time she would mind if Mel sucked Rob's cock while I was fucking her. Mel put the question to a refreshed, fully dressed and apparently respectable Celia when she came from the bathroom. Celia said she thought it was a natural next step - and there was no doubt Rob would, too.

Then she opened her handbag and extracted an offering: the lemon-coloured knickers. "Could you look after these until I send Rob to collect them? I brought a spare pair in case I needed something to go home in."

For the moment, they are beside me as I write. The citrus perfume blends now with another aroma. Of Celia. And sex.

Mel is at college and won't be home for another hour. My cock is hard, remembering. I need to use them now.

12