The Learning Curve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me." I murmured, feeling increasing pleasure. He pushed his tongue against it a little harder. I was glad I kept everything shaved down there and hoped he enjoyed the sight of my young smooth asshole. He slopped his tongue against it and licked and licked, whilst I lay there groaning and groaning. He let go of my one thigh and I let my leg fall down and rest on his shoulder. He probed at my ass with his finger. I let out an 'ooh' to say 'that's a little tender'.

"Hang on", he said getting up to go over to the sideboard.

He pulled out a tube of something then walked back over to me. I watched his rock hard penis gently bouncing as he walked. It was decent length, quite thick, a stocky penis with a bulbous mushroom head - bulging ready for action. I could see the throbbing veins on it from the other side of the room; it had a trial of precum oozing from the tip. I gulped nervously knowing that soon he would be shoving it inside of me - using me as his pleasure hole.

He picked up my right knee and held it up again, with his other hand he traced his lube-covered finger around my bumhole. Gently, he eased it inside. I let out a murmur: A finger up the ass felt unnatural. He kept his finger inside my bum then licked me all over my balls, cock shaft and then around the bum hole again. I groaned again, trying to focus on the pleasure in my cock, instead of the discomfort of my ass. He wiggled his finger about inside of me. He pulled it in and out a few times.

"Oh Yeah! I'm going in with more!" He told me. I felt him trying to open me up with more fingers, I let out a little 'ooh' again but he just kept pushing into me with his fingers. "You're gonna take this cock. You're gonna take this cock." he said aggressively. I groaned.

He pulled out his fingers, then quickly stood up again, grabbing my thighs and pushing my knees back down on my shoulders again. I was lying on my back, being firmly held down as he towered over me. He was looking down at his dick and lining it up with my bumhole. He pressed down, allowing his body weight to force his dick against my ass. I let out a big yelp, and grabbed at his arms. He didn't look up but just kept easing his cock down on my poor little asshole.

Just when I thought he was pushing too hard, his cock slowly began to slide inside. I started to panic slightly; I could feel my heart pounding and I started making whimpering noises. I wanted it to stop. He felt too big, like his cock was going to split my virgin ass open. The sensations were almost overwhelming me. The cock slid inside further and I gripped onto his big arms tighter.

He then slowly began to draw it out again but then quickly pushed it in again. I wanted him to stop - to just keep still, but I wasn't able to shout out or speak at all. All I could do was make noises - I was whimpering - 'oohing' and 'arrhing'. It felt so strange, I wasn't sure that I liked it.

He pulled his dick out and lined up again using his right hand. Again, he towered over me and used his body weight to force that bulbous head down into my ass.

I let out a 'arrrr' but he waggled his hips and said "Good boy, that's it you can take it." That spurred me on and I bit my lip.

My asshole felt a little freer this time and he began to slowly slide in and out, then, there was a tinge of pleasure.

He let out a groan. "Oh that's so tight but so good." He started fucking faster. I looked up at him. His eyes were wild with desire and his face was totally focused - focused on getting the most pleasure he could out of me.

My whimpers of discomfort were replaced with groans of pleasure as the thrusting became easier. He was really going at it now. His cock sliding in and out, in and out. I was still holding onto his arms and I could feel his body rubbing against my erect cock.

I groaned louder and louder in ecstatic pleasure. He fucked and fucked and fucked. I could feel his balls slapping against me as the thrusts went deeper and deeper. The sound of his balls slapping me became faster and faster. My ass was really loving it now. He pulled his dick right out, I could see all of it, then in one move, he slammed it straight back into the depth of my ass. Then again.

He grabbed my legs tighter and pushed his cock right in, balls deep, as far as it would go. He bucked and fucked harder and faster. I could feel the sweat on his skin as I gripped his arms. My ass felt so good and I wanted him to come. I moaned in a loud voice. I wanted to yell out 'yeah, yeah, yeah' to show how much pleasure but could only moan louder still. My whole body was glowing with pleasure. All my senses were overwhelmed with the sensations of being fucked.

He let out one last huge groan, and then another, his body seemed to tremble. He furious fucking pace slowed. Then a pause, and a sigh, from both of us. He rested just a moment - his dick still in me. Then he pulled out and let go of my legs, and sank down to the floor. I lay the chair a little in shock.

I reached round to my ass and felt my now gaping hole. My cock was still throbbing hard as I sat there feeling myself. In one motion Peter stood up, scooped me up in his arms. He sat down on the couch with me on his lap and grabbed hold of my cock. He pumped it furiously with his hand. I began to spasm instantly. My back arched as I groaned and let out a huge spurt of cum. An intense feeling ripping through me as wads of cum spewed out my cock. It drained me dry. My body quivered again as I shot two more huge wads up into the air, they landed with a splat on my chest. I rested for a moment, trying to catch my breath.

The room was now silent, gone were the grunts and groans of sex, replaced with an atmosphere of affection. Still sat in his lap, I embraced him and we stayed like that for several minutes, neither of us saying anything. 'That was it', I thought to myself. 'I've been fucked in the ass'. It had felt every bit as good as I'd hoped.

Well, that's how our relationship started. Despite him being over twice my age, he hadn't disappointed me. I hoped to see him again - and soon, but had decided I didn't want a deep relationship with the man. It had all part of my sexual experimentation, and decision to go with the flow. It had all been good so far, but I wondered what it might bring in the future.

12