The Learning Curve Ch. 01

Story Info
Mose was late to the dating game but made up for lost time.
7.2k words
4.5
13.9k
10
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear the longer I live the more I realize how truly fucked up this thing we call life is. We're taught one set of rules and ideals as we grow up. Then when we finally end up a "responsible adult" we find out that not everybody plays by those rules.

In fact a lot of people don't. Then maybe we do a little reading that wasn't assigned in school and find out that the rules vary from culture to culture, religion to religion and even legal system to legal system. This doesn't even begin to take into account the uneven enforcement of the rules when they supposedly apply equally to all of us.

Why should any of this matter to me? Shouldn't I just forget about it as long as it doesn't affect my life like most folks? Well that's one way to look at it I guess. But on the other hand it does affect everyone's life in one way or another.

In my case it certainly affected my interaction with my girlfriends. My first girlfriend was Connie. As you hear often in such stories, when I first met her it was love at first sight! She was a vision of perfection to me and I thought that she could do no wrong.

Of course this was just me. It seemed I had always worshiped women and put them up there on that pedestal high above me and all men. To me they were mysterious, wonderful and made my heart soar and my pulse beat faster.

At the time I met Connie I was twenty years old and still hadn't gone on my first real date. I had a severe lack of confidence and self esteem when it came to women and didn't think I was worthy of any of them. By the way my name is Mose Abraham Brown. I guess my parents were into the bible at the time.

I later learned that I was indeed worthy of women but that was the way I felt then. I was fairly short at 5'8" and had thick legs that were shorter than the rest of my torso which made me look chunky. The rest of me was fine and I had been blessed with broad shoulders that retained a lot of muscle without me working out. My chest was similarly blessed and my waist was 34" and although I did not have a six pack I was not fat at all.

One of the things I didn't have a clue about was that most women thought I was very good looking with dark penetrating eyes, nice dark brown hair and other features that were okay if not pleasant to look at. If I had pulled my head out of my ass long enough to realize this and pick up on the signals a lot of women had given me, perhaps I never would never have ended up with Connie. Oh well, if second wishes were money we would all be wiping our asses with dollar bills.

Connie was 5'6" and had a nice body. Nice round 34C tits and an equally rounded ass that made you want to pat it every time you saw it. I thought she was beautiful but most folks would just consider her cute. She had short blond hair that I later learned was not natural, light gray eyes and an upturned pixie nose. She had a fairly light complexion that she loved to tan and turn a golden brown. Her legs were the opposite of mine and seemed impossibly long for her torso and looked spectacular in shorts or a mini-skirt.

I had seen Connie in high school from afar but we didn't really know each other. She ran with the jock/cheerleader crowd which was way above my social status. From what I remember she was very popular and always had a lot of guys hanging around her.

When we finally met, I was in my third year at the local college, majoring in Finance and she was a secretary in one of the offices there. I had always been thought of as smart and had made good grades. Connie had been a less enthusiastic student, although she certainly wasn't stupid, and had taken a one year course at a business school before seeking employment.

We bumped into each other in the food mall at the Student Union Building. I mean literally bumped into each other as she turned around without looking and knocked into me causing me to spill my drink. She was very apologetic and insisted that she pay for another drink and we ended up sitting together. She was amazed that we had been in the same class and gone to the same high school because she didn't remember me at all. That may have surprised her but it didn't me a bit. I would have been surprised if she did know who I was. In her defense, I had grown two inches and lost ten pounds since high school.

Anyway from that time on we started to run into each other at the Union where she worked and I relaxed in between classes. She was easy to talk to and even seemed to laugh at my jokes. I was a goner from the word go! Of course Connie was the one that asked me out. I don't know if I would have ever gotten up the nerve otherwise. We went to a movie, a couple of basketball games and before I knew it we were an item and were dating.

The only exception were Friday nights and Wednesday nights. Friday nights were out because she went out with her girl friends. She said some were girls she knew from high school and some she had met while working. They would go out drinking and dancing which really wasn't my thing. I preferred quiet times. Taking long walks holding her hand, admiring a sunset, listening to her talk about whatever she wanted too.

Wednesday nights were for her to do laundry and catch up on her housework at her apartment. Sometimes she had so much to do or wanted to go shopping that Thursdays were included as off limit date nights too. I really didn't mind her having some time to herself but I was so in love with her that I would have spent every minute with her if I could.

I also loved nature and enjoyed swimming, boating, fishing and camping. Connie enjoyed the first two of those but not the last two. She liked to water ski and the first time we went out to the lake with some friends of hers and I saw her in a bikini is the day that I knew I would do anything for her. I was in love! Or was that lust?

I could only hope that Connie felt the same way about me but I didn't see how it could be possible. I still couldn't believe we were going out three or four times a week, including almost every Saturday. As my Junior year of college drew to a close, we had been dating for a little over four months and I was in heaven.

After finals were over and summer was here, I thought we would see a lot more of each other. Finals had been a bitch and I had hardly seen her over the last two weeks. I was hoping beyond hope that we could expand our physical relationship some. Up to now it had been very romantic and the most we had done was hold hands, hug and kiss some.

But all of a sudden everytime I wanted to see her something was coming up. She had always visited her parents for Sunday brunch but now she was there all night also. She was seeing them one other night a week also. Her reason being that she had neglected them while we were dating and she needed to make ammends. For some reason I had never been invited to meet her family which consisted of her parents and three sisters.

The other thing that happened at this time was that she started going out with the girls on Saturday night as well as Friday night. Since I wasn't going to summer school, and no longer hanging around the Union Building, I wasn't seeing her except for an occasional movie or dinner date on Monday or Tuesday night.

Even then she would plead tiredness on those nights and have me bring her back by ten o'clock. Eventually, even the Monday's and Tuesday's stopped and I suddenly realized I hadn't seen her in over two weeks. I was devastated and depressed and had no idea what had gone wrong or what I should do. So I did nothing.

Oh I didn't just sit home and mope. I went camping and fishing, both with some buddies and by myself. I started an exercise program and lifted weights and ran for two or three miles in the morning. When I went camping I would hike ten or fifteen miles with a full backpack. I lost more weight and gained more muscle. I just became a solid ball of muscle with no fat at all.

But none of it made up for not being with Connie. Until one day I met another girl. Her name was Mary and she was a petite red head, cute as bug with a great personality and smile. She was only 5' tall which I loved. It made me feel tall, big, strong, dominant!

I met her in a campground forty miles north of town. She was into the same things I was. We hit it off right away and I asked her out two days later. I guess I was maturing and gaining some self confidence. Everything was easier with her than it had been with Connie. Instead of dressing up and nice restaurants, she was more jeans, t-shirt, hamburger and fries. Not that I hadn't enjoyed that with Connie also but Mary was just more relaxing to be around and much less demanding.

That first date I found out she could kiss very well also. Her lips were hot and soft and her toungue was like a sharp little sword attacking me over and over. Her body was nowhere near as sexy as Connie's but that girl had a fire in her that got me started right away.

Not that there was anything wrong with her body. She had perky small B cup tits, a tight little bottom and attractive, muscular legs. I found out about her tits on our second date. Parked in my car watching the sunset over a lake, I slipped my hands under her t-shirt and explored them to my hearts content. Mary had nary a word of complaint and just seemed to moan a lot. Turns out she never wears bras under a t-shirt.

Over the next three weeks I found out about the rest of her body also. And of course what she could do with mine. It all culminated in a tent on a camping trip and my virginity was gone never to return. Mary had seemed to really enjoy herself over this time period also. She especially seemed to like what a great student I was when it came to oral sex performed on her delicious pussy.She told me I had a real talent in this area and was the best at it she had ever had and I was going to make a lot of girls happy. You can imagine what a boost to my ego that was! But at the same time it sunk in that she must have been with several other men the way she was talking.

Jealousy had reared it's little green head but it was stupid. I knew she would be going back to her East Coast college in the fall and that long distance relationships didn't work. In fact, the weekend after I lost my virginity, she sat me down and had a talk with me about not falling in love with her just because she had been my first. In that conversation she shocked me by saying she had sex with eight guys before me and that at her college she had three guys that she been fucking before she came back home.

I forgot to mention that Mary was a year older than me and had gone to one of the other high schools in our town. It struck me then that I hadn't really been in love with her or I would have been more upset by this revelation. I guess if I looked at my feelings truthfully I had never gotten over Connie and was still in love with her.

But Mary sure did make that summer fun. I had never known a girl that understood me as well as she did. She knew things about me that even my Mom didn't know. My friends loved her and she was like one of the guys and my best friend. A best friend with incredible benefits. I had always loved the outdoors but the sensation of getting a hot blow job from Mary on a warm summer night under the stars beside a beautiful lake or stream just took it to another level.

I may not have been in love but I did love this girl. I'm not sure I understood the difference and my emotions were very confusing. I just knew she would always be special to me and I had a strong protective feeling towards her. Good things is all I wanted for her and if she needed to be with other guys when she went back to college then I wouldn't make her feel bad by showing it bothered me.

My protective feelings for her showed up on one of our last times together. It was one of the few times we had gotten dressed up and gone out on a formal date. It was sort of a farewell dinner although she wouldn't be leaving for another week.

When I picked her up Mary looked fantastic! She wore a little short, black cocktail dress that stopped three inches above her knees and molded itself to her legs and great, little ass. Her red hair was coiled on top of head and she wore just enough makeup to accentuate her beautiful green eyes and other features. If she hadn't been reminding me every day not to fall in love with her, I would have done so right there and then.

I had asked around and found out what the nicest dinner/club in town was and that's where we were. I had never taken Connie to as nice a place as this. It turned out that they also had a live band that played standards and a large dance floor. The tables were situated around the dance floor to make for easy access. After a great meal and our usual wonderful conversation, I just sat there looking at her and enjoying the moment. I couldn't help but notice though that she was gazing longingly at the couples on the dance floor and I knew she wanted to dance also.

Dancing was something that still spooked me because I had never had lessons and still felt very self conscious about doing something in front of a bunch of people that I wasn't any good at. Not wanting to disappoint her, I finally screwed up my courage and took her out on the dance floor. The first one was a fast rock n roll number that I could fake by just twisting my upper torso back and forth while shifting my weight from foot to foot. It wasn't dancing but the dance floor was so crowded that no one noticed. Mary smiled at me and seemed to be having a great time. The next one was a slow one and I didn't do so good as I kept bumping into other couples and stepped on Mary's foot once or twice. After that I led her back to our table happy to escape.

Almost as soon as we sat down though another guy came over and asked Mary if he could have a dance. She looked over at me for permission and I knew she really wanted to so I said to go ahead. I really did want her to enjoy herself but my feelings were in turmoil and jealousy crept up whether I wanted it to or not. The guy that had asked her was fairly good looking and was taller than me at about 5'11".

He also turned out to be a smooth dancer and I had to admit that they looked good out there together. After the dance was over I thought he would bring her back to the table but instead they stayed out there for another one. In fact it was two more dances before they came back over. He thanked her for the dances but not me and in fact just acted like I wasn't even there.

After he left, Mary gave me a little look of what I thought might be a little guilt but she asked me to get her another drink. We had wine with dinner and Mary had started with Rum and coke after that. I wasn't much of a drinker and had just had cokes without the Rum.

As I stood at the bar waiting for our drinks I saw another guy approach her and she got up and went out on the dance floor with him. Now I was pissed! This was supposed to be our farewell dinner and it was supposed to be about us and not Mary and a bunch of other guys. By the time I got back to our table she had danced a couple with this guy and looked like she might start another. However, I caught her eye and motioned her over and she could tell I was a little angry and so she excused herself and came back by herself.

Mary sat down and said, "Thanks for getting me another drink Mose. You are a great guy. I hope you don't mind me dancing some with other guys?"

Well what are you going to say after that if you are a nice guy and you want only the best for your best friend. "No, it's okay Mary I was just getting a little lonely that's all. I know I'm not much of a dancer but I still enjoy being here with you and talking to you."

So we talked while she drank her rum and coke. I could tell she was getting a little tipsy as that was her third rum and coke after the wine and I knew she didn't ordinarily drink much either. At least she never had with me but we were mostly camping, hiking, etc. which didn't provide much opportunity for that sort of thing.

I was starting to relax and enjoy her company and chatter again when suddenly the first guy was back asking for another dance again. He was ignoring me again and this irritated the hell out of me. I looked over at him and said, "The lady is here with me tonight and you have had enough dances."

He glared back at me and said, "Why don't we let the lady make up her own mind there fellow. She likes to dance and if you can't cut it that's your problem not mine."

Upon hearing this I jumped up out of my chair and headed towards him. Before I could reach him though Mary stood between us and grabbing my arm pulled me away. "Mose calm down. It's just a dance. You know what I have been telling you everyday and that I will be leaving soon to go back and be with other boys. Let me have a couple of more dances with him and then we will leave, okay?"

Again, I am a nice guy. What could I do? Nice guys don't start fights in clubs or go against the wishes of their date. So I told her to go ahead and sat down again. As they were walking off the guy looked back at me with a smirk on his face. Man was I pissed!

So I sat there and waited and steamed the whole time. The second dance was a slow one and he pulled her in tight and moved his hands down to her ass. I couldn't believe it. She didn't move away or object. He looked over at me and was smirking again as he gave each cheek a squeeze. She had her arms around his neck and her head buried in his shoulder, so I had no eye contact with her. It was all I could do not to get up and rush out there. Then he danced her back into the crowd and I lost sight of them.

She didn't come back to the table after that dance and I was really worried now. I kept looking for her in the crowd and finally spotted her on the other side of the dance floor at another table. Wow, what a coincidence. There was the other asshole she had danced with and he was apparently the first guy's buddy and they were all sitting together. They had apparently bought her another drink and were urging her to gulp it down.

I got up to go over there but the next dance started before I could and the dance floor filled up and I lost sight of them again. By the time I made my way through the crowd, they were gone. Frantic I looked around for them but didn't see them anywhere. I went all around the room and figured out they weren't there. That could only mean that they had gone outside. I quickly went out the door that led to the back parking lot.

At first I didn't see anyone there either and was about to leave when I heard some voices. They were coming from the back row of the parking lot where some trees grew over the fence and cast dark shadows. As I hurried over I heard Mary saying, "No, I need to get back inside with my date."

But as I got close, I saw one of them grab her in his arms and start kissing her. The other one moved behind her and grabbed her ass with one hand and moved the other one under her dress and up her leg. I thought at first Mary was fighting them but then I heard that moan that she makes when she is getting excited. They were all so busy that they didn't even notice me as I approached them. Oh well, that was the way it had been all night, why should now be any different.

By the time I got there the one behind her had pulled up her dress and was pulling down her panties, while the one in front was working over her tits. As I said previously, all the exercise had turned me into a ball of muscle and even though both guys had me by three or four inches and looked to be in good shape, I had confidence as I swung my fist into the stomach of the guy behind her. Well okay I'm not sure if it was confidence or just overwhelming anger that destroyed any inhibitions I had. But the end result was good. I had put a lot of power behind that punch and his stomach collapsed and all the air left his body and he was out of the fight for awhile.

12