The Learning Curve Ch. 03

Story Info
(Final) Mose's curve comes full circle to a committed relationship.
4.7k words
4.31
10k
2
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even without a blanket there was a nice grassy spot that we could lay down on. At first we just looked up at the moon and stars, but then I rolled over and kissed her again. This went on for a while and we were both heating up and getting aroused. When I broke off each kiss Sophia would take a deep breath and sigh.

When we started kissing again it was a natural progression to start feeling her beautiful tits through her clothes. Even with this restriction, I could feel how soft and full they were. I couldn't wait to see and feel them in all of their natural glory.

It wasn't to be tonight however as she gently took my hand away when I started trying to unbutton some buttons on the colorful blouse she was wearing. After that we went into a slow cool down period and the kisses continued but weren't as long or as passionate and finally we broke apart and laid on our sides talking.

I learned that she had a large family with two brothers and two sisters, lots of uncles, aunts, nieces, and nephews. Her parents were very old fashioned and she had been raised in a strict Catholic atmosphere. She said they had gotten more open minded over time, especially since one older sister had already been dating for some years, but I needed to be patient. They thought she was too young to date one guy exclusively and would tighten her restrictions if they saw us getting too close.

Okay bummer! But I really liked Sophia and would do what it took to keep some sort of relationship with her. But at least for tonight it seemed it was time to head back to the car. It still gave me quite a kick just to hold her hand and walk back with her.

When we got back in sight of the car, there was enough moonlight for me to see Jeff in the back seat but I didn't see Jo. As we got closer all of a sudden her head popped up into sight. What the hell? Don't tell me that Jo was going down on this guy? All of a sudden I felt pissed off and jealous!

Now why was I feeling that way? Jo was right. I didn't want to know about her sex life.

I decided I had better warn them if I didn't want to know what was going on so I picked up a rock and threw it at the car. It hit with a satisfying clunk and I told Sophia that we should walk down to the lake and back to give them a few more minutes.

My anger and surprise at Jo must have made me a little more aggressive with Sophia when we got to the water's edge. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her hard right away. While our tongues were dueling my right hand was alternating squeezing her lovely butt or her full, fat tit. It was so soft and yielding even through her clothes and bra that it was turning me on a great deal.

Finally I just took both hands and wrapped them around her ass and pulled her hard into my groin as I started to dry hump her standing up. I was rubbing up and down as well as side to side. Soon Sophia moaned and put her thigh between my legs so that my dick was rubbing on her leg and her pussy had a firm grip on my leg.

Just about the time I felt her really moan into my kiss and stiffen in my arms, my cock let go and started spurting like there was no tomorrow. God the relief of tension felt incredible and I just let myself go into the enjoyment of it. No shame or regret, just feeling good and enjoying it. I assume that Sophia did also but we didn't discuss it as we walked back to the car once again.

My rock must have done some good as Jo and Jeff were full dressed and just sitting there talking when we entered the car.

"About time you two got back", Jo cracked.

"Yeah, right we were waiting on you two to put your clothes back on I said". Oops did that go too far? I saw Jo get a frown on when I said it.

"Well start the car brother dear or we will be late getting back."

And so my second date with Sophia and my first double date with Jo had come to and end.

When we got home Jo and I got in a fight. It was the first one in a very long time. Basically I made a sarcastic comment on why couldn't I see her head when we approached the car. She lit into me right away saying I had no right to say anything about what she did. Then she threw Ginger in my face and said that what I did with her could have been an X rated porn show while anything she had done would barely get an R.

I had a hard time falling asleep that night. Tossing and turning with all of the emotions that had gotten stirred up. When sleep came I guess it was a shallow, uneasy rest. Sometime during the night I woke up again when Jo climbed into bed with me.

She wrapped her arms around me and cuddled up to me from behind. Her pert, medium tits were poking into my back and her crotch was plastered to my butt.

"I'm sorry Mose. Why are we fighting? We love each other don't we?"

I immediately turned around and put my arms around her and drew her close.

"Of course I love you and I don't want to fight either. I'm sorry I made that remark. I guess I was just a little jealous."

She gave me a little smirk then and said, "You were jealous?"

"Yes, I was. I just said I love you didn't I. Even though I'm your brother, I can't help but want to be the only man in your life."

"Oh sweetie, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!"

It was with more than a little bit of surprise on my part when Jo then leaned in and gave me a long, sensuous kiss that lasted forever.

"I love you too Mose. In fact I love you a lot more than Jeff and don't want you to think that I love him more. So it is only fair if I do to you what I did to him."

So saying she slipped under the sheet and I felt my dick engulfed in a warm, wet mouth. Heaven is just a blowjob away and I was singing with the angels and Jo was surely one of them. I don't know how many times she had done this before but when I warned her I was about to cum she kept right on going and swallowed every drop.

After that she came up back into my arms and I kissed and petted her the rest of the night. She wouldn't let me go down on her but she did get off with my fingers several times. It really was love and not sex that was happening though. The sex was just a little icing on the cake.

I would have been more than content just to fall asleep with her in my arms like we did. In the morning I was disappointed to find that she was gone but realized it would have been easy for mom or dad to find us if she hadn't left.

After I showered and dressed and came down the stairs, I found Jo with Mom in the kitchen making breakfast. She was rather bold as she stopped what she was doing and came over and gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear that she loved what we did last night. If Mom noticed anything different she didn't let on.

We did our normal Sunday chores around the house and out in the yard and then Jo got on the phone and had a beach expedition lined up for the afternoon. So I was forced to lie on the sand surrounded by beautiful girls in bikinis. Life could be so unfair!

Jo had gotten all of her original group together and then some. Sally was back and of course Sophia was there but lo and behold there was Ginger also. She had brought a couple of her sorority sisters with her and they were very cute also.

Jenny was a petite five foot one with long brown hair and a perfectly proportioned body that favored Sally somewhat. Gloria was a buxom blonde that I think came from a bottle. Her tits were big and overflowed her bra cup and quivered when she walked or made any other movement.

There was also a girl that was in several classes with Jo. Her name was Tina and she had short reddish brown hair that framed a nicely put together face. Her eyes were large and quite green and her lips also stood out and seemed a little swollen. She was the tallest of any of us at five foot ten. Her legs were accordingly very long and shapely and led to curvy hips and a great ass. Her tits were quite large also - probably a C cup. She could have been a professional model if she wanted to.

I had a great afternoon looking at all of them from behind dark sun glasses and applying sun tan lotion when asked. It did make me extremely horny and I had to lie on my stomach several times to hide my hard on. Not that it fooled any of them. It was my guess that Ginger had done some talking in the same manner as Mary had.

Speaking of Ginger, she was very nice to me and introduced me to her sorority sisters with the comment that I had very good hands and to make sure I put lotion on them when needed. This caused me to be embarrassed and blush and all the girls to laugh. Of course I did put lotion on all of them so I guess I had the last laugh.

Ginger even hinted around that she would be free for a date as long as it wasn't on the weekend and to give her a call sometime. She said Jo had her new phone number. Sally also mentioned that Jo had her number if I wanted to call which really surprised me as she hadn't seemed that interested before.

I kept an eye on Sophia. She didn't seem to be jealous at all but I still spent more time talking with her than any of the others. Jo spent her time flitting around from group to group like a butterfly which was fine by me because I still didn't know what to think of how our relationship had changed.

That night falling asleep I thought about how I felt about Sophia. There were some definite feelings there. On the one hand I was disapointed that it didn't seem like we would be having sex anytime soon. On the other hand I respected her integrity and that she was true to her strong Catholic beliefs and family values. However, hadn't Jo hinted that she didn't think that Sophia was a virgin? I would have to ask her about that.

Of course Sophia was only eighteen and a freshman in college. She still had a lot of life to live and gain experience in. Hell, I was only twenty one myself and not the most experienced worldly guy. So I decided to just take it slow with Sophia and not try to get into an exclusive relationship. It seemed that was the only way to go anyway given how she and her family felt. I did decide to ask her out next week though.

I was still a little pissed at Ginger but thinking of her hot body made it hard to get to sleep. Even Sally, Tina and Jo managed to get in my thoughts before my body finally made it's way into a deep, dreamless slumber.

Well to make a long story short, the rest of the semester seemed to flow by at a nice speed. I did well in all my classes and still had time for a very busy social life. I dated formally or informally four or five times a week. Informally means there were no expectations in the relationship, we just got together and fucked.

This happened when I had called Ginger and she had explained that she wanted to be fuck buddies with me but would still be dating fraternity boys. On the one hand this was fantastic. She would call me up and if I was available we would get together with no preliminaries and fuck for an hour or two.

But it still rankled me a little that I still wasn't good enough to take her to her Sorority formals and other social functions. Of course the fact that she was incredibly cute and had a body to die for made it easier to swallow. Well actually that's what she did, swallow!

The other reason I found it in my heart to forgive her was that she got some of her other sorority sisters to become my fuck buddies also. The first two were Jenny and Gloria whom I had met that time on the beach. The sex with them was good but not great. Nowhere in Ginger's class but fun nonetheless.

Several others followed them but they were all one time events because they all had boyfriends. I felt guilty about this from time to time but they were calling me, not the other way around. The sex was exciting and fun because of the circumstance but none of them were anywhere near as appealing as Jo and her friends.

Speaking of Jo, after that night she snuck into my bed, we pretty much went back to our old relationship. Oh there were a couple of times when we stayed up late watching an old movie together after the folks had gone to bed. We would always tease each other but on these occasions it actually ended up with me getting another one of her wonderful blow jobs and me showing her why her girl friends raved about my oral abilities.

I also continued to have formal dates, if you will, with Sophia, Sally and even sometimes with Tina. I knew I could fall in love with Sophia if I let myself but she was still a little standoffish as if she didn't trust herself around me and it just didn't seem to be the right time to get serious.

I was intimidated by Tina's good looks and so much in awe that I didn't try very much with her. We got along great though and always seemed to have fun. It was hard to get a date with her sometimes because she was so much in demand and had tons of guys following her around with their tongues out.

It was my relationship with Sally that was probably the most surprising. After just being a friend for a long time, we got drunk at a weekend camping party out at the lake. Losing our inhibitions we were making out laying in the sand next to a campfire. My memory is a little muddled after that but I do know that we ended up in my tent with her pants and panties off and her legs around my shoulders as I pounded that virgin pussy for all it was worth.

Thank god it was a good time of the month for her as we must have fucked ten times that weekend with no protection at all. No matter how intelligent you think you are, your dick just takes over your brain sometimes. Sally told me later that she thought she had fallen in love with me at the time but later with more experience realized that it was just lust. But she also said it was the greatest weekend of her life and every time she had sex after that she compared it to her first time with me.

For the next three months, Sally was my main squeeze until the newness wore off on both of us and we agreed we needed to see other people more often. But then and for the rest of my life, Sally would always be one of my fuck buddies. The only difference is that I would usually have to ask her. But she never turned me down unless she was in a quote, "serious relationsip" or later on married. I think I always did love her a little and she did me also.

So late summer turned into Fall which turned into Winter, such as it was, and life was good. Spring was even better and I was back to my life in the outdoors with fishing, hiking and camping. Sometimes one or more of my girls went with me and sometimes they didn't. Every once in a while I just had to have that solitude of hiking off the main trail and not hearing anything but the animals, birds and the wind through the trees.

The only way I kept my grades up that Spring Semester was that I had reduced my hours to three classes. I could have graduated if I took a real heavy load but why do that? I figured you are only young once and I was having too much fun to want to change anything. So I had another golden summer of freedom and would make the most of it.

In some part of my mind I was anticipating Mary coming back from school and I didn't know what I thought about that. We had not kept in touch at all and with all the other girls I was seeing I wasn't even sure what I would say to her. Not to worry though, she never showed up and to this day I have never heard from her again.

Life goes on though and Jo soon had the trip to end all trips planned. She corralled eight of her friends, and me of course, into renting a houseboat together for five nights and days on a lake a hundred miles north of us.

"Mose, big bro would you get me a beer please?", Jo said in her sweetest want something voice.

"Yes Mistress Jo, right away. I aims to please you know."

"Me too Mose", Sophia chipped in. "Yeah we want one too", said Ginger speaking for her Gloria and Annie another of her endless sorority sisters.

The last straw was when Sally wanted one also. Hey she had brought a boyfriend on the trip. Why wasn't he waiting on her?

"Sally where is Matt? Why isn't he getting your beers?"

"Oh he took the small boat out to go fishing a while ago. Please Mose? You know you love me!"

All the noise must have woken Tina as she sat up and pulled her floppy hat off. "I'll go with you and help Mose, come on."

I have to admit that made the trip a lot nicer as I walked behind her admiring her world class legs and ass. It was only our second day out on the water but Tina had quickly become the highlight of my trip. That is admiring her body in a bikini was that way as it was a festival of delight.

And as we pulled the beers out of the refrigerator and put them in a small ice chest, she managed to rub that body all over me. A titty on my back here, a hip on my hip there, her butt rubbing against my groin. Shit, I was going crazy.

Being the really cool guy I was now though, I slipped my arm around her waist and drew her into me while saying, "Tina do you know how madly in love with you I am?"

She turned into my embrace and put her lips on mine and before I knew it I was about to pass out from lack of oxygen. When she broke the kiss she still kept her lower torso plastered to mine and rubbed back and forth over my boner while saying, "Well I know how much part of you is in love for sure."

"Now grab the handle on your side and let's get those beers out to our friends."

There was only one thought in my mind at that time. Where on this boat could I take her and fuck her with at least a little privacy. It wasn't to be though as we all passed the afternoon being lazy and sleeping in the sun. Oh occasionally one of the girls had to have me put sun tan lotion on them and my hands might have strayed a little. When no one was looking, those hands might even have slipped under Ginger's untied bikini top and squeezed those fat tits of hers and pinched the nipples on the way out. Jo and Tina's hands might have accidentally brushed up against my cock when I did them.

You get the idea. It wasn't going to break out into an orgy or anything but everyone had a lot of fun doing a little innocent teasing all afternoon. Throw in a cold drink and an occasional swim and it was hard to be too disappointed about not getting Tina alone.

When Matt and his friend Joe came in with the setting sun and an icebox full of bream and a couple of bass, we had a wonderful fish fry using my cajun cooker and a big pot with a wire basket. Throw in a bunch of potatoes and hush puppies and it was a feast fit for a country king.

After all that food, I had to take a nap and curled up in my pull out bed. The sun was well down and it was the middle of the night when I awoke. Now, with all the sleep during the day and the nap after supper, I wasn't sleepy at all and got up and went out on deck. It looked like everyone else had crashed out for the night and I was alone.

But then I heard a noise and saw a shadowy silhouette near the far rail. When I walked over it turned out to be Tina. She had trouble sleeping also and was just enjoying the sounds of nature at night over the water. I startled her a little when I walked over and quietly said hi but soon we were having a nice conversation.

Though while my big head was talking to Tina, my little head was talking also. He was saying it might be my only chance with Tina ever. So I threw caution to the wind and leaned over and kissed her. Well she seemed to be in the mood also as she kissed back very nicely.

Things progressed nicely and the next thing I knew Tina was bent over the rail of the boat and I was entering her from behind. Amazingly enough, we seemed to fit together perfectly, and I was really enjoying myself as we slid together. Judging by the noise she made Tina seemed to be having a good time also.

Later as we cuddled together in the warm night air, we talked about our lives and where we saw ourselves going. I told her I would be graduating at the end of the next Fall semester but hoped I could get a job in my home town or at least nearby. She surprised me when she said she was a sophomore with almost enough credits to be a junior and that she had just turned 20 years old.

12