The Learning Curve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silksyn
Silksyn
8 Followers

"Now," he said calmly, "time for you to do what you've been dreaming about doing since the first time we met." He glared at me with his dark eyes. His belt buckle had been undone but the rest of his trouser fastenings remained.

"Go on....Unleash the beast." He chuckled at his own joke.

I raised up on my knees, still trying to convince myself that he would be nice with me and it would all be over soon. I slowly pulled down his fly. His cock inside was still trapped under his boxers.

I eased down his trousers to just below his thighs. Then pulled down on his boxer shorts. His large cock prevented me from getting them down very far. It was already stiffening. Gary grabbed at the elasticised waist and moved it down revealing his stiffened cut wonder cock. He snatched the base of his cock with one fist and waggled it vigorously.

"Now suck!" He barked.

My mouth moved slowly towards the engorged head. I was wary about opening my mouth fully in case he shoved it in me again. My protruding tongue met with the head. I recoiled back slightly at the first taste of it. Then began moving in again for another lick. Just as I was to touch, Gary whipped the cock away to the side then slapped it across my cheek. 'Slap' across the other cheek. He laughed heartily.

"Open your mouth." He said more gently. I felt the tip of his cock against my lips.

"Open your mouth." He repeated.

Very slowly I began to open wide.

"Good, good." He praised. I felt the cock lumbering on to my tongue. He withdrew it, then repeated the order to open wide. He did it several times - just inserting the tip each time.

"Now get your lips round it." I did as he said. "Now, just slide up and down along it." It was like a step by step guide to cocksucking. I did as he said, pleased he was taking it easy on me. My own cock began to stiffen as the taste of him filled my mouth. "Good, good." He praised again.

I felt a guiding head on the back of my head. He dictated the rhythm of my sucks. I just kept sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, eyes closed, letting the hand guide me.

"Good, good." More praise from Gary. "You're a good little cock sucking slut aren't you?" He released his hand from my head. I kept on sucking his cock with the same rhythm. A few more strokes went by.

"Now that's good for a start." Gary said. "But we are going to have to get a little more nasty if you are to be my slut." He grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back to look at him. Our eyes met, he starred at me intently. I felt the soft textured tip of his cock trace across my lips and around my jaw as he gazed down at me. He let go of me and I enveloped his thick cock with my lips once more, bobbing up and down on it.

"Ok." He said. I felt his fingers tracing across my chin and cheek. "Let's take it up a notch." The anticipation of what he was going to do filled my body. I could feel my heart pounding forcefully inside me. A bizarre mix of horniness, dreaded anticipation and downright fear filled me. I kind of knew that this was the 'easy bit' but didn't want to think about what was to come.

"Go on you cocksucking slut. Get it all in your mouth." My own cock straightened hard as his words hit home. Something about his brutishness awoke the part of me that wanted to gorge myself on to his stiff shaft. But, the fear and apprehension remained. I leaned into take his member in my mouth. Then, I felt both his hands clasping the hair on my head, pulling me down towards his crotch, gently at first but then with more vigour.

I shut my eyes tight and reached up with my own hands, pressing against Gary's hips in an attempt to stop the movement. He thrust his groin forwards, his cock slid further into my mouth. Too far. I gagged in a terrible panic, coughing and spluttering. Pushing full force against him trying to back away. He gripped tighter holding my face down on it. I struggled. Gary held on. Then, after a second he let go. I fell backwards.

Suddenly he was getting nasty again. "Ok," said Gary, completely unphased, "you almost had it up to here." Pointing to about half way along his shaft. I coughed, then swallowed trying to get rid of the strange tickling feeling in my throat. "Get back here and have another go." Gary showed no mercy.

My sexual desire disappeared. I felt anger and aggression rise up in me at his complete lack of compassion. "Come on!" He barked uncompromisingly. Once again I felt my only play was to make him come quickly and then get out of there. Gary, though, had years of experience and it wouldn't be that easy for a novice like me to do. I got up on to my knees and surged with my open mouth towards his cock. I took the small length that I was comfortable with in my mouth and sucked. Sucking harder and faster than I'd done before.

"Ha, ha." Gary chuckled. "You're supposed to be taking the whole length you slut." His hands grabbed me again and brought my face down on him once more, his penis bludgeoning into the back of my throat.

I coughed and spluttered again, instinctively trying my hardest to push him away.

The panic spread through me again as Gary prevented my release. I felt my saliva oozing out of my mouth, flowing down my chin. I opened my eyes for a split second and could see I was still inches away from his groin.

Gary let go of me and I recoiled backwards. I felt like bursting into tears but knew it wouldn't bother Gary in the slightest, he would just carry on feeding his huge cock to my face. I resolved to keep check of my emotions.

Gary shuffled forwards and slapped his cock against my bottom lip. "Come on! Again!" He said hurriedly. I began sucking again - the gentle novice way that I was comfortable with.

"No, no, no!" He barked. "You've got to take it all." Once again his hands grabbed at my hair.

"No!" I screeched. "Let me do it!" Trying to at least gain a little bit of control.

"Go on then. Take it all." He said sternly. I engulfed his cock with my mouth once more and slowly began sliding my lips towards his crotch. I reached the point of gagging and shot back again.

"Go on." Gary insisted. My mouth slipped along his cock once more. I grabbed at his buttocks and pulled myself in toward him. His cock hit the back of my throat again. I gripped tight, ramming myself down on his cock as the sound of muffled choking and spluttered filled the room.

"Good!" Said Gary, seemingly delighted to see me almost choke on his cock. I shot back after a few seconds unable to take any more. "Do it again." He insisted.

I knew I'd have to do it or he'd just manhandle me again. I buried my face down on his cock once more. He pushed my head again as the gooey saliva flowed from my mouth. I stayed there desperately trying to control my gagging and choking. He yanked my head off his cock, and pulled it back to look up at him.

"Go on, one more time. Go for the record." I spat down on his cock, trying to make it easier to swallow. Then began sliding down it again. More quickly this time. I sucked down on it, as far as I could go, as far as I felt was physically possible. "Hold it." Gary ordered. I stayed there, desperate to back away. "Hold it."

I could take no more and fell back collapsing on the floor. I sat there slumped in a heap, coughing and spluttering, feeling the saliva dripping down from my chin onto my body.

"Ok." barked Gary. "You're nowhere near throating this cock and you're doing it wrong." He jumped up onto the bed and knelt there. Impatiently he pulled me up along side him. "Do you want to throat this cock?" He asked. I shook my head. "Tough shit. All my sluts know how to throat a cock. Go back." He instructed. "You've got to be stretching forwards, your chin in line with your neck, otherwise your throat isn't straight. Now suck."

A rough hand grabbed my hair as I tentatively leant forwards. My gapping mouth fell upon Gary's member. "Now." Said Gary. "When you hit the limit, keep on like you're swallowing something and it'll slide right in."

Two hands pulled me down onto him. The cock hit the back of my throat. Desperately I tried to swallow like he said. Swallowing over and over again. His hands released me and I instantly shot backwards. A trail of the thickest, gooiest, saliva suspended from my mouth to the shaft of Gary's cock.

"Again! Quickly!" Ordered Gary, his hands already pulling me into position. As his dick tunnelled into my mouth I remembered to swallow hard. Swallowing over and over. I could see the base of his shaft edging closer. Somehow I was swallowing his cock, deeper and deeper into my throat. I tried to swallow again as the tip of my nose brushed against his dark pubic hair. His hands released me again and I shot back. A glass full of thick gooey saliva poured from my mouth. I panted desperately for breath.

"Again!" Gary shouted. I grabbed onto his wrists to try to fend him off.

"No, please. Don't pull me." I pleaded.

"Then do it. Nose to the pubes. Do it now!"

I leaned forward and took his penis into my mouth once more. I didn't want to do it but he was so forceful. It was better that I have some control. I pushed my face down onto him and as I started to gag I made sure to make the swallowing motion over and over. Gary let out a deep groan. Slowly my face edged down towards him, his hard cock entering down inside my throat.

I took his length almost as far as possible, my nose just being tickled by the ends of his dark hair. I held the position for a second before recoiling back. Gary's dick now slick with saliva.He lept off the bed.

"Lie down here." He ordered. "On your back. Head here." He pointed.

As I coughed and swallowed to remove the feeling from my throat Gary wrenched me into position. I was lying naked on the bed with my head over the edge, looking upside down across the room. I watched from my inverted view as he kicking off jeans and underwear from around his ankles. He approached my head, placed his hands on my face. He knelt down on one knee. I could see his cock right in front of my face.

"Now time to get hardcore." He said. "Open wide." I did as he said. Brutally he plunged his cock into my mouth, inching it down my throat. My whole body spasmed. I twisted and turned furiously to get away.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Yelled Gary.

I jumped off the bed, coughing, choking and feeling like I was going to be sick. Gary scooped me up with one arm and threw me back on. He wrestled with my arms pulling me back in to position for his depraved deep-throat exercise. I fought back but was easily overpowered. Tears welled up and began streaming from my eyes as I realised there was no getting away.

"Open your mouth." He ordered. My face screwed up with anguish and tears. When would it stop?

"Please, I can't do it. Please." I pleaded.

"Open your mouth!" He barked angrily. He held down my body with his powerful arms, leaning over me using his full body weight. His cock nuzzled against the tightly closed lips of my upside down head.

"Open your mouth!" He screamed. Tentatively I began to relax my jaw. Gary leaned forward, feeding in his cock. It slipped deep down inside my throat. His hands held me tight. I knew that struggling was futile so submitted to his sexual torture. Desperately I tried to remember to swallow. Saliva poured down from my mouth, into my nose, down to my hair. Gary's balls nestled against my face. Slowly he pulled out. I gasped and coughed.

"One more time." Gary said with a slight tenderness. I felt his dense penis lumber onto my lips.

Silently I opened wide allowing him to continue using me for his pleasure. His slick cock slid slowly down into me. He held it for a moment then bucked his hips a few times. Suddenly he let out a loud groan. He pulled out, his dick slick with bubbling saliva. I saw the trail of cum oozing from my mouth to the tip of his cock. Just as I began to taste the sperm, he pumped his cock with his fist and a second load shot out onto my face. I lay on the bed, feeling it slide down my cheek.

I lay naked on the bed , my face and hair wet with a mix of saliva and semen. I croaked and swallowed, trying to get rid of the feeling in my throat. For the first time since it had began, I had time to breathe without an erect cock being shoved into my mouth. At that moment, I just felt glad of the respite.

I didn't know what Gary had planned next: whether he would want more oral, whether he'd want something else, or whether he'd just walk out and leave me. Ponderously, he moved around the side of the bed. He stood for a moment watching me breathing.

"Time to get started." He chuckled. He reached over and grabbed my ankles, sliding me down towards him. My ass was on the edge of the bed as he wrenched my legs apart and folded them back towards my body. He let go with one hand and wrapped it round his re-hardened dick. Without pause, he moved the head against my asshole and pushed hard. I writhed in pain and screamed as he bludgeoned his way inside with brute force.

"Yeah, you fucking take that you little slut." There was real venom in Gary's voice. I let out another painful moan as his dick hit me internally. I reached out to try to push back against him as the force of his trust drove my whole body back along the bed. He withdrew his dick. My ass throbbed.

Deftly, he grabbed my hips, pulled me back along the bed and flipped me onto my stomach. I lay there my hips on the edge, my feet on the floor slightly spread, with my face buried in the sheets. I knew what was coming. I knew how it was coming.

"Arrrrgh!" I grabbed tight fistfuls of sheet and bit into the bedclothes. I felt him probe again - my muffled scream going into the bed. He withdrew again and spat down onto my ass. I knew he didn't care about hurting me. He just wanted to fuck and the trails of saliva left on his dick from earlier were barely enough lubricant. Here it came, once more he was jamming his fat cock into my tight asshole.

My ass stretched and painful. I stopped screaming and panted heavily, trying to keep it all together.

I had dreamed about it in my fantasies - being taken by a fat-cocked masculine uncaring man. Having him brutally use me as his dick toy for his own selfish pleasure. It didn't seem to matter whether I was enjoying it or not, the situation was out of my control and I just had to lie there and pay the price having my darkest fantasies come true.

Gary leant forward and bore his weight down on me, forcing his cock deeper. I felt it reach up and touch me deep inside. Gary pulled back, and back, and back - so much cock sliding out of me. He pushed in again, deep, deep. Then drew it back. Long, long slow strokes. Gary grunted - a deep growl of pleasure. His pace quickened. Sliding in and out, in and out.

I lay there like a rag doll letting him sodomise me, groaning with each pulsating thrust, 'ooh, ooh, ooh'. The burden of his large cock began to feel like a pleasure. He kept going. His dick pulsing in and out of me at a furious rate. Longer, harder, faster than I had ever been fucked before.

He kept going and going. My ass had never taken so much abuse, but it felt good. Suddenly it was beginning to feel good. He was wild, wild enough to never stop thrusting until the end. That felt good to know.

Viciously, he grabbed my body and pulled me back against him. My back against his torso. His tremendous dick still thrusting in and out.

"Tell me you're my slut." He grunted in a breathless deep voice. My body, loving the punishment it was getting answered instantly.

"I'm your slut. I'm your slut."

"Tell me, tell me." He paused for breath, his furious fucking pace still ramming his cock deep inside. "Tell me you're a fucking slut who wants his ass split open with cock."

"I want it. Fuck me. I'm your slut. I want it. I want it. I want it." I whimpered - barely able to speak from the intense sensation of his pounding cock.

"Beg me for it." He grunted with all his aggression. His powerful arms squeezing the breath from my body "Beg me to fuck you."

"Arrrhh." I was so close to cumming. "Please, please fuck me. I beg you fuck me hard. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I groaned as my voice began to fail.

I went to beg him again, before I could my body spasmed, intense feeling, drowning in pleasure as a huge load of cum shot out of my cock.

"Arrrhhhhh!" I screamed in carnal pleasure. Intense waves of pleasure swept through my body, my cock continuing to spew out cum, right onto the bed in front of me as my body twitched in Gary's powerful grip. The immense energy of his thrusting cock shot through me like lightning bolts spreading out from the point of penetration.

At that moment, the thought flashed through my mind - I remembered Gary looking down at me in the bar toilets, his promise that I would beg him to fuck me like this again.

He let go his squeeze on me and trussed me down onto the bed again. I landed with a splat in the puddle of my own cum. It squashing against my face and body. A sharp dig in my legs as Gary gripped my thighs tight. He trust himself at maddening pace - fucking me furiously fast.

His lightning fast thrusting switched to unrestrained moaning as his thrusting slowed. Suddenly the sensation of the wafting air cooled my red hot gaping ass; immediately came Gary's hot cum, splattering onto my back and bottom.

For a moment, I lay there trying to catch my breath and comprehend what had just happened. Gary's belt clinking in the corner as he hurriedly got dressed.

I lay there feeling his cum slide down my leg as the wetness of my own seed squished against my face. Inside my mouth, the lingering taste of Gary's cock and sperm remained. For a moment I felt like crying, glad that it was over. Now that it was over, I found myself asking 'Did I enjoy it?', 'Would I do it again?' But somehow I knew that didn't matter. Gary knew where I lived. I knew he would be coming back regardless.

"I'll be back to fuck you properly whenever I feel like it, may even bring some friends of mine." Gary said, opening the bedroom door. "You're on the learning curve now kid." The door closed shut. Gary had gone.

Silksyn
Silksyn
8 Followers
12