The Learning Room Ch. 01

Story Info
Two locked in a shipping container.
4.5k words
4.4
94.5k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: Two Locked in a Shipping Container

*** I'd like to thank the academy...sorry that's a speech for another time. I need to thank Ahabscribe who wrote "The I-Room". I enjoyed his story. I recommend you check it out. I borrowed his premise and villain to write this.

Secondly, ZexWizzard lent a hand re-writing and editing this piece.

***

It was his favorite daydream. He had imagined it a 1000 times and this time it was even better, more real than it had ever been. He could actually feel the warmth of her soft body and could smell her flowery perfume. His morning erection was pressed into the crack of her tight round ass and his arm was draped over her chest, his hand cupping her full breast. He gently squeezed the soft, bra clad flesh. She moaned approvingly in response to his touch and snuggled up closer to his body.

Eighteen year-old Seth awoke slowly from a long drug induced sleep. Coming to his senses, he was shocked to find that he had not been dreaming. Tia Jacobson, the object of all his teenage fantasies, was really laying spooned into the front of his body.

"Whoa," exclaimed Seth.

He couldn't believe his eyes. His heart began beating faster as it always did each time he saw her, but this time being startled half out of his wits also had a hand in the matter. 'How did this happen?' he wondered.

He slowly slid away from her. The eighteen year-old former head cheerleader of his high school was still asleep and lay there clad only in a pink bra and matching panties. She was the most beautiful, most popular girl in school, and ran with the 'in' crowd. Seth was not the most handsome or the most popular guy at Taft High School. Not even close.

Tia did not know him. He hung out with a different crowd -- the ordinary students. He was one of the great mass of average looking kids with no athletic abilities or special skills that elevated them from the rest of the general student body. But he always had a fascination with Tia.

Tia stirred. She sat up looked around. Then she screamed. Loudly. Seth had to cover his ears. Tia questioned the only other person in the room, "Who are you? What do you want? Where... where are my clothes?"

A frightened Tia wrapped her arms over her ample chest. She quickly scooted away from Seth like he had the plague. She regarded him with fear and concern.

Seth stuttered, "Uh...m...my name's Seth. We went to high school together. And I don't want anything. I mean...I didn't do this."

Seth shrugged his shoulders and looked as confused as Tia felt.

He continued, "I just woke up too. I don't know what's going on or where our clothes are."

Seth was sitting there naked except for a pair of tighty whities. He stood and covered the front of his underwear with his hands trying to hide his morning wood. Tia calmed down a little. She didn't remember him from high school, but he seemed harmless enough. Seth wasn't physically intimidating. He was 5' 8" tall, had drab brown hair, thick glasses and a slight build.

Tia scanned the room looking for answers. She asked with a hint of skepticism, "You went to Taft?"

While Tia was focused on the room, Seth checked out Tia. He knew her every curve and contour by heart, but only from a distance. He had never been this close to her nor even had a conversation with her.

Tia was 5' 2". She had long blonde hair, blue eyes and a killer 34C-24-36 body. He stared down at her healthy cleavage drinking in her firm, young breasts. Seth answered her slowly because he was distracted by the view.

"Yes. In our sophomore year I was in your English class."

"Oh." she said, concluding that this dork was not a threat. Then she asked, "What is this place?"

They were in a locked room. The ceiling and three sides of the room were bare metal. The chamber had a raised floor. It contained a metal sink, toilet and shower at one end and the opposite wall was painted plywood. The plywood wall had a sturdy looking metal door, some LED computer screens and various small doors, lights and buttons.

Seth ran his hand against one metal wall and said, "It looks like the inside of a metal shipping container. About 8' high and 8' wide." he answered. Then pacing off the length he added, "And 15' long. Usually they are 20 feet long." Seth added unnecessarily.

Tia went to the door. Her hands explored it franticly. She cried out, "There's no door knob!"

Seth turned and looked. His eyes were drawn to her tight ass in the clingy pink underwear. Tia started pounding on the metal door and shouting,

"Help! Help!"

A robotic voice came through the speakers,

"YOU ARE SAFE. YOU ARE SIMPLY MY GUESTS FOR A LITTLE WHILE."

"You've kidnapped us," Tia stated, then asked, "for money?"

"NOT FOR RANSOM. I SIMPLY REQUIRE YOU TO STAY HERE FOR AWHILE."

"Why?" Tia demanded.

"TO LEARN."

Tia screamed in frustration. "Do you know who my father is? You can't do this to me!"

There was no answer. After a period of silence, Seth asked, "Who are you?"

"OTHERS HAVE CALLED ME, 'THE CREEP'."

All the kids at school had heard about the Creep. TV and newspapers had discussed the audacity of a kidnapper that snatched people off the streets only to return them unharmed days or weeks later for reasons unknown.

Tia threw a temper tantrum. She jumped up and down while cursing the Creep. Seth tuned out the audio and focused on the visual display. Tia's breasts jiggled and shimmied enticingly. She was spinning about and unintentionally showing off her tight round ass. Seth dropped his eyes and watched her firm, shapely thighs flex. He peered at her panties and tried to imagine what her pussy looked like behind the thin piece of pink fabric.

There was no response from the Creep. Tia eventually wore herself out and flopped on the single bed. Tia sobbed. Seth was embarrassed because he didn't know how or if he should try to console Tia and because his hard-on had returned.

Seth turned away from Tia to hide his problem and he began to look around. He saw that in addition to the bed, the room was furnished with two stools. They were beside a shelf attached to the wall that served as a small table. There were no walls containing the bathroom area, so it was completely open to the rest of the room. No privacy would be available to anyone using the facilities. Seth noted markings and symbols on the floor and walls.

Seth looked at Tia crying on the bed. Past her he saw the toilet. He suddenly urgently needed to pee. Believing that Tia was distracted, he went to the metal toilet. He fished out his cock and let lose a heavy noisy stream. It was as loud as a hard summer rain pounding on a tin roof.

Tia, her attention drawn by the noise, looked up. It was was obvious what he was doing. She was shocked that he would relieve himself so brazenly in her presence. Indignant, she called out, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Ah," answered Seth, "I'm sorry, I had got to go. There aren't any walls over here...there's no door to close."

"Oh, right." she said. Only then did she realize that soon she'd be peeing in front of him and added, "Ah... listen. When I need to go, will you look away?"

"Of course." Seth responded.

He couldn't believe he was holding his dick, relieving himself and carrying on a conversation with the most beautiful girl that ever attended Taft High. It was a surreal moment. He flushed and made a big scene over washing his hands.

Seth sheepishly nodded to Tia as he walked past her. He sat on one of the stools and faced away from the bathroom area. Tia quietly went and did her business. Seth had heard that some guys get turned on by 'Golden Showers'. He didn't understand that. The idea of a woman peeing on him held no attraction whatsoever. However, he did get engorged with the image in his head of Tia with her underwear down around her ankles. He didn't look, but he did smile thinking about it.

When finished, Tia shyly took her place on the other stool and said, "Thank you."

Seth blushed and nodded. He felt like a big hypocrite. His action may have appeared gentlemanly, but his thoughts weren't. He was thankful the shelf table hid his erection. The two sat in an awkward silence looking everywhere in the room except at each other.

One of the LED screens lit up. It showed a handprint and then a picture of a cup and a bowl. Seth pointed it out to Tia. She asked, "What do you think that means?"

"I'm not sure." Seth replied.

He noticed a yellow light flick on above a black plastic door, another door without a handle. He looked at it for a few moments, and then placed his palm on it. The light turned green and they heard the sound of a latch being released, and the door sprung open. Inside was coffee, bananas and two bowls of corn flakes.

"Way to go, Seth." Tia said as she hungrily grabbed the food. She smiled and the two ate their breakfast.

They had no further conversations with their captor that day. They sat, stood or lay alone on the bed. Tia could not keep her cool. She cried at times and cursed God, the Creep and her bad luck at other times. Tia periodically yelled at Seth saying, "Stop looking at me!"

Seth tried not to further upset the agitated beauty. He replayed the memory of the smile she had given him at breakfast and used discreet glances to check out her delectable ass and partially exposed boobs.

Lunch and dinner were served the same way as breakfast. Later that evening, the lights dimmed. Tia, who was lying on the bed said, "I guess the Creep is telling us to go to sleep. It's okay to join me. You can't sleep on a stool."

Seth nodded and lay beside her. He tried not to touch her, but there's only some much space on a single bed. They faced away from each other, their butts touched.

"Is it my imagination or is colder in here?" asked Tia.

"The Creep has turned the air conditioner on. I can hear the compressor running," Seth said.

Tia, rolling over and spooning into his back, and asked, "Is this okay? I'm cold."

Seth's voiced cracked as he said, "Su...sure."

Seth could smell her perfume again and felt her soft breasts and raisin like nipples burrowing into his back. Instantly he was hard again. The pair slept poorly. Tia was too cold. Seth was too excited.

*******

The next couple of days were pretty much the same. The Creep didn't communicate with them. The two teenagers didn't talk much either. Tia wasn't pleasant to be around. When she wasn't upset, angry or tearful, she was asleep. Seth bore the brunt of her emotional roller coaster like when she pointed to his erection and shouted, "What's wrong with you?"

Never the less, secretly Seth was thrilled to be imprisoned with her. She was the girl of his dreams and never had he had this much interaction with her. His biggest challenge was to not get caught overtly staring at her exposed body.

On the second night when they went to bed Tia asked Seth to spoon her. She said, "I could really use a blanket. Hugging you helps some, but I'm still cold. Could you wrap yourself around me?"

"Okay."

When Seth was behind her, Tia crossed her arms over her chest and had him drape his arm over hers. She said, "No grabbing the Ta Ta's. Snuggle up close. And don't worry about getting hard. I know you can't help it. Boys have been pressing their erections against me since my first Middle School dance."

Seth was relieved to hear that since it appeared he was going to have an unavoidable and seemingly perpetual erection. His cock did fit nicely between her butt cheeks.

*******

On the fourth day, new symbols appeared on the computer screen. First there was a laundry basket. Then it was replaced by a shirt on a clothes hanger.

Tia asked, "What do you think he is trying to tell us now?

Seth mused out loud. "Well, a laundry basket is for dirty clothes. The shirt looks like something I've seen on a dry cleaning bag."

"Uh huh," Tia replied, but not seeing any connection.

"How about clean clothes." he replied.

Tia said, "The only thing that smells worse than me is my clothes. Clean clothes would be great."

Two doors slid open. One was just a chute. The second door had folded clothes behind a sheet of Plexiglas. Tia reached for the clean clothes, but couldn't get to them.

"Damn it! He's playing with us." Tia snapped.

"Tia, remember the screen flashed the laundry hamper then the clothes. I think we have to put our dirty clothes in the chute and then we can have the clean clothes."

"Oh no!" she replied sharply, "I'm not getting naked for the Creep."

Seth tried reasoning with her, "If he had wanted us naked, he could easily have done that on day one when we were unconscious."

"Oh. You're right." she said.

Then Seth said, "What do we have to lose except for a pair of dirty, smelly underwear."

Tia nodded still concerned about being nude. The two turned their backs to one another. Seth removed his underwear. His dick swelled with the prospect that she too would soon be naked. He dropped it in the chute. Nothing happened. Seth waited and then said, "I think we need your clothes."

Begrudgingly she removed her bra and tossed it to Seth. He dropped it in the chute. He turned and watched her roll her panties down. Her bare white ass was cute. As she bent over at the hips, Seth saw her meaty vaginal lips. They were shaved.

"Oops," Tia exclaimed and she stood up quickly, realizing that she had just mooned him. She handed him her feminine fragranced panties, then crossed her body with her other arm in an attempted to cover both herself. Seth's one eyed snake pointed directly at her. She couldn't help but check it out.

"I guess I'm being kind of silly," she said. Her ample right bosom was on full display, and the pink nipple scrunched up into a tight point.

Seth tossed her rank panties in the chute. A green light appeared above the clean clothes chamber and the acrylic door slid open. They both cheered "Yea." Tia grabbed the clothes. She found a pair of white boxers, a pair of white cotton panties and a white 'wife beater' t-shirt.

"Where's my bra you son of a bitch?" Tia demanded.

She tossed Seth the boxers and quickly stepped into the cotton panties. She pulled the small white T-shirt over her head. Her pink nipples showed through the material and with the low cut on the sides, plenty of side-boob was on display. Seth put on the boxers which tented under the weight of his hard-on.

Both were embarrassed by the graphic displays the new clothing allowed. Tia was so upset over the t-shirt and the absence of a bra, that she didn't notice her camel toe display down below. Seth picked up on it though, and gave thanks for the soft, thin cotton material.

"Creep, what kind of pervert are you?" an angry Tia asked.

She started jumping up and down. Her boobs unencumbered by any support, bobbed and bounced about. She shouted, "You like seeing my boobies bounce around, Huh? Is that how you get off?" One light pink nipple escaped from her shirt.

Her provocative display provoked two responses. The engorged head and shaft of Seth's dick poked though the opening of his boxers and the Creep spoke.

"THIS EXPERIENCE IS NOT FOR ME. IT IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO LEARN ABOUT YOURSELVES."

"Learn what?" growled Seth as he tried and failed to contain his heavy erection inside his underwear.

"YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT FOR YOURSELVES.

The day passed without any more communication with the Creep. Tia's firm young body looked lovely in the soft, form fitting cotton clothes she wore. Her nipples were constantly hard, as was Seth's dick. Both pretended not to notice.

They passed the time by telling stories to each other. Her tales came from romance novels and celebrity magazines. His selections were from the great works of literature both past and present. Each was entertained by the other.

*******

The next morning, Seth was trying to get the shower to work. He spun the faucets left and right. He pulled and pushed on them. Then he noticed foot prints under the shower head so he placed his feet on them. Seth had to face the room to make his feet match the prints on the floor. He tried various combinations of actions and body position and still nothing happened.

Tia was sitting Indian style on the bed. The soft cotton fabric of her panties was pulled so tight across her crotch that it gave a perfect outline of her meaty pussy lips.

She said, "I think he's messing with us. You know, teasing us by giving us a shower that doesn't work."

Seth turned to respond, but could only nod. The sight before him, the outline of her split lips, rendered him speechless. Unaware of the show she was putting on, Tia sniffed her armpit and made a face. Then she said, "I stink. I haven't gone this many days without a shower since I hit puberty."

"I'm pretty rank myself." agreed Seth, "It's always so warm in here during the day."

Tia allowed herself to daydream. She sighed and said, "A hot shower would feel so good."

Tia got up from the bed and walked towards Seth when suddenly the shower came on. A small door also slid open revealing soap and shampoo. Started, they both step away from the water and the shower stopped.

Seth then noticed a second set of feet stenciled onto the metal shower area where Tia had been standing. He said, "I think both of us have to stand on the footprints."

They did so and the shower came on.

Tia said, "So that's his game. The shower only works if we're only 2 feet away from each other. He really is a creep."

Seth said, "Maybe you can turn around."

Tia did so. Her feet no longer matched the prints on the floor and the shower no longer worked.

"Bastard," Tia barked.

Seth said, "So it's not a weight sensitive switch. We could close our eyes."

Tia stepped on the footprints and shut her eyes. The shower came on, but so did a red strobe light. Moments later a small electric charge ran across the wet metal floor. Tia and Seth screamed more in shock than pain. They jumped and danced about as the electricity tickled their bare feet.

"Damn it!" Tia shouted. Her eyes now wide open.

The current and red light went off.

Seth said, "It looks like the price of a shower is to allow the other person to watch."

This made Tia pause. She was torn between her desire for cleanliness and her modesty. Her first instinct was to say no. Then she thought it over. What was she really worried about, Seth seeing her body? She had already gone to the bathroom and changed clothes in front of him. The cold had forced her to sleep snuggled up against him. Seth had seen her in just a bra and now braless in nothing but a t-shirt. It all came down to a matter of trust.

She said, "I trust you. You've practically seen it all already anyway. However, will you do me a favor? When we get out, can we leave this part of the story out?"

"Yes. Why give people an opportunity to gossip? Do you want me to go first?"

Tia's heart was beating fast. She took a deep breath to calm herself and nodded. Seth was nervous too as he took his white boxers off. He stood nude in front of her. Seth was an average guy with an average build. Tia was seeing his hard dick again. It wasn't small, but it wasn't big either. He looked to be about six inches long with a respectable thickness. He shrugged and he blushed because he was naked and because of his erection.

She began to have feelings of empathy for him, 'This is difficult for him too,' she told herself. So, after a brief awkward silence, Tia smiled shyly and said, "Nice one."

"Uh...thanks." he replied.

They both stepped into place and the shower came on.

Seth was keyed up over being naked in front of her. Adrenaline being dumped into his circulatory system seemed to cause his heart to triple in speed. As he washed and shampooed his hair he was conscious of his erection bouncing around. Finally he couldn't put it off any longer and soaped up his engorged member. Tia watched him touch and rub his cock. He felt her eyes on him, when suddenly he cried out as if in pain.

12