The Lecher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like sucking cock huh?"

Johannes loves the way her asshole wraps around his cock. Petra responds to anal penetration like a tailor made slut. She doesn't remain still when being entered anally. She's trained to fuck. She moves her hips in a way that encourages deeper penetration. Johannes, knowing his slave well, realizes a cock all the way up her ass and a cock in her throat simultaneously is a dream for her. Petra moans from the sensation of a long black cock in her mouth and a long black cock up her asshole. Johannes often feels weak and can no longer posture as a no nonsense 'master' when he begins identifying with his slave's longings. It gets him off. As he watches his slave girl smack Maurice's hard cock against her cheek, he begins taking less but longer strokes, shooting strings of warm cum right up her ass.

Petra wraps her fist around Maurice's cock and looks down on her master's face, shivering as he ejaculates up her ass. She moans as she feels each spurt shoot warmly in her tight little hole. In the same moment, as she frantically jerks off Maurice, he begins wildly shooting out cum all over face and in her hair. Petra opens her mouth as it comes out, catching strings of cum on her tongue. She closes her mouth and adores the feeling before she swallows. The warmth made her want to cry.

12