The Ledger Ch. 01

Story Info
Man & wife influence the sex lives of others.
3.7k words
3.97
26.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandsal
pandsal
224 Followers

The weather was warm for the time of year. The woman wore a dark print dress, dark stockings and matching shoes with a medium heel. Her partner was in an open-necked shirt under an expensive casual top, grey slacks. They were both in their forties, well groomed and seemingly slightly nervous. I wondered what the woman was wearing underneath the dress. Some of the couples who had come to us in the past had been surprisingly unconventional. If in this case I was not optimistic, I also knew from experience that the more defensive ones were often those who provided the greatest satisfaction during the progress from extreme initial caution to ultimate release.

All this happened nearly two years ago. It is a case chosen more or less at random from the file we refer to as The Ledger, the only record of our activities. Normally The Ledger resides in a locked safe but has now been withdrawn as a consequence of our big upheaval. By the time you read this we will have begun to settle into our new home in the Greek islands where Anna, my dear wife, was born. The combination of a homecoming for her, a warm sun in a blue sky and a less punitive tax system will have proved irresistible. Once we are settled, we will seek to offer help to needy couples in our new surroundings or, more probably, on the easily accessible mainland.

We try to avoid labels but I suppose you could best describe us as amateur sex therapists. It's a role we stumbled into by accident. The estate agency I set up with money my father gave me flourished through one housing boom after another to the point where I could afford to leave the daily running to my staff. I did make a point of frequent visits to the branch offices but eventually it became less than a full-time occupation. Which left ample opportunity for sex.

The agony columns will tell you that in a good marriage the sexual relationship is based on a loving foundation. Possibly they are right for most people. I can only say that in our case the reverse is true. Anna and I, many years ago, fell into what we both thought would be a one-night stand. However, the sex was so instantly explosive that one night turned into a number until we understood how much we needed each other physically. Only then did love - true love - follow. Now nothing could part us. And the sex remains central.

It was while we were dallying one afternoon, as we often did, that the idea was born. Anna had coaxed my cock to full erection, which she was able to do in a wide variety of cunning ways to my intense pleasure. Momentarily, she released the tip from her lips and leaned back to admire her achievement. It is admittedly larger than average; not monstrous but certainly big and capable of finding its way into most inner depths with rewarding results on both sides. "You know," she said, "this is so good I sometimes feel guilty about keeping it all to myself."

Even today I am not sure whether that remark was as spontaneous as it seemed at the time or whether she had already envisaged wider horizons and was subtly leading me towards them. Whatever the explanation, we fell into a long discussion about sharing. In particular, we faced up at the outset to the question of jealousy. "Could you cope," I asked, "with watching me fuck another woman?"

"Could you cope," Anna replied, "with watching me being fucked by another man? Or suppose it was me with another woman?"

We thought about it for a while, talked about it some more, until we were both so horny we had to abandon abstract theory for vigorous practice. Showering together afterwards, we returned to the debate. We were both turned on by the idea and were prepared to give it a try. My suggestion for a trial visit to a swingers' club was vetoed. Anna didn't want to get involved in any kind of mass activity, certainly not at this initial stage, probably not ever. The arms-length approach through the internet seemed a better bet but proved to be a delusion. Finding a couple who were 'our kind of people,' who didn't live on our doorstep and who were available at civilised hours without needing a month's notice was tedious in the extreme. After much trial and error, what seemed a promising rendezvous was arranged and we set off in a state of high anticipation. Only to be stood up. There was an apology and an explanation in due course - unexpected visitors - but it left us looking for an alternative approach.

Success came partly by application, partly by chance. We took to leaving a fairly general invitation on a variety of message boards. At the time we didn't foresee the possible consequences of a message that was, with hindsight, more than a little ambiguous. Role-playing has always been a lively component of our sexual repertoire so we thought nothing of vague references to 'deep examination,' 'special needs' and 'solutions offered by an experienced couple.' Harmless fun for pretend doctors and nurses was what we had in mind.

The first pair to respond - a married couple in their late twenties, call them Mr and Mrs A - simply said they had problems we might be able to help them with, which we took to be a coded indication that they were of a similar outlook. Over drinks at a hotel suitably distant from home we made small talk - the weather, traffic on the motorway - that took us no further. The first hint of a possible misunderstanding only became apparent when we went up to our room and asked them how they would like to proceed.

There was a good deal of nervous dissembling before the truth emerged. It transpired that Mrs A was frustrated by the lack of a more fulfilling experience than she could achieve with her husband's penis which, she said, was somewhat smaller than what she believed to be average. For his part, Mr A felt that he might have been able to respond more vigorously to his wife's demands if only her breasts had been larger. They had seen our message and hoped our experience and 'professional expertise' (Mrs A's words) would be able to suggest a solution. While I was still wondering how two people with such incompatible sexual desires ever got together in the first place, Anna read the danger signals and flashed me a look that said she would take over.

I have to say that, for an impromptu reaction, Anna could hardly have been more brilliant. First, she expressed at length her sympathy for the plight in which Mr and Mrs A found themselves. It was important, she said, they should not think themselves alone: many others suffered similar if not identical feelings. In the majority of cases they were simply responding to a superficial depiction of sexual desirability to be found in newspapers and magazines. All they were experiencing was the age-old misconception that the grass was greener in the next field. What needed to be established was whether that was Mr and Mrs A's problem.

So far, so good. But having prevented us from being exposed for what we were, Anna then produced her master stroke to salvage the kind of evening we had been anticipating. It was highly probable, she told them, that if they had the chance to sample the delights they believed they were being denied, they would find their expectations had been exaggerated. As it happened, Anna went on, Colin (the name I had chosen for the occasion) was possessed of a larger than average endowment; she ran her hand suggestively over my crotch. And she herself had been blessed with a bosom that, for some reason, men seemed to lust after; she opened two buttons at the top of her dress. Our 'professional expertise' was at their disposal if they wished to avail themselves here and now.

Barriers never disappeared more swiftly. If in the end their beliefs were to be proved false, Mr A was plainly ready to find out. He couldn't bring himself to take his eyes from Anna's tits until, sensing that his wife was waiting for him to provide a lead, he licked his lips and said, "Well, I suppose we could try, couldn't we?"

"As long as you're sure," Mrs A replied. And without waiting for reassurance from her husband, she turned to me and said, "Should we undress?"

"It makes it easier," I said. "But let me help you." I moved behind her and, as she raised her arms, lifted her dress over her head. Her underwear hadn't been chosen with seduction in mind: white cotton bra and matching standard-cut panties, hold-up stockings and low-heel shoes left me with neutral feelings. I unclasped the bra, let it fall to the floor and reached round to explore the tits I had exposed. If, like Mr A, one's appreciation was based exclusively on size, they were a disappointment. But as I began to brush the nipples with my palms, I was aware of prominent points, hard and instantly excited. Without looking round, she reached a hand behind her to search for my groin. I was pleased to sense that she found my basic instincts in full working order, small tits or no small tits.

By the time Mrs A had helped me out of my clothes, Anna was still fully dressed from the waist down. Mr A was alternately fondling and nuzzling the grass in the next field and not finding it at all disappointing. The same could be said for Mrs A as she shed her panties, led me to the bed, pressed me on to my back, brushed a loose strand of dark hair away from her forehead, and went to work with hand and mouth on my cock. I put out of my mind Anna's exquisitely subtle oral arts in order to savour the different pleasure of a woman twenty years my junior greedily attempting to swallow my stiffening shaft whole. She was kneeling at right angles to me, so I was able to stretch out an arm and caress her buttocks. A nicely rounded arse it was, not fat, fleshy but firm. She shuffled her knees wider apart, inviting me to slip two fingers into her cunt. She was already wet.

Our pleasuring of each other was interrupted when Mrs A sat up to make room for her husband and Anna to join us on the bed. They, too, were now naked which gave me a chance to assess the other cock in the room. I could see, comparing us side by side, that there were two or three inches in my favour even after Anna had made the most of every centimetre Mr A could offer. Nevertheless, he was hard in a way he may not have been hard for a long time and he was intent on taking advantage. Anna lay back, asked him to kneel astride her, then guided his cock between her tits as she pressed them together with her hands. "Now," she said quietly. At times like these her Greek origins crept into her accent, giving her voice a mellow insinuating tone impossible to define, impossible to resist. "Fuck between them," she urged. "Fuck my tits." Mr A groaned and began to ride.

Whether Mr and Mrs A were conscious of each other's presence at this climactic moment was difficult to comprehend. If they were, the effect was anything but inhibiting. Perhaps they were in the throes of a huge erotic thrill deriving from what they were doing side by side. Perhaps that was what motivated Mrs A to look at me and say, "Will you fuck me now, please. I want all of you in me." And, understanding my momentary hesitation, "It's all right. I'm on the pill. I just want to feel all of you. In there. Deep."

It wasn't an occasion for finesse. She was on her back, legs spread wide, knees raised. There was a dark triangle of pubic hair, the labia were puffy and glistening with leaking juice from her cunt. With two fingers she exposed an engorged clitoris but I knew there would be only minimal clitoral contact; what Mrs A wanted was my cock driven into her as far as it would go. I gave it to her with the first thrust. "Oh my God," she cried out. I put a finger to my lips, not wishing to alert the neighbouring rooms. She did her best but couldn't remain silent. "Yes. Like that. Do it again." This wasn't the reticent Mrs A who had come seeking advice and assistance, this was a woman on heat wanting to be fucked with a large, hard phallus. I did it again. And again. I did it faster. I did it as hard as I was able.

Anna told me afterwards she had never seen me in such a state of unbridled lust, although at the time her preoccupation was to give Mr A what he had long craved. Lifting her head and protruding her tongue, she was able to flick at the reddened helmet of his cock each time he bucked forward to force his way between pliant mounds made more accommodating by her sweat. Suddenly, "I'm going to come," he said. "I'm going to - " He pulled his cock free from between Anna's heaving tits, grasped it with one hand, jerked three times and sent a stream of cum across her upper body and chin.

I watched this as I continued to pound his wife's cunt with all my energy. At last I felt the sperm rising inexorably from my balls and through my throbbing shaft. The moment was near and somehow Mrs A knew it. "Don't stop," she almost screamed. "Do it in me. Let go. Give it all to me." Again I did as she demanded. My knob was buried to its fullest extent when the discharge spattered against the walls of her squelching cunt. No sooner had I done that than she pushed me off and frantically fingered her clit. It took a little while but eventually, biting her lip and thrusting forward with her pelvis against her hand, she arced into a body-shaking orgasm. Her husband regarded her with wide eyes. "My darling," he said, taking both her hands, "that was superb. Thank you for letting me see." He bent over her, kissed her forehead, her eyes, her mouth and her still erect nipples. We could only wait, watch and wonder.

While they were using the bathroom, Anna and I said little as we slowly absorbed the implications of an evening that had seemed doomed to failure only eventually to exceed all our hopes. But what had it done for Mr and Mrs A? Fortunately for me, Anna, having donned the complimentary robe to bring back a semblance of propriety, was equal to the situation. While I sat to one side in a chair, hands tactfully folded across my now exhausted cock, Anna asked them to sit on the bed facing her while she perched against the dressing table.

"Well," she said, "I'm not going to ask you for an opinion now. It wouldn't be fair. You'll need time to yourselves to think about what has happened. Talk to each other about it. Talking is important. Talk about what was good for you both and how it happened. Above all, ask yourselves whether you need the physical attributes - the big cock and the tits. Consider whether what you actually need is to explore the rewards of abandoning yourselves completely to sexual pleasure. The way you have here. I don't think there is any more we can do for you - but I'm sure there is a lot you can do for yourselves."

Once more, Anna had been brilliant, precluding any questions about where Mr and Mrs A could turn for more of the same. It left us with an elegant way out of any request for a possible repeat performance; Anna understood implicitly we could never recreate the erotic charge she had so cleverly unleashed for a delicious half-hour.

Mrs A spoke. "Yes, we will. Talk about it. Won't we?" She looked at her husband, who seemed less certain but nodded anyway. "And thank you for being so understanding. Not thinking we were just hopeless. And ... I'm not sure how to put this ... but I hope it was - well, good for you. I mean, with your background I suppose it was just another treatment - but you never let it seem like that to us."

"Don't worry. It was good for me. And I'm sure it was for Colin." I nodded, hoping my smug satisfaction didn't show.

Mr and Mrs A rose to leave. At the door of the room, she nudged her husband. "Oh, yes, sorry," he said. "I nearly forgot. How much do we owe you?"

With neither a pause nor a blush, Anna named a figure. Mr A opened his wallet and counted out the notes. When the door closed behind them, I collapsed on to the bed, Anna on top of me, pummelling my back with her fists and biting my shoulder to stifle her laughter. "You wicked bastard," she said. "You didn't really enjoy that, did you? Not even a little bit. You were just using your 'professional expertise,' weren't you?"

"What do you think?" I said, fending her off.

"What I think is that while you were fucking your brains out with that closet nympho, all I got was cum on my tits. So now I'm going to see if I can find out why your cock won't stand up," she replied and set about trying

**********************************

So that was how we stumbled into providing help and encouragement for the sexually unfulfilled. Surprisingly, after a slow beginning the number of approaches we received began to increase. That wasn't what we had expected and we quickly realised we would have to establish some guidelines about how we wanted to proceed. Neither of us, having enjoyed the initial experience, wanted to give up but we recognised the need for prudence.

Our starting point was a determination that it wouldn't become an occupation. We didn't need that. It would simply be a highly pleasurable outlet for our joint sex drive, a supplement to what we already enjoyed not a substitute. Assessing the responses we were receiving, we decided that we could set ourselves an arbitrary target. We agreed that we would see a maximum of twenty couples a year. Definitely couples only. Condoms were to be obligatory. It was all very well for Mrs A to demand in the heat of the moment that she wanted to be fucked without any protection because she was 'on the pill.' If she really believed that we were offering that kind of treatment to all and sundry, she should have thought twice.

Anna, ever the wise one, also pointed out the need to be able to cover our tracks. We didn't want to fall for some sleazy tabloid exposé. Nor did we want to leave ourselves vulnerable to a couple who suddenly decided they would like a season ticket; not everyone might be as easily signed off as Mr and Mrs A had been. Then there was the question of meeting at hotels. While it had worked well enough the first time, we were apprehensive about becoming 'regulars' and far from enthusiastic about scouting for new rendezvous.

The first solution was to exploit the anonymity of the internet to the full. We changed our basic e-mail address frequently and found it had no adverse effect on contacts. Then, once we had agreed to 'counsel' a couple we set up a specific e-mail address for that couple, and closed it when the consultation was complete.

Solving the meeting-place problem was more complicated but became possible when this time I had the inspiration: why couldn't I combine business with pleasure? On the books of my various offices were any number of small furnished apartments. Why not acquire one for our use? Which we did, after a while feeling it sensible to put it back on the market and buy a new one. It meant that any unwelcome callers looking for a second helping would find us gone. And, quite incidentally, over time it showed a profit.

Which brings me to the question of money. Mr and Mrs A had shown us that a fee gave authority to the service we were providing. But the money was incidental. We didn't need it, and I wasn't at all keen on it going through my books. Instead, we took the cash - unsurprisingly, people preferred to pay in cash - locked it in a safe until a worthwhile amount had accumulated and then mailed it as an anonymous gift to our favourite charity.

As for the 'counselling' itself, we devised a programme which worked for the majority of our clients. There were two sessions, the first of one hour's duration, the second open-ended. The first fell into two halves. There was a basic fact-finding half-hour. First names only - we suggested they might like to invent names for their own peace of mind, as we did ourselves - together with basic information about age, availability, contact arrangements and so on. We enquired what our clients believed their problem was and asked them about their overall sexual experience. Then we showed them a video we had made up comprising extracts from films showing various forms of sexual activity. Observing the couple's reaction was sometimes instructive, We then asked them to go away and think about what they had seen. On their second appointment we would ask for their conclusions and proceed from there.

pandsal
pandsal
224 Followers
12