The Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers

Arianna enjoyed the view. She marveled at how flexible Stacy was. How she could just bend down and grab her ankles without cheating like the other pledges. Loved how her pretty cunt peaked out from between her skinny thighs.

"Oh this is much more serious than that Stacy," Arianna said. "You didn't just break a rule, but the code. Take it all off. Everything."

But Stacy didn't want to take it all off. Didn't want to be spanked. Didn't want to be here in the basement with this sadist who was the head Delta house. She just wanted to quit.

"Thirty more," Arianna said.

"Please Arianna," Stacy begged. She shucked off her T-shirt, the stepped out of her tennis shoes. But not fast enough.

"Ten more."

Stacy just needed a moment to think. Did she want to quit or not? Submit for this spanking or just walk out the door, never to return? There was no going back once she walked out. How disappointed would her mother be? So many factors to figure into her decision, yet time was in precious short supply. If she wasn't going to walk out now, she was going to have so many spanks piled up she wouldn't be able stand, much less sit. And her mom was now involved. She was disappointed. Shit! Making up her mind quickly, she quickly took off her socks, bra and skirt.

"Now put your arms behind your back." Arianna said.

Stacy reluctantly obeyed. It wasn't the usual position required for punishment. Worse, it made her already small breasts practically non-existent. At least Arianna stood behind her where she couldn't see them. However, Stacy soon had other things to worry about as something was cinched tight around her elbows. She instinctively knew this was no ordinary hazing procedure and began to struggle.

"Hey, let me go," she demanded.

"Hold still slut," Arianna said as she finished securing the bonds. "You are just making this harder for yourself."

"No. Stop. Let me mmm....."

"Sushh..." Arianna slipped the ball gag in place. She adjusted the straps over the pretty blonde's head.

Stacy shook her head at this latest indignity, tossing her blonde locks too and fro. Not only could she no longer talk thanks to the ball gag, her nose was pulled back uncomfortably and the center strap impaired her vision. Jesus! Shit! What was going on?

"This is going to be a different sort of punishment than you've had in the past," Arianna said as she put the paddle back on the wall. "I won't be using the paddle after all."

Stacy was momentarily relieved. Thinking this was going to some sort of humiliation ritual like she had already endured far too many of. Arianna hooked Stacy's arms up to a length of rope and pulled down, causing Stacy arms to be pulled up toward the eyelet.

"Don't get bored," Arianna said, as she fastened two leather cuffs to Stacy's ankles. "We are very nearly there."

Then she looped a length of rope to the cuff and began to pull. Stacy's leg began to rise. Not just up but out. She tried to fight it, but it was a hopeless fight. The muscles of her inner thigh were no match for Arianna's strength.

Stacy stood swaying. Trying desperately to retain her balance. No easy matter with her left leg pulled up at a crazy angle, her arms pulled up behind her back, and the poor leg she was standing on balanced precariously between these two opposing forces. Her amazing flexibility actually worked against her in this case. Another girl would have never been spread to quite the humiliating degree that she was. She watched in horror as Arianna took a black leather crop out of a locked drawer. The air whistled through her nose as she gave a sharp intake of breath. No, this wasn't merely going to be an exercise in humiliation - it would be a painful lesson. Maybe the most painful of all. She trembled as she listened to the crop whistled through the air as the pretty red head took a few practice swings then flexed it between her hands.

"I like the paddle," Arianna said. "But it has no finesse. No artistry. I think this will be much more fun, don't you girl? More intimate."

Stacy couldn't see her capturer, but she knew the blow was coming. She heard the whistle. Then the sound of leather against flesh. There was no pain at first. Not for another second in time. The pain came on all of a sudden. It came on strong.

Stacy moaned into the ball gag when the pain made its way to the neurons in her brain. Then her body flexed. Ligaments straining. Seeking to escape the blow that had already fallen. Her body unaware of her helpless bound predicament. Her joints groaned as her weight was supported by her shoulders and hips. Wide-eyed, she struggled to get her right leg back under her and supporting her weight again.

"You like to dance do you?" Arianna said as she watched as her captive hopped and danced to regain her balance. The best bits of her anatomy strained and were forced open or out by gravity. "Hmmm, my little ballerina? I think we can make things even more entertaining."

Arianna went back to the drawer and came back with several instruments. Stacy had no idea what they could be used for, but they terrified her none the less.

Arianna showed her terrified captive the small steel clamps. "Such cute little nipples. I think they are going to like these." she said as she began thump Stacy's nipples, making them harden to the size of small erasers. Then she captured the nipple and tightened it in the clamp. They hurt, but anything was a respite to the crop.

"Can you guess where the last one goes?" Arianna asked her gagged charge. "Nod if you know."

Mmmmmm- Stacy gave a moan and shook her head to and fro. God, she wouldn't dare!

But dare she did. "Let's see if we can get it nice and big," Arianna said. Her captive was spread so wide, it was a simple matter to reach between her spread legs and work on the small pearl with her fingers. Tugging it like a teat.

Helpless. Gagged. Bound. Her most sensitive place being handled like she wasn't even a person. It should have been enough to cancel out any sexual enjoyment. Yet, somehow it wasn't. To her growing horror, she could feel her body responding. Growing tingly. Wet.

"Oh there it is." Arianna said, spreading wet pink lips, and pushing the hard nubbin out even further. "Coming out to play. I was worried at first. Worried it might be too small...like your little titties. But this is a nice big clit. A pink marble. Just the right size." Then she took it between her fingers and pulled.... and finally applied the clamp. This one was spring loaded and had rubber teeth. Just perfect for holding onto something so small, delicate, and wet.

The shock of the pleasure was enough to make Stacy lose her balance. She still hadn't got it back when Arianna hooked the first weight to the clamp secured to Stacy's tender nipple. She began to hop and rock as the weight tugged down, However, that only made things worse as the weight bounced up and down, to and fro, magnifying her motions a thousand times, and pulling her tender nipple in every direction.

"Keep dancing my little ballerina," Arianna urged. "Dance for me."

However, Stacy had her balance back. She held perfectly still. No, she wouldn't do that again. Sweat falling in rivulets down her back and nose, she stood motionless, even as Arianna hung another weight on the clamp attached to her other nipple, then held the weight in the air and let it drop. This time Stacy was prepared, as her hardened nipple took the weight all at once. Even when it gave a small bounce and came to rest. It was quite a shock, but at least it wasn't magnified by her own struggles.

"Only one more to go." Arianna said.

Stacy's eyes widened in horror. She moaned a last 'Please' into her gag. She tried to hold still. Yet despite her best efforts, she gave a brief lurch as the weight was hung from her clit and then Arianna let her take the weight of it none too gently.

The weights swung in a counterclockwise arc. The tugging was uncomfortable to say the least. Yet the sensation of the transfers in direction sent bolts of pleasure through her loins.

Arianna picked the crop back up. "This time you can dance all you like," she said as she struck delicate pale flesh.

Stacy leapt as the blow struck home, causing the weights to bounce and twirl. The swinging had been bad enough, but God, when they tugged all at once, tugged sensitive parts that ought not be tugged, it was enough to convince her...enough to convince her to hold still when the crop whistled through the air one more time. Whistled and struck her underneath her shapely bottom. Whistled again and struck her tender inner thigh. She moaned into the gag. Tears fell from her pale blue eyes. The crop struck again, this time between the cheeks of her bottom. Making contact with her clenching arsehole. Fuck! She couldn't help it. Her body flinched. The weights began to swing.

"That's a good girl," Arianna said. "Dance. Dance for me my little ballerina."

The crop fell again and again. The blows were lighter. They still stung. But not like before.

Stacy had no choice. She hated the weights hanging from her tender parts. Hated how they tugged and pulled. Hated how her muscles were useless for supporting their weight. Hated how they managed to ache yet make those same parts oh so tingly. But she had no choice. Arianna was determined to see her dance. She could be forced to do it involuntarily, the crop would see to that, or she could do it willingly and spare herself the painful crop. She had no choice. She arched her back and shifted her hips as best as she was able. The way her leg was tied, it was nearly impossible...yet if she tightened her thighs, tried to pull them together, and then swing her weight from side to side, she was able to make them swing in a controlled arch. Made them move in a lazy circle. She danced. The weights swung. Maybe this would be enough for Arianna.

"Good girl," Arianna said, working new flesh over with the crop. Aiming carefully. Turning pale white flesh red and inflamed. Leaving a purple welt here and there, yet not hitting the young coed as hard as she had before. "Now little ballerina, dance and make them swing the other way."

Stacy did her best to obey. The crop made sure of that. The bound coed made the weights swing in one direction and then the other. She made them swing fast. She made them swing slow. To make matter worse, her body was betraying her. The tingly feeling ran from her breasts to her sex and all the way down her feet. Her juices ran wet down her thighs. She tried to will those unwelcome feelings away. Tried to imagine what she was going to do to the bitch who had done this to her. Oh she was going to fix the bitch good. This was against the law. Let's see how she liked being tied up....when she was in jail. With her mind racing it took several minutes to realize the blows had stopped. She stopped swinging the weights.

The crop leapt out again. Stacy didn't have to concentrate on making the weights swing, they did it on their own. Shit! Fuck that stung!

"Did I say to stop dancing?" Arianna asked. "Keep dancing my little ballerina. Dance until I say to stop."

Stacy clenched her eyes tight. It was getting harder and harder to make the weights swing. Her breasts were fairly easy, but the weight attached to her clit. It took everything she had to clench her strained thighs, to move those slim hips back and forth to set it going again. She was as hot as a black leather seat in August, and it helped dull the pain, but even in the state she was in, having her arms tied behind her back, forcing her over, and then one leg pulled up and over in the opposite direction, to work her hips, to move her ass, it felt as if she were trying to pull her joints out of socket.

"That's a girl," Arianna said. "And remember, good girls get presents. You do want presents, don't you?"

So she danced. Making the weight swing. She could feel an orgasm just out of reach. She tried to be strong. Tried not to reach for it. But eventually she broke, she wanted it. She clenched her sex. Made the weight swing the other direction. However, no matter how much she tried, she couldn't quite get there. Not all the way. Soon the aching need for orgasm began to outweigh the pain in her joints and stretched tender bits. Spinning the weights. Twirling them even if ever so slightly as she grew more and more exhausted. Oblivious to the fact that Arianna had left her alone in the basement for the last fifteen minutes.

"Still dancing?" Arianna asked when she returned. "Oh you are aren't you? I don't recall telling you to make them swing like that? So sexy. So much sexier than you were dancing before. Did you know that dancing is the window into the soul? And my little ballerina, your soul is saying it wants something very badly."

Arianna came behind her captive. Caught her earlobe and bit it lightly, causing Stacy to moan.

"This may hurt a bit," Arianna said, as she released the clamp on her captive's nipple.

Stacy was thinking, no, this doesn't hurt at all. But then it felt like pins and needles in her tiny buds. After that, the sensation returned in a hurry. She bit into her gag, moaning and groaning. Oh God, and then the other clamp was taken off. And she knew the worse was still to come. Worse, Stacy made her moan twice for yes, if she wanted that last clamp off. She wanted to refuse, but she knew she had to get it off, it was the only way to get free. She gave one last thought of what she was going to do to this sick bitch. Oh how she would pay, then she moaned twice for yes. Then she moaned over and over again. Twisting and turning as lightning shot through her insides.

"You've been such a good girl. I think you've earned a reward," Arianna said. "Wouldn't you like a reward pet?"

Stacy shook her head. She didn't want any sort of reward this sadist had in mind.

"I'll be back in a few minutes..." Arianna said. "Don't go anywhere."

The poor coed couldn't go anywhere. Worse, now that the weights had been removed, her passions were cooling. As her passion subsided, the pain in her joints grew. If only Arainna would take of the gag. She was willing to let matters drop. She wouldn't press charges. Just let her out of here. She would never set foot in the Delta house again.

Another fifteen minutes had passed when Arianna returned. "Here's your reward pet," she said from behind her captive.

Stacy jumped from fright. Then her horror grew as another woman was led in front of her. At first she didn't recognize the woman. The slutty dress, thin white socks up to her knees, the heels, the lack of a bra, but most of all it was the pigtails that threw her off. Then Arianna pushed the blindfolded woman down, forcing the older woman to kneel down in front of Stacy. That woman. It wasn't. It couldn't be. But it was.

"Lick me." Arianna said, her voice thick with lust.

Stacy moaned into the gag. Her blue eyes bulging, crossed due to the strap holding the gag in place. Her mom was blindfolded. She had no idea who she was getting ready to do this to. She didn't know it was her own flesh and blood.

No. No. No. Stacy moaned. To her horror the cries came out as moans.

"I'm so hot for you," Arianna said pulling the older woman by her pigtails into the sex of her own darling daughter.

"No mom,' Stacy pleaded. "It's me!"

But all Margaret heard were moans of excitement. She began to kiss. She began to lick. To suck. She hesitated for just one moment. For just one moment reason kicked in. This pussy was much wetter than it had been just moments ago. It had the taste of salt and sweat. It didn't smell or taste like the pussy of the perfectly coiffed and statuesque brunette she had licked moments ago. No, this pussy was ripe. The clit distended to a degree she had never seen before. It reminded her of Debbie's on the few nights she had been with some young fraternity boy before coming home and demanding pleasure from Margaret.

Margaret almost refused. Then she thought of her daughter. If this was what she had to do to help her through the pledge process, then she would. She thought of rule number two, and rubbed herself. A hot slut is an obedient slut. She forgot what she had been so concerned about and began to lick. To suck. To please.

Poor Stacy tried to battle. She tried to move away. But her body had already been through so much. She succeeded in dancing for only a few moments before coming to rest. Hanging limp limply under the harsh fluorescent lights..

She couldn't fight that way. Swinging the weights had robbed her of her strength. The only thing left she had to fight with was her mind. She wasn't going to enjoy this, but she was determined to fight. She would resist. It was bad, but it could be much worse. She could enjoy it.

Yet her mother licked her in ways she never imagined. Made her think at times she had successfully resisted, only to lick her in a new and different way that took her passions higher than ever before. She began to grow tingly all over. I can't do this. I mustn't. She told herself It is wrong. Perverted. She could feel her will crumbling. Worse, Arianna was pressed behind her, whispering in her ear. "So kinky. You love it. I know you do. What is this? Is it close? Oh it is..."

No. No. God no. Not like this. Not with this cruel girl behind her knowing what her body was doing. She tightened her body. Determined to resist. But her mother took it as encouragement, and flicked her tongue rapidly on Stacy's tender nubbin.

No. No. Please no. But, no matter how she wished it away, the liquid lava poured through her insides, overwhelming the poor girl with pleasure. Oh how she came! Not being able to react save biting and moaning into the ball gag only seemed to intensify her pleasure. She was vaguely aware of her mom, kneeling down at her feet, softly licking and slurping up her wet nectar as she came down from her orgasm. At least...at least it was over.

"So good. Such a skilled tongue you have." Arianna said, reaching around her captive and stroking her fingers through Margaret's hair. Then reaching further down, taking Stacy's sex between her fingers and spreading those moist lips wide. "Now another..." she whispered.

The girl must be insatiable, Margaret thought. She had given the girl three orgasms...still she wanted more. But she had said she wanted orgasms. A lot of them. That was the price for helping her daughter. Margaret was determined to succeed. The older woman's skilled tongue began to move with purpose once again. If it was another orgasm she wanted, then she would have it. And maybe just maybe, Margaret would be allowed to come.

But poor Stacy didn't want another orgasm. She was still far too sensitive down there to enjoy it. It was just too much. She moaned into her gag and tried to move....but to no avail.

Arianna used this time to get to know her captive's body. She stroked the young pledge's body. Groped her. Handled her. Tweaked her. Pressed a finger into her tight ass. The shock of being explored in such a forbidden fashion caused the poor coed to gasp and moan. Arianna, lauched at how the girl's body trembled and shook as she was overwhelmed by another orgasm.

Trembling and shaking was all Stacy could do now. Once the orgasm passed, she gave a plaintive moan into her gag. No one paid her any mind. Arianna just said, "Now another..." and her mother obliged.

In less than a minute Stacy could feel the tingling return. Her resistance was for naught, the orgasms were coming faster and faster. There was nothing she could do to stop them. She had ceased fighting them. Her will had crumbled under the onslaught. Only her mother's tongue stood between her and another climax. She was totally at the whim of that magic tongue.

She could feel the warmth growing again in her loins. She felt her insides dance, felt the hot heat. No...not again.....please mom.... Yet that skilled tongue could not be denied. Again and again she came. And though it was pleasure unlike she had ever experienced, it was just too much of it. Over and over again too much of it. To much sensation. She hung limp, letting the orgasms come when they would, oblivious to everything else, when Arainna finally said, 'Enough'.

Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers