The Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers

Such was Stacy's delirious state, that she wasn't even aware that Arainna and her mother left the room. She made no effort to fight when Arianna returned and freed her from her bonds. Merely slumping to the floor, barely moving as she was freed from her cuffs and the cruel gag. She made no move to carry out her earlier plans of running for the phone and dialing 911. She obediently took the water that Arianna held to her lips and drank.

"You're not still thinking of leaving are you?" Arianna said. "Your mother did so much to help you stay. Came in here dressed up like a little slut. Licked my pussy like nobody's business. What a wicked tongue she has. But I guess you know all about that now. Do you know what would be a real shame? If your mother found out just who she was licking tonight. I wonder how she would take the news?"

Not well. Stacy was still getting over it. Her own mother had licked her. Had made her orgasm again and again. No one could know. Least of all her mother. It would ruin her.

"But if you were a pledge...." Arianna continued. "It would be against the rules for me to tell anyone else what happened among sisters....and we are sisters right?"

"Yes," Stacy admitted.

"However, you are going to be a different sort of sister. Just think of me as your big sister. And you are going to have some new rules now..." Arianna handed Stacy a sheet of paper. It was old. A list of rules had been written in lipstick and pen as other rules were added on a whim. "These used to belong to your mother."

As Stacy read the list her chin began to tremble. This list covered everything from how she would address Arianna, to how she was expected to dress, to having to shave down below...dear Lord, the back too. Reading further it grew worse and worse. She was expected to keep herself juiced up and hot. And then to ask permission to come....but at the moment she didn't care if she ever came again.

"Kiss my pussy. I expect you to work yourself up, like mother like daughter." Arianna said. "I'm not going to make you pleasure me tonight, but I want to wake at 8:00 tomorrow morning to your tongue. You are to come in and sneak under my covers from the bottom of the bed and get to work. I will inspect you afterwards. I expect you smooth and ... juicy. Now, kiss me. I'll tell you when you are done."

Arianna stood with her legs slightly apart. Kneeling at her feet, Stacy couldn't help be feel tiny...so small. As she leaned in, she felt terrified. Her body still remembered the feel of her mother's skilled tongue. She had felt it. Had watched her mother rub herself, keep herself hot, just like the rules said. God, her mother had moaned with lust, wanting release as she had teased herself and tweaked her nipples while she licked. Stacy leaned in and touched her lips to Arianna's wet nether lips. The curly hair tickling her nose.

"That's a girl," Arianna said, her lip turning up in a grin. "Now rub yourself. And I want to feel some tongue little queer."

Stacy's poor sex couldn't bear further attention, but she reached down anyway. She rubbed her aching clit obediently. Stacy stuck out her tongue and pressed it into the the hateful girl's folds. So gross. Her poor clit couldn't bear further attention, but she reached down anyway. Steeling herself, she rubbed her aching clit obediently. She gave a groan. How had it snuck out?

"You love it already," Arianna sneered. "Well you are going to get plenty of it. But enough for tonight. Now it's time for a short inspection. Thighs apart."

Stacy moved her knees apart and put her hands on top of her head as instructed. Did her best to hold still while the hateful girl stooped down and reached a hand between her legs. Ran an finger into her opening. Touching Stacy as though she owned her.

"Nice and juicy," Arianna said. "That's how I better find you whenever I inspect you. And I will inspect you often. Now get dressed and get out of here. I'll see you at 8:00 tomorrow morning. Not a minute later."

It was over. Finally over. Stacy dressed quickly and went to her room to find suitable clothes for tomorrow. Then she had a good cry.

She may have to endure these rules, but she was determined not to be like her mom. The woman had clearly enjoyed her subservient role. Moaning and groaning while she licked with abandon. Begging to be allowed to come. Stacy didn't care if she ever came again.

But she would change her mind about that fact soon enough. She would learn that lesson the very next morning. Somehow she would manage. It was only college. Her mother had managed. Hadn't she? She would do whatever was necessary to save her mother from knowing the truth of what had happened tonight.

What Stacy didn't know was that Arianna had other plans for her mother. She never told her that she had gone down on her own daughter. That remained a secret, just as she promised. But it didn't stop her from sending a package to Jenny, Margaret's assistant manager and who also happened to be a fellow Delta. The package contained a few pictures of the sexy older woman kneeling and licking. Stroking her bare sex. Dressed like a little tart. Oh yes, and a copy of the rules.

Margaret's assistant manager Jenny handed the rules to her one night when the were closing.

Margaret took the crinkled paper with a trembling hand. Dear God, the rules had followed her. Had taken over her new life, just as they had taken over her college years. Even worse, she recognized a new not at the bottom of the rules. PS Maggie loves it up the butt. There was a cute little heart scribbled at the end of it with Arianna's name inside.

As Jenny watched the older woman look up meekly from beneath her long bangs, she knew she had won. From that moment on, Margaret owned the store, but Jenny owned her.

The point was driven home when Margaret was ordered to strip and then Jenny had bent her over her office desk, took a dildo out of her purse and proceeded to fuck Margaret in the ass with it.

Maggie had pleaded with her. Had told her she didn't like it no matter what the paper said. God how it had hurt. Had violated her. But, Jenny had only laughed. Spanked her and reminded her of rule number two.

The older woman hunched her hips up and snuck her hand to her crotch. Began to rub. Was aghast when she discovered she had grown wet. Tingly. Worse, as Jenny kept working her ass with the dildo, Maggie had begun to react. Moaning. Meeting every thrust.

"Tell me you like it," Jenny said. "I know you do. Look at you. Now tell me."

Burning with humiliation, Margaret admitted that she did like it. Upon further encouragement, with animalistic grunts and groans, further admitted that yes, she did like it up the ass. In fact she loved it. Had begged to be allowed to come, only to be reminded of rule number two.

Afterwards, she had knelt on all fours beneath her desk and orally pleasured her assistant manager. Licked her for over an hour and a half. Had pleaded her case to be allowed to drop some of the rules now that she was older.

"Please Jenny, at least let me stop - wearing - pig tails...." Maggie begged between licks. Her long tongue snaking out and slithering through pink lips, and teasing a swollen clit.

"Wearing what?" Jenny asked.

"Pig - shlurp - shlurp tails shlurp..." Maggie pleaded.

"But you would be so cute with little tails," Jenny giggled. "I could play with them. I could steer that sweet tongue of your around with them I bet."

God, the thought was terrifying. How could she face her friends. The other workers in the store. Her husband. Her daughter.

When she left the store later that night, her hair, thank God, her hair wasn't up in pig tails. But she left the store wearing a new outfit. From now on Jenny was going to dress her off the rack. Now she sported a racy little number that showed off her best attributes. No bra. No panties. Her knees were sore from kneeling. Her ass was also sore, even more so when she sat down.

How would she explain her appearance to her husband or the other two girls who worked during the weekend? She had tried explaining to Jenny. Kneeling down on the floor, licking, sucking, pleasuring, only being allowed to talk every few moments between licks, it was too hard to rationalize why it would be so much better if she were allowed to obey all the other rules save the few regarding her appearance.

Jenny only gave on one rule. The pigtails. But she added another rule in its place. Margaret wasn't allowed to have sexual intercourse with her husband without permission. How was she going to manage putting off her husband's needs?

He was surely going to want to have sex with her. Especially dressed as sexy as she was. Such a short skirt. No bra. God, we was going to want her when she walked through the door...unless...unless he was in bed.

However, if he saw her, she was going to have to explain her changes in appearance or he would be suspicious. But perhaps she could find a way to explain the changes.

She could only think of one way. She would have to go down on him. Just like she had gone down on Jenny. She would use her mouth and tongue. She would have to go down on her knees. Unzip his fly. Ask him if her outfit turned him on. Then take his cock in her mouth. She would have to appear eager. As if it were her idea. Maybe to spice up the marriage. It would also explain her changes in her clothing choices, now that Jenny was going to be picking out her clothes.

It then dawned on her that her subjugation would even extend to her normal relationship. How long was her husband going to want a blow job instead of straight sex? Knowing the limited number she had given him, he would probably like them for quite awhile. Dear Lord, she was probably going to have to start swallowing. Twenty years of normalcy. Boring normalcy sure, but now she was going to have to endure one humiliation after another. Only two things seemed to make it go away. The first was knowing her daughter was in college and happy. The other? The same thing that worked so well in college. She reached down between her legs and began to rub.

Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers