The Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, the six million dollar question is just how much money do you have?"

"Do you mean how much does my company have or how much do I have personally?"

"You personally?"

"Let me see, my personal wealth is one house of modest proportions in a nice suburb, nothing pretentious, but comfortable nonetheless, a second hand Citroen C6 diesel car that is very comfortable and quite inexpensive to run. I bought it second hand because the depreciation on new cars like it is ridiculous. It has long been my policy to buy near new second hand luxury cars that have already depreciated in price but not value. My bank account is modest and my salary is similarly modest, my Executives receive much more than I do. As long as my simple needs are met and I have sufficient for a few luxuries from time to time, I am content. I do have a considerable amount of personal wealth tied up in various Trust Funds that I can call on if necessary, I think the amount in Trust would comfortably run into seven figures."

"So you're happy in your present situation, but will you be happy now that you and I have gotten involved? Will you be able to spare time away from your business for me?"

"As I said, it only needs me for one hour each day, my Executives can run the business quite satisfactorily, and that is why I chose to kill Mr Walton off. I'm sure that you will allow me that time away from your presence."

Her hand was on his cock, lovingly on his cock. "Are you sure about that? You do realise that I have a lot of catching up to do sexually, don't you?"

"You brazen hussy," his finger was inside her pussy that was still sticky from their very recent efforts. "But then, so do I." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her until they felt him stirring once more, "I'd almost forgotten just how good this is. Jenny, will you marry me?"

"Yes Mr Walton, I will."

"Mr Walton is dead."

"I know, rigor mortis has set in." She whispered as she opened her legs and led his now hard cock to the Promised Land.