The Legacy of Eros Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,284 Followers

And now she was terribly worried while attempting to show an outward display of anger. That everyone in her life would find out she was lying to them was one of her greatest fears. She had convinced themselves they would fixate on her lying, not on the good deeds she'd accomplished, or the reasoning behind keeping them in the dark - to protect them.

Those lies were the kernel of her insecurities. Her foundation was a quicksand of moral compromises and half-truths, which had led to even more lies and deceptions as her career had progressed ... all three years of it. Her lies had led, in her mind, to Chad cheating ... because she was too afraid to commit. Yes, she was a virgin. Chad had never gotten beyond a few tantalizing breast feels (over the bra & shirt) before she panicked and shut him down.

And now she was mine to play with.

First she scanned about with her heat vision while I remained hidden. I wanted to make sure, using remote sensors I'd placed last night that no one was sneaking in, or had teleported in our vicinity. She had come alone ... so I stepped out of my concealed spot onto the abandoned loading dock. Skye's eyes locked on to me as she slowly descended to within a dozen yards.

"I'm here," she growled. "What is it you want?"

"I want you ... Angelheart," I boldly asserted, "and I'm going to have you."

"You can't ... wait, you are that guy from the MANTIS raid ... who are you?"

"I'm no longer affiliated with either of those organizations. You may call me ... Master for now."

She flew within a handful of feet in a sudden, brazen rush, trying to shock me. I sneered instead. Her actions were courageous yet without substance. I knew deep down she wanted this to turn out a certain way and all I had to do was stick to the script and I could be her dark seducer.

"Do you want a rematch? Is that it?" she blustered.

"No. You couldn't take me from surprise and I'm sure you can't take me now," I dared her. "If you doubt me, give it your best shot. I can take it ... but I promise you that I will make you pay for your insolence."

"I ... darn you," she snarled. Part of her still wanted to do the right thing and remain defiant despite my threats. It was the smarter thing to do.

Angelheart raised up her hands and focused a laser beam into my right shoulder. My light armor vaporized, but my flesh held. It hurt. Hell, it burned, but I showed nothing. After five seconds she relented. Next she tried to flash-fry my eyes, temporarily blinding me ... but to no effect. I even stepped up, reached out and touched her breast to prove it. She swatted my hand away a moment too late.

"Don't do that," she hissed.

"Is that all you've got?" I taunted her.

"No," she ground her teeth. "No it isn't." She put her hand over my extended digits and commanded me ~ Sleep ~ Nothing happened. ~ Freeze ~ she tried next with the same negative results. In a desperate tone she pulled out all the stops and demanded that I have a SEIZURE! ... And while I felt a certain pain in my chest and a throbbing in the back of my skull, I remained effective and standing.

"Oh God!" she gasped, "I just tried to kill you."

"Yeah," I scoffed, "and I think it is time I took off. You aren't worth my time anymore."

"Wait," she finally landed, reached out and pulled on my arm. "Don't go ... please."

"On your knees," I commanded.

"What?"

"On your knees, AngelSlut," I mocked her.

"Don't call me that!"

"On your knees, or I'm out of here," I reiterated.

"No ... please don't do this to me ... I'm begging you," she pleaded.

"If you were a real heroine, you wouldn't even be here," I dug in the psychic claws into the cracks in her psyche she had supplied me. "But you are a lying, manipulative, deceptive fraud. You have all the morals of a porn star queen."

"But my parents ... my friends ... they will be in danger ..."

"You aren't much of a good, honest child, or a true friend, now are you?" I kept it up.

"I try," she began to cry.

"I know you are lying even now. You lie because it is convenient for you to ... it is the easy way out."

"I won't turn on them," she mumbled. "I won't betray Freedom Force."

"I'm not asking you to, AngelSlut."

"What are you asking for then ... and stop calling me that?"

"A blowjob."

"I don't even do that for my boyfriend," she recoiled. I could also feel her heart begin to race.

"Get on your knees and give me a blowjob, or I leave. I'm not going to bargain with you," I pulled away slightly.

"Please ... anything else."

"You are wasting my time. Do what I want, or leave me alone," I insisted. "You aren't the hero here - there aren't any. You are asking me to cover up your lies and I've told you the cost. Pay, or don't pay. I don't really care. After all, you are probably terrible at giving one."

"How ... how about a handjob," she prevaricated.

"Good-bye," I yanked away. I began walking back into the warehouse and into the concealing darkness (which confused and frustrated her immensely).

"Okay ... okay, I'll do it," she kicked at the concrete floor.

"What will you do, AngelSlut?" I kept up the humiliation play.

"I'll ... get on my knees and give you a blowjob," she looked at me with tear-streaked cheeks. If anything, the display of penance made her look even more attractive to me. I turned around and walked back to her.

"On your knees."

Down she went, rather reluctantly and with feigned revulsion.

"Open your suit so I can see your tits," came next.

"What!" she squawked.

"Your blowjob is likely to be horrible," I explained. "Only by showing me some of your other assets am I likely to get off sometime before sunrise."

"You didn't ..."

"Bye," I rolled my eyes and pulled away again.

"Okay! Okay," she balked. "I'll do it. I'll do it."

She worked the seam around her neck and slowly opened her suit down to the pubic area, then peeled it open enough to she could remove her braless breasts from the confines of her super-suit. HOT DAMN! Those were two wonderful handfuls of nature's mammary bounty set to behold. It took an effort of iron will to hide my delight at the sight in front of me.

I had to do some unzipping of my own. Per her deepest, darkest desires, my cock had grown somewhat to a size I found difficult to maneuver around my athletic supporter. How she was supposed to get this thing down her throat ... was something we would have to work out together. Damn, it was big ... and thick. I also worried that she wanted this monster in her pussy and up her ass too. I had to be careful, or I could really hurt the girl.

"It's ... so big," she muttered as it came out. "I'm not sure I can ..."

"Lick the tip and then work your mouth along the shaft," I instructed. At least I had been the beneficiary of fellatio before so I could school her somewhat. What started out as a hateful exercise in degradation rapidly turned into a slobber-fest on Skye's part. Holy Hell, she went to town on my dick!

She worked the glans repeatedly, then the shaft, before deciding she liked my shaved balls most of all. I didn't have to ask her to do anything whatsoever. She sucked one into her mouth then the other, though not at the same time. Damn I had some big testicles ... this was one kinky chick.

"Big," she smiled up at me for the first time, slimy saliva sticking off her nose and running down her chin.

"Yes. Time to get sucking."

"It is so big ...," she whined.

"Down your throat, or up your ass, Bitch," I denigrated her.

Reflexively she put a hand behind her to shield her derriere.

"I'll do it ... I'll do it," she sniffled while kissing my shaft and glans.

She was definitely a virgin cocksucker, but dedicated to the task. As she made her first attempt to take my full cockhead down passed her lips, I reached down and coaxed each damp nipple to painful erectness. At the same time I was able to inhale the scent of her sweet-smelling hair.

Once she got the entire cock-head within her mouth, I put my left hand at the back of her head to give it some gentle pressure while my right continued to massage her left breast tissue.

"M mip ip," she slobbered around my throbbing penis.

"Yes, you did. Good girl, AngelSlut ... now less teeth and more suction," I coaxed her along.

"M sweb mopt mawwinb we dwap," she looked up angrily. She didn't bite me though, which I considered good progress.

Slowly, one-eighth of an inch by one-eighth of an inch, she took more of my highly-aroused rod down into her mouth until the first time I hit her soft palate. Then she started to gag and really drool.

"See, you aren't very good at this," I taunted.

"It is my first time," she gasped as she expelled my manly muscle from her mouth so she could catch a deep breath.

I tweaked a nipple for her 'insolence'.

"Now, AngelSlut, don't you have a city to protect? Aren't you out on patrol? Don't you have a populace to deceive with your feigned devotion?"

Her eyes shot hate up at me even as she gobbled more of my joystick.

[~]

I kept up the rough tutorial and humiliations for fifteen minutes until my self-control finally ran out. This was my first ejaculation of the night (my mistake, I know) so I had to shoot off somewhere and I had a lot to shoot out.

"I'm cumming!" I warned her at the last second.

Her eyes got big and she tried to pull away - to say something.

Instead I brought my right hand up and moved my left around so that I had a firm hold of her head and began face-fucking Skye. Her eyes bulged out and she couldn't breathe. Her hands tried to move mine away with desperate strength, but I was a man on a mission. My first blast went straight to her gullet. My second, as I withdrew, went into her mouth so she could really taste it. The other five blasts were all over her face, neck and chest.

Now, I had never considered cumshots provocative before this, but God Almighty, my semen looked sexy as fuck spewed all over that disgraced heroine. Worse, I could feel her vicarious thrill from being used so tawdrily. Even without our connection, I could smell her feminine arousal and her vibrations told of a repressed orgasm. She was also crying and gagging, which caused even more of my seed to fall passed her luscious lips, down her chin and onto her heaving chest.

"That ... was ... so mean," she sputtered.

"You are mine to use for as long as I want, my AngelSlut," I declared.

"We ... we aren't done?" she sniffed.

"Of course not," I petted her pate. "Have you finished paying penance for all your misdeeds?"

"Yes ...," she sounded so piteous.

"I don't think so ... and you don't really think so either. I make you a promise though," I gave her an 'out'. "I won't tell your close circle of friends and family your secret identity, but I guarantee you will be back here, in three days' time, sucking my cock anyway."

"NEVER!" she valiantly declared ... from her knees ... covered in my genetic slime.

"Would you gamble your virginity?" I challenged her.

"No ... but I'll never do this for you again," she repeated her denial.

"That's okay. I've got you now, Skye," I affirmed in a most arrogant tone. "You are mine for as long as I want you."

"Next time, I'll destroy you," she pledged ... while still on her knees. "I'll take you down and turn you in."

"Promise?"

"Yes ... I promise. You and I aren't done. Next time ... it will be your ass on the line," she growled.

"Ass on the line ... I'm okay with that," I smirked. "See you in three days' time," and I backed off into the impenetrable night before she could reply.

"I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS," she screamed into the night. Then she fell down, sobbing. I really wanted to rush back to her and comfort her and tell her this had all been a game to touch her darker side, yet I knew she was still in denial about all of this. I had to be patient to win her over.

After all, Angelheart hadn't killed my Mother. Another so-called 'hero' had, and while I didn't know their name yet, Skye was only as old as I was - 19 - while my Mother was murdered when I was 6. She'd help me find the murder though. She'd eventually - hopefully - help me get my Father out from under the government's 'care'. And I would give her plenty of orgasms as repayment too.

[STORY NOTES]

The Nine Nobles Nefarious [name = male; name = female]

Baron Bedlam - {In prison}

Vicountess Venom (Venus Starslayer) - {Deceased}

Earl Eaglesclaw - Earl Eaglesclaw [Native American Martial Artist / Mystic]

Countess Carnage - Countess Carnage [Entropy powers]

Marquis of Mayhem [Shapeshifter / perfect impersonator]

Herzog of Horror - Herzog of Horror [Brute fighter / super-strong / super tough]

Duke Deathstroke - Dame Deathstroke [Finesse fighter / weapon's master / inventor]

Quantum Queen [Energy being / Electro-magnetic powers]

King Kaos [Super-human abilities in all categories / can mimic the abilities of any two subordinates]

[Killer Knight] = Princess Penumbra [Darkness powers]

[Puissant Page] = Viscount of Villainy [Density Control (Self)]

One time Associate members

Reiter of Wrongs

Lady Lethal

MANTIS

M = Mankind's

A = And

N = Non-

T = Terrestrial's

I = Interstellar

S = Syndicate

[END CHAPTER ONE]

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,284 Followers
12