The Legacy of Eros Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was my cue to get into the action. I pushed myself up and wrapped my arms around her torso just beneath her perfect rack. My face went into the hair at the back of her head. I began kissing her all over. All too soon ...

"I'm finished."

"I'm not ... I think I missed a spot," I lied.

"Oh ... she turned her head around until we could kiss on the lips. This time her tongue came out to play. She was inexperienced, so I took it easy on her. There was no rush to dominate her mouth - just simple touch and tag, leading her muscle back into my mouth in a see-saw bout of oral tussling. I kept this up as I pulled my legs back from between hers and then got into a crouched position behind her.

"Lean forward," I directed even as I tongued her mouth.

"What (nom-nom-nom) do you (nom-nom-nom) plan to (nom-nom-nom) do?"

"Trust me. I won't penetrate you."

"You (nom-nom-nom) swear?

"On my Mother's grave," I swore.

Skye did as I requested with some reluctance. She was nervous and terribly horny all at the same time. I imagined if I tried to force the issue, she would let me ... though we would both regret it soon after. Instead I coaxed her into an all-fours position ~ knees and the palms of her hands while her head looked back over her shoulder.

I gingerly put both of my hands on her hips and pushed forward. My penis drove up her luscious ass crack then onto her back. I pulled back, angled my hips downward and pushed against her once more. This time my cock was pressed hard against her perineum, twisted slightly then dove underneath her. Since the pressure was still driving it toward an erection, it rubbed against her labia and clitoris.

"Oh ... Goddddd ...," she rumbled.

Back and forth I went - up and down until she began to subtly twist her own hips up so that I was angling more beneath her than above her. Soon enough she had her knees spread wide and her elbows extended out so her back was at a gentle arch downward.

My penis kept rubbing against her vulva, soaked in her juices as I thrusted back and forth. One hand held her hair like some reins. My other steadied us by grasping her hip firmly. I kept pounding and pounding away with less than an inch of effort between my fury and her virginity. And all the while her flesh glistened with the sheen of sweat and fragrant oils.

We were both getting close, so I began to pull harder on her hair. Skye responded by getting back up on her palms. I moved my right hand from her hip, reached beneath us and began putting upward pressure on my cock as it faux-fucked her. The sensation on her honey spot was intense and soon she was fighting for breath.

"I'm close," she gasped for air.

I pulled her farther up still. Angelheart went to fingers down on one hand while the other rubbed along my fingers and shaft which were stimulating her. She was pushing back against me all on her own. I still had one hand full of her golden locks while the other had moved up so it was mauling her left breast. All the while she kept rocking back and forth on my cock-shaft, her juices making a mess of everything beneath us.

Her left hand reached around and grasped my buttocks, keeping us tightly pressed together even as her right hand cupped my glans, playing with it and driving me out of my mind. I lost it first, cum shooting into her palm like a firehose. The feel of my hot jizz sent Skye cascading into her own climax with dynamic results. She was vibrating up against me even as I shook through my ejaculations.

For an unknown amount of time, we stayed glued together there, bonded by erotic need, body fluids and drying oil.

"That was ... wild," Skye panted. "You kept your word ... too."

"Do you think I was tempted?"

There was a long pause on her part.

"Yes."

"Good girl," I nuzzled her. "You are so much more desirable when you're your naughty, truthful self. I like it... I like it a lot."

"Mmmm," she purred as she licked my semen off her fingers ... and wrist and down to her elbow. I must have ejaculated a bucketful.

"Clean the rest of that up and I'll clean you up," I said.

"Clean me up?" she twisted her torso so she could look back at me.

"Get to it and I'll show you."

"But it's on the sheets?"

"Lick it up off the sheets then," I ordered.

Angelheart studied me for a moment - locking wills - then a tiny smile crept over her lips and she began to uncoil from me. There were these tiny 'pops' as our skin parted contact. The sheets were a total loss - not that I planned to ever use them again anyway. Beneath us was a pool of our cum mixed together. She relaxed cat-like next to the mess and daintily began lapping it up.

Once she was dedicated to the task, I moved in beside her at waist level. I maneuvered her right leg over my shoulder then began my own tongue action on her twat and lower pubic region. She was messy alright, and I had a blast licking and rubbing every delectable bit of her. She was panting by the time I slapped her ass and said,

"Finished!"

"Oh ... I wish you hadn't said that," she pouted. "I'm finished too, but I was hoping you would go at it a little longer."

"If I go at it a little longer there is no guarantee I can control myself," I leered.

"Oh," she fell into a contemplative state. "We can't have that," she added with a sigh.

"Not tonight anyway," I rubbed her right butt cheek.

"Not 'never'," she declared. "I have a boyfriend." It sounded like such a weak declaration this time. Almost regretful.

"We will have to go home like this," I groaned. "Oil inside the suits ... ugh."

"Yeah," she frowned. "It will be tough to get the fragrance out."

"Well, when you are scrubbing away, think of me," I scouted out her luscious bod.

"Oh ... okay," was all she managed to come back with.

After that, we dressed and went our separate ways. I circled back and took the place apart. The mattress and sheets went into a dumpster on the other side of the city. The micro-cameras came home with me. We had traveled a great way toward sexually liberating Angelheart, but we still had a hard road to go.

[END CHAPTER TWO]