The Legacy of Eros Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!" she squealed. "That hurts," she looked much aggrieved.

"Oh, poor Skye," I appeared overly concerned. "Here, let me kiss it and make it feel better." Skye didn't pull away, or shield herself, so I proceeded to rain kisses down on her gorgeous glutes long past the point of apologizing for any damage done.

"Mmmm," she began murmuring. From my vantage point, I could also see her lower lips glistening with renewed arousal.

"Time to go," I slapped her ass just to watch the vibrations of the impact work their way through to her lower back and thighs. The look Skye sent me was volcanic. Hehehehe ...

"I'll get you for this," she promised.

"Bad girl," I teased.

"You had better believe it," she tried to turn around and lick me. Okay, not much of a 'bad girl' yet, but we were making progress.

"As promised - check the dresser drawers on the left and you will find clothes of the female variety. You should find something in your size, or close enough, so you can get home in time to change ... because by the color of the sky, we have classes soon," I pointed out.

"You mean I could have been dressed last night," she faked outrage really well.

"No. Whatever you put on I would have simply ripped off," I leered. "You are mine, remember?"

"Yes," she turned all demure. "You made that perfectly clear last night ... on numerous occasions."

I got up to get dressed myself ... and pull my shoe out of the wall while she watched me.

"What is next for us?" she asked softly.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to the University Administration today and come clean about my existence - that I'm Baron Bedlam's son. I'm tired of looking over my damn shoulder all the time."

"What about 'us'?" she empathized the 'us'.

"I plan to keep hunting you down and making you mine," I acted like it was nothing. "Like my dozens and dozens of other ladies ... ya know ... I have on the side ..."

"So now you are a playa?" she scooted to the edge of the bed.

"Playa with a stable of one ... but us playas have to start somewhere, right?"

"I really ought to shoot you," she gave me a grumpy face.

"That's fine," I shrugged. "I'm tough and the walls are fire retardant."

"AAAAAaaaa," she screamed as she rushed me. She leapt upon me as I turned to catch her naked form. She utilized her special 'Face Hugger' attack and tried to smother me with her lips and tongue. I fought back valiantly - and won.

"Dang it," she broke contact first ... so maybe I didn't actually win ... "I really should get to class too." Pause. "Are you sure we can't simply skip one day and have non-stop sex instead?"

"Yes, but not today," I patted her bottom. "I have to turn a paper in for English and this is my project review date for Business Finance."

"Why are you suddenly so logical?" she laughed loudly.

"I'm the Bad Guy," I reiterated. "That doesn't mean I'm stupid, or have leverage on all my professors - yet. Currently I'm so dead broke I can't even afford to buy my grades ... so I have to earn them instead. How sad is that?"

"Oh ... that's sad, but maybe some hard work will give you some character."

"Hey now, I worked hard last night," I insisted.

"I know you did," she slipped down my body until her feet were on the ground. "You worked really hard ... and I expect you to work really hard tonight too ... and tomorrow night and the next night and ..."

"I get it, but I think you are confused about who is whose play toy, Skye, my slut," I spanked her bottom for good measure.

"Well, you need to play with your toys to let them know they are appreciated," she pouted.

"I'll get you for teasing me this way," I shook a finger at her. Skye smiled. "Now get dressed. Not all of us can fly to where we need to go."

"I can't fly now either - too many people will see me," she sighed.

"Talking about it won't get us to campus any sooner," I agreed. "Dressed!"

Eventually Skye found enough clothes to get dressed like a hobo so we could head out. Thank goodness she had her footwear because we didn't have time to go shoe shopping. We teleported to Father's main teleportation station then back to my apartment - which was adjacent to campus.

After one more round of tonsil rearrangement, we parted ways. I had to made some calls - like having someone come by and give me an estimate on the window to be replaced - and gather up my schoolwork before heading out for my 7:50 Monday morning class. I felt like I was - if not the King of the World - the Boss of Bedroom Antics. It dawned on me I also needed an actual super-villain name because if I was going to keep this up, I had to keep people away from my actual home!

[STORY NOTES]

[10]Freedom Force

The Night Watchman (Batman parody) ~ Team Leader ~ sometimes breaks the rules (and the law) to get things done, but is genuine in his love of justice and the safety & security of Megalopolis. The Night Watchman is a borderline metahuman with superior abilities across the board and some skill in, or knowledge of ... just about everything. He is a legend in his own time, though he is starting to show his age. Rarely, if ever, kills.

Weapon Y (Wolverine parody) ~ 'a short, stocky Saskatchewan lumberjack in spandex' ~ why any major world government would turn a rage monkey like him into a super-secret super-weapon is beyond most people - Weapon Y included. A more recent edition, he joined when X-Man did, though he had been an ally of Freedom Force for quite some time. He can be a real monster in combat.

Sentinel Seven (can create six clones of himself - the clones are psychically linked so they can sense each other's locations, emotions and general health levels) ~ otherwise with normal human attributes and skills who happens to be dedicated and smart. When he duplicates, he also duplicates any gear he has on his body which has been there for more than an hour. Normally he takes out the surrounding goons. He joined when Angelheart and Gopher Girl did. Real name Barry Engelhard. Has a Code Against Killing.

X-Man {"People hate me no matter what I do!"} (Powers ~ nebulous destructive blast powers which are typically hazardous to those around him) ~ Why is he on the team? The Night Watchman believes in giving people '2nd Chances' and X-Man is definitely someone who needs a break. His chaotic powers make him a less-than ideal candidate for inner city fights. Joined when Weapon Y did. Doesn't like killing, but somehow he does so often enough.

Solar Flare (Female Hispanic Hothead) ~ started out on the Mexican National Team until she slagged half of a coastal resort town. She then joined a corporate team ... until she blew up their space station. After that she was recruited to the third string UN Team ... until she 'seduced' a female Nigerian member and was kicked out for 'conduct unbecoming'. This is her fourth team. She is bi-sexual and the team's 'Big Gun' as she is one of the most dangerous (by power level) metahuman on the planet. She is very conscious about being the team's newest member. She barely considers the collateral damage and deaths she causes.

Golden Boy (Super-rich guy in a power suit) ~ a founding member of FF, he is an arrogant playboy billionaire philanthropist inventor. Sound familiar? Imagine a younger Tony Stank (I mean 'Stark ~ ty SL) in an earlier version of the Iron Man armor. One of the team's tougher fighters. Rarely if ever kills.

Angelheart (as seen in previous chapters) ~ in the fights she handles ranged combat, transportation and healing. She is also one of the team's biggest PR coups. She, Sentinel Seven and Gopher Girl joined at the same time. Has a Code Against Killing.

Gopher Girl (has the ability to teleport useful objects for team) ~ she can summon any item she has touched as long as it can be pulled out through her haversack's opening. She currently has memorized the shapes of thousands of objects - many of them quite useful. In combat she can strike through micro-portals a dozen yards away. She is the most overlooked member of the team. She joined up when Sentinel Seven and Angelheart did. Has never had to contemplate killing someone before.

Ebony Star (Black female activist) ~ gravity controller who sees everything as a struggle against the White racist patriarchal police state. Though she likes engaging in her endless Twitter rants about the above, Ebony Star is also quite the skilled combatant and has been on the team the longest besides the two founding members (all other 'founding' members have since moved on). Kills when 'necessary'.

Straight Arrow (Gay Green Arrow parody) ~ was 'in denial' for quite a while then came out of the closet, but kept the name. He joined a few weeks after Ebony Star, making him one of the older members as well. Straight Arrow is rather creative with his 'trick' arrows and trick shots. Kills when 'necessary'.

[END CHAPTER THREE]