The Legacy of Eros Ch. 04

Story Info
Now it is Skye's turn to surprise Reynard.
9.5k words
4.77
8.9k
19

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,286 Followers

*Editing magic performed by Shyqash, plus contributions by the regular gang of brigands and neer-do-wells*

*This tale is a bit tongue and cheek as well as kinky, so be warned.*

*Are regrets really worth the trouble?*

{No sex this chapter ~ just character building stuff}

[THINGS AREN'T QUITE THE WAY I THOUGHT THEY'D BE]

It was Monday afternoon and I felt like taking a victory lap. The Teaching Assistant in my English class said she bet my paper would be 'the best in the class' with a smile on her face. That test I thought I hadn't done well on? I earned that 100. The Associate Professor in Business Finance signed off on the project my team submitted with barely a glance due to our high grade point average, though he said he expected 'only the best'.

I had gone to my faculty advisor during a break in classes and discussed my 'origin story' ~ me being born the child of two villains thus my need to keep an 'secret identity ~ and he had opened the way for me to deal with the Dean of the Business School and the University Chancellor so I could stay enrolled under my assumed name - Reynard Haven. He did suggest I get a 'super' name soon too.

And the best part of my day was I was finally fucking the hottest heroine in the U.S. of A. which was made all the more special because I was a villain. I had stumbled across her secret desire to be a sexually expressive 'bad girl' (in the bedroom) and lured her in, broken down her reserve and then, last night, fucked her. This was made all the sweeter by her being America's Good Girl and positive public face of the hero organization - Freedom Force.

Oh, and it was rocking good sex too. She was a coquettish mix of submissive and playful, willing to learn and take direction as needed. Honestly, she was a special find. Yes, I was knocking boots with Angelheart - secret identity: Skye Steiner - who was a blonde haired, comic book-sexy, perfectly proportioned bombshell. Life couldn't have been better.

Or maybe I shouldn't have been so wildly optimistic. Karma has a way of touching my life a bit more than the average supervillain's.

[~]

I was walking across the quad when an angelic voice reached across the crowded space and perked up my mind and my cock.

"REYNARD!"

I looked in the direction to see Skye Steiner ... with her three friends including her boyfriend, Chad Gordon. She was wildly waving in my direction and pulling away from Chad's restraining grip on her elbow.

"Reynard!" her face positively glowed with happiness. I began moving her/their way.

"Hey there," I greeted her as we drew closer. She was dragging Chad along which caused the rest to trail after those two as well.

"This guy again," Chad grumped.

"Yes," she exulted. "Gang, I've got a few things I need to get off my chest. First off, I know you - Chad - and Maryland had sex that one time and I'm okay with it."

"Wha-huh?" Gil Wayfield grunted as this was clearly news to him that his girlfriend - Maryland Kinaki - had cheated on him with his friend - Chad.

"Skye - No!" Maryland gasped.

"Also, I'm sorry I haven't told you this earlier, but I'm Angelheart, the superhero ... and I'm not going to hide who I am anymore," Skye continued her complete personality reversal ... surprising me as well, but she wasn't done. "Finally, I am breaking up with you, Chad. We just aren't compatible ..."

"But what about last night," Chad protested. "That was fantastic!"

"Not for me, Chad," she poured on the sympathy. "I know you tried. I tried too, but it just didn't work for me. We are breaking up, okay?"

"Noooo ...," he groaned.

"As I was saying, Chad - you and I aren't compatible, but I found someone who does it for me - Reynard here. He's my new boyfriend ... if he will have me."

Her offer blindsided me. In hindsight, it shouldn't have, but it did.

"Who are you, anyway?" Chad growled at me.

"Clearly better in bed than you," I couldn't help myself. Chad swung. I blocked then pushed him away. I could have done worse, electing not to for Skye's sake.

"He's a villain and he does IT for me," Skye's eyes ate me up.

So much for having a secret affair. Oh-crap.

"You are a supervillain?" Maryland mumbled.

"Maryland, you cheated on me with this guy?" Gil pointed at Chad.

"Yes," she turned to him, "and it was a big mistake," Maryland said to Gil. "Skye was keeping stuff from us and we were worried about her ... and things just happened - one time!"

"Skye, what has this guy done to you?" Chad tried to turn her away from staring at me.

"Yes, I'm the 'Bad Guy'," I stuck with the old refrain because I was a bundle of nerves, "and sure thing, Skye - you can be my pet."

"You can't be serious?" Chad snapped at me.

"I'll happily be your pet," Skye smiled. "Make me yours."

"Skye!" Maryland tugged on Skye's sleeve, shocked by her submissive declaration.

"Maryland, I'm not angry and I gave Chad a chance. Reynard does things to me which make me feel more alive than I have since ... ever," Skye explained. "I would rather be his pet than live one more moment the lie I've been living these past three years."

"But he's a supervillain," Maryland protested.

"Don't ignore me," Gil spun Maryland around.

"Hey now," Skye moved to protect her friend.

"Gil, don't do that again," I fixed him with a sinister glance.

"I'm not done with you," Chad threatened me.

"Chad, you had your chance and you failed. Grow up and move on," I reasoned. "If you come after me - you will lose and lose hard."

"I'm not afraid of you," Chad simmered.

"I don't care," I snorted.

"I'm out of here. All of you can fuck off!" Gil threw up his hands and stomped off.

Maryland made a stutter-step to follow then gave up on that lost cause and recoiled into Skye's embrace. Skye hugged her friend.

"Well, I'm not going to walk away," Chad grumped.

"There is nothing left for you here," I stepped into his space.

"I ...," he lost the stare down.

"Pet - Maryland, let's go back to my place while we go over these revelations," I suggested.

"Aren't you dangerous?" Maryland hesitated.

"Not to you right now," I shrugged. "I'm not some sociopath, or mindless psycho. I just don't like playing by society's rules. I do my own thing."

We began to move through the crowd toward my off-campus abode, leaving a dumbfounded Chad behind. Skye decided it was time to call her parents and update them on her new status - an open superhero, having kicked Chad to the curb (though she highlighted more his cheating and not so much his less-than-stellar bedroom performance) and her new boyfriend - background unspecified.

"What have you done to Skye?" Maryland asked me quietly as Skye was on the phone.

"A blowjob, mutual full-body oil massages and finally an epic, 6-hour sex session," I gave her the Cliff Notes version.

"She gave you an oil massage?"

"Yep. I gave her one too. Have you ever had one?" I inquired.

"No ... I'm a good girl. Good girls don't do things like that," she didn't sound all that virulent.

"Then you are choosing to miss out," I shrugged. "A bit of sexual fun isn't going to turn you into a multiple-felony rapist. Skye was the same way until I opened her eyes kicking and screaming."

"Kicking and screaming? Isn't that rape?"

"If you believe every 'no' means a person really doesn't want something ... then yeah, I raped her. I'm the Bad Guy, which allows me to take what I want when I really want it and I decided I really wanted her." Upon hearing that, Skye gave me a hip-bump and a radiant smile.

"But she seems so happy now ... happier than I've seen her since we started High School ... I don't get it," Maryland was struggling.

"You are trying to rationalize an emotional response," I continued. "Stop it. Go with your gut. Even if you are a decent person, you can understand that if something feels good and doesn't harm another, you should pursue it."

"But you don't care about Skye, do you?"

"Of course I care about Skye," I grinned. "She's been helping me through a mutually bad situation and been pretty brave about it. Even though I don't like heroines, I've found myself liking her."

"What would that be ... and it is hero now, not hero and heroine ... people don't use heroine anymore. It is sexist."

"Do I look like I give a shit about feminism?" I laughed.

"You should," Maryland insisted. "Skye does."

"If Skye doesn't want a firm spanking, she won't bring that up around me," I teased. After all, Skye was walking right beside us.

"You really are a bad guy," Maryland frowned. "What would your mother think?"

"She would think feminism was an odd terrestrial concept," I let her know. "She was an alien renegade princess and more concerned with the 'Divine Right' of nobles to rule the 'unwashed masses' than what the plebeian masses wanted to do. As far as I know, she felt any woman who couldn't carry her weight and defend what was hers deserved whatever fate befell her."

"Oh ..."

"And my Dad was Baron Bedlam, so ..."

"Wow ... don't the Nine Nobles scare you ... or all the world's superheroes?"

"Scare? No. They annoy the crap out of me and I'm not overly happy with most of them, but I'm not dumb enough to get in their way either," I informed her.

"Skye ... Angelheart will be confronting them. That is what she does. What are you going to do if they come after her?"

"Fight for what's mine - which means I'll fight to defend Skye."

"Just like that?"

"I'm not going to let them push me around. If they come after Skye when she is with me - off the clock - then they are fighting two meta-humans," I decided.

"Seriously?" she was shocked.

"As a human I suggest you run for your life. Meta-humans have more options," I reasoned. "Don't expect me to start fighting crime and saving the planet though."

"But you could."

"You don't know me, Maryland," I pointed out. "Don't try to paint me into any corners. Better people - ones I actually have given a crap about - have tried."

"What does Skye see in you?"

"Ask her."

"She's still on the phone with her parents."

"Be rude," I suggested.

"That's your gig," Maryland grumped.

"You don't know me."

"I don't think I want to," she frowned.

"Do you want to keep being Skye's friend?"

"Yes."

"Then you had better learn to get along with me," I snorted. "I'm not the 'bending for others' kind of guy. I'm not going to tell Skye to get rid of you unless you become a real pest."

"Skye!" Maryland pleaded.

"Mom ... I gotta go. Maryland and my new boyfriend are fighting," Skye spoke into her mobile device. "Love you - bye! Now you two, what's wrong?"

"Skye, he wants ..." Maryland got out.

"No," I interrupted. "I only pointed out if you keep trying to ruin Skye's relationship with me, she might dump you. I am not asking her to dump any of her old acquaintances. I really don't give a crap who she is with when she's not with me. That would be unfair considering her career as a heroine. When she is with me, we leave our baggage at the door."

"Am I baggage now?" Maryland asked both of us.

"Reynard ... please don't be like this," Skye begged.

"Like what? Honest?" I prodded. "I'm not asking you to change who you are. You had better not ask me to change who I am either."

"Maryland, he's really not as bad as he seems ... please?"

Maryland clearly debated her options for a minute or so thus allowing Skye to get back on the phone - this time to the 'Freedom Tower' ~ aka 'work'. We had come to the apartment block which held my dwelling. I opened the door, holding it for them.

"You live here?" Maryland wondered.

"Yeah. Top floor - far corner."

"What is the rent like here?"

"I own the building," I admitted.

"You do?"

"What can I say ~ crime pays," I shrugged. Technically it had been paid for my Father. Why was I telling a near stranger this? By now the Night Watchman had run down all my financials associated with this building and figured it out. What he knew wasn't something I considered a real secret anymore.

"Can Skye and I rent a room here next fall?" Maryland requested. I had to do a double-take. Didn't this chick want nothing to do with me a moment ago?

"Sure," I agreed. "Nothing on the first floor though. Those places are rat-traps and burglary-bait."

"Aren't 'your kind of people' afraid of you?"

"Not yet, but they will be," I winked.

"Oh ... you have a secret identity - right. Why did you make Skye get rid of hers?"

"No, I don't - have a completely secret identity anymore - and I didn't. She made up her mind about that all on her own and didn't consult me about it," I kept up the conversation.

"Oh yeah, Solar (Flare)," Skye was finishing up her conversation with her liaison at Freedom Force, "I'm also dating Baron Bedlam's son, Reynard Haven now - gottagobye!"

"Well ... that was subtle," I chuckled. "Not suspicious at all."

"What can I say ... I think she likes me ... as in LIKES ME ... and I've never known how to tell her 'I'm just not into girls' so ..."

"So you aimed her at me ... fine," I shrugged. What was past was past. "So, want to call for some take-out while we plot out our future friendships?" I proposed.

"Skye, are we going to be able to keep being friends?" Maryland unloaded. We were at my door. All sensors indicated we were alone ... so I entered cautiously.

"As long as you don't end up sleeping with Reynard," Skye smiled warmly at her pal.

"Hey!" I protested. "What about a three-way? Maryland is kinda cute, ya know?"

"NO!" both women exclaimed. What? Maryland was cute after all ...

"At least think about it," I looked them both over.

"Never," Maryland declared.

"Okay," Skye gave in rather rapidly. I was curious about that and it had to do with her beating off other superheroines' bi-sexual & lesbian advances over the years.

"What?" Maryland gasped. "Skye ... I never thought you considered ..."

"It is okay, Maryland. I'd only do it if Reynard seriously asked me to," Skye backpedaled, placing me in the role of 'Bad Guy' again. What could I say? It was where I belonged.

"Reynard, you wouldn't," Maryland pleaded.

"Maryland ... yes, I would, if I think both participants were into it and it would be fun," I stated. "It is not something I am wanting to rush into tonight though."

"Skye, don't let this man turn you into a slut," Maryland shook her friend.

'Too late for that', I thought.

"Too late," Skye confessed. "I'm his AngelSlut." She was proud of the distinction she had fought for over a week. I was starting to worry that my power might be a bit too much - allowing me to access a person's deepest wants, fears and desires.

"Mine and mine alone, Maryland," I headed off another angry outburst. "Now, Pet," I addressed Skye, "why don't you strip down to bra and panties while we figure out what's on the menu for tonight."

Skye hesitated, shooting her friend as self-conscious look then took the plunge. Maryland was in awe of her bestie's compliance to my demand.

Soon enough, Angelheart was down to her undies and looking coyly at me. I could tell she was already aroused.

"Are the two of you going to start ... fooling around now?" Maryland muttered.

"No. First the food arrives, then we eat, then we talk and finally you leave so we can have sex. Skye, when is your first class tomorrow?" I asked.

"9:45."

"Mine isn't until 11:30 ... so we are having sex until dawn," I rubbed my hands together. "My homework is done and I'm raring to go."

"Am I in the way?" Maryland worried.

While Skye wanted to answer 'yes', I knew better.

"No. I invited you over to eat and to talk ... so let's talk and eat," I set the course for the evening. "First, let's order some food."

We settled on a pizza and two calzones from an Italian eatery a few blocks away. Skye answered the door - dressed 'as is' in her Passion Pink bra and panties - and paid for the food which gave her a vicarious thrill. I was sure it did something for our delivery driver too.

We ended up eating and talking until 8:45 in the evening when we had to usher Maryland out the door. Skye was getting really aroused, but I had to put the brakes on any amorous activity. I made a few hushed phone calls and typed off a few e-mails. I was expecting company ... and I had some explaining to do.

[SKYE AND TERRY MEET]

"Now it is just the two of us," Skye crawled into my lap as I sat waiting for this night's other guest. "We could move things to the bed ..."

"Angelheart, do you trust me?" I looked deeply into her ocular portals.

"Ye - yes," she stuttered. "I do now."

"Fine. Then sit here, kneeling at my side and don't do anything violent, or rash. I'll take care of everything. We are about to have another visitor."

"Who?" she worried her lower lip while rubbing her thighs together. A little scared and a lot aroused.

"Princess Penumbra."

"What!" she gasped.

"Yes. She is the 'other woman' I mentioned to you earlier," I fessed up.

"Rrrriight ..." Skye nodded. "I had sort of forgotten about her. The one you would rather be with. Would you still rather be with her?"

"I'm working that out - as in I don't want to dump you now that you've changed your life to accommodate me, so I'm going to see what I can work out with her."

"Like what?"

"Two girlfriends ... or a sensual pet and a sinister girlfriend," I worked things out mentally and verbally. "I'm not giving up one for the other ... and I would rather be alone than have to choose one over the other - clear?"

"Yes," Skye looked away, saddened. "Still," she regained eye contact, "I think I would rather have half of you than every part of any other guy. You really do make me feel more alive than I've felt before."

Skye crawled out of my lap and knelt at my side. Soon she figured out she preferred having her head resting against my thigh while I ran my hands through her hair. We didn't have to wait long. My ear piece picked up the sensors' alarms indicating someone was violating the laws of physics close by - a proximity alert. The darkness pooled up in my shower this time.

"Who is she?" Princess Penumbra grumped.

"Angelheart - Princess Penumbra. Princess Penumbra, meet Angelheart," I made the introductions.

"WHAT!" Princess Penumbra (aka Theresa 'Terry' Markov) gasped. "What is she doing at your feet?"

"She is my pet," I answered.

"He has conquered my heart," Skye said right after me.

"I thought we ... had something," Terry nearly broke down in tears.

"We still do," I replied calmly. "Skye here (she was now a public heroine) is my pet. We can still be boyfriend-girlfriend."

"I don't want to share you with ... with that!" Terry snapped.

"Now that I've shown her pleasures beyond her experience, I'm not going to abandon her, Princess Penumbra," I stated firmly. "I'm not going to be the perfect boyfriend by any stretch of the imagination, but I'll never stop giving you everything I've got."

"Whatever is left over, you mean," her eyes narrowed.

"You can look at it that way too, if you want," I shrugged. "I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I told you I was working on something, and that something was a dual blackmail attempt against me and Angelheart here which brought us together," I lied again.

"Huh? You were being blackmailed? Why didn't you come to me about that? I would have helped you," Terry stomped her foot angrily.

"I couldn't. You are a member of the Nine Nobles Nefarious now while I was kicked out of the recruiting process and told to never contact you, or any of the nobles, again. All for a fuck-up which wasn't my doing."

"It wasn't my fault either," Terry frowned.

"You aren't one of the nobles I blame," I kept my tone even.

"We could take her into the other nobles right now," Terry pleaded.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,286 Followers