The Legacy of Eros - Dark Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Socialite ~ a telepathic networker with impressive martial arts abilities.

The (Black) Butler ~ the team's 'tank'. Exact abilities unknown.

[8] The Night Crew ~ currently working for criminal kingpin Romeo Dusk

Brain Bane ~ a flying telepathic telekinetic with a huge ego and much of the power to back it up. Love to exult in the 'reality' all other powers are merely weakened versions of telepathy and telekinetics.

Backlash ~ female mistress of the whip / sash used as a weapon. Uses her sashes to bind and beat her opponents.

Berserk ~ the team's toughest brawler. Once he goes berserk he becomes immune to pain and mind controlling effects. One mean hand-to-hand combatant.

Frenzy ~ the female 'twin' of Berserk, or a 'Berserk' in training.

Hammer Storm ~ an augmented 'normie' who utilizes a variety of hammers in his attacks including his trademark twin sledgehammers in 'hand-to-hand' combat.

Psy Lord ~ a lesser version of Brain Bane with a greater emphasis on telepathic abilities. Able to create area effecting mental illusions.

Sinister Syd ~ a metahuman capable of breathing forth, or spitting, a variety of toxins ... which makes him less than popular with the ladies.

Sonic Scythe ~ a metahuman who sends forth sonic death from her fingertips capable of severing steel I-beams.

[5] High Society

Francesca Fury ~ She possesses the ability to channel incoming attacks and either absorb them for latter, or redirect them toward other foes.

Pricilla Posh ~ the teams hyper-inventory she is known to use a variety of gizmos and gadgets unique to each encounter.

Serena Spotlight ~ possesses a variety of light-based stunts including the ability to dazzle an audience.

Josh Starlight ~ the ability to summon star- and (micro) meteor-strikes makes him less than popular in combat within tight confines.

Raven Wilde ~ a mistress of Monkey Kung-Fu and Parkour, she has above normal human strength and dexterity.

[5] Femme Force

Mannequin ~ a metahuman possesses the ability to turn other people into puppets she controls. Oddly enough she appears to be a rather nice person and has a Code Against Killing.

Doctor Mindbender ~ a psychic (not a metahuman) who utilizes Invisible Telepathy to manipulate those around her ... including her own teammates.

Femme Fatale ~ a super-soldier from another dimension who has a black-hole generator trapped inside her super-tough body. She also utilizes impressive levels of bio-manipulation on herself (only).

Hell Cat ~ a demon-possessed female assassin who uses darkness powers and the ability to transit to Hell to move around in extreme circumstances.

Nympho ~ a very tough metahuman bruiser who can exude a Sexual Promiscuity Field around herself out to several dozen meters. She only keeps the field in check with the help of psychic blocks put in place by Dr. Mindbender.

[6] The Sinister Six

Lightning Lord (Jordan Rains) ~ electrical control and manipulation

Rockwell (Dr. Bartholomew Rockwell) ~ very smart hyper-inventor; goes into combat in an armored battlesuit. Known for creating and tweaking clones.

The Gamroid (Lamont McGraw) ~ big, glowing violet 'tank'; not too bright and prone to rages

Prairie Fire (Tejal Khatri) ~ mystic fire Elementalist; unwitting pawn of the Fire God Surtur.

Metaman 2nd (Bruno Kos) ~ has 'metas' in all physical, mental and social categories.

Nebula Inferno (unknown) ~ pyro-/cryokinetic metahuman rights activist; metahuman supremacist.

[8] The Elite Eight

Acme Avenger ~ team's gadget master

Apex the Assassin ~ team's best all-around assassin

Apogee ~ team's best infiltrator / con-man

Halo ~ team's technical expert

Periphery ~ team's teleporter

Pinnacle ~ team's explosive expert

Vertex ~ team's best burglar

Zenith Zephyr ~ team's speedster

[10] The Masquerade of Mystery

The Orchid ~ aka Trousseau Masquerade

Hacker Hermes

Specialist Aphrodite

Sniper Luna

Padre Ares

Ranger Zeus

Medic Hera

Spotter Poseidon

Pilot Caelus

Scout Hades

[9] Death's Cabal

Ghost Chill

Screaming Banshee

Killer Corpse

Vilemost, the Necromancer

(The undead) Solomon Caine

Moloch the Unclean

Magnus Dragoș

The Phantom Seductress

Dance Macabre