The Legacy of Eros - Dark Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pet isn't ready yet," I taunted.

"Have mercy," she continued her plaintive plea.

"We have the rest of the night so let's make the most of it," I challenged her.

With that, I returned to my pleasurable work which was driving her to orgasm. Skye gave me that orgasm and more. I was so proud of her for the restraint she showed as well as proud of myself for how far I had come as a paramour.

[~]

We had climbed out of the shower, toweled one another off then returned to the bed. She led me by the hand, still incredibly aroused and wanting more. I had torn two orgasms from her already and left her a sweaty, juicy mess - thus the shower. This time around she was more dominant and demanding. She wanted intercourse - penetration of the penis-vagina kind and no tricks on my part would dissuade her.

Even though she lay on her back, legs wide-spread, she was the one pulling me into her, not me thrusting forward. Contact was made, she rolled her hips and guided my penetration into her love box.

"Aaaaahhhh ..." she exhaled once the deed was done. Her arms held mine by the elbows and vice versa.

When she pulled, I moved my whole body in a fucking motion. When she relaxed her pressure, I withdrew until only my glans remained inside. Skye clearly liked this little game and soon was expertly controlling the pace and angle of penetration all on her own.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," she chanted as I plunged into her.

It was warm, wet and oh so juicy as I repeatedly pierced her womanhood. Her breasts, now free of their confinement, bounced heavenly on her chest, inviting me to come down and feast upon her tender flesh and rigid nipples. So, I did so. I slobbered all over them. I left a hickey on her right breast before breastfeeding like mad on her left teat.

Honestly, sex with Skye was always very good, but this session was exceptional so, of course, I should have expected something to go wrong. What happened?

"Did you hear that?" Skye panted. She also stopped moving me.

"What? No."

"Some voice inside my head said I had one minute to prepare myself before I am to be whisked away to a tournament of champions," she related.

"I didn't hear that."

"Maybe it is only Earth's heroes who are invited ... but I don't want to go. Especially right now!"

"Fuck it," I growled. "You had better get dressed in case ..." In case this threat was real, I didn't want Skye to show up stark naked and freshly fucked.

I couldn't do anything about the freshly fucked part. A shower wasn't possible, but I could at least get her dressed and ready to roll in case this threat was valid and she didn't have any choice about attending. I pulled out of her and ran down the hallway to her backpack. It had her costume in it. By the time I came back, Skye had her cloths back on though it was clear to me her bra wasn't fixed right.

"Skye ..."

"Reynard, I'm sure I'll be right back. Whatever they have planned for us isn't ..."

And just like that she vanished. I suddenly began worrying about who else had vanished. I grabbed my phone and called my Godmother, Sarah Reeds. All I got was her answering machine.

"Reynard, if you are getting this before 6 AM, go to the Mentat Tower. Things will be explained there. Please, Dear, hurry."

What the hell did all of this mean? I had to go find out.

[THE END OF DARK SON]

Dark Son and others will return in 'World Without Heroes' - the next tale in the 'Legacy of Eros' World. Right now I need to work on some unfinished tales so I hope you will forgive the delay.

[10] The Masquerade of Mystery

The Orchid ~ aka Trousseau Masquerade - has telepathy-based powers

Hacker Hermes has knowledge-based powers

Specialist Aphrodite has charm-based powers

Sniper Luna has telekinetic-based powers

Padre Ares has fire-based powers

Ranger Zeus has weather-control powers and HTH combat

Medic Hera has bio-manipulation-based powers

Spotter Poseidon has water-based powers

Pilot Caelus has silence-based powers plus a killer glaive

Scout Hades has time- and teleportation-powers