The Legacy Pledge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes raked her body. She was slim, but still exceptionally curvy, her breasts full and perky and her narrow waist flaring out into nicely proportioned hips. Her sexy, navy underwear and dark hair accentuated the alabaster hue of her skin and he could think of a million things he wanted to do to her.

He got up from where he was sitting and walked over to her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her in for a kiss. As he had anticipated, she was willing and moaned into his mouth as he sucked on her full lips. He pried them open with his tongue and she followed his lead, their wet tongues pressing and rubbing against each other as they enjoyed their kiss; the taste a mixture of weed and Hard Lemonade.

Lana's hands didn't stay stationary for long as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, having to stand on her tippy-toes to match his kissing fervor. She felt his hands move down her waist and she relished the feeling of his warm palms along her bare skin as they cupped her ass through her underwear. She pulled closer to him and she could feel the hardness of his erection against her stomach and her pussy quivered.

She unhooked her arms from his shoulders and went straight for the button and zip of his jeans, opening the denim pants and slipping her hands into his briefs. Luca let out a guttural moan as he felt her small hand on his hot, hard length. They were still kissing as Lana tried to pull Luca's jeans and underpants lower. She succeeded and his erect cock popped out. Even though she wasn't looking at him, her eyes went wide as she felt his size, her fingers just touching around is girth.

"Get back on your bed," she breathed after breaking their kiss. "Sit down. I wanna taste your cock."

Luca obliged without any argument. He took his jeans off completely but still had his baseball tee on as he sat at the edge of the bed. His eyes didn't leave the seductress that now knelt in between his legs. They way her hair fell down her back was irresistible but it was the lust in her ocean-colored eyes that got him the hardest.

She leaned in, her tongue out, and slowly licked Luca's length from the base to the tip.

"Fuuuck," he hissed, as Lana's tongue made him pulse harder than he had in a long time.

The sound of his satisfied voice was sending direct shockwaves to her weeping cunt and she didn't need anymore encouragement as she lapped at his cock like it was an ice-cream cone. She made sure her tongue was wet as she caressed every inch of his velvety member with it.

Once he was efficiently drenched in her saliva, she placed both hands around Luca's dick as she wrapped her lips around his head. He groaned and more expletives tumbled from his lips as the freshman began bobbing her head up and down along his length, her hands moving in tandem with her mouth. She would take the tip out her mouth every now and again and slurp at any exposed skin before plunging the engorged cock back in her, hot, wet orifice.

Her eyes widened in shock a bit as she felt Luca's hand at the back of her head, pushing himself deeper into her mouth. Her ex-boyfriend had never done that before. In fact, he would've already dropped his load all over her tits by now but this frat boy seemed to be only getting harder and swelling in her mouth.

Lana didn't resist as inch by inch, more of his well lubricated cock penetrated her mouth until it hit the back of throat. She looked up at him, and the motion only seemed to drive him more as he held her head steady with both hands and began thrusting his hips of the bed and fucking her mouth. Her pussy throbbed with such force that the cock may as well have been in her lady bits the way she moaned and whimpered every time it hit the back of her throat.

She could feel his breath quicken and she knew that it was a sign he was about to finish, but she wasn't ready for her night to end yet. As gently as she could, she pulled away from him and he obliged, letting her go, a string of saliva stretching from his sloppy hard-on to her glossy, pouty lips. His face was red and flushed under his tan as he looked down at Lana in confusion.

"Lana, what-"

He was about to asked if he'd done something wrong when she basically replied by standing up and pulling the damp panties off her. He was surprised he didn't cum right there and then when he got a good view of her naked, nubile body, her mouth glistening from the blowjob she had just given him.

"I want you to fuck me, Luca," she said. "Do you have a condom?"

"Um, yeah, sure!" he replied a bit too enthusiastically.

He moved over to his desk, opened another drawer and he pulled out a shiny packet. Ripping it open with his teeth and trying to not fumble too much, he slipped the latex glove over his painfully engorged dick. He turned back to face his bed and was rewarded by the sight of a nude Lana lying on her back, her legs spread and her pink pussy in full view as she rubbed herself.

Luca pulled off his baseball tee and stalked over to his bed and knelt in between her. He could see her eyes take in his naked form and she gasped audibly when she saw his abs. It turned him on so much to know she was rubbing herself off to the sight of him. He decided to help her along as he licked his index and middle finger before pushing them into her sopping cunt.

"Ahhhhh!" she exclaimed, her eyes shutting as her hips bucked against his thick fingers.

"What are you thinking about, Lana?" he asked, as he methodically fucked her little pussy.

"I-I'm thinking about how good your cock will feel inside of me," she whimpered, arousal taking over her completely.

She didn't care what she sounded like. She would say whatever he wanted her to say if it meant he'd finally fill her up. His other hand pinched one of her nipples while she raked her clit as he fingered her and her whole body erupted in flames. Luca watched in pleasure as the young coed quivered and moaned as she came around his hand. Her pussy was exceptionally tight, even around his fingers and he couldn't wait any longer.

Hooking her knees over his elbows so he left her completely open to him, Luca positioned his manhood at her gaping hole before he sank in, slowly. Their moans were in unison as he felt her tight warmth swallow and constrict him and she felt his hot, hardness stretch and fill her up. He bottomed out in her and they both stayed still for a few seconds, reveling at the feelings they were giving each other.

Finally, Lana began to wiggle underneath him, wanting him to start.

"Fuck me, Luca," she begged. "Please!"

He didn't have to be told twice as he began moving in and out of her tight snatch. His cock was sawing in and out of her sensitive box and Lana felt like she was on cloud nine. The vibrator was good but it couldn't replace the feeling of a hot body on top her or the masculine grunts of satisfaction in her ear.

"Ah! Ah! Oh fuck! Luca!" she punctuated each and every thrust he made.

Her feminine mewls and moans were urging Luca on ahead as he picked up speed and began pummeling into the beautiful girl beneath him without any restriction. The harder he pushed, the more he was rewarded with her screaming his name and his hips kept on pounding in and out of her with reckless abandon. Lana was sure that she'd be sore after this but she'd be damned if she asked him to slow down.

His bed was shaking from their exertions and a thin sheen of sweat formed on her peaches-and-cream skin. Lana's hands had gone from clutching fistfuls of his bedsheets to raking his back, leaving faint red trails. Every time he bottomed out in her, he'd make a grinding motion that would set off her clit and she knew it wouldn't be too long until he made her cum again.

"Kiss me, Luca," she panted.

He bent down and captured her puffy lips with his and he continued riding her like his life depended on it, and she sunk her hands into his dark blond hair. She felt so good around and underneath him that he knew it wouldn't be too long until he lost it. As he sucked on her bottom lip, she rolled against his thrust one last time before he felt the tell-tale signs of her orgasm. Her body stiffened and her walls squeezed his cock for all it was worth as her back arched of his bed and her soft chest rubbed against his hard one.

"Oh fuck, Luca!" she gasped, and that was his undoing.

With a final thrust, he filled as much of his pulsating dick into her pliant pussy as wave after wave of his own orgasm took him and he emptied his spunk out while he was still inside her. His hips jerked involuntarily before he slumped over her, breathing heavily.

"Holy fuck," Lana huffed. "That was - just - holy fuck."

"I know what you mean," Luca agreed as he rolled off her.

They lay on their backs, naked, collecting their breathes and getting their bearings straight after the unexpected copulation. It was then that Lana realized he had glow-in-the-dark spots on his ceiling that looked like a constellation. She felt Luca get off the bed as he took the spent condom off and threw it in the bin. She had propped up herself on her side to admire his naked form. He had broad shoulders, abs that just showed through and a toned, manly butt. He was muscular, but not in an obnoxious way, more in a I-go-to-the-gym-when-I-can sorta way.

Her ogling was interrupted when she heard her ringtone coming from her jacket on Luca's bedroom floor. He it picked up for her as he read the caller ID.

"Freddie?"

"Oh, shit," Lana said, as she took the iPhone from Luca's hand. "Hey...um, yeah, I'm sorry...I'll be down now. Gimme five minutes...ok, bye."

Lana got up from the bed and searched the floor for her panties. She found them and proceeded to put them on, trying to ignore how their dampness was now cold and uncomfortable.

"I gotta go," she explained to Luca quickly as she began collecting her clothing and putting it on.

Thankfully, he followed suit and slipped his own clothes back on.

"I understand," he said. "But can I at least get your number first?"

"How about you give me yours?" Lana said.

She had learnt her lesson from past experiences about giving out her number too easily. Luca was gorgeous, sweet and a good lay, but she couldn't help but be wary. He seemed too good to be true. He didn't argue though and took her unlocked phone from her hand and punched in his digits.

"I'll walk you to the door," he said.

'And he's a gentleman?' Lana thought. 'Yep, totally way too good to be true.'

She felt his hand on the small of her back as he led her downstairs. It was then she remembered they had just fucked loudly in the middle of a full house party but she hoped the music had been loud enough to drown her screams out. They made it to the front yard where Freddie was smoking a cigarette and waiting for her.

"Goodnight, Luca," Lana turned to him, suddenly feeling shy.

"Goodnight," he smiled genially. He placed a chaste kiss on her cheek. "I hope to hear from you soon."

She watched him walk back into the frat house before she went over to Freddie. The girl had a naughty smirk on her face as she took in Lana's disheveled hair.

"You smell like sex," Freddie blurted out. "And pot."

"What?" Lana asked, her eyes wide.

"I don't judge, remember?" Freddie said, as she linked arms with Lana and they walked down to the street. "But I mean, fucking Aurora's little brother, I gotta admit that's a ballsy move."

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!"

"That was Luca DiMarco, right?" Freddie said flippantly.

"His name is Luca but he could be another Luca," Lana said, not even believing herself.

Freddie burst out laughing.

"Don't tell me you didn't know? I mean, how could you not? They're practically twins!"

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Lana freaked out, her stomach brewing with a panic attack.

She whipped out her cellphone and scrolled her contacts to find where he had saved his name. Sure enough, it was under the D's: Luca DiMarco. What was it about this family that got her off so much? What the fuck was in their DNA that brought out the slut in her?

"Look on the bright side," Freddie jested when she saw how pale her friend had gotten. "Now you have not one, but TWO ways to get into Reckland. Am I right or am I right?"

"I guess so," Lana croaked.

"Unless," Freddie said. "Unless they find out about each other. Then you're pretty much fucked."

12