The Legal Pawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ah, Zack,” Ellen said, snapping her fingers. “Did you want something?”

“Ah, no,” Zack moaned, shaking his head at Ellen's question, although he never really heard it. He also seemingly missed the wise way in which she asked it.

Zack sat in the chair in front of Ellen's desk. One eye still on his target, now sitting on the desk's side. Lust, fighting the hands of love that had crept into his soul over time.

Julia was doing her best to be pretending to read some paperwork. Although she could feel his Fourth of July stare. (Ellen had met with Julia, laying out a plan to get rid of Zack and it was well underway now. Although, Julia was still unsure she could go through with it, as she was already feeling sunburned.)

Time, unfazed, continued to tick by, as the trio managed to actually get some work done. As they did the next three days. With each hour at work Zack was growing more and more frustrated as he was never quite able to get Ellen alone. As there was always some sort of complication at work and she told him that her mother had dropped in for a surprise visit. Zack was amazed at his bad timing, and was growing tired of carrying the unused tube of lubricant around. But he was more amazed at the transformation that Julia was seemingly undergoing in front of his eyes. It might have just been his imagination and his sexual frustration, but her skin level seemed to be increasing with each passing day. He was also surprised that he was growing ever more jealous, as he noticed that his weren't the only eyes to notice.

Friday finally rolled around, which Mr. Harrison had surprisingly announced, would be a casual one. (A first for the firm.) Zack found his place at the Friday morning meeting. His jeans and golf shirt, a pleasant change. Ellen was the next to enter, followed by Mr. Harrison. Zack just chuckled at Ellen's low cut top and short skirt, wondering if she was doing this just to tease him, or if she was just doing showing off her tight body.

It was almost 9am and Julia was the only one, out of the ten lawyers, yet to arrive. Zack double-checked his watch, because Julia was always prompt. Usually she was the first one to arrive and the last to leave. The running joke around the firm was that she had to have a bed in the basement. Although the other day, Zack didn't find it.

With everyone seated around the large mahogany conference table, in the room's center, Mr. Harrison called the meeting to order, just as the backdoor of the conference room, swung open. All eyes turned towards the door at first and then stared at the lone figure standing in its way. It was as if each eyeball zoomed in on the creature, wearing the black miniskirt and light blue angora half-sweater, in disbelief. Her clicking silver spiked heels, the only sound echoing off the walls, as she sauntered to an empty seat, in the table's middle. Ellen, the only other female, was also watching her every move, like a proud coach.

Mr. Harrison broke the awkward silence by clearing his throat. “Ah hum...Miss...you must be in the wrong.”

“Sir that's Julia,” Ellen quickly whispered into his ear.

“Julia?” He gasped, before he snapped his head back her way. “OUR Julia.”

“Yeah, hi there boss man,” Julia said with a snap of her gum, as she slowly sank into her seat and crossed her legs. “You said it was a causal Friday.”

“Boss man...? Ellen...?” Mr. Harrison said, looking at Ellen.

“Do you want her to take off her clothes?” Ellen said, before she giggled at her wide-eyed boss's look. “I meant, change, after all you did say 'causal.'”

“NO, I ah, no,” her boss stammered. “Ah, if she's comfortable, I can live with it. Ok, let's get started.”

With the meeting underway, Julia leaned back in her chair, just to give Zack, who was sitting two seats over, another look. Although inside she was dying of embarrassment, since she knew what this was doing to her already tight sweater. She was praying the buttons would hold, while also yearning for a bra. If Ellen didn't lock her real clothes in her car's trunk, she would have backed out, when she saw her mirrored reflection, in the ladies bathroom. She cringed inside thinking about it, (and the fact that Ellen made her strip down naked, as she watched, right in the parking garage) as the meeting proceeded. But she tried to follow Ellen's plan. Her advice, to pretend that she was like that other actress Julia in that movie about lawyers, not really working.

The meeting moved along at a snails pace, as Julia was causing many a distraction among her male cohorts. Her gum chewing, pencil eraser nibbling, and especially her leans forward, effective in there design. She also got the job of handing out the paperwork around the room, repeatedly. Zack took it all in, his face a flame. He was fully consumed now.

After the meeting broke up, most of the other lawyers had some sort of excuse to talk to Julia now, as Zack sat back boiling. He wanted Julia worse than ever now. Yet, he hated competition. He wanted to go back in time, seemingly only days ago, when he alone knew the truth about what lie in her soul and not just on her chest.

Ellen patted Zack on the back, as the both stared at Julia collecting some extra paperwork. “See what I told you about her breasts,” she whispered into his ear, “and if you could see her long nipples...spectacular...now you blame me...?”

She finished by pinching Zack's cheek, which pissed him off, but he had bigger things to think about now, as Julia was walking right towards his seat. Ellen closed the backdoor behind her, leaving them alone.

“Hi there, Zackey, my boy.”

“Zackey?”

“Yeah Zackey...have I ever told you how cute you were?” Julia purred, as she stood right next to his seat. Her sweater covered breasts, now heaving, tantalizing inches, away from his eyes. Her sexy perfume, drifting into his senses. Her face burned under his gaze.

“Ah...what...ah...no....” Zack meaninglessly sputtered, his voice squeaking.

“Yeah and I'm sorry for being so cold to yah at first. I was just jealous,” Julia said, biting a long, fire engine red, painted fingernail.

“Jealous?” Zack said, tearing his eyes up to hers.

“Yeah, jealous. I mean I was the hotshot when I came aboard and then you came along,” Julia said with a fake sexy smile, “but I'm over it now.” She wasn't. (While she was attracted to Zack, she hated his brownnosing.)

“Oh, I see and now?” Zack said, still a little confused by it all.

“And now, I just say 'fuck it' like Tom Cruise in that....”

“Risky Business!” Zack interrupted, like a proud Jeopardy contestant.

“Ah, yeah, whatever, he was so hot in that flick. I wanted to be that chick that was.”

“Rebecca DeMornay,” Zack chipped in, seemingly regaining his wits.

“Yeah, her,” Julia said. (A little annoyed now, as she was trying to follow Ellen's script and his interruptions weren't helping. In truth, she never even saw the movie.) “Yeah, but what I was gunna say, was that I wanted to be the one doing Tom!”

“Oh,” Zack moaned. “OH, yeah and I always wanted to bang that chick!” Zack's head suddenly swimming again. Julia bent down and began purring, like a cat in heat, into his ear. Her breasts now resting on his forearm, didn't go unnoticed either.

“Yeah, but since that isn't gunna happen,” Julia purred, with a nibble on his ear lobe. “Why don't we pretend?”

“Pretend?' Zack managed, with a big gulp. He was also now sportin' a bigger bulge.

“Yeah tonight, come over to my place, at nine, Tom, and your little call-girl will be there...willing to fulfill your every desire.”

“Tonight?” Zack gasped. “Call-girl?”

Julia added some stroking of hair to her actions. “Yeah, and bring a lot of money, 'cause I ain't cheap.”

“Money?” Zack said, a little lightheaded.

“Yeah Zack, I don't fuck for free,” Julia said, suddenly pulling on the back of Zack's hair, snapping his head back.

“Really! but, I, ah,” Zack's rambled words were cut off by Julia's pink, glossy, lips and then her tongue even joined in.

“Wow, I'm good huh,” Julia said with excitement, after breaking the kiss and standing up. “I had you going there.”

“Yeah...ah...wait...I'm confused.” Zack said, while trying to get his breath back. He was also fixing his hair.

“Look, just come over tonight,” Julia said, her voice back to normal, suddenly feeling a little silly. “If you want to...you know...just bring something to wear...if you wanna go for a dip in my pool...?”

“Pool?” Zack said with a shrug. “But you live in an apartment.”

“Oh brother,” Julia giggled, before she skipped to the door. “See yah tonight at nine, Zackey.”

Zack sat in stunned silence. Julia's words clashing in his head, with her scantily dressed body and her killer kiss.

“Oh my god!” Zack gasped into the empty room. His mind finally pulling the pieces together. “Tonight I get to finally fuck Julia!”

It had been a painfully slow day for Zack when he finally made his way into his flat. He took a look a hot shower and shaved. After he dressed he put in his favorite Jenna Jameson porn tape into the VCR. He took some last minute notes and headed over to Julia's. He made a stop to pick up some condoms and he was hoping to finally get to use the tube of lubricant.

When Julia answered the door, Zack was trying to play it cool. But he was having trouble doing so, as Julia was dressed to kill. She wore a short leopard print dress and she still had on her silver spiked stiletto heels. Her soft brown hair was glowing, and her makeup, which she hardly ever wore at work, was perfect.

After some small talk, Julia led Zack into her bedroom. Lit candles provided the only light. She opened the drapes to let in the moon's light. She sauntered over and helped him into an old fashion, high backed, wooden chair that sat next to the bed. She stood between his legs and slithered down to her knees. Reaching up, she started to unbutton Zack's silk shirt.

“Julia what's got into you?” Zack said, as he just couldn't help himself.

“Nothing,” Julia purred, as she rubbed his smooth chest. “Doesn't this feel good?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, staring into her darkly lined green eyes.

“Good, but I can make you feel a lot better.” Zack quivered when her hand pressed into his crotch. “Mmmm...Mommy likes.”

“Oooh Julia,” Zack moaned.

“You like that, huh?” She oozed, as found the outline of his cock. “My, I can feel you grow under my touch...I'm flattered.”

“It feels good Julia.” Zack ran his fingers through her soft brown hair.

“Thanks, do you want more?”

“Huh?” Zack shrugged, a little lightheaded.

“You know what I mean,” Julia said, as she unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled it out of his pants. Zack just shook his head.

“Ok, I guess you want to hear me say it,” Julia said, with a nervous giggle. “Do you want me to suck your cock for yah?”

Zack gulped, and he nodded in amazement. It was the first time a woman had flat out asked him that.

“Ok, but first, slip into these.” Julia said. His eyes widened when he saw what she was talking about.

“No way!” Zack barked, as he pulled his wrist free, just before she snapped it on. He left her holding the padded handcuff that was attached to the chair's armrest. He noticed the other one too. He pushed her aside and stood up. “What the fuck is going on here?”

“Settle down Zack...it's just for fun. Please sit back down.” Julia said, as she tried to grab his arm.

“Ok, I will,” Zack said, as he sat on the end of her bed. “Let's just say I like to keep my hands free.” Zack felt that something was fishy and he figured he'd play it safe.

“Look, I just don't like men pushing on my head when I suck, that's all...just try it, you won't be sorry,” Julia pleaded. (although in truth, she had never had a penis anywhere near her mouth before.)

“Maybe, but I think I want to see something first.”

“Ok, but just have a seat and I'll.”

Zack barked out, “STRIP!”

“What!” Julia squealed.

“Strip! Take off your clothes. I wanna see that body talk.”

“That wasn't p-part of the p-p-plan,” Julia mumbled.

“Plan?”

“Ah yeah, I've been planning this for a while,” Julia said, as her face flushed.

“I bet! Call it a change of plans. Now get naked.”

“But don't you want...you know?”

“A blow job? Sure! But first, show me the goods.”

Julia smacked her lips at his crude words. She looked down and blushed, whishing she had worn more. But she knew he wanted less. She took a deep breath. His eyes were focused on her, but she couldn't muster the courage to meet his. She looked around.

“Something wrong?” Zack asked.

Julia sighed. She knew what she had to do now, as much as she didn't like it. (Zack was about to be just the third man to ever see her naked.) She reached up and slid a strap off her left shoulder. Her heart pounded. She held the front of her dress and slid off the other one. Zack was rubbing his hands together. She turned her back on him and dropped her dress to the floor. Only her small gold panties covered her nakedness, now. She cupped her large breasts in her hands and turned around. After she took several deep breaths, she slowly dropped her hands to her sides. She held her breath, as Zack looked her over. (Inside she was dying of embarrassment. Zack was the last person she wanted to show her breasts to.)

“Wow!” Zack mouthed. (Even though he was trying to play it cool. As he thought, “Ellen was right about her nipples.”)

“Ok, there they are...now let's move on.”

“Yeah, that's what I was thinking,” Zack said with a sly smile. “Lose the panties, too.”

Julia smacked her lips again.

Zack just laughed. “You offered to suck my cock, but your afraid to drop your draws.”

“You just don't have to be so juvenile,” Julia said, hands on her hips. She quickly covered her chest, reading his eyes. “I think I change my mind!”

She repeated her words, this time louder, as she turned around. Zack sprung up from the bed and grabbed her by the back of the hair and she shrieked. He swung her around and flung her face first onto the bed and he quickly jumped on her back. “What the fucks going on Julia!”

“Get off of me, you asshole!” Zack pressed on the back on her head and muffled her further protests.

“You don't think I know you're up to something! I mean, no one changes from the girl next door to a walking talking slut, in days. Then to top it off, when it comes time act...you're only interested in tying me up.”

Julia gasped for air when Zack finally moved her head to the side. Focusing her eyes, she could read the evil etched on his face.

“Please Zack,” Julia pleaded, before she screamed into the air, “please help me!”

“Oh, I'll help you,” Zack said, as he reached down and ripped her gold panties off. She again screamed. (Instantly remembering Ellen's story about getting attacked in the alley, and for the first time, she finally believed her.)

“Shut the fuck up!” Zack again pressed her face into the mattress. He reached down and ran his hand over her ass. “Well look at this booty...but I'm more interested in this.” Julia's muffled cries echoed, as Zack, using his leg to pry her legs apart, ran his finger in-between her ass cheeks, before his middle finger plunged into her pussy.

“Yeah...nice and tight,” Zack said, as he snapped his wrist back and forth. He was also surprised that she was shaved. “I'm going to fuck that...but first...I think I'll fuck this.” He finished his statement by running his fingertip over Julia's pink anus.

He let go of Julia's head, to fish the lubricant out of his pocket. Julia gasped for air and out of fear. (Although she had sex a couple of times in Danny Gate's back seat, she was an anal virgin.) “Please stop...this has gone far enough...please...he's going to fuck my ass!”

“You bet I am. As soon as I lube you up.”

Julia screamed, as she felt the cold gel. “Not there!”

“I don't know what's going on here, but I'm at least tapping that.” He pressed his finger into her asshole. Julia cried out, “please fuck my pussy! At least wear a condom!”

Zack just laughed as he ran some gel over his cock. “And to think I though you were different, but you’re just like the rest of them.... Whores. You're all whores.” Zack was trembling with rage. “That's enough foreplay. I don't care if it hurts a little. Hell as tight as it felt on just my finger...it may hurt like hell.” His chuckle that followed was pure evil.

Julia pulled on her bed's brass head rail trying desperately to get away, but his body weight slamming down on top of her stop her. He laughed, as he rubbed the head of his cock on his target. As Zack rammed his cock into her asshole, her scream was ear piercing. He pressed in deeper. Julia flooded with pain. She made one more plea, telling him how much it hurt, but he simply laughed. He started bucking his hips back and forth. Julia cried. She was an anal virgin no more.

Suddenly there was a loud thud. Zack crashed down on top of Julia's back.

“Get him off,” Julia said, with all her remaining breath. She could still fell his stiff cock deep inside of her. The bed shifted and the body weight disappeared, but the sting remained. When Julia cleared the tears from her eyes, she saw Ellen standing by the side of the bed. A rolling pin, still in hand.

“Here Julia,” Ellen said, as she dropped the rolling pin and picked up her dress and handed it to her. She also helped her off the bed. She gave Julia a hug, which Julia quickly broke.

“No need for that attitude right now, Julia,” Ellen said, as she climbed on the bed. “Help me out here.”

Julia, clutching the dress in front of her, just watched in puzzlement as Ellen snapped a handcuff on Zack's wrist.

“Ellen, I thought we were going to cuff him to that chair?” Julia said, as Ellen was cuffing him face down to the bed's head rail.

“Plan B, Julia.”

“Oh! Was that what that was...? Plan B!” Julia sneered.

“Look, things don't always work out perfectly,” Ellen said, as she was scanning the room. “We need something to tie his ankles with, because when he comes around, he'll be pissed.”

“Are you sure you didn't kill him?”

“Well if I did, then it would be time for plan C,” Ellen said, picking Zack's belt up off the floor, before she asked, “you have another one of these?”

Ellen strapped Zack's ankle to the beds Frame and then the other one followed, using one of Julia's belts. Ellen moved over and pulled the pillows off the bed, but picked one off the floor and put it under Zack's stomach.

“Ellen what's going on?” Julia said, as she scratched her head. “And why did you let him do that to me?”

“I'm really sorry about that Julia. I just needed to be sure he wouldn't see me when I sneaked up on him. I didn't know he'd go right for your ass...fucking pervert.” She smacked Zack's ass, but he was still out cold. (She also looked away, because she was lying. She had enjoyed watching Julia's ravishment.) “Look, take a hot shower, it will help and I will make that phone call.”

Julia took Ellen's advice and headed for the shower. The hot water soothed her body, but her asshole still burned. She cringed as she cleaned herself with a face cloth, noticing a small trace of blood. She wondered if all this was worth it.

“After the shower, she put on her blue cotton robe and headed for her bedroom. Ellen was sitting in the small chair next to the bed. Zack appeared to be still passed out.

“Is he alright?” Julia mumbled.

“He has a pulse...but I don't know if you'd say he's alright.”

“Is Bruce coming over?”

“Yah, he is, and he's happy with the change of plans.”

“I can't say....”

“I know Julia, I know. But now you know just how sick this fuck is, so maybe all your second thoughts have faded.”

Julia shrugged her shoulders. “I still don't know if he'll go for it?”

“Well, only one way to find out,” Ellen said, pointing to a vase of flowers on the nightstand. Julia picked the flowers out and handed her the vase. With a splash, Ellen tossed the water at Zack's face. His reaction was slow. Gasping, moaning, coughing, before his eyes opened.