The Legend

Story Info
When the legend is not what you expect.
2.7k words
4.16
31.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew the legend. She took the tour to see the purported site. It was actually quite beautiful. Rumor said that the legend still lived and young girls were sent every full moon. She was curious. There would be a full moon in several nights. She went to back to the site that night after dark and hid in the shadows.

A huge form came out of the caves. It resolved into a massive male shape carrying the limp body of a girl. He laid her on a low stone altar and carefully, gently arranged her. Then his head bowed. His pose was one of extreme sadness. She heard him sigh. He returned to the caves.

Suddenly, she heard a sound behind her. She didn't want to be caught spying, so she slipped through the shadows and into the cave. Villagers had come for the body. She watched as they sadly put it on a stretcher and carried it away. She waited until she could no longer hear them.

As she was about to leave the cave, large hands fastened on her arms. A deep voice said something in her ear. Heart pounding, she whispered, "I don't understand."

"Why are you here?" said the voice softly. "You are not the offering. It is too soon."

"I was curious," she replied. She could feel him behind her. His hands still held her. She was well and truly caught, so she decided to ask the questions bothering her. "Why do you kill them?"

A soft sigh. "It is not meant," he replied. "It is my nature, I must use them. And they die of me." He paused. "They are so afraid."

"The legend..." she whispered.

2

"Yes."

"Does no one ever come to you willing?"

"No," he sighed.

She turned her head to see him. She did not see the monster she expected. Long, dark hair. Intense golden eyes. Her breathing quickened. He was breathtakingly handsome. And completely nude. "What would happen if someone came willingly to you?" she whispered.

His golden eyes gazed at her in sadness. "No one will," he replied. "The part of the legend not well known is that if a woman comes to me of her own will, the curse can be broken and the village freed of their obligation." He sighed again. "No one will," he repeated.

His deep, soft voice made her knees weak. Her heart wanted him and her mind was screaming at her to tear free and run as far and as fast as she could. His hold on her had loosened. She turned to face him and took a deep breath.

"Please," she whispered, "I will come to you if you wish it."

"Why?" he demanded. His hands tightened on her arms.

She put her hands on his muscular chest. "Because I wish to," she whispered. Before she could change her mind, she began to unbutton her clothes. Soon, she was nude before him.

He touched her breasts gently. Her nipples hardened under his hands. "Come," he said. He led her deep into the caves. It was a true labyrinth, and she knew that she

3

could never find her way out again. He led her to the center where he lived. He picked her up and laid her on his bed. He was huge. His phallus had begun to swell and it would be enormous. He stroked her body, arousing her. "Must I bind you?" he asked.

She smiled, aroused by the thought. "If you wish," she replied and offered her wrists to him. Golden fire flashed in his eyes. He smiled. He breath caught. He was beautiful! And he tied her, spread her for his taking. His phallus was now fully erect, hard, thick, and long.

He moved over her and pushed just the tip into her. She knew he would hurt. She didn't care. She raised her hips to him. He plunged completely into her, hard and fast. She arched and screamed. Another hard, deep thrust. Another. She thrashed and screamed. He filled her, stretched her, HURT her. He pumped hard and fast into her, deep ripping penetrations that made her scream and scream. Her climax was hard and long. Her body rigid with the climactic spasms, throbbing, quivering, as he thrust and thrust into her. Another hard climax. Another. He finally pulsed his own massive, hot climax hard and deep into her. She lay limp, trembling. He was still hugely erect. She looked up at him, eyes soft with desire.

"Again," he said and thrust hard into her. She moaned and writhed. A peculiar twisting thrust sent waves of pain laced pleasure through her. She arched and screamed. Again. She pushed her hips into his twisting lunges, screaming, climaxing, as he used her for hours. His erection never diminished. He kept pounding at her quivering,

4

thrashing body. Wave after wave of intense pain and pleasure poured through her. She screamed until she could not scream any more. She moaned and thrashed, whimpered and climaxed. And begged for more. Every savage, immense penetration made her spasm. Her body throbbed with continuous climax. He pulsed his own hot climaxes deep in her again and again. A final, brutally savage thrust and a massive pulsing, throbbing climax. He slowly withdrew from her. She still climaxed as the friction of his withdrawal sent rivers of pleasure along her nerves.

He sat back on his heels, still between her legs. She was limp, exhausted, sated. He touched her breasts. She trembled and moved into his touch. He stroked her clitoris. She moaned and arched up to his hand. Softly, constantly, he stroked, pinched, and probed her. She was soon writhing, aroused. His eyes gleamed. And his massive erection swelled longer, thicker, harder.

He untied her and turned her over. He lifted her hips and thrust deeply into her from behind. She arched and screamed hoarsely. He was bigger than before. His hard, ripping thrusts pushed deep into her tender body. He held her hips tight as he pounded at her. Hard, fast, excruciatingly deep. She began climaxing, hard, throbbing around his massive erection. On and on until she could only whimper and climax as the intense pleasure built in her, coursed through her, aroused her to insatiability. Hours more on her knees as he thrust and thrust deep into her throbbing body. Final, savage, twisting thrusts as he poured another hot climax deep into her. He withdrew from her. She collapsed on the bed.

5

He pulled her into his arms and stroked her as she lay limp against him. He looked down at her. She lay, eyes closed, smiling slightly. Her pounding heart slowed to normal and she slipped into sleep. He laid her gently among the pillows and furs and watched her sleep. When she awoke, he had food and drink for her. He showed her where she could bathe and refresh herself. She went back to him. He looked down at her, his golden eyes gleaming. He put his hands on her shoulders. She smiled up at him, her boding tingling at his touch.

He pushed her gently down on the bed and moved over her. His phallus was already huge and hard. She reached down to stroke him and feel the heat and hardness of him in her hands. She guided him to her. He eased gently into her. He stretched and filled her and pushed into her until his hips pushed against hers. She felt him softly pulsing in her, arousing her. She kissed him deeply and looked into his eyes.

"As you wish," she whispered, moving her hips against him. He eased back and then slammed hard and deep into her. She arched and screamed. The pain of his massive phallus ripped into her, the friction weaving pleasure through her body. Again and again. He plunged into her deep, hard, over and over until she shrieked in climax, clutching his hips to her, her body rigid and spasming in a long, hard climax. Long hours, he thrust into her. She thrashed and screamed and climaxed over and over. He took her until her climaxes were so close together they were almost constant. He pulsed hot climaxes deep into her throbbing, quivering body again and again. He slowly withdrew from her. She

6

writhed and arched up to him, wanting him in her as long as possible. He stroked her body, teasing her, arousing her. He began licking her nipples, sucking them, teasing them with his tongue and teeth. She moaned and writhed, holding him to her, arching up to his mouth, aroused, quivering. He pulled her up to sit astride his phallus. He held her with just the tip in her. Then he pushed up into her as he pulled her down hard onto his immense erection. She climaxed, screaming, as he buried himself deep in her. She writhed on him, moving with him, increasing the friction of his massive phallus moving in and out of her quivering body. Her climaxes came hard and fast as she writhed on the pillar of flesh impaling her. On and on, she writhed and climaxed on him, her eyes hot with desire, locked on his. Finally, he held her tight, motionless against him as he pulsed his hot, hard climax deep into her throbbing body. She sagged against him, breathing heavily, throbbing hard around his hot, hard erection.

He lifted her off of him. She moaned in protest. "Shh," he whispered, kissing her gently. "I have just begun." He laid her down and tied her again. He covered her with his heavy body. He thrust hard and deep into her. She screamed and thrashed as he ripped deep into her again and again. Long, hard, savage penetrations that wove pain and pleasure together into ecstasy and pulsed it through her body in wave after wave of intense sensation. She writhed, thrashed, screamed, and climaxed for hours and hours as he pounded into her, his immense, hot, hard phallus ripping deep into her over and over. She had no concept of time. She only wanted him in her, hurting her, pleasuring her. On

7

and on until she could only gasp and climax, writhing and thrashing. His hot pulsing climaxes intensified her sensations. Yet he did not diminish as he climaxed with her again and again. He used her to total exhaustion until she lay limp under him, completely sated.

Then he began moving slowly in and out of her, just letting his immense phallus stimulate her with the slow friction. She lay still under him, quivering, throbbing with sudden climaxes. He kept on and on. Long, slow movements that pulsed waves of pleasure through her trembling, quivering body. He used her slow and long and then hard and fast, making her thrash, scream, and climax over and over. Finally, he withdrew from her.

He untied her and carried her to the bathing pool. He carried her into the pool and gently bathed her until she revived enough to stroke his body.

"This is the full moon," he said softly. "There is something we must do." He carried her back to the chamber and clothed her in a soft silk robe the color of his golden eyes. He put on a matching robe and led her to the cave entrance. There they waited just inside. Soon the villagers came with a softly weeping girl dressed in white. The mayor called out.

He looked down at her and smiled slightly. With his arm around her shoulder, he took her outside. Their appearance caused a sudden silence. He kept his arm around her and went to the girl in white. He lightly touched her cheek and asked a question. The

8

girl shuddered, and hung her head. A sharp word from the mayor. The girl flinched and then nodded her head.

He sighed and then spoke so the woman beside him could understand. "You of the village have sent offerings to me through the ages. These young women were always afraid and they died." He looked down at the woman beside him and smiled. "This woman came to me freely and without fear." He touched the girl in white again. "I thank you for your offerings past and present." He stepped back. "You are now free of the obligation. This woman has freed us all. Take your young woman and return to your homes." He again smiled and but both arms around the woman at his side. They backed into the caves. The villagers stood stunned for a few minutes. Then they went back to their village with the relieved young girl.

He smiled down at her again. "I would keep you forever," he whispered.

Her eyes lit with desire. "If only that were possible," she replied softly. "But I am human and will eventually die."

He held her tight against him. "If you stay with me," he said softly, "I can prolong your life. You will not age. And I may enjoy you forever."

Her breathing quickened and her body heated with the thought of having him use her over and over. "Please!" she whispered, "yes!"

He picked her up and carried her back to his chamber. He removed her robe and his own. "Shall I bind you?" he asked softly, golden eyes blazing, hands stroking her breasts.

9

"If you wish," she murmured.

He laid her on the bed and tied her wrists and ankles. She twisted a bit, offering her bound body to him. He covered her and thrust hard and deep into her, his massive erection ripping, penetrating her as she arched and screamed. Hard, savage thrusts again and again. She thrashed, screamed, climaxed over the long hours that he thrust and plunged into her, occasionally pulsing his own hot climax deep into her. He would occasionally pause to allow her a brief rest as he remained hard in her quivering body. He looked down at her and smiled at her. She stretched against him, savoring his huge hardness deep in her. He began moving again. Long, slow, deep thrusts that had her writhing and climaxing, urging him on. Hours and hours of long, slow thrusts. Her body trembled and throbbed and he kept on using her to climax again and again. Then he plunged hard into her. She thrashed and screamed, arching up to his savage, deep penetrations. On and on to screaming climax again and again until she was limp, sated, exhausted. He paused, pulsing deep in her as she throbbed and quivered around him. He looked down at her, deep into her eyes soft with desire. He jerked his hips, thrusting his massive, hard erection deep into her. She gasped and arched in response. His smile was brilliant as he thrust hard into her again. She arched again, throbbing in climax.

"Ahhh," she moaned, arching her hips hard against him.

He leaned down, pressing his hips hard against her, pulsing hot in her. "I am very hungry," he whispered, jerking his hips against her.

10

She gasped again as his huge, hot erection penetrated hard into her. "Hungry?" she gasped.

"Oh, yes," he murmured in her ear. "Very hungry." Thrust.

"Ahh," she moaned, arching into him again.

"Yes," he whispered. "I think I will feast on you." A very hard thrust. "For a long, long time." And he began pounding deep and hard into her, savage, twisting thrusts deep into her. She arched and screamed and screamed as he kept ripping into her. Hour after hour of hard, massive thrusts, ripping deep into her thrashing, quivering body until she climaxed long, hard, again and again. He paused again as she lay limp, gasping under him. He kissed her softly. Her eyes were dreamy with desire. She smiled up at him, panting slightly, savoring the hot hardness deep in her. Her body was quivering, throbbing, aching from him, wanting him to pleasure her, hurt her, take her.

"Are you still hungry?" she whispered. He was still kissing her, pulsing in her.

"Very hungry," he murmured.

"Good," she sighed. "Please continue your feast," she murmured, stretching against him.

He smiled down at her. "How long may I feast?" he whispered.

"Please!" she whispered, arching up to him, "forever!"

His mouth came down on herd, hard, demanding. And he thrust savagely hard, twisting into her as she screamed and climaxed. On and on. Forever.