The Legend of Blue Willow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, the mandarin withdrew from her and spun her around.

"I want to look into your face as I fuck you," he murmured and steered her to her own bed. Koong Shee lay on her back and her father penetrated her still-agape arsehole again, holding her face in his hands and staring into her wide, sad eyes as his cock burrowed into her. He began to thrust, gently at first and then harder and her clit began to hum with the motion. In dismay, Koong Shee knew her body was betraying her again. The mandarin laughed in delight. He twisted his neck and took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking hard as he continued to fuck her, and Koong Shee was lost.

"Oh gods!" she cried as her body began to thrash and buck in the throes of orgasm.

Her father fucked her through her climax until the waves ebbed and she lay limp and sated beneath his thrusting body. Then he released her breast from his mouth and kissed her unresisting lips, forcing his hard tongue inside her mouth and exploring the soft cavity within. Automatically, the girl sucked on his tongue and the mandarin stiffened and released a huge load of semen deep within her bowel with a primal roar.

He lay on top of her, crushing her fragile frame, for long minutes. At last, he eased his soft penis from her full arsehole, crawled up her body and dangled it in her face.

"Clean me," he demanded. And Koong Shee, hollow and compliant, extended her tongue and licked his limp member clean of all traces of his spunk and her anal secretions. His subjugation of his beautiful daughter complete, the mandarin rolled off her and fell dead asleep beside her, his hand resting possessively on her warm belly.

In the darkness, Koong Shee lay, sleepless and despairing, her chest heaving with emotion, more tears of humiliation running down her face, her father's semen trickling from her abused anus to soak the sheet beneath her. Despite the presence of the snoring man beside her, she had never felt so alone. She was utterly bewildered by her response to the indignities that had been inflicted on her. What was wrong with her? Why had she come for these two disgusting old men? She thought of what lay ahead for her: days, possibly weeks of fucking her father, only to be handed over to Ta Jin who, she feared, would tear her little pussy apart with his huge dick. And again, to her horror, her nipples tightened and her groin buzzed with lust. Her father must be right: she was a whore. She pulled her pillow from beneath her head and buried her face in it to muffle her heartbroken sobs as she cried herself to sleep.

She was woken by wet warmth between her legs. Knowing what she would see, she did not open her eyes but decided she might as well enjoy receiving her father's oral ministrations without having to look at him. She sighed and squirmed as his soothing tongue circled her sensitive clit. The mandarin sucked his fingers and introduced one into her cunt and another into her anus. Her breathing grew ragged and she bit her lip, arching her elegant back. He pushed his fingers further into her, curling and rotating them and she was undone. Her pussy contracted and again she came for her father. He crawled up her body, pushing his morning glory into her belly, but did not attempt to penetrate her. Instead, he mashed her little tits together and sucked her nipples before whispering in her ear, "I know you are awake, slut. Clean your cum from my face. My secretary will have prepared the contract and Ta Jin will return today to sign it. You need to be ready." Sick at heart, she lapped at his lips and chin, tasting her sharp flavour.

He flapped his hand, signalling that she was to commence her toilette. "Make sure you empty your back passage of my seed," he hissed, smiling as she shuddered in revulsion.

He did not summon her maidservant, watching closely as she bathed herself and sat upon the privy. He was bent on invading her privacy, allowing her nowhere to hide. She thought she could not be more humiliated until he declared himself dissatisfied with the thoroughness of her ablutions and administered an enema to her himself.

Once he had finally assured himself that she was clean, she went to fetch a robe but he stopped her.

"Oh no," he said. "From now until your wedding day you will have no need of clothing. Just put on some slippers. And you will need a parasol to protect your skin: I believe we will take a turn around the grounds today."

He led her from the room by the hand and to his own chambers where he made her wash him as thoroughly as she had washed herself, insisting that she burrow beneath his foreskin and into his anus with her pointed tongue. Finally, he produced two pegs hung with little silver bells which he clamped to her nipples. The little bells tinkled as she followed him down the passages to the reception rooms to await the arrival of her betrothed, an incongruously sweet sound cutting through the hum of misery in Koong Shee's ears.

* * *

Koong Shee had served tea to the two old men and was kneeling at their feet, wearing nothing but her slippers and nipple clamps, when she had her first sight of her true love.

Chang, her father's secretary-cum-estate-manager, had drawn up the contract for her sale to Ta Jin overnight and hurried into the room at his master's summons, only to stop dead in his tracks at the sight of the beautiful naked girl kneeling submissively on the flagstone floor.

Until he had been asked to draft this paperwork, Chang had had no idea that his employer had a daughter. His office was situated in a tower outside the garden walls and as his role concerned the financial and legal aspects of the estate he'd never before had cause to step inside the mandarin's residence. He had raised an eyebrow at the high price the mandarin had negotiated for his daughter but now he laid eyes on her he had no quibble with it. He thought her the loveliest girl he had ever seen in his life.

Koong Shee's face burned in shame. It was bad enough to be naked and hung about with bells before her father and fiancé, but in front of a male servant? The dishonour was indescribable. Compounding her shame, this low-born young man was extremely handsome and aroused in her unfamiliar longings. As he dragged his black eyes away from her breasts she saw the merry twinkle in them and suddenly she pictured herself astride his naked body, lowering herself onto his rigid cock. She caught her breath and hastily broke eye contact, but her clamped nipples throbbed and her clit pulsed and she felt her labia moisten.

The mandarin entirely missed the sudden crackle of electricity in the room. It would not have occurred to him that Koong Shee would be attracted to a commoner, nor that the commoner would have the temerity to look at his daughter in lust. But displaying his daughter naked had robbed her of the protection of rank and the social gulf between the girl and the young man had evaporated. In the instant that he saw her, Chang vowed that he would have her.

The mandarin and Ta Jin appended their signatures to the document and dismissed Chang. Koong Shee stared at the floor as he passed by, but her body could not help but respond to his proximity and the bells on her nipples tinkled faintly with the shiver that passed through her.

Chang grinned secretly to himself. He had only to get her alone, he knew, and this exquisite creature would belong to him. On his way out of the pagoda, Chang cornered Koong Shee's maidservant, slipped her a couple of gold coins and engaged her in conversation.

Once Chang had left them, the mandarin suggested a walk in the gardens. Koong Shee carried her parasol. The old men walked behind her, watching and discussing the movement of her buttocks and the play of her muscles beneath the skin as she strolled through the gardens. She was very aware of her nakedness as the fresh air licked at her soft, smooth skin. The flush that had risen in her cheeks when Chang had looked at her had not receded. Ta Jin poetically compared her pink-and-white skin to the petals of her father's prized camellias.

When the little party reached the enormous weeping willow tree that hung gracefully over the river boundary, the mandarin reclined on a stone bench, his legs spread, and beckoned his daughter to sit between them, her back against his chest. He squeezed the pegs on her nipples to release them. Her nipples were hugely engorged now, like juicy raspberries perched on her little breasts.

"Look at her nipples, Ta Jin," he observed. "They are now the same colour as my crimson peonies."

Ta Jin laughed. "I do like the effect your clamps have achieved," he agreed. "I might have something done permanently to enhance her breasts after we are wed. I know an old peasant woman who will pierce the nipples with the help of ice and a needle."

The mandarin had been fondling Koong Shee's breasts throughout this exchange and, on the word "needle", he pinched her sensitive nipples firmly, making her cry out in pain. The men both laughed. He continued to play with her cone-like breasts as Ta Jin spread her thighs.

The merchant slipped a finger into her pussy again, feeling about inside her tightness to assure himself again of her purity. "You are very wet today, my pretty little virgin," he said. "Are you looking forward to being eaten?" He crinkled his nose at her and lowered his face to gently suck on her labia. Koong Shee relaxed her tense muscles with some effort. Her nipples were no longer throbbing as painfully and her father's fingers were massaging gently. Ta Jin's tongue felt good on her pussy. She closed her eyes and drifted into a daydream in which it was Chang's face buried between her white thighs, Chang's hands caressing her breasts. Her chest heaved, thrusting her sensitive nipples into the mandarin's palms, and her climax was stronger and more satisfying than those she had experienced before. Ejaculate squirted from her pulsing pussy over Ta Jin's slurping face and he - unsuspecting that her orgasm was for the secretary rather than for him - chuckled and swallowed.

She was unable to daydream through what happened next, however. Once again, Ta Jin demanded she repay the favour by making him come with her mouth. Koong Shee knelt in the lush grass of the garden and took the merchant's big dick between her lips. Ta Jin's eyes met his friend's over the girl's head and was moved to generosity.

"Suck your father's cock too, girl. Today, I am happy to share."

So Koong Shee alternated between the two, sucking first her bridegroom's meat and then her father's, working them with her lips, tongue and hands, until they were both ready to explode. Then Ta Jin asked the merchant, "Ready?" and he nodded, and they both grabbed a handful of Koong Shee's glossy black hair, thrust their penises side by side into her mouth, stretching it wide, and came down her throat. She wrenched her head away in horror and the semen continued to pump from their cocks, over her face, hair and breasts. She coughed and wiped the cloudy slime from her stinging eyes as the men refastened their undergarments. She would have wiped away more, but her father caught her wrists in his hands and snapped, "Leave it. It looks good on you."

She trailed behind them as they returned to the pagoda, semen drying in a crust on her skin, feeling dirty and used.

"Now, Koong Shee," said Ta Jin, "I have a little something for you." She quaked, wondering what he planned to do to her now, but he rummaged in his bags and brought out an exquisite casket, so heavy that she knew it could only be made from solid gold. She opened it to find it full to the brim of glittering precious stones: rubies, diamonds, sapphires and many others to which she could not have given a name. They were beautiful and must have been worth a fortune but held no interest for her. They merely served as a reminder of how he had bought her from her father. Dully, she thanked him and put the casket on a side table.

Ta Jin slept in a guest room that night but, to her surprised relief, Koong Shee was not required to perform any more sexual acts. The two men left the house early on the morrow to travel to the city to make arrangements with the magistrate for Ta Jin and Koong Shee's wedding. By the time Koong Shee was up and about they had already departed, taking with them all of her clothing so that she was obliged to take her morning tea naked on the veranda, served by fully-clothed staff whose sympathy for her in her embarrassment showed in their eyes but who had been forbidden to offer her anything with which to cover herself.

Koong Shee retired to her bedchamber, but she could no longer be comfortable there. The room reminded her of being fucked in the arse by her father. The reception rooms of the pagoda reminded her of being forced to fellate Ta Jin. She felt the need for fresh air to clear her cluttered mind and she fetched her parasol and went out into the garden. There was little solace here, either. Her feet carried her to the peaceful bench beneath the willow that she had always loved - now the place where Ta Jin and the mandarin had crammed their dicks side by side into her tender mouth. She remembered, though, that before that indignity she had closed her eyes as her revolting fiancé had tongued her clit, and pretended he was another. She lay naked now in the long grass, closed her eyes and pictured Chang's face.

Through her closed eyelids she could discern the play of light through the willow leaves overhead. She heard the song of the turtle doves whom she so often fed on her window ledge. She stretched her arms above her head and spread her thighs, as though Chang were parting them and lowering his mouth to her sex.

Something alighted on her flat belly. Reluctantly, she opened her eyes and blinked at the turtle dove that perched there. Its leg looked different somehow and she sat up to examine it more closely. Sure enough, something had been affixed to the bird's leg. Had it become caught in a vine? She reached out to disentangle the object and found a tiny scroll of paper. Intrigued, she unrolled it.

Koong Shee, someone had written in minuscule characters, I cannot get you out of my head. I must speak with you. Tell me when and where I may wait upon you. Chang

Koong Shee rubbed her eyes and read the message again. Her heart thumped in her chest. Was it a trap? No, it couldn't be. Her father and Ta Jin were far away en route to the city and, in any case, had no idea of her relationship with the garden birds. Only her maidservant knew. She thought: Perhaps the servants all know one another. The maid must have told Chang how to contact her. She smiled, jumped to her feet and hurried back to the house to find paper and ink.

. . .

At sunset, Koong Shee slipped from the pagoda and crept through the cool grass to the willow tree. A dark figure already sat on the bench. As she approached, Chang rose to his feet and smiled at her.

"You have come to me," he said, softly. "I hardly dared to hope you would."

Koong Shee swallowed. She felt incredibly uncomfortable. Chang was fully clothed in the serviceable garb of a commoner. She was entirely naked but for her high-heeled slippers.

"Come sit beside me," Chang said. She noted, slightly resentfully, that he did not seek her permission before seating himself again on the bench. Her nudity apparently relieved him of all social obligations. He patted the space beside him and she sank onto it.

"So," Chang said. "You are to marry Ta Jin. You will be rich. Do you think you will be happy?"

And that was all it took. All resentment vanished. The words came tumbling out of her: how she loathed Ta Jin, how he made her skin crawl, how he had made her perform sexual acts upon him, how he had eaten her cunt and made her come - and how she had closed her eyes and thought of Chang.

She leaned against his shoulder, sobbing, and he thanked the gods silently for dropping this ravishing girl into his lap. He took her in his arms and kissed the tears from her face.

"That is terrible!" he exclaimed as her sobs subsided. "What will you do?"

She looked at him.

"I can't marry him! I can't!" she cried - and, after a moment's hesitation: "Take me away, Chang."

He stared. "Koong Shee," he said, "You are the loveliest woman I have ever seen. I would love to help. But you are a mandarin's daughter. I am a servant. I cannot take you away. I have no money, no property. I live rent-free in a tower on your father's estate. What would we live on? Where would we go?"

She thought of the casket, abandoned on the side table in the drawing room.

"I have money," she said.

He pondered a moment. This was unexpected. Women, even the daughters of mandarins, did not have money in their own right. He had not thought beyond his desire to fuck her. If a girl this beautiful also brought with her riches, why, his life could be transformed.

He took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes.

"Then, it is settled. Marry me instead," he said.

"Oh yes!" cried Koong Shee, and she was kissing him, pressing her lithe body against his, pulling at the ties of his clothing until he was as naked as she. He lay on his back in the grass and she straddled him. His erect cock, she saw, was not quite so big as Ta Jin's, slightly curved. She ducked her head and took it into her mouth.

Chang was amazed at how easy this had been. At noon yesterday he had caught a glimpse of a lovely, naked, highborn girl and gone back to his quarters to masturbate over her. Now - hours later - here he was with her lips wrapped around his penis. He luxuriated in her attentions for a few minutes before lifting her gently and lying her on her back.

"Let me look at you, Koong Shee," he whispered.

He drank in every inch of her perfect face and body, running his hands lightly over her soft flesh, feeling goosebumps rising beneath his fingertips. He kissed her lips and trailed his tongue over her chin and throat to her breasts which he sucked one at a time until the nipples puffed up and stiffened. Then he moved further down her body to her pussy. He sucked her labia, as Ta Jin had done, flicked his tongue over her clit and tasted her abundant juices. He slid a finger into her. Unlike Ta Jin, he had short, trimmed fingernails that did not scrape at her vaginal walls. Her natural lubrication eased the passage of his finger. He noted, as Ta Jin had done, that her hymen was intact. Unlike Ta Jin, he had no intention of waiting until their wedding to rupture it.

He took his cock in one hand, parted her pussy-lips with the other and moved between her legs. As he entered her, she gave a cry of pain. He lay still for a moment, letting her accustom herself to his girth and reached down to circle her clit with a finger, feeling her cunt grow slicker as he stroked her.

"Shall I go on?" he asked softly.

She nodded, drawing up her legs and wrapping them around him.

He pushed again, feeling her pussy stretch to accommodate him, until his scrotum came to rest against her buttocks.

"That's it," he told her. "My cock is balls deep in your cunt. You're not a virgin any more. You're mine."

"Yes," she agreed. "I am yours."

And he fucked his employer's daughter, slow and deep, telling her how beautiful she was. And when she came, looking into his dark eyes, he came with her in perfect synchronicity.

"Oh gods," they cried, as one, "I'm coming."

They lay, panting and laughing, in the dark, listening to the lapping of the water beside them and to the beating of each other's hearts.

When at last Chang withdrew from her, he pulled a handful of lush grass and mopped from her inner thighs the mixture of blood, semen and pussy-juice that coated them.

"You had better go before you are missed," he told her, kissing the corners of her mouth, her nose, her forehead. "Be here again at sunset tomorrow."