The Legend of Blue Willow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Chang," Koong Shee said. She retrieved the high-heeled slippers she had kicked from her feet when she wrapped her legs around him and held them in her hand as she ran lightly on bare feet back to her father's house.

. . .

The next day was the slowest of Koong Shee's life. She longed for sunset to arrive. She lay in bed for most of the morning, masturbating lazily. When she pushed her fingers deep inside her pussy she could feel the remains of Chang's semen inside her. She was a little sore but she rather liked that: it was a tangible reminder that he had yesterday taken her virginity. She could not wait to be fucked again.

Well before sunset she was waiting for her lover on the bench beneath the weeping willow. To her delight, he too arrived early. She loved being able to study the details of his face in daylight, committing every contour, feature and blemish to memory. Before the light changed she had unlaced his clothes and straddled him on the grass, guiding his erection into her and riding him until they reached another simultaneous orgasm. Still hungry for him, she took his still-hard cock into her mouth, swallowing the semen and pussy-juice that coated it, and then rode him again, wincing a little at the soreness inside but rejoicing when they came together for the third time.

Chang gazed at her as she rose and fell above him, her tiny tits barely shifting as she gyrated, unable to believe his good fortune. When she lay, sated, on top of him he said, "We need to start making plans. Forgive me for asking, but exactly how much money do you have?"

"Not money," she said. "Jewels. I will bring them to you tomorrow. Do you know of any merchants in the city?"

"I will find one," he replied.

. . .

Koong Shee and Chang had grown incautious. They could think of nothing but each other. The following day it was mid-afternoon when Koong Shee, the casket of jewels in her hands, made her way to the boundary of the garden to wait for Chang, only to find him already there.

He took the casket, exclaiming aloud at the contents. "Koong Shee, this is amazing! This will easily buy us passage to the north and a small estate of our own which we can farm together!"

He picked her up and swung her around, then lay her in the grass as the sun beat down and spread her thighs to eat her pussy. She squirmed and sighed and came in torrents in his mouth. Then he positioned her on all fours and took her from behind.

Ta Jin had bidden Koong Shee's father farewell at the garden gates minutes before and set off for home. The mandarin walked from room to room of the pagoda, calling out for his daughter. He had thought of nothing but her pale round buttocks throughout the uncomfortable coach journey over bumpy roads and was looking forward to sodomising her. Finding no sign of her, he decided she must be in the garden and went in search of her. And so it was that he came upon his daughter and his secretary, locked together, humping like animals beneath the weeping willow tree.

He was frozen to the spot for long moments. Koong Shee's long black hair was wrapped in a rope around Chang's wrist as he thrust into her. Both had closed their eyes tight as they approached orgasm, grunting in effort. "Oh!" the lovers cried in unison, "oh gods! I'm coming!"

Koong Shee collapsed, panting, onto her belly; Chang lay on top of her. Lazily, he rolled away from her onto his back, his wet cock flopping onto his thigh and slowly opened his eyes - to meet the apoplectic gaze of his employer. The mandarin roared in rage and reached for Chang - who with great presence of mind grabbed the casket from the bench, abandoned his clothes and ran. For a split second the mandarin considered following, but he was old and fat, and his focus, besides, was on his daughter who cowered now at his feet.

The mandarin grabbed a handful of the girl's hair and dragged her through the garden. She twisted and turned but he had her firmly in his grip and she succeeded only in skinning her elbows and knees. He towed her across gravel paths, small pieces of stone embedding themselves in her soft skin. He pulled her through woody shrubs that tore at her flesh. By the time he dragged her through the front doors, she was a bloody, dirt-streaked mess.

In the drawing room, the mandarin bent Koong Shee over the back of the couch. At last he could look upon the sight that had sustained him on the journey home: her firm young buttocks. But he did not part them and ram his hard cock into her hole. He snatched up a cane and began to beat her.

Koong Shee screamed and struggled, but he continued his assault, switching her arse-cheeks, her back and her thighs. When welts had risen on her white skin, he turned her over and rained blows on her breasts and pussy. Her arms came up to ward him off so he struck at them too.

As he beat her, abuse streamed from his mouth. "You filthy fucking whore! Rutting with a servant like a bitch in heat! Spreading your thighs and taking his dick in your cunt! The cunt promised to Ta Jin! My future in ruins! Whore!"

She slid to the floor, crying, and he kicked her in the gut and between her legs as she crawled away. Once again he seized her hair and pulled her through the reception rooms to her bedchamber, where he threw her onto the bed. She curled into a ball as he disrobed. Naked, he forced her legs apart, moved between them and thrust two fingers into her pussy, scooping out globs of Chang's semen. He pushed them into her mouth.

"That's it. Eat his lowborn seed. Are you with child, you stupid cunt?"

Her face was streaked with tears and snot and she could not have replied even if she'd known the answer.

Then he fucked her - for the first time in her pussy - and to her shame, as always, she came for him.

. . .

Once he had had his fill of her, no longer constrained by the need to preserve her virginity, the mandarin called Koong Shee's maidservant and told her to clean the girl up and dress her wounds. The maidservant wept at the state of her mistress, fetched the salve of her mother's own recipe that healed wounds at great speed and whispered that Chang had taken the jewels to sell and would return for her.

Koong Shee, broken, said nothing.

When she was clean, the mandarin tied her wrists and ankles to her bedposts.

"You can remain here," he said, "bound and open to me until your wedding day."

"When will that be?" croaked Koong Shee.

"Two weeks from now," replied the mandarin. "Luckily, Ta Jin says he can wait for you that long. Pray the gods he does not change his mind in the meantime." He undressed and crawled between her open thighs again, ramming his dick into her pussy until she cried out in orgasm and he filled his daughter with his cum.

. . .

The wedding day of Koong Shee and Ta Jin had arrived. The bride was dressed in the finest silks, her thick black hair cascading down her back. The elderly groom was also richly dressed, his luxuriant moustaches oiled. He was also sporting a sizeable erection beneath his robes at the prospect of fully enjoying Koong Shee's teenaged cunt. Koong Shee, by contrast, was sexually sated, having been brought unwillingly to orgasm twice during the night by her father who stood now at her side, ready to pass her over to his friend.

The ceremony was to take place on an ornate stone bridge crossing the river that formed the boundary of the mandarin's property, just outside the walls. The water flowing beneath the bridge was strewn with willow blossom, falling from the overhanging tree. Next to the bridge stood a little boathouse where, the impatient groom had told his soon-to-be father-in-law, he would take his bride immediately the formalities had been concluded to consummate the marriage. If the mandarin wished, Ta Jin had offered, he was most welcome to watch as his daughter was deflowered. The mandarin tried not to let his anxiety show as he gracefully declined the offer.

The magistrate conducted the ceremony with great solemnity. He had overseen numerous arranged marriages and he was not moved by the tears that slid down the young bride's face as he told her she was now the property of the ugly septuagenarian beside her. Once the ceremony was concluded, he stopped to speak briefly to the bride's father as the groom propelled his new wife towards the little building beside the bridge. He was a little surprised to see her stripped naked before they had even reached the building, but it was none of his business. After gaping for a few moments at the girl's beautiful rear view he bustled off, clutching a purse of money.

He was long gone by the time the bridegroom, also now naked, dragged his new bride back out of the boathouse by her hair, bellowing for the mandarin at the top of his voice, his erection rapidly deflating. "You cheating son-of-a-whore! You are also the father of a whore! This slut is no longer a virgin! Is this your doing, you worthless bastard? You wanted her, didn't you? Did you fuck her once the contract was signed?"

He bent Koong Shee's naked body backwards over the edge of the bridge.

"Not a virgin?" stammered the mandarin in feigned innocence. "No, that cannot be so!"

"It is so, I assure you," replied Ta Jin. "I penetrated her and there was no resistance. My cock opened her pussy like a knife through butter. She has been fucked before."

He pushed Koong Shee further over the parapet. The girl hung now from the bridge, her knees hooked over the edge. She was whimpering in terror.

"Come and try it for yourself!" cried the merchant.

The mandarin, now fearful for his daughter's life, for he enjoyed her body and did not want to see it swept away in the water when it could be tethered to her bed for his use, hastened to his side. Ta Jin let go of one of her legs to grab the mandarin's hand and ram it between her thighs. But in doing so, he lost his grip and the girl plummeted towards the water.

Just at that moment, round a bend in the river sped a little boat, with Chang at its helm. Having drafted the marriage contract he had remembered the clause about the willow blossom and had bribed the magistrate to tell him the exact time of the ceremony. He leaned over the side of the boat and scooped his lover from the cold water and into the bottom of the boat, where thick blankets awaited her.

The boat was swept along in the fast-moving current and was soon out of sight around the next bend, while the merchant and the mandarin stared, wide-eyed and open-mouthed after it.

Epilogue

So Chang and Koong Shee were reunited, and they travelled far away to a distant part of China where the land was cheap and Chang had bought them a fruit farm with the money he had made selling Ta Jin's jewels.

They worked hard on the land during the day and fucked hard most of the night, and both were perfectly content. Chang proved to be a talented farmer and in time published a treatise on agriculture so successful that even Ta Jin heard of it.

Vowing revenge on the man who had stolen his bride, he sent his soldiers to hunt Chang down. The soldiers came across Chang as he worked his fields and instantly slew him. Koong Shee, who had been sitting in a high window, sewing, witnessed the scene and, knowing that the soldiers would come for her next, grabbed a flaming brand from the fireplace and set fire to her own clothing, determined to be with Chang in death as she had been in life.

The gods were moved by the tragedy of Chang and Koong Shee. They took pity on the lovers and transformed them into a pair of immortal turtle doves, just like the one that had carried Chang's message to Koong Shee.

The story of Chang and Koong Shee lives on in the willow pattern, where the faithful lovers can be seen forever flying high over the willow tree where they had their trysts.