The Legend Of Dracule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wynter Desrea Rose, this is my Husband Coal Aaron Dracule, and in his arms is my newborn son Fujjin Coal Dracule.. Coal this is one of the sisters I was telling you about." Macayla introduced almost giddily. "Oh and over there..." Macayla said pointing to a half closed door. "... Raehven, my oldest child. She's two." "I-I'm still confused. How exactly am I related to you?" Wynter asked noting Macayla's black wings which matched her own only a different color. "Sit I will tell you our past sister dear." Macayla smiled, as she sat down. She turned to the window noting the unicorn Wynter had arrived with. She whispered softly, a large crack of thunder sounded followed by a flash of lightening. No one noticed this but her. She moved back to the others and sat down on the couch and told Wynter her past in excruciating detail.

Wynter blinked, "Wow! That's some history we have...." She said, "Where is the other sister? Olivia is it?" "I have not found her yet. But with you here I know she isn't far off." Macayla said. "I see... I can't believe our mother caused all that..." Wynter said more to herself. "Make no mistake Wynter, had you not been born, none of this would have happened." Macayla said that old hatred creeping up. "I-I think I should go..." Wynter said sensing trouble brewing. "It was nice meeting you all.." With that she walked out.

Wynter let out a shriek as she stepped out of the cabin. Macayla came up to the doorway and leaned on it's frame, her arms crossed over each other, a smirk playing on her lips. Freedom laid in a pool of his own blood. "It hurts to see something you love dead, doesn't it? Now you know how I felt going back to the palace and finding my father there!" Macayla growled as she walked back in the house and slammed the door. Through the closed door she heard her sister's vow, "You-You heartless bitch! I will never for forgive this Macayla Anne! You will pay for this!"

When Fujjin turned five Coal enrolled in Ryeden's academy, a boarding school, where the boy was taught the ways of life and battle. In the time he was gone, Coal cheated on Macayla. When Macayla found out, she took Coal's head. She felt enough time had passed since the attempt on her life and decided that returning to her past home would do her some good. Raehven was now fourteen.

Macayla and Raehven walked through Ryeden not caring for too much around them. Macayla came to a large house and opened the door stepping inside. The house belonged to her dearest friend Malia Lynx Necrose, Damien's younger sister. Malia smiled as she saw Macayla. "It's been ages Ayla! I thought you were dead. Kehl came back boasting about how he killed you." "As you see he didn't succeed." Macayla smirked. "Is that Raehven?!" Malia asked noting the teenage that was growing to look more and more like her mother everyday. Macayla nodded "Aye. It is." "We have a lot of catching up to do." Malia said.

Macayla and Raehven remained in Malia's home until the day Malia was slain by her own husband. Macayla and Raehven set to work and rebuilt the house turning it into a vast mansion. The place where their chylders would stay. The front gates of the house now read "Dracule Keep".

When Raehven was sixteen, and Fujjin fourteen, Macayla met a man named AleXavier Nicolious. He was the elder of a clan of Ventrue Vampires that carried his name. The two fell in love and shortly after were soul bonded. Macayla became with child again. This time carrying a set of three.

At the same time, Fujjin fell in love with a woman named Lilith, and soon he too was an expectant parent. Lilith birthed a beautiful baby girl. Raehven had birthed a little girl as well, her mate had been slain.

Five months into the pregnancy, Macayla grew ill. The triplets were taking a toll upon her body. She called for the only person she knew could help her, Wynter . Wynter showed up and made it quite clear she was not doing this for Macayla, she was doing it for the unborns and Lord Nicolious. The three infant boys were delivered without a problem. Macayla smiled as she named them, "Dilant AleXavier, Kross AleXander, and Hayden Malikai"

She smiled as she looked to Wynter. Her smile faded as she saw only hate and contempt in her baby sister's blazing silver depths. She lowered her head. "I'm sorry Wynter. I shouldn't have blamed you for what happened. You didn't ask to be created. It was our mother's fault... Not yours." Macayla whispered. Wynter's expression softened. "It's alright. We all have our own views of what happened. What's important is that you finally see the truth. All is forgiven my sister." Wynter said as she turned and walked away.

The marriage to AleXavier did not last as long as Macayla had hoped, and soon she had come to be face to face with her long time nemesis, Justice. As Justice entered the manor, Macayla's eyes grew large. She looked to AleXavier for some sort of an explanation. "Macayla this is my sister, Justice. Justice this is Macayla." He introduced. "Well, well, well. Kehl failed I see." Justice remarked, her attitude just as Macayla had remembered it. AleXavier blinked "You know each other?" "For a very long time dear brother." Justice answered, "Now I will be quite ecstatic to remove my family's blood from her veins." Macayla looked between them both. "Remove your family's blood? Xavier what is she talking about?" "I am leaving you Macayla. My heart belongs to another." AleXavier stated almost uncaring. Fujjin, who had been sitting on the couch growled lowly in his throat. Macayla lowered her head and nodded. "So be it..." There was really nothing else she could say to this. She knew AleXavier had been unfaithful at least three times in their marriage. She was not surprised at this. Justice quickly removed the Nicolious blood from Macayla's veins and left her once again as a Dracule. Shortly after, Macayla, Fujjin, Lilith, Raehven, and the babies left the Nicolious Manor and returned to Dracule Keep.

About a year later, Wynter's son Calem knocked at the door of the Keep. Macayla ushered him in, as the boy was in tears vowing to end his mother's life. She kept the boy with her hoping he would calm down sooner or later. She awoke one morning to find him gone, her sword as well was missing.

Macayla jumped as the doors to the Keep banged open and Calem ran in calling her name. "what's wrong Calem?" Macayla asked rushing out of the kitchen to him. "It's mother! She's real sick. I think she's dying. You have to help her Aunt Macayla!" Calem pleaded. Macayla nodded with a sigh. She went off to find the only person she knew could help her, AleXavier.

The three rushed into Wynter's home, Macayla blinked and fell to her knees at her sister's side. Her golden eyes pleaded with AleXavier. "AleXavier, you must save her. She saved my life and the lives of our children. Please Love , Please save my sister." AleXavier nodded and looked to Calem, "Bring me a mortal." He ordered. Calem nodded and ran out again.

He returned shortly later, a young girl being dragged behind him. The girl looked at everyone through wide brown eyes, her knee length ebony hair in disarray. Calem held the girl still as AleXavier placed a hand on the girl's held and set her soul free. The girl's body fell limp to the floor. He moved over to Wynter and set his blue eyes to hers. A dark hand brushed his shoulder length onyx strands from his face as he spoke. "When I set you free, go to that body. Do you understand me?" Wynter nodded, her strength failing by the second. AleXavier placed his hand on her head and whispered the same words he'd spoken to the girl and set Wynter's soul free. It gently drifted into the new body.

When the girl opened her eyes they were now silver. She looked around slightly confused. "Wynter?" Macayla asked softly. The girl shook her head. "No...The name Wynter Desrea Rose Nitestalker died with that body. I wish to go by Demise now." She said. They all nodded. "You must rest now Demise... Your new body needs to adjust." AleXavier stated as he led her to the couch and laid her down where she quickly fell asleep.

While Demise slept, Macayla cut Wynter's body open to find the cause of the illness. There in the womb laid a squirming baby girl, about a week past due. She removed the newborn and handed her to Calem. "Take her to your father Calem" Calem nodded and headed out with his baby sister. When Macayla looked back at the open womb, she found the source of the illness. The newborn's twin, her cord wrapped around the small decayed body's neck. She held back her tears as she stitched up the wound, then her and AleXavier buried the body, then they slipped out to return to their homes.

That was the last time Macayla saw her sister. Now she lives her life in misery of all the wrongs she has done. She has started a new quest. She knew she must rebuild the Empire she was born to, but she knew she needed her sisters to help, so now she searches the lands for them, hoping to find a permeant love to fill those lonely nights.

12