The Legend of Great Falls Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of Sable Bridgeton begins.
3.1k words
3
5.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

This is the first time I am posting this type of story, but there is a sci fi element, lesbian element, and there is more to come, I hope you enjoy. Please don't be to harsh, I have worked on it for a long time, I am just trying to expand my horizons and writing style.

Thanks

*

Chapter One

Stuck At Home

This legend has been built over centuries, but carried in one woman. She has lived in a town of Great Falls, a small town outside of the city limits of no where special, and built off of the legend of story telling.

A farming community, with barns, windmills, cows and farmers, you would be hard pressed to figure out what this legend is doing in great falls.

A picture of beauty at 5'8 and 225 lbs, Carmel brown skin, seeming ready to just melt in your mouth, she didn't just walk, she glided, she stroked the floor with every step.

She walked around with a hint of mystery, as if she didn't belong, and for the better part of her adult life she didn't.

After being raised on the family farm which had been in her family for centuries by her nanny, Belinda, she was a picture of excellence. Her arms and legs were taut and toned, her skin tight and luscious, but her one most delightful feature were the blue eyes which were the windows into her soul.

She had long straight black hair, piercing blue eyes, yet she always wore sunglasses and was usually in sundresses of a dark color and flip flops, trying to feel the grass against her feet.

Her birth name was Sable bridgeton and she was certainly sleek and when in the right situation, with music, movies, or a little to drink, she could certainly move, but in reality, she was shy and reserved, with her eyes hidden behind sunglasses, always able to fade into a room unnoticed.

The legend states that Sable is a girl with a hidden past, a hidden agenda, even a second personality, and that she was blessed to be stuck in Great falls, because there isn't a town in America that could satiate her hunger for the female flesh.

This isn't a woman who is a vampire by night and woman by day, or someone who holds down a nine to five, but this is someone who has an amazing ability to mesmerize anyone who crosses her.

Don't be mistaken, it's not that she doesn't have a taste for the flesh of men also, but it's the curves of the female form, the intoxicating scents, and last, but not least the taste of them.

On one bright sunny afternoon, Sable notices her neighbor Jenny coming down the road.

Now Jenny is a short and petite 5'5 135 lbs and they wave to each other and say hello. Sable can't help but to wonder what it would be like to taste her flesh, as she leans back and continues to read her book.

Sable's frame to everyone in town is very firm, masculine even, but curvy. She has double D breast, and legs that are stronger than some of the animals around town. All of this is not only because she has been taking care of the farm and the house, but also, because the legend and the myth continue to grow stronger within her.

The older she gets, the stronger she gets, but also, the more she feeds on the female form, the stronger she gets as well, and considering that she has been on her own for years, since her nanny died at the age of 16, she has been learning about her desires for years.

She is now 21, and trying to find a way out, but has no specific clues on what way that will be as of yet.

The one key to the legend is that most vampiresk people feed off of blood and can be killed in some form or another, but Sable has not yet found a weakness in her legend.

The other key is that she doesn't feed off of blood, she feeds off of the sexual tension she can create for her and her catch, she feeds off of the wetness flowing from within, and finally she feeds off of the orgasms created by teasing her "victims".

Now all she has to do is figure out how to keep her desire for the female form under control, because there aren't enough people in great Falls to feed the inferno burning within her.

As night begins to fall and the sun begins to set, Sable takes a stroll out into the open lands of the woods, just listening to the different sounds, smelling the different scents, enjoying the feeling of the autumn breeze and before she realizes it, she is at the river which brings the temperature down another 10 degrees. At this temperature change, her toes curl, her skin gets goose bumps, and her nipples begin to go taut.

Scanning around, she hears nothing but the water rushing by, so she decides to splash around in the water, and as refreshing as it is, the sunlight on her skin, creates the heat on her body which only one thing can address.

Unfortunately, being in great Falls, she knows that she has been placed here for a reason, and she doesn't believe that anything can release her from this eternal situation of sexual tension, so she jumps into the water head first and in doing so, she leaves her shoes and clothes at the outer banks of the river. Finally, after swimming underwater for about 10 minutes, she comes up for air, and stares face to face with what she considers to be one of the most heavenly beauties, standing next to her clothes.

Sable with her long streaming hair and tight taut body streaks over to the bank of the river and with a nervous voice says hello, before the young lady speaks gently.

"Hi Sable, my name is Amber, are these clothes yours?"

"Yes, I am just taking a little dip to cool off."

Amber while kneeling at the edge of the water and getting closer to Sable asks:

"Well, you do understand it's not that warm out, maybe you need to get out that cold water, and towel off?"

Sable flips on to her back showing off her water acrobatics:

"Na, I am fine, water helps me relax, and I have so much on my mind that a good swim has helped me a lot."

Amber can't help but to check out some of the fine curves on Sable's body, and Sable noticing this poses just a little more, doing a back stroke, and just floating right in front of her. Amber noticing that Sable is watching her she turns her head to break her gaze, but she can't help but to stare back into those eyes of sables.

"So Amber, what are you doing over hear, I thought these parts were rather deserted?" Sable asks.

As Sable climbs over the rivers edge to where her close are and Amber follows her every move.

"I have always liked to come to the waters edge" says Amber

"The sound of the water helps me relax."

All of a sudden, for the first time, Sable looks deep into Amber's eyes and it's as if their souls lock in an embrace and can't let go.

Amber is a slender 5'6 and 165 lbs, with curves everywhere, but perky C cup breast.

Sable can't understand her attraction to her chocolate colored skin, or to her brown eyes, but she is drawn into them like no other. Realizing that her hunger is getting stronger, Sable breaks the gaze and quickly scrambles for the water.

Amber not understanding the significant moment in front of her, she waits for Sable to emerge from the water so that they can continue talking, but after 20 minutes, Amber decides to continue her stroll.

Amber continues thinking about what happened, but doesn't know how to resolve it in her mind, so she just keeps walking, and before realizing where she is or where she has walked to, she is right back at the same spot at the river where she met Sable earlier in the day, but this time hours have past, night has fallen and the water is still.

Amber decides to dip her feet in the water so that she can relax, so she kicks off her shoes, takes off her pants, and just slides her feet into the water.

With the water gingerly rolling over her calves and feet, Amber thinks nothing, feels nothing, until her mind begins to race on those piercing eyes of Sables.

All of a sudden she feels Sable's hands on her, she can see Sable's body in her mind moving through the water towards her, and as if on queue, her toes and feet begin to point toward the being before her. Her legs involuntarily spread, and all of her muscles and limbs relax as her body is floated out into the water.

Amber upon hearing the voice in the distance reaches out to Sable as if she is right next to her.

As if Sable is right next to her whispering in her ear and she is under a spell, she does as she is told. Finally, there lips touch in a warm and sensual kiss as this ghost of the night samples the flesh of Amber and sends her to a place she will never return from.

Amber doesn't realize it, but by engaging in this act of passion with the ghost of the night, the legend of Great Falls, she has released a fury of passion on the world which to this point is only getting stronger.

The legend continued through out the night to feat on Amber's naive ways and her unknowing mind, the water is Sable's safe place, Legend's home and the one place where she feeds veraciously.

All Amber could do when Legend spoke was listen and obey, if she said turn over, Amber obeyed, if she said, feed me, Amber obeyed, and when Legend said enough, Amber retreated back to the river banks where she last remembered being.

After what seemed like days, Amber awakened from her dream like haze with her feet still in the water, her panties back on and shivering like no other. She had Goosebumps from head to toe, and the sun was beginning to rise on another morning in Great Falls, so Amber quickly pulled her feet out of the water and put on her pants and jogged up the slight incline in an attempt to get warm. She continued jogging with her shoes in her hand realizing that she didn't have her watch on and having no sense of time, so she was in a hurry to get home, but before she knew it, there was Sable's house and she was stopped dead in her tracks. In a slow pace walk she climbed up the carpeted stairs to the front door and knocked, but after a few minutes with no answer, she turned around to leave, but just then Sable stepped around the corner of the porch to right where she was walking and bumped right into her.

Before either one of them could realize what happened, amber went crashing down to the porch, and Sable attempted to catch her, but to no avail.

"Are you ok?" Sable Asks

"Um, I, I, think so." Amber replies

As she looks up into the chest of Sable and begins to smile just a little.

They both lift her off the floor, and Sable begins to dust her off slowly and takes care to pay attention to her curvy areas.

"So how can I help you?" Sable asks

"I see you were stopping by for some reason."

"Well, I don't know, I just found myself here and thought maybe we could have a cup of tea or something."

"How about I go home and get cleaned up a little, Amber exclaims and then we have lunch later?"

At this Sable just smiles that beautiful smile saying she is busy later, "maybe another day, and thank you for the offer, because I am certainly looking forward to getting to know you a little better."

Amber pouts, and says goodbye for now and strolls off home for the moment to clean up and figure out how she can get those thoughts of Sable out of her head. She doesn't find herself to be bi-sexual or even interested in women, but whatever Sable has over her is very compelling.

Sable finds herself saying the same about Amber, and in reality they could probably work, only if they knew each other secrets.

Amber rushes home and heads straight for the bedroom, where she lays down and begins to strip down and feel the burning in her loins again, almost the same way she did at the river. This time she gets completely naked, looking at herself in the mirror and laying down in bed, she closes her eyes, spreading her legs, almost begging for Legend to return, but as she begins to pull her knees up into her chest and her juices start to flow, she feels nothing, she feels empty, just a desire to be taken control of, there by raising the stakes even higher in this game of orgasmic play.

Amber has never been a boisterous person, has never even been one to fondle herself before, but this time is different, she doesn't want to stop herself.

Sable on the other hand, easing back into her oversized chair with a good book and a cup of tea lets her mind wander and realizes that she has gotten stronger than even she imagined. Possessing people's minds or bodies was way more then she ever expected to be past down from the generations of women who came before her.

As she continues to run her finger tip over the pages of her book, it becomes clearer to her the words on the pages aren't just meant to entertain, but that this is a family history for her to follow.

She finds one specific passage speaking of Lacey Chelsea Pleasant and she is drawn to it, because it speaks of the powers that L. C. Pleasant held over men coming into her path and she wonders if she holds those same abilities and if not, how she can get them.

You see L. C., Sable's ancestor over many hundreds of years had the ability to control and command the heart of a man just with a simple touch. It didn't matter if it was a stroke of his back, a kiss of his lips, or her taking him to ecstasy with a night of love making, any heart that L. C. wanted she could have and she made her choices wisely.

L. C.'s problem turned out to be a man capturing her heart and giving her the world. Although she was a strong woman with a body to match, this man was one who made her knee's shake and her lip quiver. She had no choice but to give in to what she was feeling and to combine the two hearts as one, and doing so caused her to lose her power.

In losing her power, she was bonded to this one man of a tall body, muscular arms and a broad build for life, and she died a happy and satisfied woman.

Reading further into the passage, it states that in order for the descendents of L. C. Pleasant to collect her power, they must find descendants of the man who she was in love with when she died and who she gave her heart to. The final sentence in the passage is partially skewed, but Sable can make out that it says, when the descendents meet, L. C.s descendent must claim a piece of...

At this, Sable's mind begins to race as to what she needs to do to claim the power of one of her ancestors, and she wishes she had her parents to draw on, and she wonders if the book has any information about her mom or dad to draw from.

Then all kinds of questions start racing through her head about whether or not her parents have powers for her to claim, or how many descendents there are that she can claim powers from, and she really does want to keep reading, but she has a sudden urge to cum.

She has no idea where it came from, but she decides to go with it, and leans back in her easy chair and strippes down to nothing and as she spreads her legs wide, the feel of the ceiling fan on her and her finger nails on her inner thighs begin getting her going. Slowly she licks her lips and her eyes clothes and her mind wanders off to that special place where only one person can take her.

Her powerful thighs quiver as she begins to remember some of those nights that they shared back in the good ole days, and she wishes for her to just arrive at her door, but in her mind there she is kneeling right between her legs nibbling on her from her toes, up to her ankles and making her squeal with delight. Finally she arrives where Sable wants her to be, the tunnel of desire, and without question, Sable spreads her labia and gives her clit to her partner of passion and feverishly gets a licking that she only remembers a few times before. Her eyes clinch so tightly that tears begin to flow; her knees are buried into her chest, for maximum exposure to her clit. Her fingers work overtime on that circular motion bringing her to orgasm, and she moans in rhythm, feeling her heart pound in time with her clit.

Finally, with one long moan she comes with a fury and a stream of come begins to run down her leg as she begins to let her legs down.

At the same time that Sable is having her Orgasm Amber is pumping her hips building up one of her own and as Sable's body tenses, it's like Amber can feel every motion and every inch of that delicious fire in her stomach. The difference is that Amber is on her back with her ankles practically behind her ears, but with three fingers inside her tunnel and her thumb on her clit, she has her hips rocking in rhythm to where ever they want to go. Her moans fill the room and they get louder as she gets closer, but sensing her body is close, she flips on to her stomach, and begins to grind to the image of being taken from behind.

You can see the muscles in her ass clinch, the rippling affect of an orgasm tearing through her body evident as from head to toe she spasms and shivers out of control.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers