The Legend of Hidden Oaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I hurting you?" He asked.

"Why are you doing this to us?" She sobbed.

"My dear, this all in the interest of science." He attempted to soothe her growing sobs. "I am a doctor and I must first do no harm."

"Look at your husband." He continued. "He is relaxed and no harm is coming to him. As long as you relax, none shall come to you either."

She began to cry, her heavy breasts rolling under the force of her sobs. He looked at her with feigned empathy. "I can make this all go away, Sarah. I can make this easier on you if you wish. I can medicate you if you would like me too, but I must first have your consent."

Sarah looked at me, her tears rolling off her cheeks and falling to the ground.

"Please let us go." She sobbed. "We won't tell anyone. I swear, I swear we won't!!!!!!!!!"

"I will let you go, I promise. First we must conduct a much needed experiment and then you will be free to go."

"Give me what you gave him." She cried, closing her eyes and turning her head to her right shoulder.

"As you wish."

Grabels stood and retrieved another syringe and a vial of some unknown liquid from his counter. He inverted the vial, inserted the needle and carefully extracted a measured amount of the substance. He tapped the barrel of the syringe and slowly advanced the plunger, a few small drops of the liquid fell from the point of the needle.

"What is that?" She asked him, her voice full of fear.

"It is a special formula I have developed especially for circumstances as these." He said as he held the syringe to the light, ensuring it was free of air bubbles. "It is a mixture of lorazepam and a synthetic blend of oxytocin. As and added feature, I have included a significant dose of flibanserin. I can assure you it is entirely safe and you may even enjoy it. Regardless, its effects will most definitely achieve the desired result."

I watched as he stood above her and poked the needle into her left shoulder. Sarah sobbed as he depressed the plunger, her eyes locked to mine. The lorazepam defeated any sense of worry I should have felt, the sense of calmness continued to coax me into relaxation.

Sarah's eyes widened and then became expressionless. She tossed her head back and forth slowly, her eyes suddenly taking on a dreamy appearance. A faint smile formed on she bit her lower lip. He stood over her for several minutes, watching as the Sarah continued to transform beneath him.

"Nice, isn't it?" He asked. She slowly shook her head in agreement.

He sat back down and began stimulating her clitoris again. Sarah did not protest, but began to slowly gyrate her hips beneath his touch. A soft moan escaped her throat as the bony thumb massage in small circles.

"How does that feel, my dear?" He asked.

"So good...." She whispered.

CHAPTER 9:

Grabels stood and took off the apron and laid it across his messy desk. He walked to his counter and quickly returned with a long, black device that had a large dome shaped object on the end. He plugged the long power cord into an outlet and sat on his stool.

I watched as he turned a dial and it began a softly hum. He held the object to Sarah's mound and her back immediately arched from the intense sensation it apparently gave her. She began to gyrate her hips as the device stimulated her. Seeing her reaction, Grabels slid the object up and down her opening, even pressing it into her anus. She began to thrust her hips and hiss as he stimulated her.

"Yesssss." She looked at him with lustful eyes and groaned. "That makes my pussy and ass hole feel so good. Please don't stop."

Grabels turned the knob on the device and the hum became a beehive-like buzz. She pitched her head back and let out a long moan. All hints of resistance were gone and she reveled in the pleasure Grabels was giving her. He rubbed her pussy and asshole attentively with the vibrator, pressing it in to both openings as she ground against the black dome. She began to buck her hips wildly, tossing her head back and forth. Her body was gleaming with sweat. Suddenly, she began to convulse under the waves of intense orgasm. Her thighs quivered uncontrollably as he left the device in place.

Grabels turned off the device and set it on the ground. He stood and began to unbuckle his belt and lower the zipper of his slacks. He pulled his small, flaccid penis out and began to tug on it, stretching it into the shape of a grotesque earthworm. He held his slacks up with his left hand and shuffled to the left side of Sarah's chair and began to rub the small head of his penis against her lips. As if on cue, Sarah began to circle the tip with her tongue. Grabels smiled as she took his cock into her mouth, rolling her head as she began to suck him with abandon, encouraging him to grow hard.

After several minutes of her ministrations, Grabels stepped back from her mouth, Sarah attempting to follow the cock as like a starving person having their first meal taken one bite in. She smiled and gazed up at him, her eyes the same dreamy expression as when he had injected her with the cocktail of sex inducing drugs. "I want it in me." She said.

Grabels continued to stroke his now hard cock as he shuffled between her legs. It was grossly misshapen and had the appearance of a long broken nose. He stepped into her parted legs and slid into her. Once inside, he gripped the top of her thighs and began to clumsily pull himself into her. He bucked wildly as he explored her pussy without his cock. He continued for several minutes, making high pitched squeals as he did satisfied his own needs.

"I believe she is sufficiently prepared for the experiment." He grunted as he pulled his cock out and began to spurt yellowish semen on her stomach. "Yesssssssss, she is most ready."

I watched as Grabels picked up the green towel from the floor and wipe her juices from his cock, the semen from her stomach.

"Would you like more pleasure, Sarah?" He asked her as he smiled at me.

"Yes." She said.

"Yes, what?" Deeming her answer unacceptable.

"More pleasure, please." She whispered.

CHAPTER 10:

Grabels unbuckled her restraints and helped to her feet; she was unsteady and fell into his chest. He placed an arm over her shoulders and walked her through the double doors and into the first operating room. George pulled me to my feet and we followed Grabels and Sarah into the room.

Grabels led her to the operating table and helped her onto the black padded surface. Without prompting, she began rubbing herself, her legs falling open. She wiggled and squirmed under her own touch, her left hand pulling and twisting at her hard, pink nipples. Her face and chest were flush with desire as she began to shove two fingers into her wet, swollen pussy.

A door on the far wall opened and two large men dressed in white stepped into the room. They were followed by a giant black man. The man looked to be about 6' 6" and probably weighed over 300 pounds. He was heavily muscled, his massive chest covered in tightly curled black hair. He was completely naked from head to toe with the exception of a mask of hammered bronze shaped in the form of a Sabbatic goat. The two horns rose ominously from the top, a scraggly beard from the chin and two large ears from the sides. It had dark holes for eyes created a harrowing blank stare. The man stood at the entrance of the room, his head moving slowly to the right and left. His cock hung limply from the base of his abdomen, resting on a large scrotum that housed testicles the size of plums. Even in its soft state, his cock was beyond large.

His appearance startled me, but the sense of fear quickly faded and was replaced by a sense of familiarity. I had seen the man before, but I could not remember where. It had been recent though, maybe earlier that evening.

"George informs me you have already met Fred." Grabels told me.

Fred, yes, that was his name. He had been in the cell earlier that evening masturbating. He had startled Sarah, causing her to back into the other man's cell. I glanced at Sarah on the table to see if she had noticed Fred enter the room. She was still rubbing herself with her right hand. Her left forefinger was in her mouth and she was squeezing her breasts together with her upper arms. She removed the wet finger from her mouth and began to circle her nipples. She began to make erotic moaning sounds as she writhed on the table top.

CHAPTER 11:

Fred appeared to notice her touching herself and slowly walked towards the table, standing over her as she thrashed about in self-pleasure. He reached down with a huge hand and grabbed her right breast, roughly squeezing it. He then grabbed the left, squeezing it just as hard. Sarah rubbed herself faster, opening her eyes at the man standing above her. She did not appear to be afraid of the masked man and she smiled as he squeezed her breasts harder, her flesh bulging from his hand. Sarah's left hand joined her right, spreading her labia wide as the forefinger of her right hand rubbed her clitoris.

The goat released her breasts and began to walk in circles around the table, the dark eyes of the mask never leaving her form. Her eyes followed him as well, her tongue lustfully licking her upper lip. He stopped at the end of the table nearest her head and climbed up onto his hands and knees. His cock dangled above her, his sack hanging low—more than half his flaccid length.

Sarah eyed the organ and ceased her rubbing. She reached up with both hands and sandwiched Fred's cock between her palms, fingers extended. She slowly began to stroke it with her palms as Fred lowered his hips, the head of his cock touched her lips. She began to gently kiss it and then circling the head with her tongue. She stretched the soft meat so she could lick the full length of it.

The goat mask went from looking straight ahead to looking between his legs as my wife worshipped his cock. It began filling with blood and soon became as threatening as the mask itself. He reached between her legs and began to rub her sex roughly, rubbing her in big circles before thrusting the middle and ring fingers of his right hand into her pussy. She began to rhythmically buck her hips in to his hand has he jammed them into her.

Sarah started to suck the head of the cock and stroke it with clenched fists, it's girth too great for her hands to fully encircle. Her sucking sounds were sloppy and wet. She moaned with a mouthful of his cock as he assaulted her with his fingers. As if wanting more, she reached through his tree trunk legs and used them as leverage in order to pull herself through to the waist. She sat up behind him and her mouth found his ass hole. She began to explore it with her tongue while her hands pulled on his cock and tugged on his heavy ball sack.

The goat man made an animalistic groan, befitting the mask, as she continued to lick him. She wrapped her left hand around the base of his scrotum and squeezed his balls into a bloated, balloon looking shape and did her best to stuff his balls in her mouth. She moaned passionately as she serviced him and he grunted deeply as he rapidly drove his thick fingers into her.

Fred crawled off her and pushed her to the side as he laid on his back on the wide table. She crawled on top of him and grabbed the base of the goat's cock, holding it straight into the air. She positioned her hips over his chest and Fred shoved the mouth of the goat against her pussy, pressing it roughly into her. Her mouth descended on his cock and she desperately tried to deepthroat him, gagging and coughing as she swallowed as much of him as she could. She only pulled off of him when she had to gasp for air, rubbing her thick spit on his shaft and jerking him wildly.

Suddenly, she let go of the cock and it fell to his stomach with a slap. She turned around and straddled him, reaching between her legs for his cock and pressing the fat head against her pussy lips. The dark chocolate color of his cock contrasted vividly with her creamy skin and the redness of her swollen pussy. She rubbed the engorged head against her opening and pressed it into her. She slowly sat back on him, her pussy spreading wider and wider as she covered his cock with her slick folds. She let out a loud moan as she sat further back, fully impaling herself on his enormous length.

The goat grabbed her by her ass cheeks and spread her wide to receive him. He began to thrust upward with long powerful strokes, forcing himself past her tightness. Sarah screamed in ecstasy as the goat rammed himself into her faster and faster, her walls giving way to his black battering ram. Sarah arched her back as he held her ass in place, her breasts bouncing wildly as her body absorbed the kinetic energy of the pounding she was receiving from him.

She pulled her knees forward and sat upright and began the grind on the monster between her legs. Fred let go of her ass and began to roughly squeeze her breasts, smashing them together as she violently rocked her pelvis back and forth on him. She fell to his chest and began kissing and licking the bronze mask as Fred began to thrust into her again, his cock ringed with her cream.

Fred held her tightly and sat up, oblivious to her weight and laid her on her back. Her legs spread wide to receive him, her hands grabbing his massive ass as he entered her, resuming his assault. Her feet bobbed back and forth in the air as he impacted her, the muscles of his back and arms rippling as he pressed his fists into the padding of the table. Fred continued to pound her until she orgasmed. She screamed out as her body convulsed beneath his. He slowed and then pulled his glistening cock from her and turned her over onto her stomach, pressing her legs together as he straddled her ass.

He thrust into her forcefully, squeezing her ass checks together before spreading them wide. His hips rocked back and forth with surprising speed, plunging in and out of her stretched pussy until he threw his head back and let out a deep howl. He thrust deeply into her one last time and began filling her with his seed. Fred bucked into her as the last contents of his balls were coaxed from his cock as she clenched him with her pussy. He reached forward with his left hand and grabbed her by the throat, violently pulling her head back as he continued to slide in and out, pushing his seed further into her womb.

CHAPTER 12:

Once complete, Fred climbed down from the table. His cock was covered in his own milky semen and her white cream. He slowly walked to the open door and was escorted out of the room by the men in white. Sarah was still face down on the operating table, her eyes closed and her hips slowly gyrating.

"Well, it seems Fred has taken a liking to your wife." Grabels said to me. His meaning lost to me as I watched Sarah roll onto her back, her white body covered in red marks that would eventually bruise.

"She will remain here for the time being and continue to mate with Fred until she bears child." He continued. "Once she delivers, she will be free to leave. Unfortunately, I doubt either one of you will ever speak again. Although one of the side effects of the sedatives you both used is memory loss, it is only short term, and your memories will return after several days."

"What impact will your memories of this evening have on your relationship no one knows." He smiled as he looked into my eyes that didn't process what he was saying. "Perhaps she will elect to remain here, effectively donating her body to science. I have other subjects needing experimentation and she is the perfect candidate for my research."

The two men that had escorted Fred out returned with a rolling cart and pulled Sarah from the bed. They placed her on a cart and left the room as swiftly as they had entered. That was the last time I saw my wife.

"You will be placed in a cell and released once you regain your wits." Grabels informed me.

George began to lead me from the room. Before I passed through the double doors, Grabels called my name. His voice missing the heavy accent.

"Paul."

I turned to look at him.

"Thank you for visiting the Hidden Oaks Home for the Mentally Ill." He smiled widely. "I believe I shall see to your wife; her medication will not wear off for several more hours and it would be a shame to waste such an opportunity for further........research."

The double doors closed behind me and I was led to a cell in the medium security wing. George removed the bit and locked the door behind me. I laid down on the concrete floor and faded into darkness, dreaming of goat men and green rooms.

EPILOGUE:

The room was silent. The detectives sat back in their chairs, their faces a mixture of shock and disbelief. The man sat silently as the detectives exchanged glances with one another.

"I'm sorry Mr. Williams, it must be excruciating to relieve the experience." Detective Jennings told him, his voice full of sincerity.

Detective Fields joined the conversation for the first time. "We have contacted numerous other agencies in the area and it seems there are quite a few disappearances with circumstances similar to yours." The man's head sagged.

"We have also contacted on of our professional networks with the circumstances. Over the past three years, similar cases have been committed in over six states. To date, none of the abducted have been found. We don't want you to lose hope, but I want you to fully understand the situation."

"Is she dead?" The man asked.

"No bodies have been found, so we still have hope for Sarah and the others."

"The time is 1836 and this concludes our interview with Paul Williams regarding case number 15-12945." Detective Jennings turned off the recorder and stared at the missing person report sitting on the table in front of him.

"We'll be in touch once we have more information. In the meantime, please try to take care of yourself."

The detectives gathered their belongings and left the man by himself in his room. After several moments, he slowly stood and walked out of the interview room and to his car. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened the photo he and his wife had taken before their fateful trip to the Hidden Oaks Home of the Mentally Ill.

The man cried as his finger traced the outline of his missing wife. "Oh baby, I miss you so, so much." He sobbed. He dropped the phone in his lap and began to scream.