The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together we both moaned over and over into each other's mouth's as our lips and tongues couldn't get enough of each other. Suddenly a long deep moan escaped my lips as Allen slid both of his hands down over my ass and squeezed. As we finally broke our kiss I looked up into his eyes, seeing the eternal lust and hunger that I always knew he had for me.

I slid my hands up his sides and then across his chest. I began kissing his neck, biting softly before lightly fluttering my tongue over his increasingly sensitive flesh. Allen slowly stood up which placed his nipples directly in front of my face. I began to lightly kiss and lick around his nipples, causing them to stand up higher and harder. When I placed my lips on his nipple and sucked, Allen responded with a deep low guttural growl.

"Uggggghhhhh Colleennnnnnn," Allen moaned as I gripped his nipple firmly with my teeth before fluttering my tongue over the tip of his nipple.

I began kissing his nipples over and over, trying to make each one longer than the other. His heavy panting and the hardness of his nipples told me to move on. I slowly began to kiss my way down over his abdomen as my knees bent. I kissed and licked my way down over his firm beautiful stomach until I reached his navel.

As I looked up into his eyes I began swirling my tongue around his navel. Ever so slowly I dropped all the way down to my knees as my kisses and tongue made their way through the soft curly hair above his cock. As my knees hit the ground I looked up into Allen's eyes.

Just above my head was his beautiful limp cock. As his cock hung before me I instinctively leaned up and kissed the tip. Allen let out a low moan as he continued to look down into my eyes.

"Colleen, what are you doing," my husband cried out just as I opened my mouth and leaned up, taking Allen's soft cock into my mouth.

I could hear Mike again crying behind me as it sounded like he was being beaten again. I forgot all about my husband as I slowly leaned down, sliding my mouth up his shaft and off of the head of his cock.

I was becoming wetter and wetter as I could taste myself on his cock. Again I leaned upward and opened my mouth as I took his cock between my lips again. As our eyes remained glued together I leaned down, causing his cock to slide out of my mouth.

Over and over I began leaning up and taking his member into my mouth. With each and every time I leaned down I could feel him growing longer, larger, and harder as my lips and tongue passed over his cock.

I began moaning non stop as I couldn't get enough of Allen's cock. I began to give him head like he never had before. We both were moaning as his cock was nearing full hardness. As his cock now pointed skyward, I was in the wrong position so I stood up.

As I stood before Allen I bent down and took his towering cock into my mouth. Being so much shorter than him it afforded me the ability to suck his beautiful cock while I stood before him. My head began to slowly move up and down as I took all of Allen's cock into my mouth. Looking out of the corner of my eye I could see my husband curled up on the floor balling his eyes out.

I savored every moment that Allen's cock was in my mouth. Using my tongue I caressed the underside of his cock, feeling every vein and bulge in his member. My lips grew even tighter around his shaft as I teasingly slid my mouth up and down his smooth shaft. I couldn't get enough of Allen at this moment in time. I began moaning as my head began to move up and down faster and faster. Allen's gurgles and moans indicated that he was pleased with how I was loving his manhood. With one last suck, I pulled his rigid member from my mouth and I stood up strait.

Again because of my shortness I reached down and cupped my heavy breasts. I pushed them up and over Allen's cock as his member rested against my chest between my breasts. Instantly Allen's hips began to thrust up and down. Looking down I became mesmerized as his cock slid so gracefully between my breasts. As I pushed my tits together tighter, Allen moaned in pleasure as he threw his head back.

I lowered my head and with each upward thrust, the head of his cock slid past my lips and into my mouth. I parted my legs slightly to better position myself. Allen began to fuck my tits faster and harder. Over and over, the head of his cock slipped in and out of my mouth. I could taste his salty pre cum as my lips became coated in his juice. As I pulled my head away and looked over at my husband it was like I wasn't even interested in him anymore.

I suddenly let my breasts hang freely. I stepped up on my tippee toes and kissed Allen full on the mouth. His cock pressed into the bottoms of my breasts as our dueling tongues fought in mid air. I quickly broke our kiss and stared deeply into Allen's eyes.

As our eyes remained locked together I slowly turned around. Looking back over my shoulder, I slowly began to bend down. As I bent down farther I found myself looking up at Allen from between my legs. My head was down between my feet and I could feel my black hair touching the ground below me. I could see the tension in my garters as they pulled tightly on my stockings. All that remained before Allen was my legs and my ass. Just then, I felt his hands gently touch my waist.

I could now hear some of the people whispering in the barn. I gasped loudly in my bent over state as Allen slipped his fingers under the waistband of my thong and began to pull it downward. I felt my heart rate skyrocket as he pulled my thong down further, pulling the strap out from between my already spread ass cheeks.

Never in my life have I ever been so turned on before. I wanted this man like no other as he continued to slide my thong down my legs. The feeling of his hand as he grasped my ankle caused me to shiver as he lifted my foot enough to slip my thong over my stiletto clad foot. Again I shivered as his hand gently grabbed my other ankle, lifting it to completely remove my thong.

As I slowly stood up I felt dizzy from the combination of being bent over and the state of heightened sexual arousal I was in. As I looked back over my shoulder I reached back and wrapped my hand around his twitching cock.

Slowly I began to walk toward the pile of hay in the corner of the barn. The jack-o'-lanterns were completely surrounding the pile of hay, casting an eerie glow of light. As I walked with Allen's cock in my hand, I walked past my husband who was still sprawled out on the floor. Glancing down I saw my poor beaten husband. The look on his face was of sheer agony and humiliation. As I looked back over my shoulder for a brief moment, I looked at the man who has taken me to the next level. I was looking at my soul mate.

We reached the edge of the hay pile. I turned and faced my lover. Instantly we fell together and embraced, sharing long passionate kisses. My pussy was dripping because I was now so turned on. I could feel Allen's member throbbing as it was pressed against my stomach just under my breasts. Finally after one last steamy kiss, I leaned back and stared deeply into his eyes.

Our hands immediately came together. As our eyes remained glued together, I slowly lowered myself down, bringing Allen with me. Our eyes remained locked together along with our hands as I sat completely down on my ass on the hay pile. The pieces of hay poked my ass and tickled as I sat down with my legs parted. Allen dropped down to his knees between my stocking clad legs, the whole time our eyes remained glued together.

I slowly pulled my hands down, bringing Allen down lower and forward. I continued to pull my hands down between my legs until Allen's face was in front of my steaming wet cunt. I could see the look of excitement in Allen's eyes as he was able to smell my exhilarating scent.

Letting his hands go, I reached up with both of my hands and ever so slowly guided his face closer and closer to my pussy. I began to breath heavily as I felt his warm breath against my chilly flesh. His face was now right before my aching cunt and our eyes were still locked together.

"Eat me Allen," I whispered softly as I guided his mouth to my cum filled pussy.

I nudged Allen's face closer until I felt his lips touch my cunt. Instantly sharp jolts of electricity began racing through my body. It was as if there were electric currents bouncing back and forth from my toes to my head. As I stared deeply into Allen's eyes I felt my pussy clinch the first time Allen sank his tongue into my depths.

"Oh God Allen," I whimpered as his mouth began to kiss my gaping pussy over and over.

I couldn't believe that my fantasy lover was here. I couldn't believe that I was going to be making love to the man I fell in love with on the Internet. My heavy breathing was turning into a light pant as whimpers were escaping my mouth. Suddenly my eyes rolled into the back of my head as Allen sunk his tongue deep into my cunt.

"Oh Jesus," I panted as I tossed my head back, begging for more.

Allen's tongue was working like a snake, slithering deeply into my cunt, touching spots no tongue has ever touched before. My hips began to gyrate involuntarily as an orgasm was building deep within. Reaching out I placed my hands on Allen's head as he continued to tongue lash my pussy like no man has ever done. My juices were running freely and Allen's face was now coated with my love nectar. As I held his head, I tossed my head back and began to cum.

"Oh Jesus Christ Allen," I cried out as my hips bucked against his impaling tongue.

Looking to my side I witnessed my husband laying on the floor in a heap, crying like a sniffling little cry baby. I suddenly couldn't support myself on my elbows any more and I fell back, flat on my back.

Wave after wave of pleasure swept over me. My breathing was erratic and my pussy was throbbing. I reached up and pinched my one nipple while pulling on the string that was still tightly attached to the other. My back arched as another intense orgasm began to control my body. My breasts heaved skyward as I pinched and pulled on my nipples even harder.

I was in another world now. I was in Allen's world and all I wanted to do was to make him happy. Just as I was about to cum again, Allen pulled his head back and smiled.

I just stared into his soothing eyes as he returned his gaze to my pussy which was still right before his face. As I lifted my head slightly I begged with my eyes as I stared deeply into his. I needed to cum again. My pussy was sporadically clinching as my hips still continued to gyrate. Suddenly my eyes widened. I gasped loudly as I braced myself for the most intense pleasurable pain imaginable.

"Guhhhhhhhhhh," was all I could mutter as Allen spanked my pussy with his fingers.

Over and over I gasped for air as Allen continued to spank my cunt. My hips were thrusting and my one hand was pulling on the string that was attached to my nipple. I was close to cumming again. The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering wildly and were soon to escape my aching pussy. Just as I was about to cum, Allen stopped spanking my pussy.

"Please," I begged as I threw my head back and hoped that he would continue.

As I lay there on the hay I wanted nothing more than for Allen to make me cum. I turned my head to the side and looked at my husband. Seeing my husband beaten like this really bothered me. That was soon forgotten however as Allen resumed spanking my pussy.

"Oh God," I cried out as I tossed my head back and began to shake.

My hips were bucking up and down against Allen's spanks as his fingers began to torture my clit. The light lashings that his fingers were delivering to my sensitive clit caused me pleasurable pain. I leaned up the best I could and looked down at my clit as his fingers continued to spank me.

I was amazed at how sensitive my clit became. I began to tremble constantly as I watched it grow longer and harder. Gasps were now emanating from my mouth as I watched my clit push out from behind it's sheath, standing erect like a tiny penis. Just as I was about to cum, Allen stopped.

"Please, please let me cum," I cried out desperately as I reached down to touch my pussy.

Before my hand could even come close to touching myself, Allen reached out with his strong rough hand and stopped me. He pushed my hand and arm down to my side and slowly crawled over me. I gazed into his eyes longingly as his face hovered just over mine. He was so close I cold feel the heat radiating off of his naked body as he leaned over me.

Quickly glancing down I could see his dripping cock as the tip of it pointed directly at the entrance of my pussy. In an instant I reached up and cupped his face. As my hands touch his flesh he reached up and grabbed my wrists with his strong firm hands and pushed them away.

All I can think of is having Allen enter me and fuck me like I have never been fucked before. As our eyes remain locked together I could feel him begin to move. I felt his leg brush against my leg as he lifted his leg over mine. The feeling of his flesh against mine caused me to become dizzy with anticipation as I anxiously awaited him to fuck me.

"Ugggghhhhhh," I gasp out as I felt Allen's hand touch my inner thigh.

I began to tingle all over as his finger tips began to slide up and down my inner thigh ever so lightly. I want to gyrate my hips and cum so badly but I couldn't because of the position that he was in between my legs. His fingers inched closer and closer to my delicate cunt and I could feel my juices begin to run out of me and across my ass hole.

"Please," I begged softly as I felt his fingers slide along side my cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," I gasped loudly as Allen suddenly places his palm over my mound and squeezed.

My hips tied to buck against his hand but the pressure he was applying to my cunt was too much for me to push up. Suddenly I heard nothing but gurgling sounds coming out of my mouth as I begin to see stars. I needed to cum desperately and yet he was so deliberate and masterful. He was taking me to the edge over and over, more times than I could count. I could hear my own heart beating wildly as it pounded so hard inside my chest. As my eyes remain locked on Allen's I manage to say one word coherently.

"Please," I manage to say softly as I looked so desperately into my lover's eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," I cried out as my back arched as much as it could and my toes curled in my stiletto's.

I suddenly felt like I was going to pass out as I felt Allen's finger beginning to slip between the folds of my cunt. His finger felt so fucking good as he began to slide his finger tip up and down my gaping slit.

"Oh my God Allennnnnnn," I cry our as he began to push his finger deeper and deeper into my pussy.

My breath was now coming in gasps and I was so close to cumming. I tried to buck my hips against his finger but I couldn't as he continued to push my mid section down. I felt the waves of pleasure begin to intensify when all of a sudden, Allen removed his finger.

"Nooooooooooo," I cried out as I gasped to catch my breath.

As I leaned my head to the side, I stared into the eyes of a glowing jack-o'-lantern. My cunt was hotter than the flame flickering inside the pumpkin. My pussy began to clinch on it's own as I so desperately needed to cum. I could feel the waves building bigger and bigger in my stomach as I was so incredibly close to experiencing the biggest orgasm of my life. Just as I looked back up into Allen's eyes, I screamed out in pleasure.

"Goddddddddddddddddd," I cried out as Allen lunged his finger back into the depth's of my steaming cunt.

Just as quickly as his finger sunk into me, he removed it. Tears begin to well up in my eyes as I was so painfully turned on. My nipples were throbbing like never before and my pussy was burning like the flame of a candle. Suddenly I felt Allen lift his leg back over mine and I realized that he was once again kneeling between my outspread legs.

I stared incessantly into Allen's eyes as he slowly lowered himself toward me. I wanted to kiss him but I was afraid that he will make me wait longer to cum. Suddenly I arched my back and thrust my breasts up into his chest as I felt the head of his cock press against the outer folds of my pussy.

I held my breath as Allen slowly began to slide his cock into me. I could feel every wonderful inch of his cock as it slid deeper and deeper into me. Ever so slowly and without any thought, my legs begin to lift and wrap around his waist, just like the farmer's fiancé did all those years ago in this same spot in this very barn.

My head leaned over and I looked into my husbands sunken eyes. I finally knew the legend and it was becoming clearer with every second. As I stared into my husband's eyes I realized that he was the man that the farmer's fiancé ran off with and that I was the farmer's fiancé. What was happening tonight was the reincarnation of the events that happened back in 1889. Allen was the farmer and he came back for me.

I suddenly focused on Allen as I squeezed my legs tightly around him. Just then he pulled back sharply until he withdrew nearly completely. I became confused as I slowly lowered my legs until my stiletto's rested on the ground. As soon as my feet hit the ground, Allen sunk back in completely.

"Oh Allennnnnnnn," I cried out as my legs again lifted involuntarily and wrapped tightly around Allen's waist as I tried to pull him completely inside of me.

Instantly Allen pulled back. Again he withdrew until only the tip of his wonderful cock remained between the outer folds of my pussy.

"Please Allen," I begged softly as my legs again released from around his waist.

Again and almost as if he sensed that I was giving him total control over me he plunged back into my cunt.

"Oh God Allennnnnnn," I screamed as I arched my back and pressed my throbbing breasts into his chest as I wrapped my arms around his beautiful body.

Suddenly Allen pulled my arms from around him and he took my wrists into his hands. He pushed them over my head and pressed them firmly into the hay behind me. I pushed against his hands but I realized that he was to strong for me.

"Do I have to tie you up?" Allen asked softly as he remained motionless while completely buried in my cunt.

"Please Allen," I beg quietly as I stared into his soothing eyes.

It was then that I realized that I belonged completely and unconditionally to this man. Not only did I belong to physically but mentally as well. I needed him more than I needed any man before. I wanted this man to pleasure me like no man has ever done before. More importantly, I wanted to pleasure and love Allen like no woman ever could.

As I remained pinned beneath Allen I felt my pussy begin to clinch and squeeze his member. The waves of passion were building in my stomach and it felt like there was a tidal wave about to hit. I could feel my breathing turning into a pant as my cunt muscles began to grip at Allen's cock.

"Tell me Colleen," Allen said softly as he stared down into my eyes.

I could feel his warm breath against my face and I wanted nothing more than to lift my head to kiss him. I decided that if I kissed him then maybe he wouldn't think he was in control so I decided against it. Before I could answer, Allen spoke again.

"Tell me what you want Colleen," Allen moaned out as the sensations of my internal cunt muscles milking his cock began to get to him.

I looked deeply into his eyes. I wanted him more than anything and I didn't care if my husband was right next to me to hear these words.

"Fuck me," I moaned out as I tried to gyrate my hips against Allen's impaling cock.

Allen remained motionless as he continued to stare into my soul. I could feel my pussy burning like a candle and I was afraid of burning Allen. I so desperately needed to cum so I repeated myself in case he didn't hear me.