The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

"Fuck me," I whimpered softly as Allen's hands still firmly gripped my wrists.

I waited for what seemed to be an eternity as Allen remained motionless over me. I tried to buck up against him but I couldn't as his weight held me firmly in place.

"Now say it like you mean it," Allen growled as my cunt continued to involuntarily suck at his cock.

I leaned my head to the side and looked into my husband's eyes for a brief moment before returning my lustful gaze to Allen's eyes. I wanted him so badly and I was ready to explode.

"Fuck me Allen, Fuck me now, Fuck me hard, show my husband how I need to be fucked," I cried out as I began to pant and see stars.

With that Allen began to slowly stroke his cock in and out of me. Instantly my back arched and my breasts pressed into Allen's chest. My nipples were pinching and aching and my pussy was already spasming.

Instantly I began to cum. As I laid her beneath Allen he had total control over me. He was fucking me because he wanted to be fucking me. Even though I wanted him to fuck me just as badly, it was he who had total and unconditional control over me.

"Oh Godddddddd," I cried out as I turned my head to the side and stared into my husband's eyes. Waves of pleasure washed over me as I stared into his sunken eyes. Never in my life have I had such intense pleasure from a man. As I stared into Mike's eyes he too knew that he could never satisfy me like Allen. The look in his eyes was that of defeat as he watched another man fuck his wife into oblivion.

I stared into Mike's eyes as orgasm after orgasm washed over me. My pussy was quivering and trembling as Allen's cock fucked me harder and faster. I wanted so badly to wrap my legs around him and pull him inside me but instead I remained on my back with my knees bent and my feet on the ground.

The feeling of Allen squeezing my wrists while he completely dominated me sent me into another orgasm. It was as if this entire time he was fucking me I was cumming constantly. I began gasping for air as my gaze slowly left my husband's eyes. Looking up into Allen's eyes I saw a love that I never knew existed.

Suddenly Allen removed his hands from my wrists. My hands felt like I had pins and needles in them from being squeezed so tightly. As Allen removed his hands I viewed this as his permission for me to hold him. Ever so slowly I lifted my arms up and cupped his face. I lifted my head and pulled his face to mine. Our noses touched and we both were gasping for air. Our mouth's opened and our tongues touched.

We kissed passionately, not caring how heavily the other was breathing. Our kiss broke and tears began to flow from not only my eyes but Allen's as well. I reached around him and pulled him tightly into me as I lifted my legs and finally wrapped them around his waist. I squeezed Allen so tightly that it caused my orgasm to intensify.

Just as I was about to cum again, Allen pulled back and completely out of me. This time instead of taking his time, he quickly lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders. He knelt before me and looked into my eyes. As I glanced down I watched as he took his cock in his hand. I watched as he took his cock and spanked my pussy with it.

"Oh GODDDDDDD!!!!!!," I screamed out as the head of his cock slapped against my already engorged clit.

Over and over Allen spanked my clit with his glistening member. I couldn't stop now even if he told me to and I began to cum. My hips began to gyrate and my pussy began to clinch as Allen began to rapidly spank my clit with his cock.

"Oh God Allennnnnnn," I cried out as he reached out with his free hand and picked up the string that was tied to my nipple.

"OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALLEN," I screamed as he began pulling the string attached to my nipple.

Nothing but gasps and gurgles escaped my lips as I came uncontrollably. As I laid on my back with my legs up over his shoulders, I came so violently that I almost passed out.

Suddenly Allen stopped. He remained kneeling before me and my legs remained over his shoulders. We just stared into each other's eyes as we both regained our composure. After what seemed like several minutes Allen reached up and lifted my legs up and set them down on the ground.

I slowly stood up, still dizzy from the multiple orgasm's I just experienced. I looked up into my lover's eyes and walked over to the bail of straw behind the straw pile. As I held Allen's hand, I stopped just short of the bale.

I wanted this man so differently than any other man I have had. I felt the butterflies deep down inside again as I was about to do something that I have never done before. I turned and faced away from Allen. Slowly I bent my knees until I placed my hands on the bale of straw. I continued to lower myself until my abdomen rested on the top of the bale.

Looking back over my shoulder, I gazed longingly into Allen's eyes. I glanced down at his throbbing cock as it stood out long and hard. I placed all of my weight on my abdomen and reached back behind me. I placed my hands on my ass cheeks so my finger tips sunk into my ass crack. As I looked longingly and deeply into Allen's eyes, I pulled on my ass cheeks, spreading them wide, offering him my virgin ass hole.

A slight smile escaped Allen's lips as the people witnessing our love began to whisper. I closed my eyes partially as I pulled my ass cheeks apart even farther, feeling my tight pink puckered ass hole begin to stretch.

I began to pant with excitement as Allen slowly moved closer to me. His cock bounced back and forth until he dropped to his knees behind me. As he moved into position, I held my ass cheeks firmly apart.

As Allen remained behind me I felt a bond that I never knew existed. I was about to give a man other than my husband my most sacred spot. I wasn't sure how it would feel weather it would feel good or weather it would hurt. All I knew was that it didn't matter. I was here to serve this man who now had complete and total control over me. I turned my head so I was looking strait into my husband's eyes when I felt Allen's hands grip my hips.

Just as fast as his hands touched me, they disappeared. Before I could even look back over my shoulder at him I knew what he was going to do as I felt his cock slap against my ass hole.

Gasps began to come out of me in the most carnal way. My husband closed his eyes as he couldn't bare to watch another man take my virgin ass. I could see his tears glistening on his cheeks from the glow of the candle light. One last tear trickled down my cheek as Allen began spanking my ass hole over and over.

"Holy shit," I cried out as my pussy began to clinch and I began to cum.

The feeling of the straw bale under me and a few loose straws poking against my pussy and the feeling of Allen's warm hard cock spanking my ass hole sent me over the edge. My hips began to buck up and down as my orgasm intensified.

"Fuck yeah," I screamed as Allen spanked my ass cheek with his hand as he continued to beat my ass hole with his cock.

"Fuck yeah," I screamed again as I tossed my hair aside and looked back over my shoulder at Allen while I continued to hold my ass cheeks apart.

"Tell me how much you like it," Allen growled out as his hand again spanked my now pink ass cheek.

"God yes, I fucking love it," I screamed as I began to cum again.

As my eyes remained locked on Allen's, I watched as he lifted his hand and spanked my ass yet again as he continued to spank my ass hole with his cock.

"Oh God, don't stop," I screamed as I cried out like a whore.

"Oh God yesssssss," I moaned out as my breathing was again out of control.

My insides were jumping around like the balls in a lottery machine. I had one more massive orgasm inside that needed to be let out. As I looked back over my shoulder, I cried out like the slut that Allen always wanted.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass," I cried out as I pulled my ass open even farther.

"Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass," I screamed over and over as I watched Allen change position.

As I watched Allen get into position a feeling like I never experienced came over me. Allen placed his hands on my hips and I could feel the tip of his cock press against my tight ass hole. I pulled my cheeks apart as far as I could hoping to make his entrance easier. Suddenly my eyes opened wide and I stared right into the disbelieving eyes of my husband.

I winced in pain for a moment as I felt him pushing harder and harder when all of a sudden I could feel my sphincter begin to give way.

"Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh," I cried out as I closed my eyes and winced in pain for a moment.

I felt my ass hole give way and I felt the head of his cock slip inside. My eyes flew open because suddenly the pain was gone. I watched as my husband just looked at me and shook his head as he saw a look of lust and desire that he has never seen before.

Looking back over my shoulders I gazed into Allen's half closed eyes as he pushed his cock all the way inside me. Instantly my pussy began to clinch in orgasm as Allen began to slowly thrust his hips.

"Oh God yes Allen," I cried out as my hands remained on my ass cheeks.

"Oh God yes," I screamed over and over as I became dizzy and saw stars.

Allen began to pick up the pace and I began to cum over and over. The entire time Allen fucked me in the ass I looked over my shoulder at him. Before long, Allen began thrusting harder and harder. With each inward stroke, I could feel his hips against my spread open ass cheeks.

"Oh my Colleena," Allen moaned out as I could feel his cock swelling even larger.

"Oh my Allen," I cried out as suddenly I began to cum harder that I ever have.

It was as if I was on the verge of passing out. I came so hard that it caused me to stop breathing momentarily. There were shooting stars all around me as I tried so desperately to keep my eyes locked on Allen's. He began to grunt and thrust even harder as he squeezed my hips with his fingers.

"Colleen...I...I'm...Gonna...Cummmmmmmm," Allen growled out as he began fucking my ass harder and harder.

I lost all self control and I went limp on top of the straw bale. My head hung down off the edge of the bale and my hands fell from my ass until my arms laid next to my side. I couldn't move a muscle as it felt like every muscle in my body was having an orgasm.

Suddenly I could hear Allen begin to grunt and groan. I felt my ass hole stretch a little farther and I knew his impending orgasm was about to erupt. Just then, I felt him begin to unload.

I could feel his hot cum searing my insides as I could feel every squirt of his cum. He began pounding my ass even harder as his cream supplied lubrication. Never in my life did I ever imagine that being fucked in the ass could ever be this wonderful. As I remained laying limp on the straw bale, I could feel Allen slowly pull out of my ass.

I just laid there totally spent on top of the bale of hay. I felt Allen's remove his hands from my waist but I was still too tired to stand up. As I remained face down on the bale of hay I suddenly heard the people in the barn begin to clap.

With every ounce of strength I lifted my head and gazed out at all of the people standing around me. They were smiling and clapping as I struggled to pull myself to my feet. My knees were wobbly and my legs were shakey but I finally managed to stand up. As I turned around my eyes found Allen.

Suddenly the barn became silent as I stared out at Allen. Horror filled my entire mind and body as I saw the large wooden plank that Gene told me about. It stuck out about eight feet from the edge of the second floor. A tear slowly trickled from the corner of my eye as I gazed longingly into Allen's eyes as he stood out on the edge of the plank.

Next to Allen's head hung a noose made out of an old rope. Suddenly I remembered how Gene told me about the farmer hanging himself when he watched his fiancé fuck some other guy. The tear ran down my face, momentarily bringing me back to reality. I wanted to shout out to Allen to be careful and to come back but it was as if I couldn't even speak. As I continued to stare out at Allen, he slowly began to raise his arm as if he was offering me his hand.

Through the silence I began to tremble as Allen smiled. It was as if he was calling for me to join him out on the plank. Another tear trickled out of the corner of my eye as Allen spoke.

"Come Colleen," Allen said ever so softly.

"Come back to me Colleen," Allen said softly again.

I just stood there frozen in my tracks. I began to feel the chilly air blowing across my naked flesh. As I stood here before Allen and everyone in my stockings and stiletto's, I could feel the suddenly foggy air begin to caress every naked inch of my flesh.

"Come back to me Colleen," Allen Cried out as his hand was still extended to me.

"Come back to where you belong," Allen moaned out as the fog seemed to be growing thicker by the moment.

Momentarily I managed to pull my eyes away from Allen and I glanced down at my beaten husband as he laid at my feet. The look on his face was that of desperation. He too had tears trickling down his cheeks as looked up at me. All I wanted to do was to drop to my knees to comfort my husband yet I was unable to move.

I began asking myself questions as fast as I could think of them. "Can I reach down to my husband or do I really want to be with Allen?"

"Come to me Colleen, come back home," Allen moaned out.

Glancing back up at Allen I could hardly even see him now because the fog was so thick. I could see his hand as he continued to reach out to me.

My eyes fluttered and I closed my eyes for a moment. I took a deep breath and pondered which fork in the road I was about to take. Just as I was about to bend down at my husband's side, Allen cried out to me once again.

"Your home awaits you, this is your last chance to return to happiness," Allen moaned as I opened my eyes and watched him completely disappear in the thick fog.

Suddenly I grew afraid as the plank Allen was standing on was fairly narrow. I couldn't see him anymore and I became frightened.

"Oh God Allen," I cried out as I was terribly afraid that he fell off of the plank like he did so many years ago.

Suddenly I was able to move. I lifted my leg and stepped over my husband, brushing my foot over his thigh. As I stepped over him with my other foot I felt his hand grab my ankle.

"No Colleen, don't go," my husband cried out as he squeezed my ankle tightly

As I pulled my leg I tried to free myself from Mike's grip. Panic began to set in as I turned and looked for Allen who was nowhere in sight.

"Oh my God," I thought to myself, "Am I too late?"

Frantically I began to pull my leg as hard as I could. The more I tried to escape my husband's grip, the tighter it became.

"Mike let me go," I screamed in desperation as I fought to free myself with all of my remaining strength.

"Don't do it," Mike cried out as he held on to my leg with an iron grip.

Suddenly I spun around and kicked my husband right in the arm. I could hear him scream and in a split instant he relaxed his grip. I pulled free and turned to walk toward Allen.

Slowly and cautiously I made my way to where Allen was standing. I couldn't see a thing as the entire barn was now filled with fog.

"Allen, where are you?" I screamed out as I reached out and began feeling for the railing with my hands.

My breathing was growing heavier as I inched closer and closer to the edge of the second floor. As I felt around like a blind person I felt something. I took another step and realized that it was the railing.

"Oh God, I'm coming Allen," I cried out as I made out the skinny plank on the other side of the railing.

As I looked out I still couldn't see Allen. I didn't know if he was there or not. Out of desperation, I lifted my leg up and over the railing. Carefully I placed my stiletto on the narrow plank as I leaned on the railing and slowly lifted my other leg. Holding on for dear life, I slowly swung my leg down until my other foot was on the narrow plank.

I began to tremble and shake as I stood on the plank and held on to the railing behind me. I desperately tried to find Allen but the fog was too thick. As I stood on this plank I was virtually paralyzed as I was afraid of falling.

"Allen, are you there?" I cried out.

My breathing was rampant and my legs trembled as I waited in vain for Allen to say something back to me. All I wanted was to hear something from him to let me know he was all right.

After taking several short breaths over and over I inhaled sharply and let out a long slow deep breath. Ever so slowly I pulled my arms off of the railing. I was now standing on my own on this old wooden plank that measured no more than ten inches wide.

Slowly I moved one leg and took a small step forward. I began to tremble as I moved my other leg enough so that I was now standing a little farther away from the railing.

"Allen," I screamed wanting so desperately to hear him say something, anything.

Again I took another baby step. Then another. With each step, the plank would move and bounce up and down almost like a diving board. After I took one more baby step I began to panic. Looking back over my shoulder I couldn't even see the railing. It was as if I was in a cloud and completely surrounded.

Suddenly I heard something. My heart began to race as I took a series of small steps toward Allen. Suddenly the feeling of panic that I had moments ago was being replaced with feelings of excitement.

Finally after another step, a smile flashed across my face as Allen stood directly in front of me. I could hardly see him but I reached out and placed my hands in his.

"I am here Allen, I am ready to return home," I said softly as I squeezed his hands.

"Tell me what I need to do to become your wife," I said softly as I stared into Allen's eyes.

Allen slowly pulled his hands from mine. My arms hung at my sides as I kept my balance. I could see Allen reaching over his head for something as he stood before me. Just then, Allen pulled his arms in front of him and the noose hanging from the ceiling was between our faces.

"This is the only way Colleen, you must walk in the same path as I did," Allen said softly as he held the open noose in front of my face as if he was waiting for my approval.

Suddenly my whole life flashed in front of me. Everything I ever did with my husband I was now going to walk away from. As I stared deeply into Allen's eyes, a slight smile flashed across my face as I slowly nodded my head.

Allen slowly began to slide the noose over my head. The old rope felt prickly as it rested on my shoulders. Allen reached up and drew up the slack. A slight gasp escaped my lips as I felt the old rope tighten around my neck.

"Have no fear," Allen whispered as he lowered his hands to his side before reaching out to hold me.

Slowly I reached out and wrapped my arms around Allen snugly. Our naked flesh came together in an embrace as I knew I was about to leave this world to become one with Allen. As I stared up into Allen's eyes, he slowly lowered his head until our lips came together.

We kissed softly as our eyes never closed. Allen pulled back far enough so our lips were not touching.

"Are you ready?" Allen asked as his hands held me tightly.

"Yes, I am ready to return to you," I said softly.

Just then, Allen kissed me softly again.

"I love you Colleen," Allen whispered softly.

"I love you too," I whispered without any hesitation.

"Just hold me tightly, and in a brief moment, we will be together eternally," Allen whispered.

Together we took one last breath. My legs were shaking and my heart was beating uncontrollably. Together we both stepped off of the edge of the plank.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers