The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
50 Followers

Suddenly I realized that we were free falling. I was waiting at any second for the rope around my neck to end my life here as I know it. It seemed to be taking for an eternity as it seemed like we kept falling faster and faster. We held each other tightly as we continued to plummet toward the floor of the barn. Just then, I saw a flash of light as the noose around my neck tightened and everything went black.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!!!!!" I heard over and over as I could feel someone shaking me wildly.

Instantly I threw my eyes open as I began screaming hysterically. As I gasped for air and continued to scream I reached up and wrapped my arms around Mike's body. I pulled myself into him tightly as I began to sob uncontrollably.

"It's all right Colleen, it was just a bad dream," my husband said as he began rubbing my sweaty back.

I held him tightly as I continued to cry. I realized that everything that I was experiencing was just what my husband said it was. It was a dream.

As we laid there embraced I continued to cry. My mind began wandering to the vivid dream that I just experienced. Everything felt so real, so alive. I experienced sensations in my sleep that I never knew existed. As I held my husband I could still feel the burning sensation I had in my pussy after I have powerful climaxes. Never before in my sleep have I ever came from a dream. As Mike continued to soothe, me my mind wandered to Allen.

"What were you dreaming about?" Mike asked me as he pulled his face back and looked into my eyes in the dim light.

Not wanting to tell him about my dream I just pulled my face into his chest. I took a deep breath and tried to relax as I realized that I was in love with two people.

"Come on, tell me," Mike continued as he rubbed my sweaty back again.

I didn't want to tell him but I knew that I would have to tell him something to get him off of my back. I quickly thought of something that happened in my dream and I looked up into his eyes.

"It was just one of those dreams where I was falling and falling and it seemed like it would never end," I said as I pulled away from Mike and slipped out of bed.

"It's nothing," I said as I looked over my shoulder at my husband as I walked through our bedroom to go to the rest room.

"Go back to sleep," I said softly as I walked into the dark hallway before slipping into the bathroom.

I flipped the light switch on and looked into the mirror over the sink. I couldn't believe what was before my very eyes. I reached up and placed my hands on the red mark that circled my neck where the noose was in my dream. There was a burning sensation where the discolored mark was so I lightly caressed it. I didn't know how I was going to hide this from my husband because I was going to have to wear a turtleneck for quite some time. Just then, my eyes opened wide and I focused on my wrists.

"Oh God," I whispered to myself softly as I noticed the bruises on my wrists.

I suddenly flashed back to my dream where the cold wrought iron brackets held my wrists firmly against the barn wall. As I examined both of my wrists I gasped softly as I thought about how my ankles had the same kind of iron brackets around them.

Looking down I saw the discolored flesh around my ankles as I began to feel the effects of the bruises. As I looked back up into the mirror I looked right into my own eyes.

There was no denying my affection for Allen now. From the way I felt at this moment I swear I really did experience Allen. Suddenly I found myself becoming extremely aroused. As I stared into my own eyes it was as if I was staring into Allen's. I felt my breasts begin to ache and my pussy began to throb. I reached down and squeezed my breast right through my thin sleep shirt. My other hand slipped down and under the hem of my long shirt and onto my pussy.

I could feel my pussy as it was incredibly swollen and wet from my dream. I gasped softly as I removed my hand from my breast and slipped it down my stomach. As my eyes stared at the red ring around my neck I quickly pulled my shirt up exposing my breasts.

Another loud gasp escaped my lips as I felt my knees buckle and my entire body begin to tremble. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. As I squeezed my pussy I slipped a finger between my swollen wet lips and began to cum.

My eyes remained glued to the string that was hanging from my swollen nipple. As I began to shake and quiver, I reached up and pulled lightly on the string. The sensations in my nipple sent me into another world.

"Oh Allen," I whispered as I reached down and held onto the edge of the sink for balance.

I held on for several minutes as my quivering body began to relax. Slowly I reached up and removed the string from my nipple before quickly cleaning up.

I slipped back into my bed and curled up next to Mike as he laid there snoring. A smile flashed across my lips as I felt like a new woman. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to come so I could e-mail Allen and tell him about my wonderful Halloween dream.

The End!

*

P.S. I greatly appreciate and welcome any and all feedback.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
50 Followers