The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

Before I could even utter my objection, Mike was gone. Fear began to consume me and I could feel my nipples growing even tighter. I reached up and cupped my breast right through my black nylon cape and pinched my nipple. A loud sigh escaped my lips as I pictured Allen's mouth covering my nipple. I pinched it one more time before removing my hand from my breast and placing it at my side.

Suddenly I found myself trembling with excitement and fear. I turned my head and looked over to a stall when I saw him. I gasped as I saw him hiding behind the stall staring at me. I wanted to turn and run so I quickly turned around and looked for my husband. He was nowhere in sight and the small opening of space that we were standing in was shrinking rapidly.

I turned and looked back at the stall where the Riddler was. Suddenly he was gone. I felt my heart racing as I began looking all around for the Riddler. I was growing terrified and all I wanted was for Mike to appear at my side. Just then, Mike appeared and handed me another drink.

"What's the matter now Colleen?" Mike asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"I just saw him again," I said with a quivering voice, "He was over there behind that stall."

"I think you have had too much to drink'" Mike said as we began to walk in the opposite direction.

I hung on to Mike's arm as we walked. We said hello to a lot of costumed people before we made our way out onto the dance floor. They played a slow song and I never felt so safe as I did when I pulled myself into him. As we danced, I closed my eyes, imagining that it was Allen that I was dancing with. I smiled as I pressed my breasts and nipples into his chest. The nylon cape I was wearing felt so damned wonderful against my nipples. Whenever I moved and the material brushed across my nipples, I felt sparks flying out of my pussy.

Mike leaned back and looked down into my eyes. He smiled and lifted his hand to my fake witches nose and pushed it to the side. He kissed me tenderly on the lips before saying that he had to use the rest room. We both walked over to the stalls where the rest rooms were and we both went in.

After I came out of the rest room I had to wait for Mike. When I looked down along the wall I nearly jumped out of my skin as I was looking into the eyes of the Riddler. I began to feel my knees tremble as I wanted Mike to come out of the rest room. I began to panic as I watched him walk and turn around a corner behind a stall. I wanted Mike to come out so we could go find him. The Riddler was now completely out of view as he disappeared before my eyes.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I took off toward the Riddler. I was shaking and trembling partly from the chilly air but mostly from freight. As I approached the stall where the Riddler slipped into I began asking myself if I was doing the right thing. I stopped right outside the door and looked back at the rest rooms for my husband. All of a sudden I screamed, only I screamed into the hand of the Riddler as he placed his hand over my mouth and pulled me into the stall.

I just froze as the Riddler held me up. It was like I was so terrified that not a body part on me worked. I was gasping for air through my nose as I never was able to turn my head to look up at him. I could feel his warm breath against my neck as he lowered his mouth to my ear and spoke softly.

"This is your last warning. Leave now before you awaken the spirit. If the spirit rises, it will spell death for you. Do you understand me?" the Riddler asked as he still had his hand over my mouth.

Slowly I could feel the Riddler removing his hand from my mouth. I began gasping for air as it was difficult to breath through the fake witches nose. I wanted to turn and face the Riddler but I was too scared.

"Wha, wha, what spirit?" I gasped out as the Riddler now had his hand completely removed from my mouth.

"The Ghost of Millcreek Barn," The Riddler blurted out as he remained behind me.

"If you awaken the spirit he will surely kill you. Legend has it that he vowed to come back to take what was rightfully his. Now go before it is too late and you put everyone's lives in danger," The Riddler said as he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me gently toward the door.

"Now go on and get out of here," he said as I walked through the door and never looked back.

I walked as fast as I could in the heels that I was wearing through the mass of people. I was terrified as I made my way over to where I left my husband. I could feel my heart beating as my breathing was at a near pant. I saw my husband up in front of me and I tried to make my way through the costumed guests.

"Mike," I shouted out as I could see him looking around for me.

"I'm over here," I screamed as I waved my arm to try to get his attention.

The music was so loud I knew he couldn't hear me. I continued fighting my way through the crowd when all of a sudden I felt my ass being grabbed. Under normal conditions I would have slugged whoever touched me but right now I didn't even look back to see who it was because I didn't care. Finally I squeezed between this couple dressed up as a King and Queen and I reached out and grabbed Mike by his arm.

"Oh God Michael, I'm so scared," I cried out as I pulled myself tightly into his side.

"What the hell is wrong with you tonight, there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of," my husband said over the sound of the music and the people around us talking.

Please Michael, take me home," I begged of my husband.

"Knock it off, there is nothing to be worried about, I think you have just had too much to drink," Mike said as he began to chuckle as he looked down at me.

I was so scared I could feel my knees trembling. All I wanted to do was to go home to my safe house and relax. I was beginning to believe the Riddler as I felt something deep down inside that something evil was going to happen tonight.

"Lets go, take me home," I said to my husband as I took his hand and began pulling him toward the exit.

"Come on Colleen," Mike said as he sharply pulled my arm back, causing me to stumble in the stilettos I was wearing.

"Knock it off already," Mike shouted with this evil look on his face.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I just wanted to leave. I thought I was going to end up in a full blown sob but somehow I managed not to cry. I was a strong person and I sucked it up somehow and kept my composure.

I turned and faced my husband and looked him dead in the eyes. I knew he could see I was pissed so I just gave it to him.

"You selfish uncaring bastard!" I cried out as I swung my arm and pounded Mike in the chest.

"You should be protecting me not trying to get me killed!" I screamed as I swung my arm back to hit him again only to find his strong hand grip my arm before I could strike him.

"Listen," Mike said as he twisted my arm and lowered it to my side.

"If you don't settle down and relax, your going to have a heart attack," Mike said with a stern voice.

My wrist was getting sore and finally he let it go. Instantly I pulled my arm up and grabbed my wrist with my other hand as I rubbed it from the pain. I just glared back at my husband as I thought a tear was about to trickle out of the corner of my eye.

"Now lets go walk around," Mike said as he turned and began walking away.

I was still half scared to death so I ran as fast as I could in my stilettos until I reached Mike's side. I slipped my arm under his and held on to him tightly. We made our way over to the bar and Mike stopped to order us drinks.

As I waited patiently for Mike to give me my drink I began scanning my surroundings for the Riddler. I saw every imaginable costume you could think of but the Riddler was nowhere in sight.

"Here," Mike said as he turned and handed me my drink.

Slowly we began walking around the dance floor over to where the rest rooms were. I continued to scan for the Riddler as he was still nowhere in sight.

As we walked I couldn't believe how incredibly aroused I was. With every step I took, the nylon cape scraped across my rock solid nipples, sending jolts of electricity strait to my already wet cunt. The longer that I walked continuously the closer I came to having an orgasm. Just as I was on the verge of cumming, Mike stopped.

"There's Gene and Barbie over there," Mike said as he pointed toward them through the crowd.

"They still look alone so lets go say hello," Mike said as he took off toward them, leaving me behind.

I began walking behind Mike as he cut through the mass of costumed party guests. I couldn't keep up and before I knew it we had become separated. I fought my way through the people until I caught up with Mike at the edge of the dance floor.

Immediately Mike, Barbie, Gene and myself began to dance to the beat of the music while we talked. I finished my drink and handed my empty glass to a waiter that was walking past. Barbie asked if we wanted to go upstairs to grab a seat and relax for a while. Mike and I agreed so we followed Barbie and her husband through the mass entanglement of bodies.

We reached the stairs and I suddenly remembered that I was scared. The short time we had been dancing actually helped me relax a bit. Mike and I walked up the old wooden stairs side by side. As we made our way up, the steps made an eerie creaking sound every time we took a step.

Once we made it to the top of the steps I was amazed at how nice it was decorated. There were pumpkins with candles in them everywhere. There were other Halloween decorations scattered about the fairly narrow second floor.

We all paused for a moment and leaned up against the railing and looked down to the dance floor below. As Mike began talking with Gene, Barbie came around to my side and stood next to me. We began talking quietly and she began telling me more about the guy she met on the Internet. I listened to her every word knowing how wonderful she must have felt because I was somebody she could talk to about him. I began telling her about Allen, only reminding me more of how much I miss him.

We decided to sit down on the sofa behind us when the couple that was using it decided to leave. It was a tight fit and I sat on the end with my shoulders against Barbie's. Barbie and I began swapping stories about our online escapades while Gene and Mike continued to talk about football.

I really liked Barbie and Gene and secretly I was hoping that we could become permanent friends after tonight. I was so comfortable and relaxed around Barbie that it didn't bother me that my cape was pulled up and the creamy flesh above my stocking was showing. As I bounced my leg up and down, I could feel my thong pulling against my clit, causing my pussy to burn and throb.

We continued to talk about everything and anything. The whole time I still kept my eyes open for the Riddler who seemed to have just disappeared. As we talked, I grew hornier and hornier. Just then Mike and Gene announced that they were going to the rest room.

Barbie and I smiled at our husbands and waved as they walked away. Barbie and I continued our conversation without moving apart. We still sat here shoulder to shoulder and hip to hip. Suddenly and out of nowhere a person dressed in a ghost costume jumped out in front of us.

"Trick or treat," The ghost said as he began to laugh.

Barbie and I also began to laugh. Suddenly we stopped laughing when the ghost bent down and began to touch me.

"It looks like you are the treat and you want to turn a trick," the ghost said as he reached down and placed his hand on my thigh just above my stocking top.

Instantly I reached out and pushed his hand away only to find his persistence. His hand slipped up my thigh and his fingers grabbed at the waist band of my thong.

"I said stop it," I shouted as I pushed his hand away and covered my legs the best I could.

"Hey asshole, our husbands are right there so if you want your ass kicked, you better get the hell out of here," Barbie said in a stern voice.

"Aww, what's the matter, is the witch afraid of the ghost?" the ghost figure asked in a sarcastic voice.

"Get out of here creep," Barbie bitched out at him.

"Fuck you, you cunt," The ghost shouted at Barbie as he again reached down and placed his hand on my thigh, this time just below the top of my stocking.

"I think the pretty little witch wants to have some fun," The ghost laughed out as he quickly grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me right up out of the sofa.

I screamed and began wailing my fists wildly as the ghost simply overpowered me. Before I knew what happened, he had me over his shoulder and began carrying me away.

I felt a cool rush of air across my ass as my cape rode up, exposing my ass to everyone around me. I continued to beat on the ghost as he held me over his shoulder. I could feel his hands squeezing my legs tightly. Panic began to set in and just then, I reached down under his ass and grabbed his balls.

"Arrrrrggggghhhhhh," the ghost cried out as he lowered me to the ground as he fell to his knees. Suddenly Barbie showed up at my side and put her arm around me as she slowly walked me away from the ghost who was still on his knees in pain.

"You fucking bitch," the ghost shouted at us as we continued stepping away from him.

"Your not a witch, your a bitch," the ghost shouted as he stared into my eyes.

Suddenly I just stopped. I stood there while Barbie tugged on my waist and arm. I was pissed and I was tired of being scared so I began walking toward the ghost. I wanted nothing more than for my husband to walk up to me but I knew that I would have to handle this on my own.

"Come on Colleen, lets get out of here," Barbie said in a scared tone of voice.

I continued to walk slowly toward the ghost who was still cradling his balls in his hands. I walked up to the ghost, looking down at him and I raised my magic wand up into the air.

"Come on Colleen, lets leave this loser alone," she begged as she squeezed my hand and arm tightly.

"Not just yet, I want to teach this ass hole a lesson first," I said as it seemed like I slipped into some kind of trance.

"Please, I'm begging you," Barbie moaned out as I could feel her hand and palm sweating against my hand.

"It'll be all right," I said softly as I slowly began waving my magic wand.

"I am going to place a curse on this ass hole," I said softly as I suddenly began to have really weird feelings.

My pussy was aching and wet and my nipples and breasts were throbbing. As I had my arm lifted over the ghost my cape was pulled up even higher, exposing my thong covered pussy to his view and my virtually naked ass to the party goers behind me. Just then I began to speak slowly as I waved my magic wand over the ghost.

"Hocus pocus you think your tough, for me you fool you're not tough enough. I cast this spell to show you why, you're thoughts and actions are not that sly. If you leave, you're soul I'll spare, but if you don't then that is your dare. I will not make it fast and quick, your life will be over with just one flick!" I said in a sadistic voice as I swung my magic wand toward the kneeling ghost and laughed hysterically.

Just then the ghost got up and ran away as fast as he could. Barbie again put her arm around me and turned me around and began walking me back to our sofa. Along the way Mike and Gene rejoined us. Barbie began to tell our husbands what just happened as we sat back down on the sofa.

Again, Mike looked at me like I was fruity as he seemed to not believe what happened. After a few minutes, Mike and Gene began talking about football while Barbie and I continued talking about what just happened.

"Are you all right?" Barbie asked as she placed her soft hand on my thigh with her palm on my bare flesh and her fingers on the soft silky stocking.

"Yeah, I'm all right," I said as I just stared at her hand as it rested on my thigh.

I just stared at her fingers noticing how incredibly beautiful they looked. Her nails were well manicured and the ring on her ring finger sparkled in the flickering light from the pumpkins.

"I was so worried that he was going to carry you away and rape you," Barbie said softly so the guys wouldn't hear.

"Yeah, it was scary when it happened but..." I said before stopping abruptly.

"But what?" Barbie asked as she squeezed my thigh softly before removing her hand.

I was a little disappointed that Barbie removed her hand as her soft fingers felt absolutely wonderful on my leg. I just sat there staring down at my lap, noticing the tops of my stockings were still evenly pulled up.

"But what?" Barbie said as she leaned over and whispered into my ear.

Again, I paused and just stared down into my lap. I fiddled with the end of my cape and pulled it down just to the tops of my stockings.

"Oh my god," Barbie whispered loudly into my ear.

"You liked that didn't you?" Barbie asked as she whispered into my ear.

Barbie's warm breath against my ear and neck caused my head to start spinning. A smile began to creep across my face as I slowly lifted my head and looked into Barbie's eyes.

"Oh my god, no way," Barbie said softly as she smiled at me with a sparkle in her eyes.

I just nodded my head 'yes' as the grin on my face crept from ear to ear.

"I always thought that I was weird because I have had that same fantasy my whole life," Barbie said in a hushed voice as her lips were mere inches from my ear.

"I always wondered what it would be like to be taken forcefully and forced to enjoy it," Barbie said softly as her lips brushed against my ear ever so slightly.

I noticed that Barbie had her legs crossed and she was now bouncing her leg up and down. Her long gown covered up the majority of her legs but her feet looked incredible as her open toe shoes showed off the sexiest toes I have ever seen.

"Me too," I said softly as it now seemed that mine and Barbie's faces were intimately close together.

Barbie and I began discussing our fantasy quietly while the guys continued to talk about football. I told her about Allen and our fantasy plans of building a dungeon and she told me about the fantasy escapades that she had with her online lover. Our conversation lasted for quite a while, causing my panties to become soaked. Just then I was startled as the Riddler jumped out of nowhere in front of me.

"I WARNED YOU TO LEAVE AND YOU FAILED TO LISTEN! THE SPIRIT HAS RISEN AND NOW YOU ARE DOOMED. YOU WILL BECOME ONE WITH THE SPIRIT! PREPARE TO LEARN YOUR FATE AS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE JUDGED BEFORE GOD AND HIS WITNESSES," The Riddler shouted before quickly turning and running down the stairs.

"Oh no, what did you do Colleen?" Gene asked seriously as he lifted his hand and covered his opened mouth.

"Nothing," I said as I didn't want to say anything in front of my husband that just happened.

"Think real hard," Gene said as he leaned forward and placed his elbow on his knee as he looked at me with a real scared look on his face.

"I didn't do anything to anyone," I said as I felt my heart begin to race as I thought about the curse I just put on the ghost.

Suddenly Barbie began shaking her head back and forth. Her hands came up to her face and she covered her face and nose. She looked up to the ceiling of the barn and for a moment I thought she was going to cry.

"There was something," Barbie said through her hands as they remained over her mouth and nose.

Barbie slowly looked into my eyes before turning toward her husband. She paused for a moment before finally speaking.

"There was this ghost," Barbie said as she began to shiver from the cold and fear.

"He came over here while you guys were in the rest room and he hit on Colleen," Barbie said as she looked back into my eyes as if to ask me for forgiveness for spilling what just happened.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers