The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
50 Followers

Again the scar faced officer walked in front of me. He stared into my eyes as he reached out with one hand and ran his knuckles over my cheek. I wanted to turn away but I couldn't as the cold metal band around my neck held me firmly in place.

Suddenly the scar faced officer grabbed the fake witches nose and pulled it from my face. The thin rubber bands around the back of my head snapped, sending pains racing down my body. He tossed the artificial nose on the floor and stomped on it.

"Spit in his eyes," Mike shouted from the floor as he watched what was happening.

"You need to tell your husband to shut up because the more he pisses me off the more that I will have done to you," The scar faced officer said in a quieter voice.

"Fuck you ass hole," Mike shouted again as he began coughing.

"Tell him," the officer said softly as he placed his knuckles on my face again, wiping my tears away with one swipe.

"I'll kill you if you touch her you bastard," Mike cried out as he began to sob heavily on the floor.

"Shut up Mike," I said back as the scar faced officer suggested I do.

"Oh God, don't give in," Mike screamed just before the other two officers began kicking him again.

"SHUT UP," I screamed as the scar faced officer began running his fingers ever so lightly down my neck.

Mike was silenced as the two other officers just beat the holy hell out of him. I knew it was my game now and I knew if I was going to get out of this alive then it depended on what I do. Suddenly my eyes grew to the size of silver dollars when the scar faced officer lifted up another black piece of wrought iron before my face. It was slightly bigger than the ones for my wrist so I knew exactly where it was going to be placed.

The scar faced officer turned and motioned for the other officers to come to him. He handed them the cold piece of metal and they instantly dropped to their knees. Tears again dripped off of my chin as I looked helplessly down at Mike. I felt my leg being pulled out a little farther before I felt the cold piece of iron being placed against my ankle.

I just stood there helpless as I stared at my husband who was now pretty much out of it. He was still in the fetal position on the ground and I could see blood flowing from his lip. As I tried to move my leg I realized how much it hurt as the cold iron dug into my ankle.

Again the scar faced officer appeared before me. The smug look on his face needed to be knocked off of it but I was in no position to do it myself. That's when he suddenly held up the last piece of iron.

I closed my eyes as I knew I was about to become totally helpless and at the mercy of these officers. There was no telling what they were going to do to me and there was no stopping them. They would now be able to do anything they wanted and I couldn't even try to stop them.

The scar faced officer handed the cold piece of iron to one of the other officers. Suddenly all three dropped down to their knees and out of my sight. I felt rough callused hands grabbing my ankle. Just as my leg was about to be forced farther out the scar faced officer stopped his accomplices.

"Wait just a moment," The scar faced officer said as he knelt before me.

I tried to look down but I couldn't as the metal around my neck dug into my flesh as I tried to bend my head down.

"Hold her husband's head up and make him watch this," the scar faced officer said as I felt his hand wrap around my ankle.

I watched as the other two officers pulled Mike up and held his head up so he could see what was happening.

"You son of a bitch, I'll kill you," Mike said in a now weak and meager voice.

I could hear the scar faced officer laughing hysterically as he lifted my foot a little higher.

"Look over here you piss ant. Watch how I can do anything I want. Watch how I can have anything I want," the scar faced officer said as I suddenly found out what he was going to do.

"You bastard I'll kill you," Mike screamed in a weak voice as he watched the scar faced officer slither his tongue across the top of my stocking clad toes.

Again Mike received another ass kicking as my foot was forced down to the ground. I felt the cold wrought iron being placed around my ankle and my leg was pulled out even farther. Tears still dripped off of my chin as my last extremity was now firmly attached to the barn.

As I stood here stapled to the wall I couldn't believe the sensations that the scar faced officer's tongue caused. As his tongue slid across the tops of my toes I felt a surge of electricity shot directly up my leg and into my pussy.

I could hear them all stand up. I watched as the scar faced officer looked at me from head to toe. His constant stare made me feel uneasy as his gaze seemed to linger at the tops of my stockings where my creamy flesh was exposed.

"The spirit will be quite happy," the scar faced officer said as he stood there and just gazed at me.

"I'm going to kill you, you scar face mother fucker," my husband shouted out.

Before the officer's could turn and stomp him I shouted, "Shut up Mike."

The other officers didn't even waste their time on Mike as he was unable to even move. The scar faced officer continued to stare at me until a smirk came across his face. He looked over at the wall and then back at me. Looking back at the wall he walked over and picked up an old riding crop that was hanging there.

Fear began to consume me again as he took the short crop in his hand and slowly walked over toward me. My eyes were glued to the device in his hands. I knew what it was used for and I knew how it was going to be used on me.

Suddenly the scar faced officer stood right in front of me. He stared deeply into my eyes before turning to his fellow officers.

"Go get more pumpkins, we need more light in here, I don't want her husband to miss anything," the scar faced officer said to his other officers.

A gasp came from my mouth as he turned his attention back to me. He lifted up the eighteen inch crop and placed the soft leather pad on my nose. I could smell the raw leather as it rested on the tip of my nose.

Slowly, the scar faced officer began to slide the leather pad on the end of the crop across my face. Chills ran down my spine as he slowly slid the leather pad down my neck. My breathing grew heavier as he slid the crop down my chest and between my breasts.

"I can tell you have a nice set of tits," the scar faced officer said as he continued to slide the crop down over my stomach.

"Oh god please don't touch her," Mike whimpered out in a weak and submissive voice.

I felt the leather crop begin to slide down my leg. For a brief second I felt it against my bare flesh as it slid down my thigh before sliding over my stocking. I couldn't look down but the chills were racing up my body as he slid that crop farther down my leg. I felt him slide that crop over my ankle and then down over my toes before moving over to my other foot.

Again, I felt chills as he slid the leather pad on the end of the crop over my toes before slowly sliding it over my ankle and up toward my knee. This time, he slipped the crop under my cape. A gasp came from my mouth as he slowly began to lift the crop higher, taking my cape with it.

"You mother fucker," Mike cried out as the scar faced officer lifted my cape high enough to expose my thong covered pussy.

I could feel the crop sliding higher up my side until it was bunching my cape up in front of my face. I could feel the cool night air rushing over my breasts. The type of bra I had on was about to show everything as my nipples were completely above the top of my bra. Just then I felt my nipples stiffen as the cold Halloween air rushed across them, making them as hard as granite.

"Stopppppppp," Mike begged as he sprawled around on the ground.

The scar faced officer let my cape fall back down. The other officers had brought in a bunch of glowing pumpkins and now my stall was lit up brightly.

"The spirit is ready, tie her cape over her head," the scar faced officer said as he motioned for his fellow officers to get busy.

Suddenly I was in fear of my life as my black nylon cape was pulled up over my head. The officers tied my cape so it was over my face, making it impossible to see anything. I was now standing before everyone wearing my stockings, thong and bra. My bra was merely for support as it didn't hide anything. I couldn't stand not being able to see anything and I broke down completely. I started crying as I just wanted this night to end. I wanted so badly to just wake up and this nightmare to be over.

Suddenly I heard a lot of commotion. My crying stopped as I could hear people coming into the stall. It sounded like there was a table and chairs being set down. Suddenly there was a loud gasp and I could hear the hushed tones of the party goers in the main part of the barn.

As I remained virtually stapled to the wall of the barn I could hear people talking in front of me. There was a lot of whispering going on and suddenly I heard Mike cry out.

"I'll kill you all, you mother fuckers," as I could detect that Mike was putting up some kind of fight. There was a lot of heavy breathing and scuffling in front of me and I was at a loss for what was happening. It seemed like an eternity but I noticed that it was pretty much silent. I knew that there were hundreds of people in this barn yet I could hear a pin drop.

I stood here trapped as still as I could. Whenever I tried to move, the wrought iron clamps would dig into my flesh. The clamps around my ankles hurt the worst as they were snug against my ankles. I could feel another tear trickling down my cheek as it fell off of my chin and into my cape.

"Oh God Michael help me," I cried out desperately as panic began to set in.

"Please Mike get up and help me," I screamed as I broke down into a heavy cry while I waited for whatever was about to happen.

I began thinking about how wrong this whole evening has been. All of the warnings that the Riddler gave me and I blew them off. I thought about the spooky Legend Of Millcreek Barn and what everyone has been so afraid of over the last century. I just wanted to go home and be safe. As I thought that it might just be a bad dream, I tried to move, only to feel the cold iron clamps pinch my body to remind me that I was now a hostage.

Suddenly I snapped back into reality as I heard Mike trying to speak. He was only mumbling as I figured that the guards probably beat him down even more. I felt myself beginning to hyperventilate and I tried to calm myself down. In doing so, I realized that my nipples were rock solid and they were starting to ache. A cool breeze blew across me and I felt my nipples stiffen even more.

I began to pray as I waited for what seemed to be an eternity. I closed my eyes and began to recite the Lords Prayer. I didn't care that anyone who was nearby could hear me. I began saying the same prayer over and over, begging God to help me. I begged God for forgiveness as I willingly recited my sins to him. I was afraid that I was going to die and I wanted to make peace before it happened.

I began to shiver as the chilly Halloween air blowing across my nearly naked body gave me goose bumps. I felt my legs growing tired from standing in the same position for so long. As I heard Mike mumbling in front of me I began wondering what happened to Gene and Barbie. I wondered if they got out in time or if they were held captive like me.

Suddenly Allen popped into my mind. Oh my god how nice if he would show up now and rescue me. Somehow a smile appeared on my face as I thought back to all of our e-mails and how wonderful he made me feel. I was so afraid that I was going to die tonight and I would never be able to tell him that I loved him. Just as fast as the smile appeared on my face, it disappeared.

Again I could hear mumbling and whispering just in front of me. I tried to make out what was being said but it just wasn't loud enough. I could feel the cold iron clamp around my neck as I swallowed, reminding me that I was totally incapacitated. Suddenly there was another loud noise as it sounded as if the walls around me were being moved. Just then there was a loud gasp from the people in the barn, it was as if they saw something that was astonishing.

Again I tried to collect my thoughts as I tried to figure out a way to escape. No matter what I tried I found my body totally pinned to the wooden wall of this old barn. Just as I was about to call out for my husband I became startled.

"Order, order, order," a loud voice said as if it was in front of me about twenty feet.

Suddenly the barn grew silent. I could hear footsteps in front of me as if there was someone right there. I could hear Mike begin to display his aggressive behavior as he began to swear at everyone. Suddenly there was a loud thud and everything was silent.

"Order in the court," The loud voice boomed out.

"Court," I said to myself as the metal bands dug into my flesh and bones even more.

There was a long pause while I could hear even more shuffling in front of me. There were whispers and snickers as everyone once again grew silent.

"Remove the covering from her face," the booming loud voice said in a stern voice.

Instantly I could feel my cape being untied over my head. I could feel someone fumbling with the material while they stood in front of me. My nipples got scraped against someone's clothing, causing them to send little jolts of electricity throughout my body. Just then my cape fell down, covering my breasts and my hips.

I gasped loudly as I looked out into the barn. I was in horror and shock as the walls around the stall I was in were now gone. There was a rich mahogany desk in front of me with a ghostly man dressed up as a judge sitting behind it. Sitting on the right side was this man. He was dressed in a black pin stripe suite and he had a pumpkin over his head. Standing next to him was another ghostly man dressed up as an attorney.

Suddenly the attorney walked up closer to me. He just looked into my eyes before scanning up and down my entire body. He was dressed in this very old looking suit. In fact, everyone was very old looking. It was almost like these were ghosts that came back from a different time. As I looked over at the scar faced officer and his fellow officers, they also had the appearance of being from another time.

"Do you know why you are here...?" the attorney asked as he looked partially side eyed at me.

"No," I mumbled softly as I could feel a tear trickling down my cheek

"Say your name for the court to hear," the attorney said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out an old looking pipe.

"Colleen, my name is Colleen," I said making sure that everyone in front of me could hear while I watched the attorney light his pipe.

There was a long pause as the attorney walked back and forth in front of me several times. He puffed over and over on his pipe until there was a cloud of smoke in front of me.

Suddenly the man dressed up as a judge spoke. His voice was loud and it was deep.

"This court is now in session," the judge said loudly.

"You may proceed," the judge said as he nodded his head toward the attorney who was standing in front of me.

He began pacing back and forth as if he was thinking. There was dead silence in the barn as I looked out at all of the costumed party goers. My eyes and attention returned to the attorney who was pacing back and forth. He took another puff on his pipe and exhaled, causing the cloud of smoke to thicken even more.

"Do you know why you are here Colleen," the attorney asked as he stopped and took the pipe out of his mouth.

"No, no I do not," I said softly but loud enough to be heard.

Suddenly the attorney began laughing before everyone in the barn began to chuckle. I was so scared and I just wanted to go home. I had no clue as to why this was happening to me.

"Order, order, order in the court," the judge shouted as he slammed his mallet on the old wooden desk.

Instantly there was silence as the judge set his mallet back down. The attorney took another puff on his pipe before looking me dead in the eye.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, tell me why you are here," the attorney said sternly.

I glanced around and looked for my husband. He was nowhere in sight and panic began to set in. I looked at the attorney that was standing before me and began to scream.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE," I cried out at the top of my lungs.

Suddenly the attorney and everyone in the barn began to laugh at me. I wanted so desperately for this nightmare to end but it seemed as if it never would. Just then, the attorney stepped closer to me and looked directly in my eyes.

"You fucking witch, I'll make sure you hang," the attorney whispered softly so that only I could hear.

"Objection your honor, the court did not hear what was just said," another attorney on the other side of the judges desk said as he looked at me.

Finally I had a ray of hope as I figured that he was my attorney. I looked back down at the attorney before me as he turned around and faced the judge.

"I was just telling Colleen why she was here," the attorney said as he walked over toward the judge with his pipe in his mouth.

"You do know why you are here?" the judge asked loudly as he looked at me.

I forgot that there was an iron bracket around my neck and I tried to shake my head 'no.' In doing so, the cold metal dug into my flesh, causing me to cough.

"No, I don't know why I am here," I said meekly as I tried to catch my breath after coughing.

The judge just looked at me for a moment before looking at both attorneys. He turned slightly and looked out at the people crowded around the middle of the barn.

"Colleen, you are on trial for the atrocities against this young man," the judge said as he looked over at the man with the pumpkin on his head and pointed at him.

"You are on trial for witch craft," the judge said loudly as everyone in the barn let out a collective gasp.

"No, no, you don't understand, this is just a costume, I am not a witch," I cried out as a tear dripped out of the corner of my eye.

Suddenly the attorney for the man with the pumpkin on his head began to walk toward me. He took a puff of his pipe before pulling the stinky thing from his mouth. He blew out a cloud of smoke before looking into my eyes.

"I would like to take a moment to tell the court and the jury the whole reason that Colleen stands before us," the attorney said as he turned and looked at the judge and the people in the barn.

"Proceed," the judge said loudly.

"In 1889, Colleen was engaged to this man," the attorney said as he extended his hand toward the man with the carved out pumpkin on his head.

"She was about to be married and live happily ever after until she cast a spell upon this man. One night, this poor fellow walked into his barn after a hard days work and watched his lovely bride to be do something he never thought would happen. He witnessed not a rape, but rather the act that only a witch could perform. He watched her adulterous actions before his very eyes as he saw her legs lower willingly around this man's waist," the attorney said loudly as he spun around and extended his hand toward my husband, causing a loud gasp to be heard in the barn..

"Oh god Michael," I screamed as my husband was stripped naked and tied to an old wooden chair.

His face was bruised and battered and there was blood over part of his face. He was so weak he could barely hold his head up. As I watched his head fall down, one of the officers standing next to him grabbed his hair and yanked his head back up.

"Order, order I say," the judge said as he slammed his mallet down on his desk several times until the gasping crowd became silent.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
50 Followers
1...34567...13