The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

I began to struggle to free myself but the wrought iron that was holding me prisoner to this wall just dug into my flesh even more. I felt this really weird feeling inside me that something bad was about to happen. I looked over at the attorney that I thought was supposed to be helping me but he was talking quietly to another man.

"Willingly I say is the key word in that description," the attorney said loudly as he began pacing back and forth in front of me.

"See, only a witch could do something so vile as commit adultery on her soon to be husband. Only a witch could cast a spell that would force her soon to be husband to watch as she fucked this other man. Only a witch could do something so cruel and cast a spell to cause her soon to be husband to wrap that very noose around his neck and jump," the attorney said as he lifted his arm up and pointed to a noose hanging from the ceiling.

I looked up and suddenly I found myself crying as I saw the noose hanging from the ceiling. There was even the board that Gene told us about. As I sobbed I began to beg for mercy.

"Oh god please I didn't do anything," I begged as I cried uncontrollably.

"Order, order," the judge shouted as the mumbling from the people in the barn became loud enough to be heard.

I looked up at the judge who was still sitting behind the large mahogany desk. He was looking at me while the attorney puffed on his pipe.

"How do you plead?" the judge asked me sternly.

"I didn't do anything wrong," I screamed in between my sniffles.

The judge just stared at me for a moment before looking down at some papers on his desk. He thought for a moment before looking over at the attorney who was standing next to the man with the pumpkin on his head.

"Call your witness," the judge said as he looked down at the attorney.

The attorney turned around and called out to the crowd. I looked out to see who was being selected and I almost began to cry even more as the scar faced officer began dragging Barbie from out of the crowd. My heart sunk as I knew now that Barbie and Gene didn't make it out. Barbie was forced to sit in a chair in front of the judges desk with her back toward me.

"Say your name for the court," the attorney said as he took a puff of his pipe.

"Barbie," she said as she glanced back at me over her shoulder.

"Do you know this witch?" the attorney asked loudly.

"Objection," the other attorney said loudly, "It hasn't been established that Colleen is actually a witch yet."

"Please state the question differently," the judge said to the attorney as he stood there with his pipe in his mouth.

"Very well your honor, do you know this lady?" the attorney asked Barbie.

Barbie paused for a moment as she again glanced back over her shoulder at me. She thought for a moment and all I wanted her to do was to say that she knew me so she wouldn't suffer the same fate that I am going through.

"Yes, I met her tonight," Barbie said in a soft voice as she looked up at the attorney who was now towering over her.

"I see," the attorney said as he began to pace back and forth between Barbie and me.

"And have you seen her acting like a witch?" the attorney said loudly as he blew out a huge puff of smoke.

"I don't know what you mean," Barbie said as she looked down at the ground as if she was terrified.

I watched as the attorney continued to pace back and forth. My arms were beginning to grow tired and ache as they have been pinned against the wall for so long now.

"Did you not see this woman dressed as a witch?" the attorney asked as he stopped and looked down at Barbie as he towered over her.

"Well...yes...but clothing doesn't make her a witch," Barbie said as she looked up at the attorney as he was grilling her.

"So therefor, Colleen is a witch," the attorney said as he continued towering over Barbie.

"Objection your honor, again, it hasn't been proved that Colleen is a witch," the other attorney said as he walked up closer to the judges desk.

Barbie remained silent. She just sat there with her head hung low. I watched as the attorney turned and nodded at the man with the pumpkin on his head. I watched as he stood up and walked toward the attorney.

I tried to get a better look at him but the carvings in the pumpkin over his head would only allow me to see just his eyes. As I tried to peer into his eyes, he looked up at me.

"This man standing before you has become a victim of that woman up there. So tell me from your mouth that Colleen is a witch," the attorney shouted in a loud deep voice.

Barbie didn't say anything. The attorney had a look of disappointment on his face. He turned to the man in the black pin stripe suit with the pumpkin over his head

"Is this your fiancé?" the attorney asked the man with the pumpkin on his head.

I just watched in horror as this man in pin stripes walked up and began to admire me. He looked at me from head to toe before turning back to look at his attorney.

"Yes she is," the man with the pumpkin said in a muffled voice.

"No I'm not, I'm married to the man in the chair, Michael is my husband," I cried out as everyone stared at me.

"So you're convinced that Colleen is a witch," the attorney said as he walked closer toward me.

"Can you prove without a shadow of a doubt that she is your fiancé?" the judge asked as he stared intently at me from behind his desk.

"Yes I can your honor," the man with the pumpkin on his head said as he turned and looked at me.

"When I lift her cape I will show you a mole and a scar on the inside of her left arm. The scar was caused by a bottle that broke when we were making dinner one night," the man with the pumpkin on his head said as he reached out and grabbed my cape.

I watched as fog began to blow through the barn and suddenly the barn became foggy up to everyone's knees. I felt my cape being slowly pulled back, exposing my arm for everyone to see.

The attorney walked closer and held up a candle to cast more light. I could feel the warmth of the flame as it was now quite chilly. I wanted to look over at my arm but I couldn't. Tears began to stream down my face as I knew that what the man with the pumpkin on his head said was true. I just didn't know how he knew that I had a mole next to a scar on my left arm.

"There is your proof your honor, she has a scar and a mole in the exact location that my client said there would be," the attorney said as he turned and walked back toward the mahogany desk.

"The court has now established that this woman is my client's fiancé," the attorney said as the man with the pumpkin on his head remained standing next to me.

"NO, NO I'M NOT, I'M THE WIFE OF MICHAEL," I screamed at the top of my lungs, only to draw another loud gasp from everyone witnessing this trial.

Suddenly the attorney stopped and turned around. He looked at me right in the eyes and very slowly said, "The court just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are this man's fiancé."

I began to weep as I just wanted to go home. The attorney just stared at me as the man with the pumpkin on his head stood next to me.

"Colleen, we just proved that you are his fiancé. Now, we will show the court and every witness that you are also a witch," the attorney said as he puffed on his stinky pipe and began to pace back and forth.

Barbie, you say you saw Colleen dressed as a witch," the attorney said sternly as he looked down at her.

"Yes," Barbie said softly as she nodded her head.

"Did you see her acting like a witch?" the attorney said with a scowl in his voice.

Suddenly my mind went back to that spell I cast upon the man that put his hands on my legs. Tears trickled out of my eyes as I remained silent because I knew that if Barbie said she saw me do that then I knew for sure that I was in trouble.

"Answer the question," the judge said in a deep dry voice from behind his mahogany desk.

Again Barbie remained silent. I knew that she knew but I sensed that she was also trying to protect me. The attorney walked up to Barbie and placed his fingers under her chin. He tilted her head back and looked into her eyes.

"Answer the question before I hold you in contempt of court," the judge said while the attorney held up Barbie's chin.

"No," Barbie said softly.

Again there was a gasp from the people in the barn. Soft whispering could be heard as everyone was now talking quietly amongst themselves.

"Order, order, order in the court," the judge said sternly as he smacked his mallet down on his desk.

Again there was silence in the barn. All eyes were now cast upon me as I remained stapled to this wooden wall. The chilly Halloween air and the breeze blowing across me caused me to shiver.

"She is lying your honor," the attorney said with a grin and a smirk on his face.

"Can you prove that she just lied to this court of law?" the judge asked the attorney with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes your honor, the court can prove that this woman just lied," the attorney said with determination in his voice.

"Proceed," the judge said in his deep dry voice.

Suddenly the attorney motioned for the man with the pumpkin on his head to come to him. I watched as he walked over to him and together they reached down and picked Barbie's chair up and turned her around. In the process they moved her a little closer to me. Barbie and I just stared at each other as tears now streamed down both of our cheeks.

"Your honor, the court is now going to prove that this woman lied," the attorney said as he turned back and looked at me.

Suddenly the attorney took my cape and lifted it. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out an old rusty knife. My heart began to race as I watched him stab his knife through my cape and slice it wide open.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO," my husband screamed from his chair as he watched the attorney continue to slice my cape until it was pulled from my body.

A loud thud was heard as the officer next to my husband punched him in the head again. Instantly my nipples became solid as the chilly air rushed over them. As I stood here before this court, my breasts were readily visible as my bra didn't cover my breasts, only pushed them up.

There was a loud gasp from the inside the barn. People were staring at me in disbelief as I now stood before them in my stockings, garters, thong bra and stiletto's. As tears continued to trickle down my cheeks, the officers standing next to my husband began carrying his chair with him tied to it toward me.

I watched as Mike was now sitting pretty beaten up right in front of me. I couldn't believe that he was stripped and tied like this to a chair. He fought valiantly to lift his head enough to look at me through his bloodshot eyes.

"Now the court will prove that this woman is lying your honor," the attorney said with a grin on his face.

Slowly the attorney began walking back and forth as he was thinking about what he wanted to say. As he paced back and forth my eyes glanced back and forth from Barbie to my husband. I knew Barbie saw me put that curse on the ghost that made a pass at me but she was afraid to say she saw it. When I looked back at the attorney, he reached up and pulled something off of the wall.

My eyes strained as I tried to look as far to my side as I could. As he moved more into my field of view my heart stopped and my lips parted as I gasped loudly. As the attorney grew nearer, I could see he had an old riding crop that had been hanging on the barn wall.

My heart began to race even faster and my nipples grew even harder. I could feel the ache in my breasts as my nipples were so incredibly hard. When the attorney returned to my side, he handed the crop to the man with the pumpkin on his head who was claiming to be my fiancé.

"I will ask you one more time Barbie, did you see Colleen acting like a witch?" the attorney asked loudly.

There was a pause as I watched another tear trickle out of Barbie's eye. Barbie shook her head 'no' as she looked down at my feet.

I watched as the attorney nodded his head at his client. The man with the pumpkin on his head looked into my eyes as he stood in front of me and for the first time I got a glimpse of who he was. There was something about his eyes. Even inside the pumpkin I could see his eyes were blue. He had this look in his eyes that he was a gently caring person. Just as I got lost in his blue eyes, I felt a smack against my breast.

"Ughhhhhh," I cried out as I realized that the man with the pumpkin on his head just spanked my breast with the crop he was holding.

"I will ask you again, have you seen this woman acting as a witch?" the attorney asked as he looked down at Barbie.

"No I did not," Barbie stated emphatically as she stared down at my feet.

Just then I felt the pain again as the man with the pumpkin on his head spanked my other breast. I gasped as I felt an incredible surge of electricity race from my breasts strait to my pussy. Just then I felt the attorney place his hand on my face.

"Barbie, look at this woman," the attorney shouted as he held my face firmly in his hand.

"Tell the court that you saw this woman acting like a witch," the attorney shouted.

"No, she didn't," Barbie shouted back at him as she looked back down at my feet.

Just then I felt the crop slap my face as the attorney removed his hand. Tears welled up in my eyes as the stinging sensation of the crop against my cold skin really hurt. I wanted to look away but I couldn't as the wrought iron clamp around my neck seemed tighter now. I knew that if I began to breath harder then the clamp would feel tighter.

I watched as the attorney walked over to Barbie. He put his pipe back in his mouth and reached down and grabbed Barbie by the hair. He pulled her head up and forced her to look at me.

"I know you're protecting her you fucking little bitch so now you can watch her suffer the consequences," the attorney whispered to Barbie.

"The court did not hear your last comment," the judge said sternly from behind his desk.

"I just told Barbie that she will eventually tell us the truth," the lying attorney said as he looked over his shoulder at the judge while he still had Barbie's hair in his hand.

The attorney looked back up at me as I looked out at my poor husband. He had this creepy grin on his face as he nodded his head at the man with the pumpkin on his head.

Just then, the man with the pumpkin on his head lifted the crop and placed the rough leather pad flat on my face. I began breathing in short gasps as he slowly slid the crop across my cheek toward my ear. I followed it with my eyes as far as I could until I couldn't see it any more.

I stood there shivering as I felt him slide the crop down my neck. I wanted to look down so badly but I couldn't as my head was forced to look strait ahead. As I gazed out into the barn I couldn't believe that everyone was just watching. I couldn't believe that nobody would even try to help me. Just then, I felt the end of the crop begin to slide across my chest above my breasts.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee," I begged as I felt the rough leather crop slide along the tops of my breasts.

My breathing was growing erratic as I could feel the leather crop inching closer and closer to my swollen nipples. I wanted so badly to yank that crop out of his hands and beat him with it but the cold metal clamps around my wrists reminded me otherwise.

"Now tell the court the truth," the attorney shouted out as he still had Barbie's hair in his hands while he forced her to watch what was happening.

A loud gasp escaped my lips as I felt the rough edge of the crop begin to scrape the side of my nipple.

"Uggghhhhh," I moaned out as I felt the rough callused leather biting into my nipple.

"That's it Colleen, tell the court the truth," the attorney said as he nodded his head again at the man with the pumpkin on his head.

"Uggggggghhhhhhhhhh," I moaned out as I felt the crop slap my nipple.

I could feel my nipple begin to burn as I knew it was growing longer and harder. Again I felt him rub the side of my nipple with the rough edge of the crop. My breathing was growing heavier and I could feel my pussy beginning to tingle.

Looking over at my husband, his head was leaning to the side and his eyes were barely open. Just then I received another slap which sent my head spinning.

"Ohhhhh Goddddddd,' I cried out as the man with the pumpkin on his head swatted my nipple yet again with the old leather crop.

"Just admit it and it will all stop," the attorney shouted as I could hear a few people out in the barn begin to whisper.

My one breast had been so stimulated that it was driving me insane. I could feel my nipple as it was longer and harder than the other one. Just then, it was slapped again, this time causing me to begin to see stars.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned out as I felt myself grow dizzy.

"Admit that you practice witchcraft," the attorney shouted as he began to laugh.

"NEVER," I screamed as I wanted so desperately to squirm.

Just then I felt the man with the pumpkin on his head slide the crop over to my other breast. He began to rub the leather pad in circles around my areola causing me to get goose bumps all over my body. My breathing had become out of control and when I glanced down at my husband I was in utter shock as I saw his cock beginning to stir.

"OH MY GOD MICHAEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING," I screamed at my husband as I suddenly felt the effects of the crop smacking down on my other nipple.

"Oh Godddddd Stopppppppp," I screamed as I struggled to free myself.

Looking down at Mike I wanted to die as I couldn't believe that he was getting aroused from watching me being tortured. I struggled as I looked back at the attorney in front of me.

"Go ahead and just admit that you are a witch so you won't have to be embarrassed that your husband is getting off watching you being beaten.

I thought about just admitting it and accepting whatever happens. The last comment that the attorney just made enraged me.

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Just then I felt the leather crop as it swatted down on my nipple, sending my head spinning and my pussy dripping.

"Just tell the court that you saw her acting like a witch and your friend will be let go," the attorney said to Barbie as he still had her hair in his hand.

"Barbie don't say anything, it's all a lie," I cried out as I thought Barbie was about to say something.

Just then I felt the crop slap me in the face, reminding me that I was still held hostage. I struggled to keep from breaking down. My legs and my arms were growing weak and tired but I knew that I had to fight. If I didn't fight then I would surely die.

Again I glanced down at my husband. Incredibly after all that he had been through, his cock was half hard. It was swelled and it was leaning over on his bare thigh as he looked up at me through half closed eyes. As I looked back I gasped along with Barbie as I was staring at an old piece of string.

I tried to look down frantically as I watched the man with the pumpkin on his head lower his hands and the string disappeared from my sight. It didn't take me long however to figure out where he was going to put the string.

"Ohhhhhh Goddddddd," I cried out as I felt him slip the string around my now fat nipple. I could feel his rough dry fingers against my breast as he tied the string around my nipple. Just then, I felt a burning sensation as he pulled the string tightly, causing my nipple to burn and ache like never before.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned out as the string dug into my taught bud.

As I tried to catch my breath I felt his hands fumbling around against my other breast. I began growing dizzy as I also saw stars. I could see the fog blowing through the barn as everyone was now standing in waist deep fog. Just then I screamed as I felt that same burning sensation in my other nipple.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers
1...45678...13