The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arggggggggg," I cried out as the man with the pumpkin over his head pulled the string tightly around my other nipple.

I began to pant as the sensations in my breasts were unbelievable. Never before have I felt such pleasures in my breasts like I was right now. As I watched the man with the pumpkin on his head, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out an old rusty knife.

"Oh Godddd," I cried out as he raised his hand and knife up before my face.

I began to tremble as he moved the blade even closer, touching my face with the cold rusty steel. I shivered as I felt him pressing the edge of the blade into my flesh. I wanted to call him every name in the book but I was afraid to because I thought for sure he would cut me.

Ever so slowly he pulled the knife blade back. I could see into his eyes through the carved out pumpkin. There was something about his eyes that gave me a warm feeling inside, a feeling like the ones I get when I talk to Allen.

"Just admit it," the attorney laughed out as he still held Barbie by her hair.

My eyes followed the ever so slowly moving knife until it fell below my line of sight. I was afraid that he was going to cut my bra off and when I felt the tip of the knife poke my chest between my breasts, I swallowed hard and gasped.

"Please don't," I begged as another tear ran out of my eye and off of my cheek.

"Just admit it," the attorney said in a confidant voice.

"I'm not a witch," I cried out as I felt the knife blade begin to cut through the elastic strap between the cups of my bra.

I suddenly began to panic and struggle as I just remembered the bra I was wearing pushed my breasts up and in. I feared that when my bra is cut away my heavy breasts would want to sway out and apart. Just then I felt the knife blade cut through the thin strap and I screamed in pain and pleasure as the strings tied around my nipples grew taught, forcing my nipples to be stretched under their own weight.

"Oh My Godddddddddddd," I cried out as I felt sensations I never knew existed.

"Mmmmmm, just admit it Colleen and it will all end," the attorney said softly as he pulled up harder on Barbie's hair.

"I, I, I'm not ahhhhhhh witch....." I moaned out as I began to see stars.

I couldn't believe the incredible sensations I was having in my breasts. Never in my life have I ever experienced so much pleasure in my nipples. I could feel them being stretched to the limit as each of my breasts tugged at the other's nipple.

"Order, order, order in the court," the judge boomed out as people in the barn began to whisper loud enough to disrupt the judge.

There was a long pause as the people in the barn began to quiet back down. I tried to focus my eyes on the people but I was having a hard time holding my head up and still because I was shaking.

"Colleen, are you ready to admit to the court that you really are a witch?" the judge asked sternly as he continued to stare at me.

I paused for a moment as I tried to catch my breath. I couldn't believe that I was standing here in front of all of these people with my breasts bared and my nipples tied together. I gasped over and over as I felt my pussy beginning to swell. I really hated what was happening to me but at the same time I couldn't stop my body from becoming aroused. I glanced over at my husband and saw that his cock was growing even larger than what it was before. I looked into his half closed eyes for a moment before looking back at the judge.

"I am not a witch," I said softly as I closed my eyes from the sensations in my nipples.

As my eyes remained closed I waited for the judge to say something. I didn't know what he was going to say, I only knew that this punishment was going to continue.

"Very well, proceed," the judge said to the attorney as he lifted his hand and pointed toward the man with the pumpkin on his head.

Slowly the man with the pumpkin over his head walked to my side. I couldn't see what he was doing but when I looked into Barbie's eyes, I knew it couldn't be good. The attorney began to laugh just as something caught my eye. Startled, I hurt my neck as I tried to move my head out of instinct. Just then I felt the heat as a candle flickered in front of my face.

"Lets see how you like this," the attorney said as he laughed hysterically.

I began to panic as the candle was glowing in my face. Slowly the man with the pumpkin on his head began to move the candle down over my breasts. The heat from the flame felt so incredibly warm against my now chilled flesh. My breathing began to grow heavier and I desperately tried to look down to see what was about to happen.

"Tell the court you are a witch," the attorney said as he nodded to the man with the pumpkin over his head.

"I'm not a witch," I cried out as my breathing began to come in short gasps.

Just then I watched as the attorney nodded his head at the man with the pumpkin over his head. I saw him turn back and look into my eyes. As I stood here trapped I couldn't help but to feel comfortable when I looked into his eyes. I could tell that he was a caring man just from looking into his blue eyes. Just then I gasped loudly as I felt something burn my breast.

"Ohh," I cried out as the stinging sensation in my breast took my breath away.

I looked back at the attorney and judge. Panic began to set in as I began to beg and plead for my life. Over and over I cried out that I was not a witch. I glanced over at my husband. When I saw that his cock was now standing up on it's own, I became disgusted. Here I was on the verge of being raped and murdered and my husband was turned on by watching what was happening. Just then, I felt the pain again.

"Oh Jesus Christ," I cried out as I began to pant from the pleasure and pain that I was experiencing.

I could feel the hot molten wax as it was now much closer to my nipple. I grew dizzy and I began to see stars as I began to grow delirious.

"Just tell the court," the attorney shouted as he yanked back on Barbie's head hard, causing her to scream.

"Fuck you!!!!!! I'm not a fucking witch," I cried out as I looked into the attorney's eyes.

"OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDD, I screamed as I felt the hot wax run down my chilly breast and drip off of my throbbing nipple.

I could feel the flood in my pussy as my juices began to flow like never before. Suddenly the man with the pumpkin over his head poured even more molten wax over my nipple. I was on the verge of cumming as the string that was tied to my nipples caused me to almost cum.

"I can't cuuuuummmm," I said to myself as I tried to regain my composure.

My eyes were rolled into the back of my head as I tried to fight off the first wave of pleasure from an orgasm. I could feel my toes tingling and my breasts just ached. The feeling in the pit of my stomach told me that I was close, damn close to cumming.

I tried to focus my eyes on the attorney and the judge but I found it to be nearly impossible. It was as if I was drunk and everything was spinning. I tried to focus but my eyes remained blurry.

"Admit it," the attorney said as he yanked harder on Barbie's hair causing her to scream.

I thought I was going to pass out from pure pleasure. I tried to focus on everyone in the barn but it seemed that the fog was even thicker than it was before. I felt my breathing beginning to slow down as I tried to put the thoughts of cumming right here and right now out of my mind.

"NEVER," I shouted as I looked strait at the attorney.

"Very well then, the court now calls it's next witness," the attorney shouted out as he turned and looked out into the mass of people in the barn.

I tried to focus but the fog was just too thick. I could see two people walking toward us but I couldn't tell who it was. As they moved closer I gasped just as Barbie screamed.

"The court calls this man to the stand," the attorney said as he lifted his arm and extended his hand to Gene, Barbie's husband as he was being dragged by the officer with the scar on his face.

I watched as Gene was roughly escorted to a chair that was placed next to his wife's. He was pushed down and forced to sit in front of me. As he looked up at me I could see the fear in his eyes. I had a really weird feeling as I watched his gaze fall from my eyes to my wax coated breasts.

The feeling of my breasts pulling at each other's nipples was intoxicating. I was so close to cumming a few minutes ago and I knew that my thong was wet. Just then the attorney spoke.

"Tell the court your name," the attorney shouted so everyone in the barn could hear.

"My name is Gene," Barbie's husband said in a strait forward voice.

"And do you know this witch up there?" the attorney said to Gene as he pointed up at me.

"Objection your honor, it hasn't been proved yet that Colleen is a witch," the other attorney who was supposed to be representing me said to the judge.

"Very well, rephrase your question," the judge said to the attorney from behind his mahogany desk.

"I watched as the attorney turned and stared into my eyes. Even though he was staring into my eyes, he was talking to Gene.

"Do you know this woman up here?" the attorney said loudly as his glance went from me to Gene.

"Yes, yes I do," Gene said eagerly.

My heart began to sink because I had this sick feeling that he was going to turn against me in order to save his own ass. I just stared at him hoping that he could see the despair in my eyes.

"How do you know her?" the attorney asked as he let Barbie's hair fall from his hands and began to pace back and forth.

I stared into Gene's eyes as the attorney again lit his pipe. He took several puffs before looking back at Gene.

"Well?" he asked as he took a hit on his pipe and returned to the side of Gene.

"I met her tonight," Gene said as he looked up at the ghostly attorney.

"And in meeting her tonight, did you see her engage in any witchcraft?" the attorney said sternly as he looked up into my eyes.

"Yes, yes I did," Gene said as he stared up into my now somber eyes.

"What are you talking about Gene?" Barbie shouted as she stood up in front of her husband.

"Take this witness away," the attorney said as he grabbed Barbie by her hair and pushed her toward an officer that was standing near by.

There was now loud talking in the barn as everyone let out gasps together. I felt my heart sink as Gene was obviously out to save himself.

"Order, order, order in the court," the judge shouted out as he slammed his mallet on his desk, silencing the people in the barn.

Suddenly the attorney walked up closer to me. He took a puff of his pipe and blew the smoke out next to me. He looked into my eyes as the man with the pumpkin over his head stood on my other side.

"Now, tell everyone in the court that you are a witch," the attorney said as he grinned from ear to ear.

"I'm not a witch," I cried out as a tear trickled out of the corner of my eye and down my cheek.

As I stood there I began to tremble. My knees felt weak and my arms were beginning to fall asleep. As I stared into the ghostly attorney's eyes, I tried to plead with him.

"Uggggghhhhhh," I cried out as I felt my other breast beginning to burn.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH GGGGOOOODDDDDDDD," I screamed as every muscle in my body tensed up from the powerful burning sensation the wax was causing on my breast.

"Admit you are a witch," the attorney shouted out as the man with the pumpkin over his head continued to pour wax over my breast and nipple.

Suddenly I couldn't stand it anymore. I felt my hips begin to involuntarily gyrate as I looked over at my husband. I couldn't believe that the sick bastard's cock was rock solid and straining. I closed my eyes as I again grew dizzy. I was going to cum and I was going to cum hard.

"I'm nahhhhht...a...witch," I mumbled as I opened my eyes and saw the whole inside of the barn spinning.

I tried to move my arms but I couldn't. The wax was running in a stream down my breast and over my tight nipple. I could hear the wax splattering on the floor at my feet. Just as I was about to cum, the man with the pumpkin over his head pulled the candle away from my breast.

I began to gasp as the butterflies in my stomach needed to be released. I felt tingling sensations from the tips of my toes to my nose as a chilly breeze blew across my breasts, causing the wax to harden instantly.

As the wax hardened it enhanced the sensations in my breasts. I opened my eyes again and looked blurry eyed at the attorney and Gene. I wanted to curse at them but I figured that it would be in my best interest if I didn't.

"Just admit you are a witch and we will let you cum," the judge said as he peered through the ever thickening fog at me.

"Never, I'm not a witch," I moaned out as I began to catch my breath.

As I stood there stapled to the wall, I watched Gene whisper something into the attorney's ear. I was so pissed at him right now that I could scream. As my breathing began to become normal I could tell that my thong was now soaked.

"You may proceed," the judge said to the attorney.

"Your honor I would like to call my next witness," the attorney said as he turned and spoke to the judge.

"Go ahead," the judge said sternly.

"The court calls that man right there," the attorney said as he pointed to the Riddler.

Immediately the walked unescorted up to the attorney. He looked at me briefly before turning toward the ghostly attorney.

"State your name for the court," the attorney said as he looked at the Riddler before looking into my eyes.

"I am the Riddler," he said as he turned and stared deeply into my eyes.

I wanted to just disappear and hide but I was so securely stapled to this wall. The Riddler began to slowly walk closer to me. He came up to me and stared right into my eyes. His face was so close I could feel his breath on my flesh. He just stood there and stared into my eyes. My breasts were throbbing and my nipples were stretched like they have never been before. Just then, the Riddler turned and walked over to where Gene was sitting.

"Is this woman a witch?" the attorney asked the Riddler.

"Objection again your honor, it hasn't been established that Colleen is a witch," the other attorney stated.

The attorney next to the Riddler turned and glared at the other attorney. He shot him daggers before looking back at the judge.

"You know the routine," the judge said as he spoke to the attorney and the Riddler.

"Very well your honor," the attorney said as he turned back and looked into my eyes.

"Have you witnessed Colleen engaging in any form of witchcraft tonight?" the attorney shouted out as he turned from me to the Riddler.

"Yes," the Riddler cried out as he stared incessantly into my eyes.

"Then you have an obligation to this court to tell what you know," the attorney cried out as he began pacing back and forth behind Gene.

As I stared directly back at the Riddler I almost forgot that the man with the pumpkin over his head was still standing next to me. I wanted to turn and look at him but it seemed like the bracket around my neck was even tighter.

"Tonight when she walked into the barn I immediately felt her presence. I could feel the presence of her spirit, the spirit that of a witch," the Riddler stated as he continued to stare into my eyes.

"No, I'm not a witch," I cried out as tears again began to trickle out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Your honor, I warned her, I warned her several times to leave," the Riddler said as he looked back at the judge and his voice grew weak.

"Then what happened?" the attorney asked as whispers were once again evident in the barn.

"She refused," the Riddler said softly.

"Repeat that so the court can hear you," the attorney said in a loud thunderous voice.

"She refused," the Riddler cried out loudly.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO, I'M NOT A WITCH!!!!!" I screamed.

Just then the attorney nodded his head to the man with the pumpkin on his head. I didn't know what he was going to do but I sure knew that it wasn't going to be good.

"Oh GODDDDDDDDDDD!" I screamed as I saw the man with the pumpkin on his head swing his arm back before crashing the crop on my thong clad pussy.

Suddenly and only after one smack, I was so close to cumming. The butterflies that were in the pit of my stomach a short while ago were once again fluttering their wings. I could feel my pussy instantly become wet as every nerve in my body was on fire.

"Continue," the attorney said to the Riddler."

"I warned her over and over that she would be doomed if she stayed," the Riddler said in a trance like voice as he stared into my eyes.

"But I'm not a witch, I'm Colleen, the husband of that man over there who has been repeatedly beaten," I said as I glanced over at Michael whose cock was still standing up solidly.

"Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I cried out as once again the man with the pumpkin on his head swung his arm back and spanked my pussy with the crop.

The flood gates were now open as the crop crashed directly on my clit. I could feel my clit growing like never before as my knees grew even weaker. My nipples somehow grew even larger and I felt the hardened wax that was coating them crack.

"I knew that the spirit of the dead farmer and his fiancé still existed. I also knew that if she returned to this sacred place there would be trouble, big trouble. All I wanted to do was to scare her away, but she refused to leave," the Riddler said as though he was hypnotized.

"Please, I beg of you, I am not whoever you think I am," I pleaded until the crop once again was swung, crashing down onto my swollen clit and pussy.

I saw stars as I was just about to cum. I glanced over at my husband and saw how incredibly hard his cock was. As I looked back at the attorney I almost lost it and collapsed.

"Continue," the attorney said to the Riddler as he took a puff of his pipe before blowing the smoke into the chilly Halloween air.

"After I warned her several times, I witnessed her perform witchcraft," the Riddler said loudly as he turned and looked at the attorney and judge.

There was another loud collective gasp in the barn as everyone again began to whisper. I struggled to free myself but I was growing weaker, almost too weak to continue.

"Order, order, order in the court," the judge bellowed out as he swung his mallet down onto his old wooden desk.

Again the people became silent. I watched as the Riddler turned and whispered something into the attorney's ear. Slowly the attorney looked up at me and smiled. He took a puff of his pipe and turned to face the judge.

"Your honor, this court will call it's last witness, the witness who will prove without a shadow of a doubt that this woman who stands before us is truly a witch.

"You may proceed," the judge said as he nodded his head at the attorney while looking up at me.

"The court calls that man right there," the attorney yelled as two officers began to escort someone else up to the witness stand.

I tried to see who they were bringing but the fog was too thick and it was beginning to blow around inside the barn. As they grew closer my heart sank as I realized that the ghost that I cast a spell on a while ago was now about to testify against me.

I watched as the two officers walked him up and placed him next to Gene and the Riddler. He stood there and shook his head 'no' as he looked at me.

"State your name for the court," the attorney asked the ghost.

"I am the Ghost of Halloween," the spooky looking ghost moaned out.

"Did you observe Colleen performing any type of witchcraft tonight? the attorney asked sternly as though he was pissed off.

"Yes I did," the ghost said as he stared at me like I was the last woman on earth.

"And what did you witness?" the attorney asked as he lifted his hand and began rubbing his chin with his fingers.

1...56789...13