The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I witnessed her casting a spell," the ghost shouted out as he turned and looked at the attorney.

"And who did Colleen cast a spell on?" the attorney shouted out as he looked up into my eyes.

I knew I was screwed. I knew that they were going to find me guilty. I just wanted out of these shackles and to run all the way home. Just then the ghost continued.

"Me your honor, she cast a spell on me," the ghost cried out as he turned and spoke to the judge.

Suddenly there was a roar in the barn. This was the loudest disruption I have heard yet. So loud in fact that the judge stood up and turned to face the people in the barn.

"Please, please everyone, remain quiet for the court, do not make me ask you again," the judge said as he turned and faced me before sitting down.

"Do you have anything else you would like to add?" the attorney asked loudly.

"Yes I do, she used the wand that is tucked under her cape which is laying on the floor at her feet," the ghost said while pointing to my cape.

"Please no, I'm not a witch," I begged as I watched the attorney walk up to me and reach down and pick up my cape.

He carried my cape back to where he was standing and again looked up at me with a smile on his face. As he began fumbling his hands through my black costume, he once again spoke.

"Can you identify the magic wand if you saw it again?" the attorney asked the ghost as he stared into my eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, yes I can," the ghost replied as he pulled his eyes away from my and focused on the attorney.

"Is this the wand that Colleen used to cast a spell on you?" the attorney asked as he held up the wand that came with my costume.

"Yes, yes that is the wand," the ghost cried out as he looked back up at me.

"And do you have a witness to this event?" the attorney asked as he glanced over at the ghost.

"This man right here," the ghost said as he pointed to Gene.

"NO, NO, YOU WEREN'T THERE, BARBIE WAS THERE," I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Suddenly the attorney stared into my eyes and smiled. He began to laugh as he took another puff on his pipe. He took a couple of steps over to the judge before looking out at the people in the barn.

"The court rests it's case. We have just proved that Colleen is a witch," the attorney said loudly.

Just as the people in the barn began to stir and make noise I spoke up and talked to the attorney who was supposed to be representing me.

"He didn't see anything, he wasn't there," I cried out as the man with the pumpkin on his head and the officer with the scar on his face now stood on both of my sides.

"Your honor, if this man was not a direct witness then the court has failed to prove anything," the other attorney said to the judge.

Suddenly the ghost, Gene and the attorney huddled together. After a moment they broke apart and the attorney motioned for the officer with the scar on his face to approach him. I watched as the officer walked to him and then the attorney whispered into his ear.

The attorney slowly walked toward me as the officer disappeared into the barn. He puffed on his pipe and blew the smoke out directly in my face. I tried to hold my breath but the stench of the pipe lingered in the heavy Halloween night air.

"We can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way," the attorney said as he turned around and watched the officer with the scar on his face escorting Barbie back into the makeshift court room.

"Just admit to the court that you are a witch and it will all be over," the attorney said as an evil grin appeared on his face.

"This is your last chance to volunteer before the truth will be forcefully taken from you," the attorney said as he looked over at the man with the pumpkin on his head.

I looked over at my husband as I wanted to cry but I couldn't. He was looking at me through swollen eyes yet his cock was rock hard. I looked back at the judge and began to plead.

"Please your honor, you have to believe me, I am not a witch. I am not this man's fiancé, I am married to that man over there," I said as I used my last card.

Just then the attorney reached up and placed his cold rough callused hand on my face and squeezed. He looked right into my eyes and began to speak.

"You will tell the court that you are a witch out of this very mouth or else I will force your friend to tell the court the truth," the attorney said sternly as he let go of my face.

Just then I watched the attorney step back and sit down in the chair that Barbie was sitting in earlier. As he looked at the man with the pumpkin on his head he nodded.

"Ugghhhhh," I moaned out as the crop that he was holding crashed down on my pussy.

Suddenly I began to loose all control of my bodily functions as the man with the pumpkin on his head began repeatedly spanking my pussy with the crop. The sensations in my pussy were now filling my whole body. I felt tingling sensations that I never new existed. I could feel my nipples swelling even more and the wax that was encasing them began to crack and fall off of them.

As I stood here forced to face the court I couldn't stop anything from happening. I glanced over at my husband and I could now see his cock glistening from his pre cum that was running down his shaft. As I stood here helplessly, the man with the pumpkin over his head continued to rapidly spank my pussy.

"Are you ready to tell the court that you are a witch?" the attorney asked sternly.

"No, I'm not a witch," I cried out as the crop continued to torture my poor pussy.

I was so close to cumming. I felt my entire body begin to tremble like it always does just before a huge orgasm. I wanted to cum so badly but I knew I had to resist, I had to fight.

The barn was now spinning. Over and over he continued to spank my clit and pussy with the crop. I knew my thong was soaked as my juices were now flowing like a river.

"Wait," the officer with the scar on his face said.

The man with the pumpkin on his head suddenly stopped spanking my pussy and just in time. I thought for sure that if he just spanked my cunt one more time that I would cum.

As I remained stapled to the barn wall I tried to look down to see what the officer with the scar on his face was going to do. Suddenly I jumped as I felt his cold fingers touch my bare flesh right at the edge of my panties.

"Look," the officer with the scar on his face said as he slipped his frigid fingers under the material of my thong and pulled it, exposing my cunt to the court.

"Only a witch would have a pussy that is wet like this," he said as I suddenly felt my knees buckle when not only the chilly air touched my pussy but the crop as well.

"Oh God in heaven," I cried out as the leather crop made a wet splattering sound as it slapped against my dripping wet cunt.

Again I felt the crop spank my bare cunt. I felt my knees buckle and the wrought iron clamp around my neck dug into my throat. The cold metal also dug into my wrists as I desperately tried to use my legs to support myself. Just as I was able to support myself on my legs the crop once again spanked my pussy, only this time directly on my clit.

Again my knees gave way, causing the metal bands to dig into my flesh once again. Desperately I fought to support myself with my legs so I wouldn't seriously hurt myself.

"Oh Jesus" I gasped as the crop again spanked my clit.

I looked into the eyes of the man with the pumpkin on his head. His eyes were soothing yet he was so coldly and sadistically torturing me into submission. I felt every nerve in my body tingling as the butterflies in my stomach continued to flutter.

"Now admit to the court that you are a witch," the attorney shouted as the crop crashed down onto my pussy once again.

I'm not," I cried out as I couldn't speak.

I was on the verge of cumming like never before. I was fighting it but I was to the point where I was going to need to cum no matter what. Just as I decided to let myself climax, the man with the pumpkin on his head stopped spanking my pussy.

I lifted my head and with blurry eyes looked out into the foggy barn. Barbie was standing there next to the attorney and tears began to trickle from her eyes. Looking over at my husband, his cock was still straining and glistening just as before. Just then, an officer returned with a branding iron.

My eyes widened as the branding iron was glowing. The attorney turned toward Gene and nodded his head. What I saw next horrified me.

Gene grabbed Barbie and pinned her arms behind her back. She started to struggle and scream but she was no match for the officer with the scar on his face and another officer. I couldn't believe how fiercely they ripped her clothes. Her top was torn to shreds. She screamed as her breasts were now exposed. Suddenly she was kicking as her pants were being pulled down her legs.

Barbie screamed as she was helplessly held by her own husband. The people in the barn gasped as suddenly Barbie was nearly naked.

"Now admit you are a witch," the attorney said to me before reaching out and grabbing a handful of Barbie's hair.

"No, you tell me bitch, tell the court that Colleen is a witch, tell them that you saw her casting that spell," the attorney shouted as Barbie tried to free herself but was unable to.

"This is your last chance, tell her or forever be branded," the attorney shouted as he reached out for the branding iron.

"No," Barbie cried out, "She's not a witch."

As I gazed down at Barbie in horror I began to panic. I couldn't let them brand her, not like this. I knew I was going to have to do something. I glanced over at my husband who looked like he was completely out of it. Looking back I was horrified as the attorney lifted the branding iron closer to Barbie's face.

I watched Barbie try to move her head as the heat from the branding iron caused her face to glow. The fear in her eyes caused tears to run down her cheeks. Ever so slowly the attorney began to slide the branding iron down her front side. I could see her nipples standing taught and I watched her reaction as the hot metal grew closer to her hard nipples.

Barbie gasped as the attorney pulled her hair even more, causing her to cry out in agony. I watched as the attorney moved the branding down over her stomach before stopping directly in front of her pussy.

"Now, I will ask you one last time to tell the court that Colleen is a witch," the attorney shouted as he moved the glowing iron closer to Barbie's pussy.

Barbie was suddenly sweating profusely. She stared into my eyes as she braced for the intense pain that the branding iron would cause on her cunt. Just then I couldn't stand it anymore.

"STOP, STOP...IT'S TRUE, I CAST THE SPELL ON HIM," I cried out.

Suddenly the entire barn began to mumble. The attorney pulled the branding iron away from Barbie and Gene threw her down on the floor. Barbie curled up in the fetal position and began to sob heavily.

"So your honor, the court rests it's case, Colleen is a witch," the attorney shouted toward the judge and the witnesses in the barn.

I just stood there with a very sick feeling in my stomach. Partly because I was so close to cumming and partly because I had no idea what was going to happen next.

As I remained stapled to the wall of this barn the Judge stood up. The witnesses all became silent as the Judge just stood there staring at me for the longest time. As I stood there, I still felt the trembling sensations in my body as if I was about to cum.

"Colleen, the court finds you GUILTY! It has been proven without doubt that you are a witch and that you did indeed cast a spell on this young man. Therefore, you will be sentenced shortly," the judge said as he sat down and motioned for the attorney and the man with the pumpkin on his to approach his desk.

As I stood helplessly shackled to the wall I watched in agony as the attorney and the man with the pumpkin on his head begin to converse. I glanced over at Michael and felt a sudden sadness as he still remained severely beaten. As I refocused my attention on the judge, I began to think about Allen.

If there was ever a time I needed Allen it was right now. I found solace in my thoughts of him. Even though I stood here exposed to everyone I felt at peace inside when I thought about Allen and how I now realized that I loved him.

Suddenly I was snapped from my fantasy when the attorney and the man with the pumpkin on his head turned and faced me. Again the judge stood up and raised his hand. Every witness in the barn was now silent as they awaited the outcome of my trial.

"Since it has been proven that Colleen is indeed a witch she must be punished. Since she returned to this sacred place it is fitting that she be punished here as well. That fateful day over one hundred years ago when this witch blatantly and willingly denounced her fiancé and their sacred vows they were about to exchange, she has been ordered to make restitution to her fiancé however he sees fit," the judge boomed out as he lowered his hand.

"Therefor, Colleen once again belongs to this man here," the judge shouted out as he lifted his hand toward the man with the pumpkin on his head.

"She is now his piece of property for which he can do anything he wishes to do," the judge cried out as he shook both the hands of the attorney and the man with the pumpkin on his head.

This court is now adjourned," the judge shouted as he smacked his mallet down on his desk with one last thunderous thud.

Suddenly there was hushed talking going on everywhere. The officer with the scar on his face walked up to me along with the man with the pumpkin on his head. As I stood here completely helpless the officer with the scar on his face just grinned as he reached up and unlocked the wrought iron bracket from around my neck.

A faint smile flashed across my face as I knew I was close to being free from these shackles. Suddenly I watched in horror as the man with the pumpkin on his head reached up and placed a wide brown leather collar around my neck. Before I could even protest I felt the soft leather collar being closed snugly around my neck.

For some strange reason I liked the feel of the collar around my neck. I hated it because this was all wrong and against my will but at the same time if my husband or Allen was to place a collar around my neck I would cum just from the sheer pleasure of it.

As I tried to make contact with the man with the pumpkin on his head I felt the officer beginning to remove the iron bars that were holding my wrists. As the man with the pumpkin over his head made eye contact with me, I felt a strange feeling, almost like we knew each other. As I felt my arm being lowered I began to wonder if maybe I was engaged to this man many years ago, maybe somehow in a previous life.

As the wrought iron shackle was being removed from my other arm I again made eye contact with the man with the pumpkin on his head. As our stare grew increasingly longer I asked him his name.

"What is your name?" I asked as my arm was lowered to my side.

He remained silent as I looked down for the first time in a long time to watch the officer unclasp my ankle. As I looked up into the carved out eyes of the pumpkin I watched his hand slowly raise up to my face. I could see the dog leash clamp on the end of the leash and I watched as he opened the clamp. His hand disappeared under my chin and I could hear the sound of the metal clamp locking around a metal ring attached to my collar.

"Please, what are you going to do to me?" I asked as I finally was able to move my leg for for the first time in quite some time.

"Please, what's happening?" I asked as I began to grow afraid once again.

I felt the officer with the scar on his face place his hand on my one remaining shackled ankle. I glanced over at my husband and realized that he was in no position to help me. As I looked back at the man with the pumpkin on his head I tried desperately to plead with him.

Finally my last ankle was free. It felt incredible to take a step and move. As I moved, I realized that the string that was attached to my nipples was still attached. Each movement caused my tits to giggle which cause me to experience incredible sensations in my breasts.

Suddenly and silently the man with the pumpkin began to pull on the leash. I had no choice but to follow him. Being able to walk allowed me to stretch my extremely tight legs. But, each step caused my breasts to tug at my nipples.

Silently I was led out of the make shift court room. As I walked I couldn't help but to flood my panties from the sensations I was experiencing in my nipples. As I walked topless behind the man with the pumpkin on his head I was greeted with boos and jeers from everyone in the barn. I wanted to cry as people were now throwing things at me as if they were trying to stone me.

As I continued to follow this man I looked back for my husband who now disappeared from my sight. I must have slowed down for a second because I suddenly lurched forward from the man with the pumpkin on his head tugging sharply on the leash. As I stumbled I nearly came from my breasts as they pulled firmly on my nipples.

Suddenly I found myself gasping and panting as the sensations were incredible. Also walking through the foggy barn with my breasts exposed added to my excitement.

I thought about yanking the leash from the man and running but my husband would never escape alive. I had no choice. I had to succumb to this man if there was any chance of me getting out of here in one piece.

As we made our way I was surprised that he led me to the stairs. As he ascended, I followed closely behind him, making sure that there was some slack in the leash. As I took step after step, my breasts swayed with a different rhythm, causing my breasts to experience an entirely different sensation. As we made it to the top and I took my last step I was glad that the climb was over as I was so close to cumming just from my nipples being stimulated.

As we walked along the edge of the second floor, we made our way through what seemed to be hundreds of people. I saw the sofa we sat on earlier as it now had several guests sitting on it. I was led farther and farther along until we came to an open spot where there were no people. As I looked around I gasped loudly as I lost my breath.

"Oh My God," I cried out as the man with the pumpkin on his head stopped.

I stopped directly behind him and gazed around at my surroundings. I couldn't believe what I was looking at as it looked exactly what Gene described earlier.

There was a pile of hay laying in the corner. Next to the hay there was a real old looking stockade. Suddenly the man with the pumpkin on his head led me to the wall. I followed closely behind him so he wouldn't yank my head off. Looking back over my shoulders I saw the officers escorting my husband behind me. They weren't really escorting him rather they were dragging his naked torso across the filthy floor.

As I turned back around I was horrified to find out that I was standing right in front of the stockade. A crowd began gathering closely around us as an officer pulled up the top half of the stocks until it was in a vertical position. As I looked back at my husband he was laying half conscious on the floor as he looked up at me.

Suddenly my head snapped as the man with the pumpkin on his head pulled firmly on the leash. I tried to fight him but he was too strong for me. As he pulled me by my collar I realized that he was forcing my head down into the center slot of the stockade.

"Please no," I cried out as I reached up and grabbed the taught leather leash that was attached to my collar.

Suddenly the other officers each grabbed my arms. We all struggled momentarily until I was simply over powered. I suddenly coughed as my neck became pressed against the bottom of the slot in the stockade. I screamed out violently as my arms were forced into the remaining two openings. As I fought to free myself I, felt the thud of the top half of the stockade over my head.

1...678910...13