The Legend of Millcreek Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The officers let my hands go and the leash was removed from my neck. The officers locked the stocks on the end and I desperately struggled to free myself. As I was forced to stand bent over at the waist I knew I was completely vulnerable to anyone and everyone in this barn. I began begging and pleading for my release. I couldn't believe how helpless I felt as I was completely trapped. One thing I knew for sure was that because I was bent over, the strap of my thong in my ass pulled tightly against my swollen mound.

"Please stop, what are you going to do to me?" I cried out as I felt my breasts swaying with each and every move I made.

I couldn't believe the sensations in my breasts. With the string still tightly tied to my nipples it was like my breasts were playing tug of war with each other. The winner was my pussy as the sensations caused my cunt to drip non stop.

"Please don't do this," I begged as I looked over at my husband who was now sprawled out on the floor.

I couldn't believe the sick bastard was getting pleasure from watching me being forced like this. His cock was glistening with pre cum and his head was bulging on top of his cylinder like shaft.

Suddenly my attention turned from my husband to what I was feeling on my ass. I could feel someone touching me. I could feel someone rubbing their hand in small soft circles on my butt as I was forced to stand in this vulnerable position. I was becoming desperate as I struggled frantically to free myself. I pulled on my arms trying to pull them through the small wooden hole that encompassed my wrists. All I managed was to inflict pain upon myself.

"Oh God No," I cried out as the person behind me smacked my bare ass lightly.

As I remained in this position I began to try to remember exactly what Gene said about the Legend of Millcreek Barn. Just then I winced in pain as I felt something crash against my ass cheeks.

"Arghhhhh," I cried out as the stinging sensation in my ass caused my pussy to flood itself.

"Please stop, who are you...why are you...Arghhhhhhhhhh," I cried out as again I felt the stinging sensation on my bare ass cheeks.

"Please stop, I'll do anything, I'll pay you anything...please stop," I begged.

Suddenly it was as if whoever it was behind me was listening. I could hear someone walking and when I looked up I could see him. The man with the pumpkin on his head walked around to my front side and just stared at me. As I looked into his carved out eyes I realized that he was holding a whip in his hands.

"Please, who are you?" I asked as my nipples throbbed with excitement.

The feeling of my breasts hanging strait down and the string tying them together was too much to handle. Every time I moved they swayed, causing them to tug at each other's nipple.

As I remained bent at the waist my eyes went to the funny looking whip that he was holding. It had a small wooden handle and it looked like there were hundreds of thin strands of rubber with little beads attached to the end of them. As the thin strips swayed before me it was almost like I was becoming hypnotized.

I tried to pull my eyes away from the rhythmic swinging motion of the whip but I couldn't. I could feel myself going into a trance like state as I watched the swinging whip. Again I tried to look away but for some unknown reason I couldn't.

Suddenly I blinked as the man with the pumpkin on his head pulled the whip from my sight. I heard him chuckle under the pumpkin as he reached down and grabbed my husband's arm.

"What are you doing?" I cried out as I watched him drag my husband across the floor until he was right before me.

All I could hear was laughter from the man with the pumpkin on his head as everyone in the barn was now silent. As I looked around the best I could I couldn't believe how everyone was so crammed around me to watch what was going to happen. I continued to struggle but to no avail as the stockade proved to be to much of a match.

As I gazed down at my husband he looked so terrible. This was the closest I have been to him in hours and the beatings that he received really made him look bad. His face was bruised and there was dried blood under his nose. What really shocked me though was that he was aroused at a time like this. Here I am on the verge of being raped and my husband is getting pleasure from it. Just then I winced my eyes and screamed out in pain as the whip came crashing down on my ass once again.

"Please don't do this," I cried out as I tried to stave off the stinging sensation on my ass cheeks.

Again I heard footsteps as the man with the pumpkin on his head approached my face. Immediately my eyes were drawn to that fucking whip that he was holding as it once again swayed back and forth before my face.

"Please don't do what?" the man with the pumpkin on his head bellowed out.

"Please don't cause the same suffering that I had to endure so very long ago," he shouted out from beneath the pumpkin on his head.

As I looked up and begged for mercy with my eyes I was horrified when I watched him raise his arm and the whip back. I suddenly felt totally helpless, even more helpless than when I was stapled to the wall of the barn.

"Please don't...Arrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh," I cried out as I watched him swing his arm and the whip, striking my face with the rubber strands.

"How did you honestly think that you could get away with it," he said as the whip once again swayed before my eyes.

"Get away with what?" I moaned as tears welled up in my eyes and dripped down my cheeks as I looked up at him.

"Quit playing stupid Colleen," he said as once again he swung the whip, this time striking my face even harder.

"Ohhhhh Godddddddd please," I screamed at the top of my lungs as the intense pain nearly caused my knees to buckle.

"What you did was so reprehensible and yet you beg me to not punish you," he said as again he swung the whip, this time striking my chin and neck.

"Please," I begged as I began to sob lightly while still maintaining eye contact with him.

"Please, what did I do to you that was so vile that you want to do this to me?" I cried out as my neck grew tired and I was forced to look down, directly at my husbands throbbing cock.

As I stood there sobbing, I could hear him walk behind me. I began to say a prayer but was instantly cut off from the pain of the whip stinging my ass. As I stood here sobbing I just stared down at my husband as my ass was whipped over and over. Tears flowed freely from my face and dripped down on my husband's bulging cock. As I looked into his eyes I was so pissed off that he could be turned on by this.

"I hate you," I mouthed to my husband as he smiled through swollen eyes at me.

I glanced away and looked over at the pumpkin on the wall. The flame was flickering inside and for a brief moment in time it was comforting. That brief moment ended when the strands of the rubber whip crashed down upon my ass.

I didn't know how much longer I could take it. I knew my ass had to be beet red. I must have been whipped twenty five times as I lost count after seven. As I looked back at my husband as he laid sprawled out before me I realized that the whipping had stopped.

As I stood helplessly, I could hear him shuffling around behind me. My husband let out a slight laugh as he looked over at what was happening behind me. Just then I knew what my husband was looking at.

"You want to know what you did to me?" the man with the pumpkin on his head said as he stood behind me.

"Well, I'll just have to show you, actually, everyone here will witness what YOU did to me all those years ago," he said as I felt his hand slip under the thin strap of my thong just below the waistband.

"Ugggggghhhhhhhhhh," I cried out as he pulled up tightly on my thong, causing the nylon material to pull tightly against my pussy.

Suddenly I began gasping as he pulled up over and over on my thong. I began seeing stars as I stared down at my husband's now glistening member as it towered before my face. Just then I screamed out in pain and pleasure as my thong was pulled tightly and the whip crashed down on my bare ass cheek.

I nearly lost it as I felt the butterflies in my stomach fluttering once again. I knew if he didn't stop soon my husband was going to witness another man making me cum. As I fought the sensations that were overtaking my body I realized that I was going to be on the losing end of the battle.

Over and over my thong was pulled upward by the back strap as the whip stung my ass. I have never in my wildest life imagined that pain and pleasure could be mixed together like this. The cool Halloween air caused my nipples to throb even more as my breasts swung back and forth uncontrollably. I wanted to cum so badly but I remembered those vows that my husband and I exchanged when we got married.

I began moaning uncontrollably as my thong continued to stimulate my pussy and clit. Never in my life have I ever been handled like this. Never have I been forced to enjoy what was happening to me. I couldn't stop what was inevitable. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I stared deeply into my husband's half closed eyes.

Suddenly everything stopped. I felt him let my thong go and I heard him begin to undress. My heart rate intensified even more because I knew that there was going to a cock other than my husband's about to enter me and there would be nothing I could do to stop it.

As I glanced down at my husband I couldn't believe how turned on the sick bastard was. His cock had pre cum coating his cock and balls. His eyes were glued on what was happening behind me. Just then, he spoke again.

"So did I give you a good enough refresher," he said as he placed his hands on my chilly ass cheeks.

"Please, what are you talking about?" I begged as I stood trapped in the stockade with my legs spread apart and my breasts hanging strait down.

Suddenly he began laughing hysterically as he remained behind me. His hands squeezed my ass over and over as he continued to laugh. As I remained bent over before him I felt his hands slide down over my garters and onto the sides of my stocking clad legs.

I could feel his cold fingers sliding down my legs to my knees before sliding back up to the tops of my stockings. His cold fingers lingered just above my stocking tops for what seemed to be an eternity. Just then, he pulled his hands away.

"If you still haven't figured it out then I'll just have to show your husband and everyone else in here exactly what I witnessed so many years ago," he said as he walked around and stood directly in front of me.

"Ugghhhh," I gasped as I lifted my head and stared right at his long hard cock.

As he stood before my he straddled over my husband. His cock looked enormous compared to my husband's. As I lifted my head farther, I couldn't believe that he still had that pumpkin over his head.

Slowly I lowered my head until it hung limp. I looked into my husband's eyes and the sick bastard had this evil grin on his face. Suddenly I felt chills run up and down my spine as I felt his hands on my head.

"Colleen, I am here to reclaim you. You are mine and you will belong to me forever. When you left me for this piece of shit," he said as he lifted his leg and kicked my husband right in the face.

"When you left me for this piece of shit I vowed to return and claim what was rightfully mine. You hurt me so deeply I had no choice but to take my own life. Now, I am stronger than ever. Nothing or nobody can deny me from taking you. Before I make you all mine, I must first show this piece of shit husband of yours what it feels like. I will show him what he showed me. I will teach him a lesson, a lesson that he will never forget. Plus, I am going to teach you a lesson. You must be punished for committing such an adulterous act. Now repent Colleen, beg for forgiveness for your sins and most of all beg for your eternal mercy," he said as he squeezed my hair and forcefully pulled my head up.

"Please don't," I cried out as he instantly pressed his cock against my lips.

I could already feel his pre cum as it was coating my lips. As I tried to speak I opened my mouth enough and he forced his cock all the way inside.

"Repent for your soul," he shouted as he intertwined his fingers in my hair and pulled tightly.

"Ugghhhhhhhh,Arghhhhhh," were the only sounds coming from my mouth.

My eyes focused on my husband's who had this evil grin on his face. My eyes shifted to his cock which was now twitching. It was beginning to get uncomfortable as he now forced my head up even higher. I could feel the wooden piece behind my neck as my head was pushed back as far as it could go.

I was helpless as my wrists and neck were trapped securely. I had no choice to stand here and let him fuck my mouth. I could hear people in the background gasping as he now picked up his intensity.

As I helplessly stood still, he began to really thrust his cock even harder. I could feel shaft sliding in and out of my mouth as my lips gripped at his cylindrical shaft. I could even feel the bulging vein that ran the length of his cock. With each inward thrust, I could feel his balls slapping against my chin.

"Ummmmmmmmmmgggghhhh," I cried out as he yanked even harder on my hair.

I thought he was going to pull handfuls of hair out of my head. As he continued to plow in and out of my mouth, I felt my nipples beginning to burn as my breasts swung back and forth.

I began to panic. I thought about biting his cock off but I figured that he would just kill me. Instead I tried desperately to pull my hands through the small wooden holes. I could feel the pain from the wood digging into my wrists. My knees grew weaker and I began to see stars as I was on the verge of giving up. As he held my head up by my hair, I felt so helpless as he rammed his big cock deeper and deeper down my throat.

"That's it, suck it bitch," he cried out as he began thrusting even harder and deeper.

I felt the head of his member pushing against the back of my throat. I thought I was going to gag but his thrusts were so fast I didn't have time to. I began to feel even more discomfort as my head was pressed back against that board even harder. I wanted to look at my husband for some form of help but I couldn't see him because of the way my mouth was getting fucked.

"Now bitch, I'm gonna show your husband what I saw all those years ago. He is gonna see my load of cum spilling from your mouth and he is gonna watch you swallow my cum and not his," the man with the pumpkin on his head said as he began fucking my face even harder.

I felt my breathing growing even heavier as my pussy was now dripping wet. Every nerve in my body was on fire and if it wasn't for the fact that I was married I would have cum a hundred times already. As I kept my lips wrapped tightly around his intruding member, I heard him begin to grunt.

His balls were slapping against my chin and his cock was sliding in and out of my mouth so fast it was incredible. I felt his cock begin to swell. I could feel his head growing larger in my mouth. I tried to prepare myself for what was about to happen as I knew he was going to fill my mouth with his cum. Just then, he let out a long deep growl and began to cum.

I gagged as the first spurt of cum hit the back of my mouth. Another spurt caused his cum to begin to drip out of my mouth and on to the old floor below. Glancing down, I saw his cum running from my mouth and landing on my husband's cock which was still trembling. Just then I felt this incredible pleasurable pain as my head became pressed against the board even tighter and his cock began stretching my throat open.

I never felt such an incredible feeling in my life. I could feel his cum sliding down my throat yet I didn't have to swallow. I felt his cock pressing into my esophagus, shooting his load deeply into my stomach. I suddenly became caught up in what was happening and began to cum.

As my mouth was still being raped I felt my pussy beginning to clinch. I could feel my love hole opening and closing tightly as wave after wave of passion swept through me. My nipples throbbed like never before as my knees grew weaker. Slowly, he pulled his cock from my mouth and released my hair from his hands.

I tried to catch my breath as I was extremely dizzy from what just happened. My knees were shaking and my entire body felt like it was on fire. As I tried to compose myself I heard a collective gasp from the people surrounding me.

Looking over I could see countless people standing and watching with their hands over their mouth's. As I scanned the crowd I was surprised to see Barbie and Gene standing in the front. Just then he touched my ass.

I could not see what was happening behind me. I heard him laugh as I looked down at my husband. Just then something caught my eye. Looking to my left I saw a pumpkin rolling toward my husband. As Mike picked up the pumpkin, I realized that it was the same one that the man behind me had over his head. Wanting so desperately to see who it was, I realized that when the crowd gasped, he removed the pumpkin from his head.

As I stared at my husband he had this sickening grin on his face. His cock was still bulging and twitching as it glistened from his pre cum and the cum that just dribbled from mu mouth. Momentarily I got lost in my own fantasy of having Allen restraining me like this and having his way with me. I snapped out of it in a hurry when I felt something behind me, I felt him, crawling between my outspread legs.

Again the crowd gasped as I felt his hands on my ass. I knew he was sitting under me from the position of his hands on my butt. Just then I nearly jumped when I felt his warm breath blow against the bare flesh of my thigh just above my stocking.

I began to tremble as I stood here forced to bend over in the stockade before my husband. I knew that I may have gotten away with cumming in front of my husband a few moments ago because he couldn't see. This time however, he was about to have a front row seat as he watches another man make me cum with his mouth.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh...Godddddd," I cried out when I felt him place his lips on my thong covered pussy and kiss me.

"Oh Jesus," I cried out as he squeezed my ass cheeks while his tongue flicked my cunt through my panties.

I knew he was tasting me as my thong was drenched. There was no way in the world that I was going to be able to keep from cumming especially when I have my pussy eaten. As I stared down at my husband's cock I could see how it was straining to cum.

"Oh FUCK!" I cried out as I felt him press his tongue against my wet sticky hole, pushing my thong inside of my cunt.

"OH JESUS CHRIST," I screamed as his tongue continued to push the thin nylon material of my thong even farther into my pussy.

Suddenly he began to slide his tongue up and down my slit. As he continued to lick my pussy I couldn't believe what a rush it was to be eaten right through my panties. As I stared at my husband, I felt tears begin to trickle out of the corner of my eyes.

I felt my tears drip down my cheeks and drip onto the floor below. As much as I loved my husband I knew he was about to watch another man make me cum. Actually he was about to watch another man make me cum repeatedly. As I stared deeply into his eyes I couldn't help but to see his eyes grow open even farther as his gaze shifted toward the man eating me.

Just then I realized that my hips were involuntarily gyrating. I couldn't believe that I was willingly working my pussy against this strange man's tongue. I tried with every ounce of energy I had to fight it but I couldn't.

My nipples began to tingle along with my toes. As I stood her forced to bend over at the waist I knew it was only a matter of moments before this strange man makes me cum. His hands began to push my ass cheeks apart and back together again. He did this over and over the whole time his tongue was sliding up and down my gaping slit.

1...7891011...13