The Lending of Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven gently explored her still sore, reddened sex, his fingers gently massaging pleasure into her clit where recently had been pain. Jane's hips moved back and forth towards the fingers that played with her, feeling her Master penetrate her anus and gently thoroughly lubricate her. She felt him kiss her neck and offer the lubricant to her, telling her to massage it into his cock. Eagerly she turned a little while Steven quickly bent and pressed his hot tongue against her clit making her whimper and push towards his mouth.

Her hands shook with pleasure as she wet them with lube and ran it up and down he Master's hard shaft, coating his balls too before coming back and concentrating on the head of his cock. Gently he took her hands away and turned her back on her side while Steven watched. She felt the cheeks of her ass being parted, felt her Master very close, kissing her shoulders, felt his penis slide between her wet cheeks.

She moaned as he took his time, probing her, pushing against her, slowly opening her tight little ring while Steven watched her writhe and gasp and reach back to pull on her Master's thigh, urging him deeper until the head of his cock slid inside her anus. Carefully he slid further in, groaning against her neck as he felt her tight hole grasp him.

Steven lay down and suckled Jane's nipples while she grasped his cock, as she felt herself fully penetrated by her Master's cock in her ass.

Se felt both pairs of their hands touching her hips and waist, crying out as she felt the suckling of her breasts, felt Steven let her guide his hard cock to her slit.

Her Master was now fucking her ass steadily, his mouth biting her neck through her hair while she clutched onto Steven's body as she felt him wet his cock in her juices before sliding inside her pussy.

She gasped, feeling the two males inside her, pushing in her body together, squeezing her between them, felt their hands exploring her body sandwiched by them. Her moans grew louder, she was squealing with pleasure at being taken by two men, two cocks. Her hips thrust forward to Steven, back to her Master as her own pleasure built higher, writhing between their thrusts into her.

She was gasping as her orgasm started, she clutched Steven as she felt both men's thrusts quickening in her excited body.

"Yes," her Master moaned as he felt her come, as he rammed home his erection in her ass, shooting his own seed into her, throbbing inside her, making her moan as she felt him pulsate in her ass.

Quickly, Steven followed as his cock shot his load deep into Jane's pussy; she felt the heat of his seed as it bathed her vagina.

It was a long time before they could begin to unwrap themselves from their exhausted, perspiration soaked tangle. As they did her Master stroked her hair. "Thank you," he murmured and she glowed with satisfaction at pleasing Him.

12