The Lengths One Will Go To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting at the bar, some clear beverage in her hand, her gaze directed at no particular point on the bar's back wall. But then, by sheer good fortune, she turned her head and noticed Sean staring at her. Her entrancing brown eyes met with his and her mouth curved upwards in a welcoming smile.

"Hi," she mouthed with her tender lips. A shiver of excitement danced up Sean's spine. He was about to respond to the lovely creature in kind when Joe interrupted.

"...So whaddaya think? Sean?" Joe asked. To what he was referring, Sean had no idea.

"Hmm?" Sean mumbled, turning his attention back to Joe.

"I said..." Joe began, turning his head to see what had been distracting Sean. He paused briefly as he noticed the attractive young woman. "Whoa..." he blurted, "Is she a stunner! You have taste, my friend, you have taste. So you gonna go chat her up solo, or do you want a wing man?"

Sean turned his gaze back to the unknown woman and was disheartened to see that another guy had already pounced upon her. He was standing on her far side, attempting to charm her. Sean was so disappointed, he hadn't even noticed that the woman was brushing her would-be suitor away like an annoying fly.

"You really have a one track mind, Joe," Sean replied in a sarcastic tone, acting as if he had felt no special attraction to the woman.

"Don't go pretending that you're not interested," Joe countered, seeing through his friend's ruse, "I know that look, man, I've been using it myself ever since my voice broke. Admit it; you're sweet on that little honey."

"Excuse me," a smooth feminine voice interrupted. Sean, Joe and Constance turned their heads and were shocked to find the woman they'd been talking about standing just in front of their booth, drink in hand. "Sorry to bother you," the attractive female continued, "but I'm a bit of a neat freak. I couldn't help but notice that you've got two people sitting on one side and only one on the other. I was wondering if perhaps I could join you to even things out?" She spoke in a facetious tone and with a sly smirk that eliminated any doubt about her statement being a flimsy pretext. The jaws of all three people in the booth fell slack.

"Oh my god," Joe chuckled loudly, scarcely able to believe the radical change in Sean's luck with women. "Please... do," he answered with a broad smile, gesturing towards the empty space beside his friend.

"Thanks," the woman responded, before slipping deftly in to the booth. Sean's heart started racing as she sat down right beside him. It beat even faster when the enigmatic beauty's arm brushed against his own as she rested her drink on the table. She was flashing him a friendly smile the entire time that made Sean feel like he was ready to melt. Moments after she was sitting comfortably, Sean's gaze dipped impulsively down the low neckline of her dress and stopped for a second upon her admirable display of cleavage, before he realised what he was doing and quickly turned his eyes back to her face. An understanding smirk flashed across the woman's face, suggesting that she didn't mind him sneaking a peek. Sean chuckled awkwardly.

"I'm Joe, this is Constance, and that chatterbox over there is my man Sean," Joe introduced.

"Rebecka," the beauty replied with a smile.

Rebecka sat with the group for over two hours, her obvious interest in Sean never cooling throughout the entire evening. The mood at the table was bright and lively, with an enjoyable conversation being perpetuated for the duration of their stay. Joe and Sean somehow got in to a competition about who could tell the most embarrassing highschool story about the other, which produced a symphony of laughter from the two women.

Early on, it became quite apparent that, along with her physical allure, Rebecka was also quite intelligent. And as it turned out, she was in a similar line of work to the two gentlemen, as Sean was told that she developed robotics when he inquired about her job. As the night progressed, he became more and more smitten with this intriguing woman. Although Sean didn't realise it at the time, Joe had been right; he was enjoying himself so much that he hadn't thought about Casey once since Rebecka had joined them.

As the hour hand crept closer to twelve, Joe explained (untruthfully) to Rebecka that the group had planned to head back to Sean's place for some more drinks and he invited her to join them. It was an offer that Rebecka was not about to pass up. Joe phoned his limo driver and instructed him to be outside the bar in five minutes. Sean settled the group's bill (insisting on paying for Rebecka's drinks) and then they left.

When the group returned to Sean's apartment, Joe suggested that Sean open a bottle of fine red wine that he knew his friend kept. Sean had bought the bottle several years ago to share with Joe when Optimal Coding's net worth surpassed five billion dollars. As it turned out, the company celebrated the milestone with a massive corporate party, making a private celebration between the two founders unnecessary.

Seconds after Sean had uncorked the bottle, Joe loudly announced that he'd completely forgotten that he and Constance were booked on a midnight flight to Paris, and the couple politely excused themselves, leaving Sean alone with Rebecka. Being left to fly solo made Sean somewhat nervous. He had hoped he would get to be alone with Rebecka, but he didn't expect Joe to abandon him so soon. It had been over two years since his last date, and Sean was afraid his charm might have been rusty.

Rebecka was waiting happily in Sean's living room when he stepped out of the kitchen with two glasses of red wine. She didn't seem to have been fazed by the sudden departure of their company.

"You have a lovely view," she complemented with a smile as she accepted the glass her host was offering. "May I?" she asked, gesturing towards the balcony door.

"Of course," Sean responded. Rebecka lead the way out to the enormous balcony with Sean close behind. As she stepped over to the concrete handrail to admire the view, Sean closed the glass door behind him, so as to keep the cool air out of the apartment. When he turned around, he noticed Rebecka was holding one of her bare arms with the opposite hand, as if she was cold. Sean removed his jacket and chivalrously placed it around her shoulders.

"Thanks," she said, with a smile that filled Sean with more warmth than any piece of clothing ever could. They stood in silence together for a minute or two, sipping their wine as they stared across the sea of orange tungsten lights and white flurescents, before Rebecka sighed. "It really is beautiful, isn't it?" she said.

"Yeah, I suppose it is," Sean agreed, having never really taken time to enjoy the nighttime view from his own balcony before. Standing close to her, he became aware of a subtle and very pleasant perfume that Rebecka was wearing. He hadn't detected it earlier, because it had been masked by Constance's more potent, but far less appealing fragrance.

"It's easy to see why moths are so drawn to the lights, isn't it? That's where all the action is. Most of the city is turning in for the night... falling asleep, but there are still some stories in progress out there. Maybe an office assistant pulling an all-nighter to impress a boss he looks up to... A new mother who's just been woken up because it's time for a midnight feeding... A cop on the graveyard shift waking up and getting ready for work..." Rebecka mused.

"A couple of strangers getting to know each other. Maybe not quite sure what to say next..." Sean offered.

"...But somehow making it work, nonetheless," Rebecka added in an encouraging tone, before taking another sip of her wine. "Even shrouded in darkness, this city is so full of life. It's beautiful," she said. Sean nodded, a smile crossing his face as he pondered such a romantic interpretation of a landscape that was mostly gaunt and artificial.

"So tell me; If you were a moth, and had all those lights to chose from, what would you most like to see?" he asked. A moment later, he felt a warm feminine hand being placed upon his cheek, guiding his gaze over to Rebecka so that she could give him her answer; a long, decisive kiss. By the time her lips eventually pulled away from his, a level of heat had built up in Sean's body that made him feel like he was two seconds from spontaneously combusting. She shot him a lingering glance that was heavy with implication as she strolled leisurely over to the door and back in to the apartment. Sean stood at the edge of the balcony for several seconds, in a state of euphoric shock, before a voice in his mind suggested that the stunning woman wanted him to follow her.

As Sean stepped back inside, Rebecka made her way in to the master bedroom, flashing him a mischievous smile as she disappeared from view. He stepped lively over to the bedroom, his body tingling with anticipation. Rebecka was standing beside the bed and had already removed Sean's jacket when he entered the room. Her half-full wineglass was sitting by the clock radio on the nightstand. Sean subconsciously placed his own glass of wine upon a nearby chest of drawers and stepped over to the enchanting creature, gently drawing her closer for a second kiss. As their lips danced slowly but intently across each other, Sean gently caressed the side of her head.

When the kiss ended, Sean began to pull away, but Rebecka quickly leaned forward and kissed him again, with a little more passion, this time. As they kissed, Sean felt Rebecka beginning to unbutton his eight thousand dollar shirt (that he had only bought at Joe's insistence), starting from the collar and working her way down. The motions of her hands were not urgent; they were calm, yet assertive, much as her demeanour had been all night. Even when the last button was undone, Rebecka did not rush to finish their increasingly enjoyable kiss. It did not last forever, though. Rebecka pulled away from Sean slowly, and turned her back to him.

"Unzip me?" she asked. Sean was only too eager to comply and pulled the zipper of her dress down slowly, partially to maintain the arousing pace of their foreplay, partially to prevent it from snagging. Gradually, as the sides of the zip fell apart, Sean a caught sight of her white bra strap, and more of the smooth creamy skin of her back. The zip was almost entirely undone when Sean noticed a small rough patch of skin on the right side of her back... and also on the left, in exactly the same place! Two scars, about an inch long each, roughly over her kidneys.

When the zip was undone, Rebecka slipped the slackened straps of the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, leaving her in nothing but her white bra, panties and shoes. She soon took care of the latter, slipping her feet out of the shoes and the dress all at once.

Sean continued to stare at the unsightly scars on Rebecka's back. They were too small to be from a transplant. They almost looked like the aftermath of removed tattoos. Rebecka turned her head to gaze back at Sean, with desire in her eyes. The playfulness retreated from her expression, ever so slightly, when she noticed the pensive look upon Sean's face. It didn't take her long to realize what he was puzzling over.

"They're from a procedure I needed when I was little," she explained in a warm voice.

"Oh," Sean replied, his curiosity only partially satisfied. He was eager to know more, but at the moment, he was even more eager to know Rebecka, in the biblical sense. It would take a lot more than two little inches of imperfect skin to cool his ardor for such a captivating woman.

"Don't worry," Rebecka laughed, as she turned to face him in near-naked glory, "I'm perfectly healthy. You don't have to be gentle with me... if you don't want to."

Sean chuckled, Rebecka's playful attitude putting him at ease, somewhat. She got the pre-coital ritual back on track by giving him another long, tender kiss. Sean's lips were still closed, but did not resist when Rebecka pushed her tongue between them. Teasingly, she did not stray more than a fraction of an inch past his teeth, as if beckoning him to meet her half way. Sean got the message and began brushing the tip of his tongue over hers.

One of Sean's hands was softly caressing her body, timidly venturing no lower than her shoulders, as he wasn't used to the delightful feel of smooth feminine skin. His other hand had just begun to unzip his fly when Rebecka took it in her gentle grasp and drew it over to her own body. She placed his hand upon her panties and began to guide it slowly down her mons and completely across her privates. Sean silently admonished himself for being so eager, remembering that just because he was 'ready' didn't mean that his partner was, too. To his surprise, though, he soon felt Rebecka unzipping his fly herself.

Taking his cue from her, Sean began to rub her sex backwards and forwards. His motions provoked soft moans from her almost immediately. With each stroke, his fingers pressed into her most enticing flesh more firmly. Before long, he could feel copious moisture seeping through the thin cotton cover and filling the narrow valleys between his fingers. Rebecka's lips drifted absently away from his, but Sean continued to kiss and nuzzle the side of her gorgeous face.

Once she had tended to his belt, Rebecka let gravity deal with her host's pants while she slipped her hand inside his briefs and found her prize, long and hard. She closed her fingers around his shaft and began to tenderly work his organ, stripping any lingering hints of softness away from his cock within the first few strokes.

"Oh yeah," Sean murmured, as a consuming buzz of pleasure began to permeate the length of his rod. After a while, he grew tired of the texture of Rebecka's panties and decided to slip his hand inside. His fingers were teased and tickled by the thin field of hair at the base of her mons, before discovering her unveiled sex. He resumed caressing her snatch, simply rubbing his fingers over her nether lips to begin with, and then slipping a finger between them. After a while, and several encouraging coos from Rebecka, Sean had a flashback from his sex-Ed classes and remembered that females had an epicenter of sexual pleasure. He moved his saturated fingers around a little and soon found her clit, which he proceeded to gently stroke. Rebecka's little noises of appreciation instantly doubled in volume.

Apparently, Rebecka's sensitive nub did not need much teasing as the attractive woman began to back away from her enamoured host after only a few seconds of clitoral stimulation. Her eyes were fixed on his, her delectable lips parted slightly in a playful smirk. She reached up towards her sternum and began to unlatch the clasp on the front of her bra with a teasing lack of haste. By the time she actually began to (oh so slowly) spread the cups apart, she had backed several feet away from Sean. A subtle sense of loss began to develop in Sean as Rebecka drifted out of his reach. It seemed that her desire was not to introduce her breasts as individual features, but to illustrate how well they accentuated the shape of her entire, ravishing body.

Sean's heart began to race again as he got his first glimpse of her gorgeous, naked mammaries. Each a mound of the most yielding flesh, with eye-catching pink nipples, soft in both texture and tone that pointed ever so slightly upward, almost staring Sean right in the eyes. Shallow but defined creases marked perfectly round outlines around the enticing orbs, starting from her armpits and curving all the way over to her sternum. As Rebecka had seemingly planned, Sean's mind fixated on her luscious breasts for only a moment before appreciating her hot, nearly naked body as a whole.

Without pause, Rebecka began to slip her damp panties off the second she was free of her bra. As the thin covering of white lace descended from around her private opening, Sean's overindulged eyes were treated to the sight of Rebecka's womanly vee, it's shaped sculpted by her silky thighs pressing in to her lithe pubic flesh. A sparse field of light brown hair covered her lovely mons.

With his sexy guest now standing before him buck naked, Sean found himself stuck in a state of mindless gawking. It had been a long time since he had let loose his load within a woman's body and (apart from the two occasions that Joe had taken him out to a strip club) he had never had a woman undress herself so sensuously for him. She trailed her hands up along the sides of her body, almost to her armpits, giving her breasts a brief lift along the way. Sean mumbled quietly, as if he wanted to respond, but couldn't find the words. Rebecka was so naturally attractive that the sight of her naked, alone, would have been enough to overwhelm him. Add to that the mix of female perfume and female arousal in the air and Sean had no chance. His cock throbbed with the desire to burrow deep into her luscious sex, but apart from that, Sean was at a loss as to how to respond to the wonderful situation.

Rebecka strolled back over to her fully erect host with an affectionate smirk. She ran her fingers up his pecks before removing his unbuttoned shirt, with moderate assistance from Sean. She felt his heart beating wildly and chuckled softly.

"Relax," she said in a warm voice. She pressed her lips upon his in a long, open-mouthed kiss. Sean certainly did know how to respond to that. By the time it was over, Rebecka had apparently shaken Sean from his amorous trance. His heart rate had dropped by a few beats, as well. "You don't need to think about it... the pleasure just happens," she offered. "Just enjoy yourself, nature will do the rest."

Rebecka began to massage his shoulders as she moved in for another kiss. Meanwhile, Sean began to simultaneously remove his underwear and step out of his shoes. After the briefs were gone, the socks were next. Within seconds, he was naked, except for his wristwatch. When the kiss ended, Rebecka pulled away slowly and gazed in to Sean's eyes, a warm smile on her face. A sense of delighted musing seemed to wash over her and she gently exhaled a deep breath.

Sean's protruding maleness gravitated instinctively towards Rebecka's tender snatch. His entire body began to subconsciously edge closer to hers, closing the short distance between them. He reached forward slowly with one hand, his motion a little unsure, and grasped a breast, ever so gently. The intent in Rebecka's gaze did not falter in the slightest, and so Sean began to slowly knead the supple mound. Rebecka responded with a sound that was halfway between a purr and a chuckle – the kind a woman lets out when she is briefly tickled.

The tip of Sean's rod pressed itself in to her yielding mons, and Sean felt a new wave of desire surge through him. His masculine shaft had felt the caress of Rebecka's flesh, and now his desire was too powerful to rein in. He dove in quickly to steal another delicious kiss and Rebecka met him half way. As their lips ardently adored each other, Rebecka placed her hands on Sean's hips and guided him around until his back was to the bed. She pressed her bare hips firmly upon his rod as the passion of their kiss came to a head.

Then she moved her hands on to Sean's shoulders and pushed him gently down until he was sitting on the side of the bed. She leaned over him, placing her ample breasts only inches from his face. Taking the hint, Sean began to kiss and suckle the nearest, allowing his tongue to sample the euphoric taste of her velvety soft areola. She made that same delighted chuckle upon the first kiss, causing her breasts to jiggle slightly.

She soon felt Sean's fingers trailing gently across the surface of her other breast. He fondled the entire mound a couple times with a broad grasp, before stroking his thumb over and over the skin around the nipple, while his other fingers massaged the top and inner side of the youthful breast. The delicious mammaries seemed to have a low threshold for affection, as Sean had only been playing with them a few seconds before her areolae contracted to the size of pennies, and her previously shallow nipples became raised and remarkably hard. Sean's tongue found great amusement in briskly tickling the firm nipple he was suckling on. After a few more seconds, the building pleasure in her breasts prompted Rebecka to quietly moan.