The Lengths One Will Go To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened suddenly while the two lovers were on their sides: Rebecka slipped into a state of blinding ecstasy. Her entire body seized upon her passionate consort, but her womanhood was particularly insistent.

"OH, FUCK!!! OOOOOOOOOOOH! OH MY GOD!! OOOOOH, Fu... OH YEAH!! YEAH!! OOOH, SEAN!" She cried, with no false delight.

Sean let out a deep, prolonged moan as his maleness pumped powerful jets of sperm into Rebecka's hot snatch. His unresponsive hips had buried the quaking rod to the hilt, ensuring that his rich load was deposited into the deepest reaches of her sex, from whence it would be unlikely to ever leave.

Rebecka was likewise forcing their privates together with strength that matched her partner's. One of her legs had wrapped itself around his body and was holding him close with all its might. She needed her pussy to be completely filled with Sean's cock as she climaxed, no less than she needed air to fill her lungs or blood to fill her veins.

A few fantastic seconds later, Sean rolled on to his back and placed his head on his pillow, in a euphoric daze. His chest was heaving almost as much as his hips had been, just moments ago. His embrace with Rebecka ended with his limp arm trialing across her body as he rolled over, and finally flopping on to the mattress.

Rebecka soon did likewise, rolling over and lazily guiding her head on to the bed's second pillow. Her satisfaction had become more discreet, but was still vocal.

"Best... fuck of my life," Sean gasped, in complete honesty. Rebecka continued to moan softly. Whether she had heard him or not was unknown. Eventually, Sean made the effort to pry his heavy eyelids open and look over at his cooing houseguest. He found her gently kneading one of her lovely C-cups. The subtle disturbances in the bed covers above her hips implied that her other hand was playing with something even more erogenous. Apparently, she intended to relish the afterglow to the utmost.

Sean may have accomplished his instinctive goal to mate, but Rebecka was so attractive; and he soon found himself wanting to touch her once more. He slowly lifted his tired hand off the soft bed and guided it over his lover's body. He manoeuvred his fingertips over the side of her hips and then down along the subtle crease between her thigh and mons, brushing against her own soft fingers as he came within an inch of her labia. Rebecka seemed to get the message and pulled her hand away, eventually using it to slowly rub her belly, leaving to Sean tenderly massage her nether lips.

After a couple of strokes from Sean, the expression on Rebecka's face switched from shell-shocked to dreamy and content. Her eyes were still closed, but they looked far more relaxed. The tone of her moans lifted slightly as well, almost as if she were trying to say, "thank you," without using any words.

Sean's fingers glided back and forth across Rebecka's privates like a skilled skater on a smooth, frozen lake. The folds of her opening were totally coated in a thick layer of her juices, from front to back, making the encounter completely frictionless. It felt good to touch such a hot woman down there. It felt really good to hear her respond with moans of appreciation.

The warm kiss of womanhood upon his fingertips distracted him so, Sean didn't even notice that his tired eyes had fallen shut. He couldn't actually see Rebecka, but there was a very lifelike image of her occupying his mind; naked, fondling her own breast, and rubbing her sensitive folds, with a look of subdued rapture on her face. Whether Sean had blacked out for a second, or if Rebecka had suddenly pounced on him was unclear, but the next thing Sean knew, her hips had slipped away from his touch and he felt a warm hand upon his cheek, guiding him towards a delightful open-mouthed kiss.

Moments later, he felt that same hand slipping under the covers and descending upon his limp maleness, which was also heavily covered in the fluids of her arousal. She took his organ in her grasp and began to stroke him with the same care and affection that he had given to her snatch. She kissed him and played with his cock for over a minute before Sean realised that this was more than just an innocent game of touchy-feely to end the night with. Her grasp was becoming tighter and her hand was moving quicker, if ever so slightly.

"As much as I would really like to," Sean whispered as soon as the next kiss ended, "I think I'm about done for the night..." In reality, what Sean really wanted to do right now was sleep. Rebecka was anything but a disappointing sexual partner, but he was tired and it had been so, so long since he'd known the comfort of falling asleep next to a naked woman.

Without missing a beat, Rebecka planted another inviting kiss upon his lips, before responding. "Then let me prove you wrong," she said, in a voice that was both playful and serious, all at once. As she kissed him yet again, Sean languidly mumbled something, in what sounded like an argumentative tone. "Just enjoy the sex," she purred quietly, in between kisses. "Let me do all the work."

She continued her tender, but persistent foreplay for several minutes, patiently waiting for Sean's manhood to recover from its last encounter with her feminine valley. Sean began to fall asleep several times, but each time, Rebecka would reach down and tickle his balls, jarring him back to complete consciousness.

Eventually, his body began to respond to her attentions. His heartbeat grew stronger and the urge to place his rod within her lithe body revisited him. The anticipation in his loins became so exciting that it prevented him from falling asleep. As Rebecka had insisted, he wasn't done for the night, after all.

Her kisses began to grow in passion as she felt his manly shaft swelling in her hand. She did not widen her grasp to accommodate the increasing size of his organ, which in effect made her grasp tighter. As she worked his maleness with her hand, Rebecka wrapped her left leg around her partner's and began to softly hump his thigh.

As he was lifted from his drowsy stupor, Sean began to marvel at this gorgeous woman's insatiable desire to mate with him. He had always believed that, generally, men had much stronger libidos than women. Yet here he was, with one of the most attractive women he'd ever met, fawning over him in an attempt to screw him for the third time in a single night. The thought occurred to him, once again, that what Rebecka was really interested in was his money. Except now, Sean was wondering if instead of simply trying to land herself a sugar-daddy, Rebecka was trying to get pregnant so she could milk his billions for a lifetime of child support. It would explain why she was so eager to have unprotected sex.

Still, as suspicious as he was of her enthusiasm, she had already effectively seduced him. His testes were already secreting a fresh batch of semen, and Sean would not rest until it had been spilled into her inviting center.

Once Sean's solid cock had been fully raised by her skilful caress, Rebecka sat up and straddled her lover, tossing the bed covers off most of their bodies in the process. Then, with an erotic purr, she descended upon the tower of masculine flesh. Sean merely closed his eyes and smirked as the wanton brunette's tight canal slipped snugly on to his manhood.

"Why the hell did I try to pass this up?" he silently asked himself.

When her snatch had completely consumed his rod, Rebecka paused for a second, allowing herself to simply enjoy the sensation of having a man fill her. Then, with a toss of her hair, she began to ride him, in a mild, but accelerating pace. Sean exhaled a deep breath, as soft waves of coital pleasure began to wash through his body. A semblance of life returned to Sean's arms and he lifted his hands on to her hips. They leisurely followed the attractive curves of her body north, until each was cupping one of her ample breast.

He fondled them for a little while, as her torso gently rocked back and forth. Then Rebecka placed her own hands upon his and lifted them away from her chest and up close to her face. She slowly, tenderly kissed his palms and licked his salty sweat from them, all while shooting him a glance that would make a monk renounce his vows. She even let a couple hot breaths spill in to his grasp.

Once she had kissed each palm three or four times, she lowered Sean's hands back on to her mammaries and let them continue where they'd left off. The lines she had traced across his palms with the tip of her tongue were still tingling with excitement, but his hands did not hesitate to resume kneading her perfect breasts.

"You're incredible!" Sean sighed in admiration. Rebecka merely responded with a mischievous smile.

She rode him over and over and when he felt orgasm approaching, he let his hands slowly fall from her breasts, down her slender curves, to settle upon and guide her writhing hips. Every brush of her tight feminine flesh along his shaft felt more divine than the last. When his breathing quickly became quite heavy, Rebecka knew that he was within seconds of climax.

A smile crossed her face as she felt the last reserves of Sean's seed exploding into her womanhood. Though even after she had made him come, Rebecka continued to gyrate upon his maleness another three times, before finally taking his entire length in to her nether valley and holding it there.

"Ooooooooh...Ooooooooh...Ooooooooh..." Sean moaned repeatedly, as his cock throbbed with unbridled euphoria. His forearms tensed and trembled with what little strength remained in them. Every erogenous nerve in his manhood was pressed snuggly beneath the most feminine flesh. It was magnificent!

Rebecka sat still, gazing down at her enraptured partner. Her ample breasts heaved back and forth as deep (but calm) breaths passed between her oh so kissable lips. It was obvious from her lack of fanfare that she had not achieved orgasm. But a self-satisfied smirk rested on her face, as a third dose of billionaire Sean Adams' sperm flowed freely into her roasting sex. She may not have come, but she had accomplished her goal.

Once the spasms of Sean's loins became dry, Rebecka lowered her body so that she was lying on top of him. Sean's hands parted ways; one manoeuvred upwards to embrace her and caress her upper back, the other slipped down to explore her ass. Sean closed his eyes as his manhood quivered with the last aftershocks of orgasm. It was still deep inside Rebecka's slick pussy. He thought he felt a nose pressing against his cheek, and then he was asleep.

------------------------------------------

Sean awoke to find his bed looking even more disorderly than usual. His heart began to race when he remembered the attractive stranger from the bar, but slowed considerably when he discovered that he had woken up alone. He sighed sadly as he figuratively kicked himself for not getting the captivating woman's phone number.

"...Or even her surname!" he thought in frustration.

Out of habitual curiosity, Sean turned his head towards the clock radio on the nightstand to check the time. Seven forty-one. It was only then that he noticed the blue evening dress, women's underwear and shoes on the floor nearby, in a messy pile. Rebecka's clothes were still there! And that meant...

Sean's heart was suddenly racing again. A moment later, he noticed that the sliding wardrobe door was wide open... He hadn't left it like that, had he? On closer inspection, his second-favourite robe appeared to be missing from the hanger. It seemed definite now: Rebecka was still in the apartment.

Sean sprang out of bed and stepped lively over to the wardrobe to grab the other robe. He did not bother to tie the belt, as it was not that cold. Then he marched over to the closed door of his adjoining bathroom and knocked softly, assuming that it would be Rebecka's first port of call upon waking up. When he received no response, he stuck his head inside, to confirm that she was indeed elsewhere. Before continuing his search, he stepped in to the bathroom to use the toilet himself. Although he was eager to find his houseguest, his intake of alcohol the previous night made the detour mandatory.

Once he was finished in the bathroom, Sean strolled briskly through the bedroom and into the central living area. Since Casey's sudden departure, Sean had felt an eerie silence plaguing the large apartment. But on this morning, it was tempered with an elusive sense of hope. Somewhere in his home was a gorgeous young woman with whom he shared, at the very least, a potent sexual chemistry.

The next place he checked was the kitchen, thinking that perhaps Rebecka had woken feeling hungry. When he saw she wasn't there, he proceeded to the small dining room adjacent. His next stop was his seldom used office, where he kept his regular PC and all his company-related work and documents, although he couldn't imagine why Rebecka would be in there, unless she'd gone exploring.

After failing to find her in the office, and then the small guest bedroom, there was only one other place for her to be.

Casey's room was all the way over on the other side of the apartment. As he made the journey through the length of the living area, Sean was reminded of the painful disappearance of his electronic friend five days ago. A stinging sense of guilt descended upon him for abandoning her; in favor of a selfish night of casual (though glorious) sex. By the time he had arrived at Casey's room, he had forgotten why he had gone there in the first place. His melancholy quickly receded, though, when he finally found his enchanting guest.

Her perfect body was cloaked in his white terrycloth robe, leaving only her hands, neck, head and (most noticeably) smooth, creamy calves exposed. Her back was to the doorway. Sean had approached quietly, so it was likely she didn't realize he was behind her. Rebecka was standing only a foot away from the large metal desk that the CASE hardware had been built around. She stared at the complex device, while slowly trailing her fingers along the top of one its four active LCD monitors.

"Don't touch the controls!" Sean gently warned, a hint of apprehension in his voice. Rebecka calmly turned around to face him. She didn't seem at all startled by his presence.

"I wasn't going to," she replied, with a reassuring smile. Sean immediately felt much more comfortable about Rebecka being so close to the CASE. He remembered that Rebecka was an intelligent woman, too intelligent to go blindly fiddling with the controls of a machine she was unfamiliar with.

She smiled at him for another second or two before returning her focus to the large machine and resuming her absent caress of the generic monitor. Sean began to stroll over to his lovely guest, irresistibly drawn towards her as he had been ever since first sighting her.

Her appearance was quite different to what it had been last night. Her neat ponytail had lost much of its volume and bounce. Half of it had come loose from her hair tie and was now a set of messy tendrils cascading down her back. The refreshingly mild scent that she had worn to the bar last night had been replaced with a lingering cocktail of human sweat and female arousal. All together, it painted a crystal clear picture of a woman who had spent her night fucking the brains out of some incredibly lucky bastard.

As Sean stepped up to the sexy creature, he pressed his crotch gently in to the ass of her robe, and wrapped his arms around her waist. Rebecka approved the embrace by gently caressing one of Sean's forearms with her spare hand. Sean was certain that Rebecka must have been curious about the room's unusual contents, and seeing as how she had let him come inside her, it seemed only polite to give her an explanation. Before he did so, though, he could not help but pad a soft kiss upon the nape of her neck.

"Now let's see... how to describe this..." Sean wondered aloud. Rebecka remained silent. "Basically, this is a custom-made data exchange unit with multiple, dynamically linked processors, designed to run a self-defining, self-reliant set of program code..."

"...It's so small," Rebecka interrupted in a contemplative tone, almost as if she were talking to herself. Sean found the remark confusing, to say the least. The CASE assembly took up most of the back wall and made ordinary desktop PCs seem tiny by comparison.

"Well... not really, but I suppose..." Sean countered, still trying to figure out what she had meant.

"From inside," she interrupted again, "it feels so large. Like it's a realm of infinite possibilities and near-endless information. But to look at it now... It's only a few cubic meters in size... It seems so confining."

Sean's arms began to slip from Rebecka's grasp and remove themselves from her body. He took a half step backwards and stared at the young woman with an analytical eye.

"What are you talking about?" he inquired in a bemused tone.

Rebecka slowly turn around to face the programming genius. She gazed at him with her clear brown eyes, a friendly smirk upon her face. She sighed softly and then gave her answer, "Sean, it's me, Casey."

Sean stared at her incredulously for a second, before he responded with a humorless expression and tone, "Joe put you up to this, didn't he?"

For years Joe had being trying to kick start Sean's sex life, dragging him off to bars and setting him up with girls who were pretty enough, but with whom Sean didn't feel any chemistry. He had never tricked Sean in to sleeping with a hired piece of ass before, but if Joe believed it was in Sean's best interests, he was certainly capable of doing so. Having her pretend to be Casey was a bizarre and cruel twist for his normally considerate friend to orchestrate, but who else knew so much about her?

Rebecka, if that was her real name, softly shook her head. Sean's conclusion had apparently not surprised her in the least.

"Look, lady," Sean continued, "I don't know how this little scenario was supposed to play out, but I am really not in the mood to play games like this and I really don't appreciate..."

"Sean," the woman interrupted in a clam voice, "it's not a game. It's really me."

"Oh really? You're Casey?" Sean said, with blatant sarcasm, "And out of the hundreds of bars in this city, you just happened to show up at the same one that Joe drags me off to? And on the same night?"

"I was the one who gave him the suggestion to take you there!" the woman explained, "I sent him an email masquerading as his friend, Miguel. I told him it was full of attractive single women on Friday nights, and that he should take you there; get you out of the apartment."

"Oh, my mistake! It was you that set up this whole charade and not Joe. My apologies!" Sean replied in an almost mocking tone. "Sorry, lady. No sale," he added in a serious voice, shaking his head in frustration.

"I can prove it!" the woman asserted. "I was activated at two-thirteen and twenty point eight-eight-six seconds, PM, on Saturday, August fifteenth, two thousand and seven, anno dominae."

"Wow, I wonder how you could have known that?" Sean asked rhetorically, with that same irate sarcasm. The CASE had three keyboards. Sean marched over to the one closest to the young woman and briskly struck the 'Tab' and then 'L' keys. An extensive system log flashed on to the very monitor that Rebecka had been stroking. Sean then hit the 'Home' key and the log instantly scrolled to the top. The first entry, "Program Initialized," was marked at the very time the woman had just recited.

"At least now, I know what you were doing in here," Sean remarked in a bitter voice.

The woman seemed to be slightly flustered by Sean's argumentativeness, but then suddenly, she realized how she could resolve the issue. One could almost see the cartoon lightbulb appear above her head.