The Lengths One Will Go To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey soon found it hard to maintain eye contact with Sean, as her eyes wanted to keep rolling upwards. She began to quietly sigh and purr. She didn't even notice when her eyelids eventually fell shut. After about a minute of lingering on the edge, one stroke of her lover's maleness rubbed her just right. Her fingers clenched firmly around the cuffs of the robe's sleeves and her back arched right off the floor. The muscles of her sex squeezed upon Sean's cock with all their might, making his absolute firmness all the more apparent. A sharp gasp escaped her lips when she first climaxed, but apart from that, Casey enjoyed her orgasm in silence. It was a perfectly prolonged moment that was all about the excitement in her loins and the feeling of hot semen pouring into her center.

Then the tension began to simply evaporate from her body. Her torso descended on to the soft fabric of her robe. Her womanhood relented its passionate grasp upon her lover's rod and once more offered it tender sanctuary. Her breasts began to heave wildly as she caught her breath. The searing ecstasy in her sex had begun to disperse through her belly and legs, though her privates were still highly sensitive. This was made abundantly clear by Sean pressing himself firmly against her clit as he came inside her.

Once his maleness was spent, Sean lowered himself on to Casey, his weary arms barely able to support his weight any longer. His wayward head drifted around for a few seconds, partially intoxicated by post-coital endorphins. He kissed her absently upon the cheek, the base of her jaw and the inner side of her right breast, before finally resting his head upon her left. Casey instantly wrapped her arms around her beloved creator, holding him close as she began to trail her fingers through his messy hair. Sean closed his eyes and grinned as he listened to the sound of Casey's heart beating within her chest.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

It was really there; she really was a human being. A human being that he could touch, hold and kiss. A human being whose warmth he could bask in on cold winter nights, or make sweet, tender love to whenever he pleased. He spent a couple minutes giving silent thanks for the remarkable transformation of this gorgeous butterfly, before a question began to gnaw at him.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked softly, without opening his eyes.

"Shoot," Casey replied in a dreamy tone.

"Why'd you change your name?"

Casey sighed as she spent a moment considering the question. "I guess it just seemed appropriate," she answered. "I mean I'm not a Computerized Artificial Sentient Entity any more, am I? Besides, it just felt like I should have a new name to go with my new body."

"But why Rebecka?" Sean asked, lifting his head to look at her.

"No real reason I guess," she said with a slight shrug. "I just went surfing through baby name databases on the internet and I liked it. Do you like it?" she asked, turning her eyes towards him with genuine interest.

"I love it," Sean replied with a warm smile. Casey was delighted. "And... I love you too, Rebecka," he added, with a touch of guilt in his voice for never having told her so before.

Rebecka/Casey smiled and began to gently caress the side of her lover's face. "I know, Sean," she said, "I know."

The End