The 'Ler Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the skin with their fingertips and nails... then wriggle gently across the body...

There is nothing wrong with being a shy tickler. My only advice though is to remember to mix it up if you can. Don't be afraid to apply more pressure. Remember, the brain tells us to squirm and giggle in response to tickling as a warning that one might get bruised. So sometimes being a bit rough is good. Just dig and squeeze until your lee says "ouch" and learn where the limits are. It's trial and error until you learn what works for each individual :)

MONSTER TICKLERS

These are the ticklers who are always rough. They struggle to get that gentle tickle touch down. It turns into a flat caress. They apply too much pressure to create a gentle tickle. And they use digging and squeezing techniques in order to get a reaction.

Once again, there is not a problem with being a monster tickler. But my only advice is to practice that gentle touch. Remember that in some ways, less can be more. And if all else fails- use tools! Brushes, nails, pens.... feathers... things that can be soft and create a gentle sensation for you.

SHY MONSTER TICKLERS

The best ticklers ever. No, seriously. If you can be both the shy and the monster- you are totally awesome. And a person can work on becoming a mix, so don't stress if you didn't fall into this category. Not to mention that not everyone needs both types of tickle techniques to get them laughing.

Tickling Feet

Okay, so I'm making a special section just for feet here. It's not a surprise that the foot fetish goes oh-so-well with the tickling fetish. Feet are VERY ticklish due to a concentration of nerve endings in the sole and toes of the feet. So it is common that the licking and biting gently of these areas can be both arousing and ticklish to a person.

It could be said that the best sessions, are those that start of light, and then slowly become more and more unbearable. It's always good to start off with something general and soft like a feather or a brush. This makes the area more sensitive and gets the skin tingling for the torture to come.

There are a few ways to tickle feet. Some people enjoy having their feet bound together. Including having their two big toes tied together. Tying the big toes together restricts movement for the 'lee. That as well as having the ankles bound would have them in a tight spot.

Baby oil works wonders! It's common knowledge. Add baby oil to the feet and use either a hair brush, your own fingertips OR (my favourite) PVC dot knit gloves (grip dots).

Don't forget too that the foot is not just a sole. Play around the toes, the ankles and the top of the foot too. The whole package :D And don't forget your mouth is as good a tool as any.

Tickle Texting

You know what sexting is. But how do you go about it when it's a tickling text? It's basically sending messages or tickle threats, tickle teasing and ticklish phrases to the 'lee in order to arouse them from a distance.

As covered before, the word TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE has a rather strong effect on those of us with the fetish. So tickle texts can be a really fun teasing tool to use. However there are a few things you can do to make the experience of tickle texting more.... arousing.

Generally you can rely on the fact that they will be turned on simply by the word TICKLE itself. So use that as much as possible in the texts. "tickletickletickle" can have a strong effect on some 'lees.

Describe EVERYTHING. Use words like digging, pinching, grazing, wriggling and poking. Say WHERE exactly. Is it across the ribs? The sides, or the hips? Is it the upper back or lower back? Front of the neck? Heel of the foot? Between the toes?

Using very straight-to-the-point words like; stomach. Foot. Knee. These are ok, but be as specific as you possibly can. For example: saying "i am going to tickle the hell out of your foot" would sound less appealing than:

"I am going to graze my fingertips gently up and down the soles of your feet and wriggle each of your toes until you beg me for mercy"

So focusing on the HOW and the WHERE is very important. The extra detail in the text allows the imagination of the 'lee to be stirred. If they can vividly imagine every stroke, Every pinch, Every wriggle... Then it can get them really worked up!

Call them names that relate to their liking of tickling.. If they are aroused by the power struggle related to tickling... use words like vulnerable, weak, helpless... playtoy, little girl and any other favoured pet name.

Remember however that not everyone enjoys dirty talk. Some 'lees will like being called a ticklish whore... or less offensively... a weak ticklish girl... and others will prefer baby talk. "Kootchi kootchi koo, aren't you ticklish? I wonder where else I can find a sensitive spot.... nawww tickle tickle tickle...."

Alternatively you can mix it up! DIRTY/BABY TALK :P

Erotic tickling

"people who have a tickling fetish are likely to enjoy this activity to the exclusion of other pre-sex activities. For some, the focus is entirely on the tickling, with full intercourse less important or not included at all." (wikki)

Tickling for most other people is playful. It's not erotic. But for us tickle fetishists it is very erotic. We can use this to our advantage when it comes to sex. Take the playful tickling to a newer level by adding things like arousing phrases, bondage, tickling tools and foreplay into a session.

Erotic tickling can be used to test a 'lee's endurance. Sometimes it's a fun game to tease the 'lee about their endurance. To order them to stop giggling or else you wont stop tickling them. You may find that some 'lees will try not to laugh or giggle at first... until it becomes too much to handle. If you notice they are doing this- it's a sign they might enjoy being teased and taunted about it.

Erotic tickling can also be used for the 'lers own amusement. Now this falls under an element of playing the character of the 'ler. If you are not a tickle fetishist it's important to note this 'amusement' attitude. Some 'lees will find it a turn on that the 'ler finds their struggling and giggling to be amusing. This would especially be amusing to the 'lees who enjoy the power struggle and humiliation elements of tickle torture.

A way to portray that you are amused with the 'lees reactions and struggling would be simply enough to say so. "This is so amusing to watch you try and escape, especially knowing you have no hope of doing so." Note also that simple actions such as laughing at the 'lee as you watch them and keeping eye contact with them can help represent this amusement.

Tickling games

Role plays:

Simple idea here: Pretending to be a spy tickling the victim for information. If the victim gives up and tells you the information that you need, then they can be punished with the threat of a second tickling session that will last twice as long as it has taken them to spill the beans to begin with....

You should start off the role play by telling them you need to weaken them before you even begin to ask questions- 'it's just procedure' (wink wink). That way, if the victim gives up as soon as they can, you have a decent amount of tickling time to double...

Tickle them until they give up- or until you are satisfied that the 'don't have the information you need'. ;)

Memory:

The contestant places their feet in the host's lap. The host speaks out a serious of phrases, one at a time, which the contestant must repeat word for word. Make sure these phrases are things that are a little bit hard to remember and repeat. Now the rules are the the contestant must repeat the phrase without pause or stutter or any mistake. The minute they make a mistake they get tickled for 10 seconds! Then for each time they make a mistake, the number of seconds increases by 5. So the more they mess up, the worse the consequences are.

Still

In this game, you take turns picking a spot to tickle on your partner. You challenge each other on who can stay still the longest throughout the tickle- and the winner gets one wish (ei: a massage, a sexual favour, a free dinner....)

Life Raft

Pick a spot in the room such as the couch or the bed- this is the life raft. Call all other areas of the room as shark infested waters... and as one person is the shark and the other a sinking sailor... the shark tickles the sailor until they reach the life raft. Of course, try and hold the sailor back from the raft as long as you can. :)

PS: There are plenty of tickling games online :) google them :)

Safe words and safety

Okay here's a short section to keep everyone safe :)

Safe words are usually a good thing to have in a tickling session. Just in case the 'lee gets a little too breathless or starts to feel faint. Make sure the word is something short- but that stands out. Something like, "Elvis" or "sharks" will do the trick.

Keep the 'lee hydrated. It's a lot of hard work tickling. And if done over a period of time... a person can get a dry mouth, or they could sweat quite a bit. It's important to have some water nearby and handy.

Pause words are good also. It's like an alternative to the safe word, where if used, the 'lee gets a ten second break. It's fun to count down the ten seconds out loud to create some suspense.

Tickling NOTES

Hope this was helpful. If there is anything I missed or anything that could be helpful to you- let me know. This is a draft still, and any feedback is welcome :D

12